The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 25th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*YOUR HARVEST IS SURE .*

Monday, September 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him (Psalm 126:6).*_

Oftentimes, we come across people who put so much effort and resources into working for the Lord, but after a while they begin to wonder, “What would be my reward or gain for all these efforts?”

Now, the Word of God is clear: God is always the last giver. No one can ever out-give Him. Therefore, be encouraged and don’t despair, for the Bible says, _*“…God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister”*_ (Hebrews 6:10).

Our opening verse puts it succinctly: _*“He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”*_ What this means is that your harvest is sure; it’ll happen without fail. A sheave is a bundle of stalk or ears of grain that you bind together after they’re cut. They’re bound together for transportation or for storage. It’s sometimes used as a term to refer to a package of so many things put together. But in our theme verse, it refers to some form of harvest from your giving, and this isn’t just about money.

It’s important to know, as a child of God, that you can get your harvest anytime you choose; you can make it happen anytime you want. Genesis 8:22 says, _*“While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”*_ This means there’s no definite time for the harvest. “Seedtime and harvest” means harvest is anytime. Though there be seedtime (a time of sowing), you can call forth the harvest anytime! You might as well consider today your day of harvest, your day of blessings! Praise God!

Your harvest ought to come in ways that are supernatural. For example, the Bible says Isaac sowed during the time of famine—a time when it was naturally impossible for harvest—yet he received in the same year a hundredfold (Genesis 26:12-13).

We can determine and make our harvest happen when we want it. This is because we function in the Name of Jesus. Nonetheless, there’s also a need of patience (Hebrews 10:36), for he that believes does not make haste (Isaiah 28:16).

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I adore you for the opportunities to sow and be a blessing through giving, and for the privilege to call forth my harvest. My seeds and labour of love are sanctified by your Spirit to produce a multiplied harvest of blessings for me in my ministry, finances, family, and all areas of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 9:7-11* Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work: 9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnessWink 11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. *||*

*||* *Galatians 6:9* And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. *||*

*||* *Luke 6:38* Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Ephesians 2:11-22,
Isaiah 15-18

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 1:1-13,
2 Samuel 23-24

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
[25/09 6:41 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that I am anointed to produce excellent results everywhere I go. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God's Word to know the hope of His calling. I am filled with the knowledge of God's Word; therefore, I will never walk in confusion or uncertainty. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God; I am a representative of the Kingdom of God here on the earth, and nothing is permitted to happen within my world without my knowledge. I have insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. I am alive unto God, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me. Hallelujah! My physical body and its organs are vitalized by the Spirit of God. I can never have a down life because the greater One lives on the inside of me. My life is full of glory and I am forever increasing in glory because God has made His home in me. Glory be God!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM