The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 13th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUnDAY, 13TH OCTOBER.

A CALL OF HONOUR

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:30).

Being born again, God’s call on your life is that of honour. The Bible says, “For many are called, but few are chosen” (Matthew 22:14). You’re among the chosen of the Lord. Therefore, don’t cast away the call of God on your life; it’s the only insurance for your future.

Many today are seeking honour from the wrong places. But Hebrews 5:4 says, “And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.” Only the Lord calls you to honour. It doesn’t matter what honour you try to get for yourself, and from where, it won’t work; you can’t honour yourself.

True honour is in serving the Lord, living for Him, and honouring what He honours. Therefore, always be glad and full of praise for the opportunities He gives you for service. Don’t treat them lightly, because your whole life is about that call.
If you do things that are inconsistent with that call, they’ll all turn to emptiness eventually. The only thing that matters to God is His call on your life and how you fulfil it. All the honour you have, and could ever get, is about that call.

Give attention to the Word of God, and His call on your life, that you fulfil it. Make the decision to follow the Spirit, not your flesh or the world, not your personal desires. Serve the Lord truly and wholeheartedly, and He’ll fill your life with His beauty, grace, glory and honour. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for calling me with a holy calling. As I give myself to the study of the Word and prayer, I’m further enlightened on how to fulfil my divine destiny in you without reproach. None of my steps shall slide, because I hear your voice directing me in your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 2:20-21; Hebrews 3:1-2; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13; Isaiah 57-58

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:28-32; 1 Kings 20

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

13TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God's Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. 

Hallelujah! Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God's Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and I am enjoying them to the full. 

AsJesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: THE POWER IN A SEED.

MEMORISE:
 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Corinthians 9:6

READ: Genesis 26: 12-14
12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.

13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Seeds are a small part of the fruit produced by a plant from which new plants spring forth when planted. The power inherent in a seed is the ability to reproduce. Therefore, the more seeds one sows, the greater the harvest of seed one will obtain, which is why 2 Corinthians 9:6 says:

“But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.”
Isaac’s experience in today’s Bible reading teaches us the reward of sowing seeds. After the Lord commanded him not to go down to Egypt in search of “greener pasture”, he settled in Gerar in spite of the famine raging there and got to work sowing seeds. Beloved, every work you do in line with God’s word will be blessed by Him. On the hand if you do nothing, God will bless nothing! This is a steadfast divine principle. Every time God performed miracles of multiplication in the Bible, there was always something for Him to bless (Matthew 14:14-21, Matthew 15:32-38, 1 Kings 17:9-152 Kings 14:1-6, 2 Kings 4:42-44). The good news is that everyone always has something at his or her disposal that can serve as a springboard into the realm of supernatural multiplication. Before feeding the five thousand through the miracle of multiplication, our Lord Jesus Christ asked the disciples, “How many loaves have ye? Go and see.” After verifying, they told him that they had five loaves and two fishes. One can imagine Jesus saying, “That’s more than enough!” He blessed the loaves and after more than five thousand people had eaten from them, they had twelve baskets of fragments as leftovers! The seed in this miracle are the five loaves of bread and two fish. Likewise, the widow of Zarephath had a seed of only a little flour and oil in a cruse, but when God blessed her seed, it became a bumper harvest of cakes for three and half years. A similar thing happened to the widow of a man from the company of prophets. She ran to Elisha concerning the debt left behind by her husband. In response to her cry for help, Elisha said to her in 2 Kings 4:2a:
 “……..What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? ”

The widow replied that she had nothing at all except a little oil. Little did she know that what she had was enough seed to get her out of poverty, beloved, find out what God has deposited in you as a seed that He can use to perform the miracle you need. After you have discovered the seed, be ready to surrender it because there is power in that seed if only you can sow it (John 12:24). Unless your seed leaves your hand, you cannot unleash its power to bless you. So, release that seed today and you will witness its power in bringing blessings to your life. 

PRAYER POINT:
Father, open my eyes to identify the seed You have deposited in me for my desired miracle of multiplication, and help me to sow and not eat it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Chronicle 1-4
Revelation 8:1-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  TAKE MY LIFE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 13TH OCTOBER, 2019

TOPIC: HARPER’S LAST CONCERT! CAUSE HEAVEN TO THROW A PARTY!...... Part 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PROVERBS 11:30; 1 CORINTHIANS 9:7-17)

Remember yesterday’s devotional story of the Scottish evangelist, John Harper? He was preaching even as he was sinking during the crash of the ship – THE TITANIC! That was because he knew that when he made heaven to laugh, laughter would be his final bus-stop!

No wonder the great apostle Paul wrote, “for though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel” (1Corinthians 9:16).
For Apostle Paul to curse himself (WOE) if he did not preach the gospel, is a serious eternal matter! Can you curse yourself if you don’t preach…?

Hear Charles Finney on Soul Winning – “It is the greatest business of every Christian to save souls. People complain that they do not know how to take hold of this matter. Why? The reason is plain enough; they have studied it. They have never taken the proper pain to qualify themselves for the work.

If you do not make it a matter of study, how you may successfully act in building up the kingdom of Christ, you are acting a very wicked and absurd part as a Christian.”

Also hear Ernest Yeboah: “To touch the heart of heaven, win a soul for heaven.” I know you have life’s battles and prayer points but you must refuse to be distracted by the hustle and bustle of life!
What will matter in the end is how many souls you will use to greet the LORD when you appear before Him; how many souls you will present to Him as your life’s fruit and trophy! Always remember the Scottish evangelist, John Harper! (Get and give out ODM as the best evangelist tool).

Follow me daily on my Instagram handles: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm and my personal twitter: ODM_DrChris

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of salvation of led.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Like Paul, I declare aloud today – ‘WOE is me if I preach not the gospel. Father, forgive my laxity in soul winning; I ask for mercy.’
3. Holy Spirit, set me on fire again!
4. Pray for every lost soul in the world today.
5. I break every barrier to the knowledge of Christ today in the hearts of men.
6. Give out some copies of ODM to souls.
7. Pray about today seriously, and any other prayer(s) as led.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (MALACHI 1-4)
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Sunday, October 13, 2019

- International Day for Disaster Reduction
TOPIC: AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES

Read Genesis 3:22-24

22. And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

MEMORISE: Therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken (Genesis 3:23)

EXPOSITION

Man is prone to mistakes; it is only God who is ever infallible (Num. 23:19). There were mistakes we made in the past. We still make mistakes, as long as we remain in this mortal body (Psa. 103:13-14). 

The mistakes we are talking about have categories. There are mistakes we can make that will not have adverse effect in our lives. But there are mistakes we can make that cannot but have great adverse effects on our lives and those of others. Those are costly mistakes. On the international front, people are discussing how to reduce disaster globally. We should talk of how we can avoid the tragedy of falling into costly mistakes.

Costly mistake attracts a high price to be paid by a person who makes it. It causes people to lose something indispensable to them. It causes a lot of avoidable problems. When Adam made the costly mistake of eating the forbidden fruit, he instantly lost his position, and God's glory suddenly departed his life. Samson was destined to successfully and victoriously deliver the Israelites from the hands of Philistines. The costly mistake he made caused him to die shamefully with his enemies. 

There are mistakes one can make and still find God's forgiveness, when asked for, but His original purpose for such a person will no longer be fulfilled. Imagine Joseph, in the Bible, mistakenly sleeping with his boss' wife. He would not have been able to stand before Pharaoh. God's eternal purpose for Mary was to be the mother of the Lord. If she had mistakenly lost her virginity, God could surely have forgiven her, but He would not have brought our Saviour through her again. Please, always guard and guide your life from making mistakes that can truncate God's plan for you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, give me the grace to always avoid costly mistakes in the journey of my life.
2. Lord, continue to guard and guide me to fulfil Your purpose for my life.
3. Lord, give all our youths the capacity to see beyond immediate enjoyment, to avoid costly mistakes.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 24:10 - 28:3; Philippians 2:24 -3:15
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM