The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 19th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 19TH OCTOBER.

ENHANCE THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS IN YOUR LIFE

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father (Galatians 4:1-2).

Oftentimes, when people read the underlined portion of the scripture above, they think it only refers to human leaders. But no; it includes angels. Angels protect and watch over you to ensure your wellbeing, and they report to the Father in heaven. However, when a Christian walks in the flesh and against the Word, angels also have the right to wield the rod of correction.

In the Gospel of Luke, the Bible describes for us the Archangel Gabriel’s visit to Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist. The angel told him he’d have a son, but Zechariah doubted him, saying, “...Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years” (Luke 1:18).

The response provoked the angel, and he smote Zechariah with dumbness until the child was born. The angel disciplined Zechariah for daring to doubt his message. Angels minister for us; they run errands for us, but they have authority to take certain actions.

This is why, as a Christian, you must be careful in your life. Refuse to be rude, proud or arrogant. Don’t disregard spiritual authority and instructions. Angels frown at such things. The Bible specifically tells us to respect authority, because of the angels. Many are facing certain challenges in their lives that wouldn’t go away; and it’s because they’re walking against God’s Word. Until and unless they make a change, there’ll be no solution.

Walk in the wisdom of God by acting on the Word. Honour and revere those the Lord has placed over you to teach and raise you up spiritually. Be quick to act on spiritual instructions. Walk in love. These will strengthen your spiritual effectiveness and enhance the ministry of angels in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your Word is building me up strong, and your wisdom is evident in my daily walk, as I press towards the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I walk in righteousness and true holiness, and my desire is wholly to please you in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 1:11-20; Hebrews 1:7
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 1:1-20 Jeremiah 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:41-51 2 Kings 5

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Precious Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me the power of attorney to act in Your stead. I take full advantage of the authority You’ve given me to put a stop to every evil work around me, declaring and insisting that Your will alone prevails in my life and circumstances.

I declare peace with prosperity for the nations of the world, and affirm that the Gospel of Christ has free course and is glorified; the righteousness of God is exalted in the nations. Hallelujah! Knowledge is increased In the Name of the Lord Jesus, and I rise above all limitations and conditions that seek to put men under.

I walk in the dominion and power of the Spirit over and above circumstances, and elements of this world. I acknowledge that all things work together for my good; therefore, I experience victory, prosperity, and success today and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: BURDEN BEARER.

MEMORISE:
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. Isaiah 53:4

READ: Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

A burden is a heavy load that attaches itself to a person, whether the person likes it or not. Such a load accompanies its bearer wherever he or she goes, and cannot be freely given up. In essence, a burden is not willingly picked up, because any load picked up willingly can also be relinquished by choice.

Naaman was a man who knew what it feels like to have a burden in one’s life (2 Kings 5). Although he was famous, successful and prosperous, he was a leper and there was nothing he could do about it. All his possessions and achievement could not relieve him of the burden of leprosy he was carrying all around. Do you have a burden in your life like Naaman? Perhaps it is a problem that not even your own making and you have no solution for it. I have good news for you today: there is a person called the Burden Bearer and He is available to take all your burdens away from you. I therefore rejoice with you today because there is no burden too heavy for Him to bear.

To access the help of the Burden Bearer, you first need to admit that you have a burden. In Revelation 3:17, the Lord mentioned how some people thought everything was okay with them, but in reality, they were blind and naked. You have to acknowledge your problem before you can be helped. Also, you must be willing to be helped. Jesus Christ asked the man who had been sick for 38years if he was willing to be made whole (John 5:6). Furthermore, if you want your burden to be lifted, you have to cry to the Burden Bearer for help. Mark 10:46-52 tells of how Bartimaeus cried for Jesus’ help. He kept on crying till Jesus answered. Some people are too proud to ask for help; they just want to do everything themselves. If God helps such people, they might ascribe the glory of what He did to their own efforts. You must be willing to pay the price of persisting in the place of prayer till your burden is lifted.

Lastly, Mark 10:52 tells us that after Jesus took away the burden of Bartimaeus, he followed Jesus in the way. From his example, we understand that after the Burden Bearer has taken away our burdens, we must abide with Him. Many of us come to Jesus when we have a problem, but as soon as the problem is solved, we stop being committed to Him. It is laughable when mere mortals think they can outsmart God. When Jesus takes your burden away, please remain in Him and it will always be well with you.

ACTION POINT:
Cry to the Burden Bearer today about any burden in your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 17-18
Revelation 14:1-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DEMANDS OF MARRIAGE � MAN�S RESPONSIBILITY*

19 October, 2019

Any man who is given to beating his wife is not man enough. He is not qualified to be married in the first place!

SCRIPTURE: Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.

Ephesians 5:25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any man who is given to beating his wife is not man enough. He is not qualified to be married in the first place!

Marriage is a relationship that places so much demand on patience and tolerance. That is why there is a popular saying that marriage is not for boys or for the immature. Indeed marriage is for the matured. And maturity comes with a lot of responsibilities.

Below are some responsibilities of the man to his wife in the school of marriage:-

1. Unconditional love (Ephesians 2:25): - This is an unrestricted affection that emanates from a man�s heart towards his wife.
2. Sacrifice (Hebrews 13:16):-This is the extent the man is willing to go for his wife in giving and forbearance.
3. Forgiveness (Ephesians 4:32): - This is realizing that your wife is not perfect the same way you are not perfect. Therefore, be quick to forgive her whenever she offends you.

The tragedy today is, some men act so heartless towards their wives because of their inability to forgive them. Some even beat their wives. The truth is, any man that is given to beating his wife is not man enough. He is not qualified to be married in the first place. If you must fight, why don�t you go out there and engage a street gang who are always waiting for an opportunity to fight?

Beloved, you must realize that you didn�t marry someone�s daughter to turn her into a punching bag. You married her to be responsible for her. You married her to love her as yourself. You married her to care for her and to reduce the burdens of her life.

Today, I prophesy fresh grace in your marriage, home and relationship. The last time you failed in your marital responsibility is the last forever, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Any man who is given to beating his wife is not man enough. He is not qualified to be married in the first place!

ASSIGNMENT:

1. Determine to discharge forgiveness in the direction of your spouse effortlessly
2. Make up your mind NEVER to raise your hand against your wife.
3. Ask God for the grace daily to forgive your spouse and to be responsible to your spouse
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to release forgiveness rapidly towards my spouse. I refuse to be an agent of offence. Help me to love my spouse unconditionally, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: When your wife sees that you love her people, you are concerned about their welfare and you are interested in what they are doing, it gives room for more dedication on the part of your wife towards you and it makes for a better marital relationship. Culled from �In-laws, In-loves and outlaws� by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Bumblebee birds don't fall off a branch while sleeping because their toes automatically clench around the twig they are perched on.
DAILY READING: Jer 33:1 to 34:22, 1 Tim 4:1 to 16. Ps 89:1 to 13, Prov 25:23 to 24
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Service tomorrow in any of the 3 power-packed services (6:00AM, 8:00AM and 10:00AM) at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The wine of your home is renewed today in the Name of Jesus.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 19TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE REGRETTED WINNING THE LOTTERY!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 16:1-16*

*There is a sure way to increase, and there is a fast way to increase!* One of the FASTEST WAYS to become a millionaire is to win the lottery but IT IS NOT A SURE WAY! A recent study showed that the chances of winning a lottery are 1 in 304 billion. 

Also, another research showed that *70% of lottery winners become broke within a few years of winning the lottery!* Can you beat that? One man, Jack Whittaker, won a large sum of $314.9 million; but shortly after his win, his daughter and her friend died due to drug overdose. Whittaker himself developed a drinking problem and became a regular visitor of strip clubs.

He was hit by multiple lawsuits, and a large amount of money ($545,000) was stolen from his car. When asked why he carried that amount money around with him, Whittaker responded, “because I can.” He lost even more money from his bank account to a scammer. Today, he lives off social security payments and regrets over buying the ticket in the first place. Ah! *Wealth gotten hastily vanishes! Not just wealth! Indeed, Any Kind Of Premature Breakthrough Always Leads To Permanent Breakdown!* Ask Abraham concerning Ishmael! Oh, how about the hundreds of people who smear their hands with all kind of things in a diabolic HURRY to get faster testimonies! But did ISHMAEL bring PEACE to ABRAHAM?

No! As 2019 ends with certain unfulfilled dreams, always note that: *Sometimes arriving too quickly is detrimental!* Yes! Sometimes you have to let your dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to you – in HIS TIME and in His WAY! *The God you serve is never late and rarely early.* Time can never be against you because God created your times and seasons! That is why TIME has only one Lord – God Himself. Keep your trust in Him! Hold on to Him and hold out till your TIME shows up! Yes! It will! Amen and amen!

*(HEAR A BILLIONAIRE TALK! If you are starting a business or own a business, always see page 89 for encouragement. Show it to other BUSINESS people in every editon). ALSO, IF YOU NEED DELIVERANCE, see your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain any Sunday 8am (OGUDU) or 9am (LEKKI).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I refuse to HURRY into REGRETS! I refuse to move ahead of You! Lord, keep me from any kind of PREMATURE HURRY, HUSTLE or BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name.
3. I will stand firm for God and I decree that my STORY to GLORY is locating me in my season in Jesus name.
4. Pray for me and the ODM crew today!
5. Pray about today seriously. Cancel 67 end-of-year evil letters!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MATTHEW 20-22*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,

“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, October 19, 2019

TOPIC: ANGELS FIGHT FOR THE SAINTS
Read 2 Chronicles 32:20-23

20. And for this cause Hezekiah the king, and the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz, prayed and cried to heaven.
21. And the Lord sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.
22. Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the hand of all other, and guided them on every side.
23. And many brought gifts unto the Lord to Jerusalem, and presents to Hezekiah king of Judah: so that he was magnified in the sight of all nations from thenceforth.

MEMORISE: Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels? (Matthew 26:53)

EXPOSITION

Angels are army of God. They are spiritual fighters from God. They were sent to fight and destroy the troops of Satan in heaven (Rev. 12:7-9). Satan and his cohorts could not stand in the presence of God, any more. He could not overcome the true angels of God who fought on the side of God. Satan was defeated and he is still suffering from the great defeat, till date.

There are spiritual battles that saints are fighting today, that they need the helping hands of the angels of God. The arms of flesh cannot fight spiritual battles. You need to call on God to send His angels to come to your aid. Satan knows that you are human, and he is spirit, with his demons. In order to march his battalion forces against you, man to man, God has provided His angels to assist you in the battles of life.

When Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane, Peter thought he could fight and defend Jesus Christ with his sword, alone. Jesus Christ told him, "I can pray to My Father and He will provide Me twelve legions of angels." This amounts to a whole lot of destructive angels, considering the fact that a legion in the Roman Army was 6,000 soldiers. So, multiplied by 12, we are talking of about 72,000 of such angels. This informs us that God has angels that fight on the side of His saints. How many times have you asked God to send His angels to go and fight for you? It is time you stopped fighting alone. Pray to God to come to your battlefronts with His angels, and defend you. You are victorious today!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I need angelic assistance to fight my battles for me in all areas of my life.
2. Father, send archangels to assist me in my spiritual battles against forces of darkness.
3. Father, let Your archangels go and fight for Christianity in our nation, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isa. 42:3 - 44:12; Col. 4:5 - 4:18; 1 Thess. 1:1 - 1:7
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM