The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 21st October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 21ST OCTOBER.

PRINCIPLES, RELATIONSHIPS, AND ACTIONS

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword… (Hebrews 4:12).

The human spirit is influenced by three important factors: principles, relationships and actions. These factors control your plans, your purposes, and your pursuits in life. What you’d be in life would depend on these three, one way or another.

Now, let’s examine each of them, starting with principles. A principle is a moral rule, belief or assumption that controls, influences or explains personal conduct or behaviour of a society. It explains how or why something works or happens the way it does.

People can have their own principles, which they created for themselves consciously or unconsciously as individuals. Sometimes, those principles could be from their families or society. For instance, some people don’t believe in God, because of certain ideas in their minds, principles they’ve imbibed that now run their lives. Whether or not they know it, those principles are going to decide their destinies.

The second factor is relationships. There’re different kinds of relationships: Biological, geographical, emotional, spiritual, etc. The family you come from, those who live around you—your association with them every day—has an influence on your life. This includes your relationship with your friends, those that make you happy or sad, your relationship with God or the devil, as the case may be. All these, whether or not you knew it before now, have already affected you either positively or negatively.

Lastly, your actions. Not many realize that their actions have consequences. You may do something today and think, “Well, I already did it; it’s over with; let’s move on.” But it’s not only about now; it’s about the impact that action may have on the rest of your life.

In all of these, employ the wisdom of God. Let the Word of God and the Holy Spirit shape your principles, inspire your relationships, and guide your actions. We read in our opening verse, the power and efficacy of God’s Word. It has the capacity to eliminate anything that’s inconsistent with God’s plan and purpose for your life, whether it’s a principle, relationship or action. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

As I meditate on the Word, it mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message that it carries. I’m constantly under the influence and dominion of the Word, and perpetually in the sway of the Holy Spirit. Thus, my spirit is energized for victory and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; 2 Timothy 3:14-17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:61-71 2 & Kings 7-8

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word is active and effective in my life. It produces results in my career, health, finances, and in everything that concerns me. It produces in me what it talks about: supernatural health, surplus supply, unlimited grace and joy unspeakable.

My faith grows rapidly; it grows strong as I yield to the Word, thus making me unshakeable at all times. I am not moved by signs or symptoms because my focus is on the true source of life and sustenance, which is the Word of God.

I live from the inside out; the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

DATE: MONDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2019

THEME: SAFE IN HIS HANDS.

MEMORISE:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

READ: Luke 1:70-75

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Today’s Bible reading should inspire confidence of absolute security in those who are children of Abraham through faith in the Son of the Living God (Galatians 3:7-9). The question is, are you a true child of Abraham? As a child of Abraham, David’s confidence in the protection of the God of Abraham moved him to make this exuberant declaration of faith in Psalm 23:4:
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
In order to put our minds at rest and leave us with absolutely no doubt of His commitment to our security, several passages of the Bible re-echo God’s promise of divine safety to us. The Lord guarantees that He will defend us for His Name’s sake (1 Samuel 12:22, Psalms 106:8, Psalm 23:3). This is significant and very reassuring because we know His Name does not change nor can He deny His Name (Psalm 135:13, 2 Timothy 2:13). It is highly comforting when you realize that your Ally is the Almighty God, but then, you must have a relationship with Him- a Father-child, Shepherd-sheep and Lord-disciple relationship.

The Almighty God recognizes that we are surrounded by enemies in this world, and for that reason He has put a plan in place to save us from them all, through the power of the new covenant in the Blood of Jesus. Why has God done this for us? Luke 1:74-75 answers this question, saying:
“, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.”

As the redeemed of the Lord, there should be no fear in us concerning the enemies. We are the triumphant Church of Jesus Christ, sitting with Him in heavenly places in dominion. We do not walk in fear because fear has torment (1 John 4:18). Fear has pushed a lot of people into doing several abominable things like witchcraft, sorcery and joining all sorts of occult groups. Needless to say, a child of God cannot be found with such, as there is no holiness in occult groups, neither is there righteousness in the company of diviners. Behold, the Lord has made up His mind to defend you if only you will trust Him. Are you in any secret society in order to protect yourself physically or financially? You need to quit today because they cannot help you on the fearful day of the Lord (2 Peter 3:10-13). If you are a child of God, you have no reason to fidget, Jesus is Lord and the Lord of Host for that matter. Therefore, cheer up!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I thank You for this assurance of my safety and security. Please don’t let me stray away from under Your divine protection.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 21-23
Revelation 16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DEMANDS OF MARRIAGE � THE WOMAN�S RESPONSIBILITY*

21 October, 2019

Submission is not slavery but service. Stop talking back at your husband, rather, talk for your husband.

SCRIPTURE: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Submission is not slavery but service. Stop talking back at your husband, rather, talk for your husband.
It is important to note that the will of God for everyone is to succeed in marriage. This is because marriage is the first institution instituted by God on the earth. (Genesis 2:18, 24).

The truth is, for a marriage to be termed successful; it takes a dogged sense of responsibility from both the man and the woman. Having examined some of the man�s responsibilities in marriage in our previous teachings, today, we shall be dealing with a few responsibilities of the woman as regards marriage:
1. Total submission (Ephesians 5:22):- This is the action of the woman accepting the authority of her husband.
Get this: Submission is not slavery but service; submission is not weakness, rather it is a great strength. Kindly note the following:
*When a woman submits to her husband in everything, it would increase her respect before him.

*Do not talk back at your husband, rather, talk for your husband.
*It would amount to a colossal mistake to marry a man you are sure you will not be able to respect and obey.
*Wife, do not let your certificate become a weapon that makes it difficult for you to give due regard to your husband.
2. Interest in the Man (Genesis 2:18):- The woman is the help-meet of the man, hence she should be interested in the interests of the man.

