The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes
Quote:By Ismail Mudashir

Wife of an All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship aspirant in Kogi, Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu, has said that she would mobilise mothers of political thugs in the 21 local government area of the state to ensure a hitch free election, come November 16.

Speaking on the heels of the alarm raised by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of possible violence in Kogi during the governorship poll, she said mothers of political thugs will be mobilised to secure polling units during the election.

In an interview in Abuja, she disclosed her plans to lead a delegation of women to man all polling units in the state, saying there must be free and fair election in Kogi state.

“There are problems in Kogi state even though it is my wish and desire for the APC to continue to govern Kogi state. It is my wish for our incumbent governor, who is our candidate, to continue and finish his tenure but not at the cost of lives and property of the people of Kogi state.

“I will stand at my polling unit to make sure every vote cast count. I will personally sponsor women across the 21 local government and wards in the state to man their polling units.

“We have gotten volunteers who have indicated interest to support this anti-violence campaigns. Unless they are going to gun all of us down, starting with me, we will be there to man and protect the polling units. The thugs have mothers, I’m going to mobilise their mothers to man polling units. So, come and kill your mothers, please.

“All the candidates, who are running for the Kogi governorship election, are acting more like they are preparing for war than campaigning for the poll.

“If you are campaigning to govern the state, you will be going out to woo the voters, pacify them and what have you but they (candidates) are buying bulletproof cars and all sorts of arms and ammunition.

“I don’t understand, what are we doing? Are we campaigning or preparing for war. This is why I’m calling on the national leadership and President Muhammadu Buhari to intervene.

“We don’t want to be saying sorry, we don’t want to be burying our people and we don’t want to read headlines of how many people are killed during the governorship election. We want nothing but peace before, during and after the election,” she said.

The daughter in-law of late Abubakar Audu, urged the state governor, Yahaya Bello to step up his campaign in the 21 local government area of the state, saying it would be unwise to do anything that would negate the chances of the party in the state.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-use-mothers-of-political-thugs-to-secure-ballot-boxes-in-kogi.html

[Image: 10444336_bellovswadaplusminusofkogi768x5...a42ea5ff77]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have no sympathy for single mothers unless they were raped or widowed - Reno Omokri Edoman 1 881 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest 18 illicit drug dealers for supplying intoxicants to notorious thugs Edoman 0 413 01-27-2021, 07:04 PM
  Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting Edoman 0 573 01-10-2021, 10:26 PM
  Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video Edoman 0 590 12-04-2020, 09:41 AM
  Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment Edoman 0 442 10-29-2020, 10:19 PM
  First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) Edoman 0 527 10-23-2020, 04:14 PM
  End SARS: If crisis continues, no political elite should feel safe – Hon Yusuf Edoman 0 544 10-23-2020, 02:36 PM
  Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) Edoman 0 538 10-22-2020, 04:28 PM