Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO
A girl has been arrested for tying up and stabbing her abusive boyfriend, Chidi, in Sapele, Delta State.

The incident happened around 2a.m, on Friday. According to the girl, she took the action following a serious beating she received from him before they went to bed.

She added that she decided to tie Chidi up so that she could leave without being beaten again, but he woke up before she could tie his hands after already tying his legs.

However, in the course of another fight that broke out after Chidi woke up, the lady broke a bottle and stabbed him with its shard in self defense.

The boyfriend was subsequently rushed to the hospital, while the suspect was arrested.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XflzX0fJog

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/abusive-boyfriend-tied-up-stabbed-by.html

[Image: 10376104_screenshot20191011instablog9jai...e6bed76680]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Well, this is a unique case and I think it's not the right way to do with anyone even he or she is wrong. I read this news at best essay.com while doing some research and I think they need to talk and solve whatever they are facing with each other.
Your style is extremely exceptional contrasted with others I've perused stuff from. Much obliged for posting when you have the chance, Guess I'll simply book mark this site. https://www.pvaxone.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video Edoman 1 11 2 minutes ago
Last Post: Edoman
  Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) Edoman 0 10 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
  Wife plot with boyfriend to have husband killed arrested (photo) Edoman 0 10 Yesterday, 07:52 AM
  Video- Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence Edoman 1 19 05-23-2020, 08:20 AM
  Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days Edoman 0 13 05-21-2020, 12:42 AM
  17 year old girl beheaded by her ex-boyfriend after she ended their relationship Edoman 0 11 05-20-2020, 06:03 PM
  Video-Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill Yo Edoman 0 15 05-20-2020, 02:37 PM
  Video-Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown Edoman 0 12 05-20-2020, 12:46 PM