As a wife, instead of resisting your husband all the times, assist him in fulfilling God�s plan for his life on earth.
You shall make it, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Submission is not slavery but service. Stop talking back at your husband, rather, talk for your husband.

ASSIGNMENT(S)
1. Make up your mind to be interested in what interests your spouse. Assist them to fulfill their God-ordained destiny.
2. Carefully consider and apply the instructions in the study.

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your help to be a good and submissive wife to my husband. I receive the grace to be more committed and responsible to my spouse Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: The starting point of respect is with your father-in-law and your mother-law. Culled from �In-laws, In-loves and outlaws� by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

AMAZING FACT: An Albatross can soar for as long as six hours without moving its wings
DAILY READING: Jer 37:1 to 38:28, 1 Tim 6:1 to 21, Ps 89:38 to 52, Prov 25:28
For Further Understanding Get this Message: Revelation of Marriage

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace and humility to submit to appropriate God-ordained authority is released in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 21ST OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: GIVERS MUST HAVE LIMITS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 54:10-17*

It was funny news! A popular street tout in Lagos Nigeria, Shoki Shitta, pleaded with the secular musician “Davido” for another money gift. The story goest that, months earlier, Shoki Shitta was physically beaten and was badly hurt by another street tout for declaring support for the musician popularly called, “Davido” instead of supporting another musician popularly called, “Wizkid.” When the incident happened, Davido gave him 1 million naira (Nigerian currency) to appreciate him for his support. But recently, the street tout cried out again that he needed more money because he had finished spending the 1 million naira gift. Funny but true!

But the Holy Ghost wants you to know this: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU GIVE GIFTS TO, BECAUSE MOST WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AGAIN FOR MORE! Also, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that GIVERS MUST SET LIMITS BECAUSE TAKERS HAVE NO LIMITS! Yes! Have you not become an enemy to someone because when they returned to take more from you, it was not granted? I am being shown that about 614 ODM users are fighting battles because of the gifts they gave out in the past! 120 started a journey of DEMOTION after they helped someone! 230 out of that number have LETHAL (deadly) ENEMIES because they said “NO” to someone who came to ask for help! Fear not! The Holy Ghost is telling me to give you Isaiah 54:17 as your divine BULLET PROOF! No weapon fashioned against you will stand!

Every evil weapon will return to sender and your good will PROMOTE YOU BY FORCE in Jesus name! *Know that some people will always forget the good you do; they will forget the day you told them “YES.” They will only remember the day you said, “NO.”* But you must learn to say “NO” sometimes because NOT ALL GROUND (life) IS GOOD FOR YOU TO SOW! Some people’s live are BAD SOIL for your seed! You must watch and pray before you sow seeds to people. NOT ALL SEEDS WILL GROW INTO HARVEST! If the ground is bad, your seed will die! Help as many as you can help but be led by the Holy Ghost! And if you discover that someone keeps coming back to you for fish, etc, then teach them how to catch fish themselves! Always remember that GIVERS MUST HAVE LIMITS because TAKERS HAVE NO LIMITS!

*DON’T MISS THE LAGOS (OGUDU) ANOINTING SERVICE OF THIS SATURDAY October 26th; TIME: 8am – 11:30am. Theme: “THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN.” I shall lay hands on the heads, the hands and wombs of ladies/women present! ALL MEN: DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF RAISING YOUR LAZARUS! AH! I HEAR A NEW SONG!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take you best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, grant me the wisdom to SET LIMITS even as I give daily.
3. Lord, guide me never to WASTE MY SEED. Show me any BAD GROUND sent to swallow up my SEED.
4. I take back my wasted HARVEST! I take back my victory! I take back my RESTORATION of whatever I lost as a result of any gift I have ever given to others in Jesus name! *Pray in Tongues seriously!*
5. I decree the EARTH to swallow up every evil prayer or satanic weapon thrown against my destiny, life, career or business, etc in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MATTHEW 26-28*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Monday, October 21, 2019

TOPIC: SHOW COURTESY

Read Proverbs 27:11

11. My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
MEMORISE: My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him who reproaches me (Proverbs. 27:11)

EXPOSITION

In continuation of yesterday's devotion, the rate at which young people are dying is posing some worries to the concerned minds. What could be the cause? Could it be that they ventured into vices that automatically cut short their lives, or they incur God's wrath by not obeying His laws. Whatever the cause or case may be, the truth remains that, God's laws are for everyone of us to keep.

God's laws are true, pure and perfect. They make the wise become wiser and safer (Psa. 19:7-9). On no occasion should we break God's laws. Courtesy talks about being polite. 

Only a wise child can be polite; fools are always rude. Adults are expected to be more polite and set worthy examples for the young ones. God has spoken. The younger generation must do all things within their capacities to obey, and ask for the grace to do so.

'How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word' - the Word of God (Psa. 119:9). How can you say you love or honour the God you can't see, when you are not polite to, and with people you come across in life (cf. 1 Jn. 4:20)? Children who respect their parents are usually used by God to lift their reproaches, because God will make them to prosper and experience happiness and joy in life. Let it be your desire to make your parents and other elderly people around you glad in the Lord.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Spirit of obedience and the fear of the Lord, be resident in the heart of our children, in Jesus' name.
2. O Lord, don't let my expectations over my children be cut short; let me reap the fruit of my labour over them, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, let the spirit of corruption and vices ravaging our society, be mopped, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 47:10 - 50:9; 1 Thessalonians 2:19 - 4:6
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM