The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 11th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 11TH OCTOBER.

THREE IMPORTANT FACTORS FOR SUCCESS

Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches (Proverbs 24:3-4).

Our theme verse highlights three vital elements for building a successful life: wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. It says with wisdom, a “house” is built; house here could be likened to your life, business, career, family, or any enterprise. It goes further to say that the house, once built, is established by understanding; and then by knowledge, you bring riches into it.

Wisdom is the insight of knowledge, insight into the secrets and mysteries of life. The Bible says in Proverbs 4:7 that wisdom is the principal thing, the capital you need for whatever you want to achieve in life: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”

Notice that it doesn’t stop at enjoining you to get wisdom; it goes further to say, “Along with wisdom, get understanding.” Spiritual understanding is just as important as wisdom in building a successful life. You may have the wisdom to start something, but you need understanding to establish it, and then knowledge of how to make consistent progress from glory to glory.

In Colossians 1:9, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for us to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Knowledge here is exact or full knowledge of God. Through this kind of knowledge, you make your life glorious: your life (the house) is filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

Wisdom, understanding, and knowledge go together. You need all three to be effective, and to live the extraordinary life of success, dominion, victory and excellence that God has ordained for you.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for granting me the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. Now, I’m filled with the knowledge of your will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding, to deal excellently in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:9-10; Proverbs 8:1-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 4:2-18 Isaiah 52-53

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:10-18 1 Kings 17-18

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the power and ability of Your Word to bring me health, prosperity and cause me to excel in all I do. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing in me a harvest of what it talks about.

I am full of the Holy Ghost, and out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Today and always, I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know that come what may, I can never be disadvantaged!

I am soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: A LOVER OF GIFTS?

MEMORISE:

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15

READ: 2 Kings 5:15-27

15 And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
16 But he said, As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive none. And he urged him to take it; but he refused.
17 And Naaman said, Shall there not then, I pray thee, be given to thy servant two mules' burden of earth? for thy servant will henceforth offer neither burnt offering nor sacrifice unto other gods, but unto the LORD.
18 In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.
19 And he said unto him, Go in peace. So he departed from him a little way.
20 But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold, my master hath spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but, as the LORD liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him.
21 So Gehazi followed after Naaman. And when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him, and said, Is all well?
22 And he said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of the sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments.
23 And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents. And he urged him, and bound two talents of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they bare them before him.
24 And when he came to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house: and he let the men go, and they departed.
25 But he went in, and stood before his master. And Elisha said unto him, Whence comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither.
26 And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?
27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

It is sad but true that some people love gifts more than their very lives. In other words, they are covetous and love to reap where they did not sow. In order not to be caught in this devilish snare, our Lord Jesus Christ warns us against covetousness in today’s memory verse. One man who loved gifts exceedingly was Elisha’s servant, Gehazi. His master rejected the gifts offered by someone who God had healed through him, because he understood the principle of “freely ye have received, freely give,” which led him to say in 2 Kings 5:16a:
“As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive none.”

However, greedy Gehazi was not happy with this response, so he decided to run after the rejected gifts. He went and collected them in secret, not knowing that in the realm of the spirit, “there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known” (Luke 12:2). Imagine the shock he felt when Elisha said to him in 2 Kings 5:26:
“………Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and maidservants?”

Dumbfounded, Gehazi could not answer these questions. You need to learn some critical lessons from his experience today. Gehazi did not know that the spiritual eyes given to his master followed him as he executed his devious scheme. If Elisha’s spiritual eyes could see the things Gehazi did in secret, how much more will God’s eyes which runs to and fro the earth, see those who secretly toy with sin? Also, learn that there is a time for everything.

There is a time to receive gifts and there are times they must be rejected. Elisha asked Gehazi whether it was the right time to receive gifts. Gehazi did not consider this when he went ahead to demand and not just receive gifts from Naaman. However, this earned him God’s judgement, and he instantly became leprous. Beloved, it is vain to run after gifts that are not approved of God, Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 says:

“He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity. When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?”

Beware of the love for gifts be cause some gifts are ill-motivated and can destroy your future, like it happened to Gehazi. May the Lord spare you the agony of gifts from ill-gotten wealth in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please deliver me from the snare of covetousness in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicle 26-27
Revelation 6:3-17
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:

Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*DISCIPLINE � A RAW MATERIAL FOR DESTINY FULFILLMENT*

11 October, 2019

Those who make global mark pay global price; nothing can be global without global inputs.

SCRIPTURE: Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. Hebrews 12:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Those who make global mark pay global price; nothing can be global without global inputs.

According to God�s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo, discipline is doing what is required in order to achieve what is desired. It is enduring the challenges in the immediate so as to create the platform for satisfaction in the ultimate.

The truth is, discipline is the foundation for the future. The future of David would have perished but not for his lifestyle of discipline. David practically became the King of Israel on the wings of discipline. (1 Samuel 18:18). While the rest of his brothers and peer group were squandering their lives at home in idleness, David was right in the bush alone tending the flocks of his father (1 Samuel 16:11). No wonder, the oil of kingship could not drop on the heads of his brothers. But when David arrived, the oil landed on him and he was anointed king over his elder brothers and the entire nation of Israel by the Prophet Samuel.
The meaning is, discipline will always rule over indolence any day.

Beloved, discipline is a maker of people; if you must be great in life, you must be disciplined. Those who make global mark pay global price; nothing can be global without global inputs. There is no destiny for the undisciplined, there is no future for the indolent and there can be no prospect for the casual. The choice for discipline is the choice to maximally fulfill destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Those who make global mark pay global price; nothing can be global without global inputs.
ASSIGNMENT:

1. Consciously determine to be disciplined in all you do.
2. Consider the choice of paying the price for greatness if you want to be great in life.
PRAYER: O Lord, deliver me from the spirit of indiscipline. I receive Your grace to embrace responsibility no matter the cost. Help me to fulfill my destiny on time Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: Except you rise up in desperation, somebody may take your place. Culled from �8 Unbeatable Principles of Desperate People for Winning in Desperate times� by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche
AMAZING FACT: An adult hippo needs to resurface every three to five minutes to breathe.
DAILY READING: Jer. 16: 16 to 18: 23, 1Thes 4: 1 to 5: 3, Ps. 81: 1 to 16, Prov. 25: 6 to 8
For Further Understanding Get This Message: The Demands and Discipline of Destiny Fulfillment (2)
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: On the wings of discipline, the oil of royalty is coming upon your head in this season in Jesus� Name.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The maiden edition of the "FREE INDEED" October 2019 vigils tonight by 9:30pm @ the Glory Dome, Airport Road, Abuja. It is a night of total freedom from foundational and ancestral curses. God bless you as you invite friends and loved ones
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 11TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: UNSTOPPABLE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60:1-9*

Do you know that you don’t need a torchlight to be able to see the sun? In the same way, when the glory of God upon you begins to shine, people will not need some external help or support before they recognize that this is more than you. I love what Elisabeth Kubler Ross said, *“People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.”* Don’t let the darkness get you scared! Don’t let the battles get you anxious! Be strong! The light in you will SHINE BY FORCE! The world is waiting to see the glory of God upon you and they shall see it just as they saw the GLORY OF OBEDEDOM!

Ah! Don’t forget that in 2Samuel 6, it was the great DARKNESS due to the death of UZZAH that promoted OBEDEDOM! The darkness (ANGUISH and SORROW) was so strong that even DAVID THE GREAT WARRIOR was scared! Hear D.L. Moody, 

*“We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining – they just shine.”* It’s either you are shining or you are contributing to the darkness of this world. I prophesy: Something that will cause the world to CELEBRATE your God will come from your address between now and the next WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of January 2020 in Jesus name! 

*Just as Obededom’s story was announced by his neighbours, so shall be your story! Men shall see your GLORY and discuss it! Even your haters shall see GOODNESS/MERCY in and around your house and they shall carry it as a rumour in your city!*
Declare this now: *“Oh, I worship You LORD for what You will do! I shall not struggle to shine! Your glory in my life, family and ministry shall shine by force because the thickest darkness shall bow to Your great seed of light in my star in Jesus name. Amen and amen.”*

Note this: *You were destined to shine, and nothing and no one can stop you from shining!* Shame shall NEVER be your final “bus-stop!” Every demonic hold that has been assigned to cover up your glory will explode and be destroyed by FIRE today and tonight! Ah! I see men coming to the brightness of your rising, in Jesus mighty name! Join millions of ODM users worldwide 12am – 1am tonight as we declare: MY LIGHT CANNOT BE STOPPED!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. I decree: Tonight/today: Every evil hand that has a plan to stop my SHINING, CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
3. Tonight/today: I was destined to shine! I will not rot away in obscurity! I was destined to be a carrier of God’s glory! I will not be a demonstrator of shame/failure in Jesus name.
4. Every demonic arrow against my destiny to shine in life, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW *(Pray it NOW and TONIGHT).*
5. My light cannot be stopped! *(Pray in Tongues tonight!)* Pray about today!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ZECHARIAH 6-10*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, October 11, 2019. - INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD

I MUST FIND YOU A HOME (I)
READ: Ruth 3:1-5

MEMORISE:

Then Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, “My daughter, shall I not seek security for you, that it may be well with you?” (Ruth 3:1)

EXPOSITION

The girl child is normally a product of the home. Let us look at the life of a young woman, an old one, and how they cooperated in the Lord to build a home.

Ruth’s life and experiences are very important, because they show that God chose her, a woman from the heathen land of Moab. Her background did not stop her from fulfilling God’s purpose in life. 

Though a Moabitess, she had an encounter with the God of the Hebrews. However, her life was not exempted from sorrow, she lost her husband, being without a child. She had not enjoyed her marriage, as she ought to, before losing her husband to the cold hands of death. She also lost her father-in-law and brother-in-law; there was, indeed, sorrow everywhere for her.

Nevertheless, there was someone she wouldn’t want to lose, even if she missed the whole world with its pleasures – the God of her husband’s family. Her hopeless mother-in-law compelled her to return to the gods of her people, but she refused. Let us examine what she possessed that made her mother-in-law decide to find her a home.

1. Relationship with God: And your God, my God (Rth. 1:16). She made a wise choice by following the YAHWEH of her mother-in-law (cf. 2 Cor. 5:17).
2. Relationship with Naomi: If you have the opportunity, you can ask some married women. Most of them will tell you that their major difficulty is how to cope with their mothers-in-law. But Ruth had a cordial relationship with her mother-in-law.
Dear reader, it is not an absence of problem that makes you a child of God, but your relationship with

God and others, in spite of such challenges.
PRAYER POINTS
1. Pray that the Lord should help you to imbibe godly character.
2. The grace to remain connected to you, O Lord, inspite my challenges, give to me, in Jesus’ name
3. Pray for the grace to relate godly with your in-laws, now and in the future.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 16:10 – 21:6; Philippians 1:10 – 2:1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM