The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 12th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 12TH OCTOBER.

YOUR FAITH IS THE VICTORY

…and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

In life, there’re adversities. Jesus said in John 16:33, “…In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” It makes no difference what the situation is; take advantage of God’s extraordinary power in overcoming life’s adversities by expressing your faith. Your faith is the victory that overcomes the world.

However, faith not expressed, won’t prevail. James 2 verses 17 and 26 lets us know that faith without corresponding action is of no effect: “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also” (James 2:26). You express your faith in words and actions. An example is the account in Mark 10:46-52 of blind Bartimaeus; he repeatedly cried out to Jesus for healing. You’d have expected the Master to heal him right away, but that wasn’t what happened.

When Jesus eventually came face-to-face with the blind man, He asked him, “What do you want me to do for you?” The Lord could see that the man was blind, yet He needed him to act his faith.

When you study the ministry of Jesus, you’d discover He always wanted people to express their faith. So, when the blind man said to Him, “I want to receive my sight,” the Lord went ahead and healed him. Don’t cry or complain to God about your situation; express your faith!

Jesus said if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can achieve anything; nothing shall be impossible unto you (Matthew 17:20). And you already have faith, for the Bible says He’s dealt to every one of us the measure of faith (Romans 12:3). Act on the Word. When you pray, rejoice, knowing you’ve received. That’s faith!

God doesn’t mind challenges coming your way, since He knows He’s already made you an overcomer. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Cheer up; the victory is yours already. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! In Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies and economics. I’m galloping in a perpetual victory parade. Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place. And as I live in God’s Word, I’m guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 5:4-5; Mark 11:22-24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 1-2:1-16; Isaiah 54-56

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:19-27; 1 Kings 19
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEMS.

MEMORISE:

So Solomon thrust out Abiathar from being priest unto the LORD; that he might fulfil the word of the LORD, which he spake concerning the house of Eli in Shiloh. 1 Kings 2:27

READ: 2 Kings 2:19-22

19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren.

20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him.

21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the LORD, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land.

22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.

There are foundational problems which have the capacity of hindering the progress of a person’s life. Some people ignorantly struggle with such problems and are unable to overcome them until they die. This will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. the story in today’s Bible reading is a good illustration of foundational problems and their consequences. The men of the city of Jericho confessed to Elisha that the situation of their city was pleasant, but its water was bad and its ground barren (2 Kings 2:19). Jericho’s problems started when Joshua cursed it after its fall (Joshua 6:26). However, God divinely intervened through Elisha, His prophet, and life was restored to it. Are you a victim of foundational problems? I decree that an end has come to those problems today in Jesus’ Name. another example of foundational problem is seen in the case of Abiathar, who was a descendant of Eli. He was stripped of his priestly office because of the sin he knew nothing about. Narrating his plight, 1 Kings 2:27 says:

“So Solomon thrust out Abiathar from being priest unto the LORD; that he might fulfil the word of the LORD, which he spake concerning the house of Eli in Shiloh.”

As a result of errors made by Abiathar’s ancestors, Solomon removed him from being a priest and sent him on forced retirement to his home town on Anathoth.

The story was told of a slave woman who was maltreated during her pregnancy by the freeborn women of the household. After she was delivered of her child, these women lied to her that she must not eat food seasoned with salt for a certain period of time. Although she sensed it was a gang-up to further maltreat her, she agreed not to eat salted food for the stipulated period. She however pronounced a curse that from that time forward, every woman newly delivered of a child in that household would also not eat salted food for a stipulated amount of time, otherwise such a woman would lose her child. The freeborn woman took her words lightly, thinking it was a joke. Some of them were delivered of their children and went ahead to eat meals with salt, only for their children to die the following day. From then on, no woman who married into that household could eat salt after having children until a certain amount of time passed. They automatically became victims of a foundational problem. However, when one of such women became born again, the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ destroyed the yoke of this curse and she was able to eat slated food after delivering their children without and evil consequences. This is what Jesus Christ can do for whoever believes in His Name. if you will believe today, you will no longer be a victim of foundational problems,

ACTIONPOINT:

Apply Colossians 2:14 to break the hold of every foundational problem in your household.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicle 28-29

Revelation 7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*WHAT IS YOUR TESTIMONY ON EARTH?*

12 October, 2019

Your testimony on earth is crucial to your destination at the end

SCRIPTURE: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your testimony on earth is crucial to your destination at the end
Today, our study is in the form of a question, 
�What is your testimony on earth�? Life is accompanied and evidenced by testimonies. Concerning Samuel for instance, the Bible says:
Samuel said� Whose ox have I taken? Whose donkey have I taken? Whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed? From whose hand have I accepted a bribe to make me shut my eyes? ... 

�You have not cheated or oppressed us,� they replied. �You have not taken anything from anyone�s hand�.1 Samuel 12: 3-4. (NIV)
Incredible! What a testimony!

Beloved, what God says about you and what men say about you are significant to your life and destiny in time and in eternity. Your testimony on earth is crucial to your destination at the end. As a boss, how do you treat people? As a husband, how do you treat your wife? As a wife, how do you treat your husband? As a public office holder or a CEO of a company, how do you treat the people who work for you? Do you deprive them of their salaries and entitlements; do you divert their allowances to your pocket? As an employee, do you do a shabby or mediocre work because you think it is not your private business? Madam, how do you treat your house girl or house boy? Is he or she an object of hate or you care for them the same way you care for your children?

The truth is, if the people around you do not think you are a Christian, then, you are not. Be good to people; sow the seed of good deeds in the lives of people, and you will reap the harvest of it in time and in eternity.

REMEMBER THIS: Your testimony on earth is crucial to your destination at the end.
ASSIGNMENT: (S)

1. Be conscious and cautious of how you treat people in life.
2. Make up your mind to maintain a positive testimony before God and men.
3. You may not be able to please everybody but ensure your conscience is clear and clean as regards how you deal with people.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for Your mercy wherever I might have treated people wrongly in time past. I receive the grace to be fair, unbiased and just in my relationship with the people who come in contact with me Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: Who you are looking at may be who you are looking for; treat people well equally. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: Koalas have finger prints like humans; they are the only animals except the primates (apes and humans) who have finger prints.

DAILY READING: Jer. 19: 1 to 21: 14, 1Thes 5: 4 to 28, Ps. 82: 1 to 8, Prov. 25:9 to 10
For further Understanding, get this message: What will you do?

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Anointing Service tomorrow in any of the 3 services (6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am) at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the grace to walk like the Master in dealing with people in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 12TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: HARPER’S LAST CONCERT! CAUSE HEAVEN TO THROW A PARTY! Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 15:1-10; PROVERBS 11:30*

The most famous ship of all time is possibly the Titanic, the supposedly unsinkable ship that went down on its maiden (1st) journey. Many movies have been made and many books written about that fateful journey. 

Few will include the story of Scottish evangelist, John Harper. Harper was a passenger on the Titanic. In 1912, Harper was travelling to Chicago to take up his appointment as pastor of Moody’s Church. He had his daughter Nana on board with him. His wife had died a few years earlier. When the Titanic struck the iceberg and began to sink, he put Nana into a lifeboat and then ran throughout the ship yelling “Women, children, and unsaved into the lifeboats!” When the ship finally went down, he had already given his life jacket to another passenger.

Survivors report that to the very end, Harper was witnessing to anyone who would listen. One survivor recalls clinging to one of the ship’s spars when Harper floated near to him. “Man, are you saved?” cried Harper. “No I’m not” replied the man.

“Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved” pleaded Harper. The waves carried Harper away and brought him back a little later. “Are you saved now? asked Harper. “No, I cannot honestly say that I am” said the man. Again Harper pleaded with him, “Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved”. Shortly afterwards, Harper went down. The man who survived was one of only six people rescued, but in a public meeting four years later, recounting this episode, he said “There, alone in the night, and with two miles of water under me, I believed. I am John Harper’s last convert” – (Source: Reported by Elesha Coffman, Christianity Today, August 7, 2000).

Even when Harper was going down in such a life-threatening situation, he could not do but preach the gospel. Today, I am sure he will be happy to know in heaven that he got a convert at the last minute of his death. Oh, learn from Harpers’ example! Soul winning is the heartbeat of God. *It’s the only thing that causes THE LORD to always throw a party in Heaven (Luke 15:7).* Wow! You can cause a party to happen in heaven daily because there is JOY/CELEBRATION over one sinner who repents! Let God use you as you go out today/daily! *(This ODM is an evangelism tool! Give out some copies of ODM to people this week).*

*It takes a year to prepare for the January World anointing night; let God use you! People’s testimonies from that night, shall provoke your own. Sow your World anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Father, forgive my laziness in soul winning, ask for mercy.
3. LAZINESS is OVER! Holy Spirit, fire me up with your unquenchable passion for soul winning in Jesus name.
4. Pray for every lost soul in the world today (mention names). Loose their salvation! *Pray about today as led now. Cancel the loss of a car.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ZECHARIAH 11-14*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.�
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, October 12, 2019.*

*TOPIC:* *I MUST FIND YOU A HOME (II)*
*Read Ruth 3:1-10*

*MEMORISE*

*Then she said, “Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day” (Ruth 3:18).*

*EXPOSITION*

This kind of relationship between Ruth and Naomi is not limited to daughters-in-law/mothers-in-law relationships. It also happens in mentor-protégé relationships. Naomi was ready to be guided, and obeyed her mentor to the letter. Indeed, she was not thinking of remarrying, but her spiritual mentor (Naomi) saw a need for her to remarry. Other qualities of this young woman are:

3. Responsibility for provision: She was not lazy. She picked up the responsibility of providing for her mother-in-law and herself. So Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, *“Please let me go to the field, and glean heads of grain after him in whose sight I may find favour”* (Ruth 2:2).
4. Respectful: Her life was characterised by humility and respect for others. *So she fell on her face, bowed down to the ground, and said to him…* (Ruth 2:10a).

Ruth did not notice that some people were watching and commending her behaviours. Her news had gotten to Boaz, which latter produced great result (v. 11). Dear devout, reality must be said: many bachelors and spinsters lack good manner. We have a lot to learn from the godly dispositions of Isaac and Rebecca in the events that led to their coming together (Gen. 24:1-4). Some are in the Church, not because of relationship with Christ, but are looking for whom to marry. After marriage, you hardly see them again in Church (CACGH. Various 13).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Thank God for His desire to make your home a role model in the decaying world.
2. Pray that the Lord should find a home for the marriageable bachelors and spinsters in our churches.
3. Pray for Christian widows/widowers who are still within the range of the biblically re-marriageable ages, that God should help them make the right choices.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah. 21:7 – 24:9; Philippians 2:2 – 2:23*

*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY............... SHALOM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM