The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 14th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 14TH OCTOBER.

GOD’S SUPPLY SYSTEM

I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth (Psalm 121:1-2 NIV).

When it comes to your finances, you must see the Lord as your source; otherwise, you’ll struggle financially. You must understand that being an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, you’re plugged to an unending supply; never think or talk lack. Be supply conscious; not supply from men, your employer or the government, but from God. His supply system is nonstop. But if you focus on men or your salary, that’s a system that fails.

Many have gone into depressing situations because their “source” failed, and the supply stopped; but it’s not so with God’s supply system. Consider Elijah: God instructed Him to get away from Ahab and hide by the Brook Cherith, and commanded ravens to feed him every morning and evening. He also drank water from the brook.

However, after a while, the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land (1 Kings 17:7). Imagine if Elijah’s trust or focus was on the brook and the ravens, and not the Lord Himself. He probably would have gone into frustration when the brook dried up.

At that time, God prepared a widow at Zarephath to take care of him (1 Kings 17:9). This should tell you something: take your eyes away from men, your job or business; they’re channels. God is your source; focus on Him, because it’s up to Him to choose which channel to use.

If, for instance, your cable company or satellite TV service provider disconnects you, it doesn’t matter what channel you want to watch, it won’t work. But God is your “service provider,” therefore, focus on Him and not the channels. He’ll orchestrate things in your favour and see to it that you walk continually in abundance.

Use the Word for your finances. David said, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1). You have unlimited access to God’s inexhaustible riches. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for you liberally supply my every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. You’re my source; wealth and honour come from you alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I’m plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 8:6 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 9:8-11; Psalm 121:1-2 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-18; Isaiah 59-60

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:33-47; 1 Kings 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that this is my month of Ministry. God is alive in me; His power resides and is fully operational in me. When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed.

I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness; therefore, I am reigning in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits. The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word. I am more than a man.

I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity. I am joined to the Lord, and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit. I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life.

I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: SPEAK NO EVIL. OF GOD’S MINISTER.

MEMORISE:
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: 1 Peter 3:10

READ: 2 Kings 2:23-24
23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105:14

When a wise person comes across this scripture, the first thing he or she will try to find out is, how can one touch God’s anointed? One way to harmfully touch God’s anointed is by slandering or speaking evil of a minister of God. Doing this can cause God’s anointed so much grief and might even be worse than slapping him or her on face. It is a dangerous thing to persecute a Christian, because Jesus personally feels the pain of such acts of wickedness, and as the Lion of Judah, He will surely defend His own. Saul of Tarsus was a man committed to persecuting Christians until Jesus met him as he rode to Damascus in furtherance of his sinister objective. In Acts 9:5b, Jesus said to him:
“I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.”

Even if the Lord’s anointed is as humble as Moses and would not respond to the evil and slanderous comments against him or her there are self-pronounced curses upon whoever speaks evil of God’s prophets, as seen in the case of Miriam and Aaron (Numbers 12:1-10). They were driven by jealousy to speak against Moses and God heard it (Numbers 12:2). The Lord hears every evil word spoken against His ministers, and when he chooses to respond, the result can be severe, the result can be severe, as recorded in Numbers12:9-10 which says:
“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.”

From Moses’ story, we see that it was God who fought for His servant. Amazingly, the rebels who stood against Moses were his own siblings (Exodus 4:14, Exodus 15:20). More surprising is the fact that Aaron was also the high priest of God. Why would a high priest be caught in the act of rebellion? What greater position or fame was he angling for that made him speak evil of his brother, who was chosen by God to lead the people? This is food for thought for us today. Unlike Moses who was meek and did not respond when persecuted, Elisha was of a different persuasion. In today’s Bible reading, the children who mocked him were not as luck as Aaron and Miriam were. He cursed them in the Lord’s Name and they all suffered gruesome death immediately. Those who speak evil of the Lord’s anointed should be warned that they might not get away with it someday. Beloved, a word is enough for the wise.

PRAYER POINT:
“Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the doors of my lips” (Psalm 141:3).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 5-6
Revelation 8:13-9:19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE MYSTERY OF SPEAKING IN THE HOLY GHOST*

14 October, 2019

When you are confronted with what you don�t understand, confront that thing with a language it won�t understand.

SCRIPTURE: For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.1 Corinthians 14:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are confronted with what you don�t understand, confront that thing with a language it won�t understand.

Sometime ago, I was in an aircraft and the man who sat next to me suddenly began to make some incantations. I asked within myself, what is this man up to here? Is he trying to cast a spell on this aircraft for it to crash? No way! So, I adjusted myself close enough to him so he could hear me and began to blast in tongues; jaarshtah� ketuakawa�teya izegenatoxeleph
ratoyash. (It was incantation versus incantation).

Then, the occult man looked at me and shifted, I shifted even more closer to him and increased the tempo of the tonguing; I said to him within myself, you were the one that looked for �my trouble�, I was on my own when you began to make incantations. Beloved that was how the power of his incantation was yeyerized (neutralized) and we landed safely.

The truth is, it is mystery that tackles mysteries. Nothing dismantles a satanic mystery like the mystery of praying in the Holy Ghost. (1 Corinthians 14:2).

When you are confronted with what you don�t understand, confront that thing with the language it won�t understand.

Get this: The season of praying in the Holy Ghost is the season of high spiritual irrigation that dissolves the mysteries of life and pushes a person to the realm of mastery in life.

Today, I prophesy the dissolution of every satanic mystery around your life by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: When you are confronted with what you don�t understand, confront that thing with the language it won�t understand.

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Ask God for fresh infilling of the Holy Ghost and the rekindling of your spiritual fire.
2. Endeavour to read the Book of Acts 2.
3. Make praying in the Holy Ghost a habit (1 Thessalonian 5:17)
PRAYER: Lord, I connect the spirit of authority, boldness and audacity in the spirit. Help me to cultivate the habit of praying in the Holy Ghost. Fill me afresh today with Your Spirit Lord, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: The Demands of prayer -2
QUOTE: Those who dwell in the heavenly places at the place of prayer can never be victims of earthly forces. Culled Principles and Power of Prayer by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Dogs have wet nose to collect more of the tiny droplets of smelling chemicals in the air; that is why dogs are used as detectives by the police.

DAILY READING: Jer. 23:21 to 25:38, 2Thes. 2:1 to 17, Ps. 84: 1 to 12, Prov. 25: 15

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every mystery around your life today dissolves by the power of the spirit in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 14TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: FALL SEVEN TIMES, STAND UP EIGHT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 41:1-10; JEREMIAH 29:11*

*I am reminded of this Japanese proverb:* “if you have fallen seven times, stand up eight.” A young man just returned to his parents’ home after being away for a year but his mother immediately knew that he was not who he used to be! He had become unusually quiet, withdrawn and was always standing alone staring at nothing: 

DEPRESSION, THE FIRST MESSENGER OF DEATH, WAS AT THE DOOR! Whenever his siblings offered to take him out, he would refuse all entreaties, insisting that he wanted to be alone as he was unhappy and sometimes complained about his inability to get a job. It was learnt that the mother woke up at midnight on that day to see if the house doors were locked and no electrical appliances left on as she usually did.

To her utter shock, she saw her son lying in a pool of his blood in the kitchen with a knife protruding out of his body and his bowels ripped out, suggesting suicide; this was a story I came across in the Punch newspaper recently. The rate at which people are committing suicide WORLDWIDE in the past few months in alarming! It is clearly evident that the spirit of depression and suicide is ravaging nations to take away precious destinies.

Even though we have an account of a few people in the scriptures who committed suicide (king Saul, Samson, Abimelech, Judas, Zimri, Ahitophel, etc), one truth about each of these stories of suicide is this: they didn’t have to end the way they did.
They could have chosen a different destiny “bus-stop.” God reminds us in this stories in His Word that He will never waste the pain we struggle through in this life, but He will INVEST IT and TURN IT AROUND for good! Refuse to allow your personal frustrations in life to make you believe that God has forgotten you. Always remember this: 

THE GOD WHO DIVIDED THE RED SEA INTO TWO, LIVES IN YOU! The God who took me CHRIS KWAKPOVWE from suicide, when men had written me off, can handle your battles! Catch this: Suicide shows that you have given up on God when He Himself has not given up on you; it connotes a life of unrepentant disbelief which shirks the truth of the Father’s love, belittles the Son’s sacrifice, and therefore rejects the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
See Jeremiah 29:11: *“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”* No matter how the year 2019 has been, the Holy Ghost is saying:

There is a future for you! Don’t give up now! Friedrich Nietzsche said, *“He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow.”* Hold on! *Don’t miss the Lagos (Ogudu) Anointing Service of Saturday October 26th; TIME: 8am – 11;30am. Theme: “THIS LAZARUS MUST RISE AGAIN.” It will be a new day!!!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Spirit of suicide and depression, I rebuke you over my life and family in Jesus name.
3. I overcome the spirit of death and its thought in my life and family by the Blood of Jesus.
4. Lord, change my trouble to triumph in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MATTHEW 1-4*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, October 14, 2019

TOPIC: BE OUTSTANDING
Read Genesis 10:7-12

7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
8. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
11. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
12. And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

MEMORISE: He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord" (Genesis 10:9)

EXPOSITION

It is the will of God for His children to be outstanding and prosperous in whatever they set to do. 3 John 2 attests to this: 'Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers'. Nothing brings glory and honour to God than to see you succeeding in all your God-given endeavours. The implication of this is that you are not cut out for failure. Mediocre and pushovers are not among God's own children.

Nimrod was a mighty hunter. The adjective "mighty" implies that he was not an ordinary hunter. God recognised that he was mighty as a hunter. There were hunters, but Nimrod was a mighty one among them. May you be outstanding, in Jesus' name. It is not God's will for you to perform less than required. You are set up as a peak performer. The spirit of excellence is stirred in you as a child of God, the day you say, 'yes' to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree. You can't stand out in this world of darkness, if you aren't radiating God's light (Matt. 5:13,14).

God wants to approve of you as His own child. We all envy what God did for Daniel, the three Hebrews, and other Bible characters. But little do we put into consideration their heroic standings for God in the face of faith-quaking challenges. Prove that you are outstanding through your right standing with God, even in this corrupt generation.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I will continue to manifest and demonstrate Your glory and might; let me be emboldened by Your Spirit of grace, excellence and power.
2. Spirit of excellence, fall on me, now, in Jesus' name.
3. Every power that is hampering believers from manifesting God's glory and power, be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 28:4 - 30:13; Philippians 3:16 - 4:16
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM