The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 15th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 15TH OCTOBER.

FULFILLING YOUR CALL

And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it (Colossians 4:17).

Every Christian is called of God and has a divine destiny to fulfil. This doesn’t mean we’re all called into the five-fold ministry offices of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers, but each of us is called to fulfil a ministry in the Gospel.

Jesus said in Mark 16:15, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Your union with Christ and partnership with Him in the Gospel is the greatest thing on the face of the earth; far greater than anything money can acquire.

That’s why it’s important that you know Him truly, and serve Him with your spirit. Pleasing Him, and fulfilling His destiny for your life should be your life’s pursuit. It’s like what we read about Moses; the Bible says he esteemed “…the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward” (Hebrews 11:26).

Moses didn’t live in Jesus’ day, but he had a revelation of his divine call. Through him, God delivered (saved) the children of Israel from Egypt.

The Lord is counting on you; He’s committed His glorious Gospel to your trust. He’s called you into the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 says, “… and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

Esteem His call to win souls and live for Him, irrespective of circumstances, more than the treasures of this world, and fulfil it!

CONFESSION

I live for the cause of the Gospel; my heart beats with passion to reach and win more souls into the Kingdom. The zeal for the Gospel and the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me; and by the power of God’s Spirit, I’m fulfilling this call gloriously, changing people’s lives with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 15:58 AMPC; Hebrews 11:24-26

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 5:1-28; Isaiah 61-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:1-14; 1 Kings 22

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word in me. It’s in every cell of my blood; it’s travelling through my veins into my muscles, bones, joints and skin. It’s destroying every germ or virus and correcting every anomaly in my body.

Your Word is imparting vitality and strength into every part of my being. I thank You for October is my Month of Ministry. Thank You for the opportunity You’ve given me to demonstrate and witness the power of the resurrected Christ.

As I reach out to the sick, healing virtue flows through me into the sick body, curing every ailment and vitalising every muscle, blood, cell and bone. I’ve received an overflowing of Your grace.

That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONA

DATE: TUESDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: HE DOES THE CUTTING OFF.

MEMORISE:
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2

READ: John 13:21-33

21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.

23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.

29 For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

The words of today’s memory verse should be sobering for every sincere child of God. In it, we are told that the Father Himself does the cutting of the unfruitful branches from the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the True Vine! In other words, it is a mistake to think that the devil is responsible for cutting people off from the Body of Christ. It is important to note that these branches being cut off are already in Jesus Christ, meaning that they are believers and part of Him. As part of the Church, they are right there within the Master’s sanctuary, causing havoc within the household of God and occupying positions without doing anything with them, apart from preventing others who want to serve the Lord from doing so.

It is terrifying to know that right from the time the Lord was here on earth, betrayals have always been found among those close t Him. This might be the reason why the Father cuts many of them off before their time.
My father in the Lord, the founder of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, cut off some people from the fold before he finally left to be with the Lord. Some of us did not know why he was doing what he did back then, but people like me now know better. Jesus Christ tolerated Judas Iscariot for three and half year, giving him ample opportunity and time to repent of his stealing habit that would eventually lead him to betray his Master for money. However, very close to the time appointed for Him to go to the Cross, Jesus realized the Judas Iscariot had chosen to fulfil the prophesy of Psalm 41:9, which says:
“Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.”

It was at this point that Jesus detached Judas Iscariot from himself as the True Vine. Describing what happened after that, John 13:27 says:
“And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.”

What can be more terrible that Satan himself possessing a person’s body! Noticeably, it was after Judas Iscariot had been torn away from the True Vine and left to carry out his destructive mission that Jesus began to reveal to His real disciples some deeper things about His mission. Beloved, the consequences of being cut off from the Lord’s Body are too dire to be contemplated. I therefore pray that the Master will not tear you away from Himself in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please remove from me whatever will cause me to be torn away from the True Vine, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 7-8
Revelation 9:20-10:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE TRAGEDY OF LYING*

15 October, 2019

Lying is tantamount to dying; falsehood is the enemy of livelihood. To lie is to die.

SCRIPTURE: A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish. 
Proverbs 19:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Lying is tantamount to dying; falsehood is the enemy of livelihood. To lie is to die.

Lying is the making of false and untrue statement intentionally about someone or something. A liar is a person who says what is not true.

One of the epidemics unleashed on this generation is the epidemic of lying. In our society today, you see people lying like water; a mature adult lying as if acting under a spell.

Sometime ago, I was in an airport trying to board a flight, and a man who was also at the airport for the same purpose was answering a phone call, and the next thing I heard from his mouth was, �I am in Lagos now� whereas we were at the Abuja airport. What a deceit! And I said, what if the air-plane he was about to board crashes and he dies? That is, he lied shortly before he died. What an expressway to hellfire!

Ananias and Sapphira died and went to hell in one day on the platform of lie and deceit. What killed Ananias and Sapphira was not a witch or a stray bullet, but a �little� lie. Acts 5:1-10.

Beloved, lying is tantamount to dying; falsehood is the enemy of livelihood. To lie is to die.

The truth is, in the sight of God, there is no small or big lie; a lie is a lie either told on April 1st or any other time. Some people tend to even joke with a lie. When you ask them why they lied, they would say, �I was just joking�. What a hellish joke! Anything you say that has the capacity of taking you to hellfire, is it still a joke?

Today, I take authority over the spirit of falsehood, lying or deceit in the lives of individuals, our society and among believers, in Jesus� Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Lying is tantamount to dying; falsehood is the enemy of livelihood. To lie is to die.

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Confess and repent now of any area you have told a lie either as a �joke�, to gain a favour, save yourself or to implicate someone and exonerate yourself.
2. Read the account of Ananias and Sapphira again in Acts 5:1-11
3. Determine to tell the truth and stand for the truth in all situations.
4. If you have the nature of loquacity, consciously reduce the frequency at which you talk and ask for the help of the spirit to be sober.

PRAYER: Lord, I confess and repent of every lie I told in time past consciously or unconsciously. I receive the grace to tell and stand for the truth at all times Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: When your words are not consistent your life won�t be consistent; truth is a fuel for growth in life. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: The Australian Mallee fowl, a bird, builds a nest 5 metre (16.5 feet) high and 11 meters (36 feet) wide.

DAILY READING: Jer. 26: 1 to 27: 22, 2Thess 3:1 to 18, Ps. 85: 1 to 13, Prov. 25: 16
For Further Understanding, Get this Message: Readiness for Eternity

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to live in the realm of the truth is released upon you now in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 15TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH THEM!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 3:11-15; ISAIAH 59:7-19*

Understand that the present day serpent/snake is the falling, depraved and cursed snake and it is different from the snake that spoke with Eve! The snake that tempted Eve was gorgeous, beautiful, adorned with many colours. Oh! The Jewish Torah says it was a GLITTERING SNAKE full of many changeable colours like that of a Chameleon. The serpent that spoke with Eve in the garden was not crawling before; it had legs and it was blessed like every other creature God created (Genesis 1:31). *It was NOT a crawling creature! It became a crawling creature AFTER THE CURSE!*

Wow! It was not harmful like today’s snakes. That is why Eve could talk, discuss with it, and got carried away until she was enticed by its words. But the Holy Ghost wants you to note this: When Jehovah God came down after man ate the fruit, He questioned Adam and Eve but He didn’t ask the serpent anything! He asked Adam (NIV): “Where are you”? (Genesis 3:9). Then He asked Eve: “What is this you have done?” (Genesis 3:13 – NIV). After addressing Adam and Eve, God just spoke to the serpent and began to curse it without questions or negotiation!

As 2019 ends, your God will NEVER negotiate with the haters of your destiny! What was the mistake of the serpent? The serpent allowed itself to be used against the image of God – Adam and Eve! That means as 2019 ends, your God will never negotiate with anything or anybody that is being used to frustrate or contend with you. Hear this: “And the LORD God said unto the serpent, ‘because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.”

Wow! That shall be the story and end of every unrepentant enemy of your destiny. Jehovah shall visit them suddenly and there shall be no negotiation with them. It was this curse of Genesis 3:14 that brought down humiliated and limited the original gorgeous serpent. It was SUDDENLY DEMOTED to a crawling animal – “upon thy belly (no more legs) shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.” Oh! I am led to prophesy to you today: Any man or woman that hates you shall go the way of the serpent! They shall come down and disgrace shall envelop them as 2019 ends and 2020 begins.

They shall crawl and demotion shall be their names! Isaiah 59:7-8 gives us the mission of your adversaries: “Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thought are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths… whosoever goeth therein shall no know peace.” The language your haters understand is FIRE-FOR-FIRE WARFARE! Isaiah 59:19 says, “…When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.” Yes! The Spirit of the LORD does not negotiate with the enemy; He will lift up a standard against him! So, hold on, look up and hold out! Lift up the standard of NEVER QUITTING! I see your haters eating dust for your sake! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of warfare now!
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! My enemies must make a FATAL MISTAKE this year in Jesus name.
3. I declare “OPERATION FIRE-FOR-FIRE”; “OPERATION NO-MERCY; NO-NEGOTIATION” to every enemy of my 2019 glory now in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MATTHEW 5-7*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

-International Day of Rural Women

TOPIC: PURSUED BY GOD
Read John 4:1-7

1. When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,
2. (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,)
3. He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
4. And he must needs go through Samaria.
5. Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
6. Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
7. There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
MEMORISE: But He needed to go through Samaria. A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, "Give Me a drink" (John 4:4,7)

EXPOSITION

As the world celebrates and talks about how the rural women can be reached and assisted, a consideration of how Jesus reached a stigmatised Samaritan woman with salvation is not out of place. Consider a woman with a shady past, gossiped about in her village, and shunned for being a home wrecker. That was the woman of Samaria; not a fiction. Her problems and pain, like many of ours, were real, hounding her everyday until she encountered a very real Saviour!

Despite the custom of Jews then to avoid contact with the stigmatised Samaritans, Jesus still 'had to go through Samaria' (Jn. 4:4; NLT). That He had to, needed to, and must, underscores a steady resolve and urgency! He had deliberately scheduled a divine appointment with the woman at the well, though she knew nothing about it. This ostracised, lonely woman had a life-transforming encounter with Jesus at the well. But she wasn't the one who sought Jesus to talk to Him. The Saviour pursued her there. He still does that today.

Do you have a past that you are ashamed of? Are you struggling to overcome something that you know is destroying you? Jesus hasn't changed. Like with the Samaritan woman, He seeks to help you (Psa. 46:1). He knows the suffering, shame, and struggles you are going through. He goes out of the way to have a personal encounter with you, to rescue and restore you. The fact that you are reading this right now is a confirmation that Jesus is reaching out to you with His love, grace and forgiveness. Talk to Him as the woman did. Taste and touch His grace and compassion for you. Discover His forgiveness, freedom, and strength to walk into a bright new future.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, I know You have found me. I surrender my all to You.
2. Lord Jesus, like You went after Saul, until You got him on his way to Damascus, pursue persecutors of Your Way in this nation, and cause bounteous harvest of souls amongst them.
3. Pray for both the professional and subtle harlots, that God should visit them with His grace and mercy, to rescue and restore them.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isa. 30:14 - 33:14; Phil. 4:17 - 4:23; Col. 1:1 - 1:15
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM