The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 24th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 24TH OCTOBER.

YOUR FOUNDATION FOR A GREAT LIFE.

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) (John 10:10 AMPC).

The struggles and stress that some Christians go through are unnecessary. Ponder on our opening scripture again; Jesus said He came so that you may have and enjoy life. What a consolation this is!
It means you can have a great day, every day, irrespective of the work you do and what the situation may be. It’s a choice you have to make.

Moreover, there has to be a deep and intimate passion in you to know and understand God’s Word.
You’re not going to have a great life by you merely saying, “Okay, I’ve decided I’m going to live a good life,” no. This isn’t about positive-thinking; it’s about the Word of God; your response to, and use of the Word in the simple matters of life. The Word has to be your basis or foundation for a great life; otherwise, it won’t happen.

Jesus gave the parable of the man that built his house on sand, and the one that built his house on the rock. The house built on sand couldn’t stand the harsh pressures of life; it came to ruin. But the house built on the rock was impregnable to the crises of life (Matthew 7:24-27).

The foundation of your life must be solid; be sure that it’s the Word of God. You couldn’t wish to be a medical doctor, and not study for it in a medical school; you’ll never be a doctor. Likewise, you must study, and understand the principles of life as revealed in God’s Word, to be a success.

The Bible says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:2). That’s where it starts: growing by the Word. From there, you go on to maturity: “Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God” (Hebrews 6:1 NIV). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ. My life is built by the Word, and on the Word; therefore, I’m forever victorious, and the Holy Spirit gives me the advantage in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Timothy 3:14-17 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Matthew 7:24-27 NIV "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 7:20-31 & 2 Kings 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for filling my life with Your joy. I declare that the joy of the Lord is my strength, and that joy saturates my spirit and bursts forth in refreshing streams to my world.

I rejoice always in the Lord my God, who has filled my heart with gladness, and my mouth with songs of rejoicing. I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease, and poverty today and always! I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.

No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall ever prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from the destruction that ruins men's life and catapulted into God’s realm of life where I reign victoriously with Christ, every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(FOR TEENS)

DATE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2019.

THEME: CLEAN APPRENTICE?

MEMORISE: And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Matthew 6:12

Read: 1 Thessalonians 4:1-4

1. Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4. That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

The simplest definition of a disciple is an apprentice. An apprentice is someone who is attached to his master; he likes the trade of his master and wants to do that same trade. Jesus said in John 14:12
*"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."*

Several years ago, while I was lecturing, there was a young lady whose prayer was that God should use her for His glory, so one day, she was felling pressed and went to a public toilet, the first toilet was full and overflowing, the second one was also full, the third one was full and had a broken door. Then she left.

Just then, God asked her why she couldn't use the toilets and she said there were dirty, so God said, He also couldn't use her because she was too dirty. If you still allow sin in your life, God cannot use you.

ACTION POINT:

Repent from every sin you may be committing now and resolve never yo do them again.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:

Jeremiah 11-13, 1 Timothy 4
Hymn 13

1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Savior?
Are you ready His service to do?

Chorus:

Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.

2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for those that are lost?
Have you urged upon those who are straying
The Savior who does on the cross

3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it a daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation?
To those who are dying in sin?

4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from sin;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.

AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE NAME OF THE LORD*

24 October, 2019

The Name of the Lord is not just a Name but a house, a tower of refuge.

SCRIPTURE: The Name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Proverbs 18:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Name of the Lord is not just a Name but a house, a tower of refuge.
It is an established fact that as we draw closer to the end of the age, there is an escalation of satanic wickedness and recklessness in all dimensions across the world (1 Peter 5:8). The names of the sicknesses and diseases we hear of today were not even mentioned just over twenty-five years ago.

The vices and criminal activities that bedevil our society today are unprecedented in scale and intensity. When we were growing up, we hardly heard anything like kidnapping but today, the act of kidnapping seems to have overwhelmed the whole society; people bargain human lives as though they are bargaining tubers of yam.

Nevertheless, in the midst of all these, I have good news for you and bad news for the devil. There is a NAME that can both mesmerize and pauperize the works of the devil. That Name has the capacity to hide the children of God from the reach of any harm. That name has come to show that there is a power that the devil cannot contend with (Philippians 2:10).

Proverbs 18:10 also reveals that that Name is not just a Name but a house, a tower of refuge. And no matter how mad a witch or wizard gets, they cannot pursue you into the tower of the Name of the Lord. Any level of curiosity that would make the goat to go and greet the hyena in the morning � makes it to become food instantly!

My counsel is, you need to live right to be able to dwell inside the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. This means that a liar is on his own; a gossip, a womanizer, a smoker, a thief, the unforgiving, the seductress, a cheat, etc. are all on their own; they have no part in the Name of the Lord. You must know the Name of the Lord in time of peace before He can answer you in time of war.

Beloved, do not live your life carelessly in a time like this so you don�t end up as a casualty.
Today, I prophesy your exemption from all satanic traps in this season. You are preserved, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The Name of the Lord is not just a Name but a house, a tower of refuge.

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. In the midst of agitations, let your faith in God remain firm.
2. Ensure that you are hid in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ always for your preservation.
3. Ask God daily for the grace to live a life of uprightness.

PRAYER: Lord, I confess that my life is hid in Christ in God; I am not at the mercy or a victim of satanic restlessness. I ask for Your grace to maintain a life of uprightness in order to be fit to abide in You, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: God�s Will For Marriage

QUOTE: Nothing suffocates infirmity life the Presence of God. The appearance of the Presence of God is the disappearance of evil. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: African grey parrot is the most intelligent bird in the world.
TODAY IN HISTORY:24/10/1924 � Nobel prize for physiology or medicine awarded to Dutchman Willem Einthoven �for his discovery of the mechanism of the electrocardiogram�
DAILY READING: Jer. 44:24 to 47:7, 2 Tim 2:22 to 3:17, Ps 94:1 to 23, Prov. 26:6 to 8
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decr
ee your preservation in the Name of Jesus Christ. Every agenda of hell targeted at your life is hereby arrested.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS
_
*DATE: THURSDAY 24TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: INCLINE! INCLINE! INCLINE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 30:18-23; PROVERBS 4:20-21*

There are many voices in the world, and if you want to fulfil your destiny and enjoy God’s best in this world, you must learn how to identify and follow God’s voice. Our second scripture (NKJV) says: “…

Incline your ear to my sayings.” Note the word “INCLINE”! If you’re going to hear God clearly in these last days, you will have to discipline yourself to pay attention to Him. *To INCLINE means to deliberately MAKE EFFORT AND BEND to listen to someone or something!* The word “INCLINE” also shows that there will be MANY DISTRACTIONS and MUCH NOISE so it will take some deliberate BENDING, (INCLINING) to enable you to HEAR and SEEK DIRECTION FROM GOD! You can’t incline your ears to the newspapers and expect to hear God’s voice.

You can’t incline your ears to the doctor’s report and expect to hear God’s voice. If you are trusting God for healing, then you need to incline your ear to the voice of healing. What you desire and trust God for is what you should incline your ear unto! Refuse to be distracted and tempted into paying attention to other voices.

*The voice you pay attention to is the voice you will follow.* As 2019 ends, may you hear a voice saying, “THIS IS THE WAY; WALK IN IT” on every matter (Today’s 1st scripture, Vs. 21)! Determine that, throughout the remaining days of this year. Against all odds, INCLINE, INCLINE, INCLINE, BEND, BEND AND BEND!

*WOMEN DELIVERANCE FIRE! Sunday 27th October, 2019 is ANNUAL ANOINTING/

Thanksgiving Service of the Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference. Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Your Lazarus will rise again as I also lay hands on all women this SUNDAY, 8am.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration as led now.
1. Thank God for today and for the leading of His Spirit.
2. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
3. As 2019 ends, I determine to INCLINE and BEND towards the WORD! I reject laziness/
procrastination! Lord, teach me, instruct me, enlighten me and help me to become all that you have destined me to be. I scatter
DISCOURAGEMENT!
4. I shall not hear the voice of strangers! Every demonic and strange voice assigned to corrupt my vision and dream, be silenced now by fire of the Holy Ghost!
5. Pray in tongues now and scatter every
END-OF-YEAR EVIL NETWORK working against your destiny *(Pray for 3 days).*
6. If you are NOT SURE you are really BORN AGAIN, see page 28 of this booklet and pray the prayers there NOW!

*WOW! THE BEST GIFT! ODM IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY OR EVENT GIFT ITEM. USE IT ALWAYS!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MARK 7-10*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, October 24, 2019

- World Development Information Day
TOPIC: A STEP INTO INTIMACY WITH GOD
Read Exodus 33:8-13

8. And it came to pass, when Moses went out unto the tabernacle, that all the people rose up, and stood every man at his tent door, and looked after Moses, until he was gone into the tabernacle.
9. And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses.
10. And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door.
11. And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
12. And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
13. Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

MEMORISE: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded (James 4:8)

EXPOSITION

Today is World Development Information Day. The way to grow towards maturity in Christ Jesus is by being regularly informed in Him, and this comes through unbroken intimacy with Him. No one can go far with God in the spiritual realm beyond the intimacy he or she builds with Him. 

Men whom God has used had always had a personal desire for intimacy with God. They waited on Him. They sought Him and delighted in Him (Psa. 42:1; 63:1). Developing intimacy with God is the key to fulfilment in life and ministry. The intimacy we build with God determines how He relates with us. It also determines how He speaks to us, and directs us. We enjoy communion with God to the degree of the intimacy we build with Him (Zech. 1:3).

Intimacy with God goes beyond having familiarity with Him. One can know some details about God, but he or she may not know God Himself (Dan. 11:32). You must know God beyond what others tell you He is. You must have personal encounter with Him yourself (Jn. 20:17). Intimacy with God is not just a feeling. It goes much deeper than emotion. True intimacy goes down to our very souls and reflected by our actions (Prov. 3:32).
Intimacy is all about knowing and being known by God. Our major motive for intimacy with God should be to desire to know Him the more (Jer. 9:23-24; Phil. 3:7-11). 

To know God is to encounter Him progressively. Moses sought to know God, intimately. He prayed to God to show him His way, and God answered him. God made known His ways to Moses, but He made known His acts to the children of Israel (Psa. 103:7). There is always more of God you can encounter, if you can only take the right step to move closer to Him, more than ever before.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, draw me nearer to You, more than ever before, in Jesus' name.
2. I relieve myself of every disturbance that prevents me from moving closer to You, O God, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, restore to Your Church the grace of personal and corporate Bible study and prayer as of old.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 58:12 - 62:6; 2 Thessalonians 1:3 - 2:11
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM