The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 10th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 10TH OCTOBER.

WE HAVE THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).

When you received the Holy Spirit, you received the fullness of God. There’s nothing of God that’s supposed to be in you that’s not already in you. This is too sublime! No wonder, you’re unconquerable.

You’re not a mere man. Your humanity was supplanted by the life and nature of God.
We have something in our day that the prophets and priests of the Old Testament didn’t have: The capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit. You’re God’s living tabernacle; when you move, it’s the Spirit of God moving in you. Your hands have become His hands, and your fingers, His fingers; you’re immersed in Him and He in you. He sees through your eyes, talks through your mouth, and moves with your body.

He changes lives through you! Hallelujah!
The Bible says in John 1:16, “…of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We have received in all fullness, everything that’s of deity in Christ Jesus. This isn’t just in measure, but in quality and in the variety of potentialities available in Him. All of His power, glory, might, strength and wisdom—everything that He represents, everything that’s contained in Him—we’ve received!

Imagine what your life would be if you lived every day with the consciousness that, indeed, you’re replete with God; full of Him! Jesus said in John 5:26: “For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.” Jesus didn’t need more life from God; He had inherent life. But recall our opening verse; it says, “Ye are complete in Him,” meaning, all that He’s got, we‘ve received.

You’ve received of His ability, wisdom, knowledge, glory, and have been made an associate of the God-kind. No wonder John submits in 1 John 4:17, “...as he is, so are we in this world.” Glory to God!

PRAYER

Blessed Father, how wonderful it is to be filled with your fullness and receive of your ability, wisdom, grace, power and strength! It’s such an honour to be the carrier and dispenser of everything divine. I impact my world with the power and dominion of your righteousness that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:19; Colossians 2:9-10 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 3:16 NKJV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 3:1-4:1; Isaiah 50-51

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 5:1-9; 1 Kings 16

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for Your life that is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences in the world!

My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness and peace forevermore. I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ! I've been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception.

I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: CROWD PULLING MIRACLES.

MEMORISE:

And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. John 6:2

READ: Matthew 19:1-2

1And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;

2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

All through the gospels, we see that great multitudes followed Jesus wherever He went. One reason for this is the great miracles He performed in people’s lives. We see an example of this in today’s Bible reading, where great multitudes followed Him and He healed them. Jesus is still in the business of healing and performing miracles today. Those who teach that the days of miracle are over are wrong. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). He is risen from the dead and remains alive today and forevermore (Revelation 1:18). That same Jesus who healed the sick, raised the dead and cleansed lepers can do the same works today because He is alive, working His miracles through His followers. The signs that the Lord said will follow those who believe indicate that the days of miracles are not over (Mark 16:15-18). Moreover, our Lord also said that we will do the works that He did and even do greater works than His (John 14:12). Some argue that these miraculous works ended with the early apostles of Jesus Christ. This is equally wrong, because while giving us the mandate of the Great Commission, our Lord said in Matthew 28:20:

“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

If He is with us today as He was with the apostles, then He will also do through us the works He did through them.

Nevertheless, as we proclaim the message of the good news, we must not be lopsided in our preaching or indulge in preaching half-truths. The totality of God’s word must be preached to all. Our Lord Jesus Christ was not imbalance in His teachings on the kingdom of God. Unfortunately, some preachers today tend to be like the Pharisees and scribes of Jesus’ days by focusing on some aspects of Christ’s messages to the detriment of others. Such preachers should take heed take heed to Jesus’ words in Matthew 23:23, which says:

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.”

Jesus Christ is here saying, “I do not condemn you for teaching on tithing the tiniest income, but you left out some things that are more important, which you ought to do in addition to what you are doing already.” Brethren, how do we show people the reality of Jesus’ resurrection without manifesting His miracles? Even the most ardent critic cannot argue against physical proof of God’s power (John 4:48, Acts 1:3). When your local assembly becomes a miracle center, you will need little or no publicity before people begin to troop in to discover the Jesus whom you preach. Are signs and wonders following your declaration of the gospel?

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please establish Your word in my mouth with signs, wonders and miracles.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicle 23-25

Revelation 5:1-6:2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*DIVINE INSPIRATION � A KEY TO SPEED*

10 October, 2019

Inspiration is a ladder for distinction; nothing makes a star like divine sense

SCRIPTURE: But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. Job 32:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Inspiration is a ladder for distinction; nothing makes a star like divine sense
Divine inspiration is gaining access to that which only God knows. It is coming to the point where you are supernaturally connected to hidden secrets from God.

The truth is, the common man depends on his common sense and that is why he sees only common results in his life. But Kingdom people depend on Kingdom or Divine sense and experience extraordinary or excellent results in life. Divine inspiration is a ladder for distinction. There is something God would show you that can make you achieve in one day what would take others one year to achieve.

Divine secrets are behind the making of kingdom stars. Nothing makes a star like divine sense. Nothing distinguishes people like the wisdom of God.

Divine inspiration is critical to gaining unusual speed in life. To be devoid of supernatural wisdom is to wallow in struggles and frustrations in life. Nothing slows life and destiny down like the deficiency of divine inspiration and direction.
Beloved, do not molest yourself by waiting for a mortal man for hours to beg for money. Rather, desperately wait on the Lord for a divine idea. One idea that God would give you can wipe off your long-term pocket affliction (poverty) and terminate the yoke of slow motion in your life.

Today, I declare the release of fresh light, insight, inspiration, wisdom and idea that would give you a 360-degree turnaround, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Inspiration is a ladder for distinction; nothing makes a star like sense
ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Get desperate and ask God to show you what to do that would turn your life around.
2. Consciously dig into the Scripture to contact insight or light for your total transformation.
PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on fresh light that would terminate my night. I connect Your grace for speed in all my life�s endeavours. Satisfy me early O Lord, in Jesus� Name.
QUOTE: Being in God�s Presence qualifies you to partake of the content of His Presence; it qualifies you to partake of that which He has to offer. Culled from �The Protocol of the Ark� by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Plantain leaves are used to simulate appetite; they have a distinctive smell when hot food is placed on them.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/10/1994 Nobel prize for physiology was awarded to Alfred G. Gilman & Martin Rodbell for G-protein discoveries.
DAILY READING: Jer. 14:11 to 16: 15, 1Thess 2: 9 to 3: 13, Ps. 80: 1 to19, Prov. 25: 1 to 5
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: The Demand of Excellence and Authority (4)

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: In this season, light from heaven shall come upon you with fresh inspiration in Jesus� Name.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: Tomorrow's Worship, Word and Wonders Night by 9:30pm. THEME- Free Indeed (Freedom from foundational and ancestral curses) at the Glory Dome, The Lord's Garden, Airport Road Abuja, Nigeria
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 10TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: LIFE’S WASHING MACHINES!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 16:23-33*

In ancient times, people used to clean their clothes by pounding them on rocks or using abrasive sands, and then they would wash the dirt away in local streams. What I have noticed about life in this world is that it is full of problems. No wonder Jesus said, “…in the world, you will have tribulations…” Tribulations, troubles, problems, challenges, difficulties, disappointments
, whatever name you call them can be likened to the rocks and abrasive sands that ancient people used to clean their clothes.

You can even say that problems and challenges are like washing machines; they twist us, shake us, push us, squeeze us, knock us around, spin us and roll us over and over… but then, we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before. Hear the words of former movie star-turned-pastor, Chuck Norris: *“I have always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you’ve got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish.”*

No matter how 2019 has been, never allow obstacles and challenges to stop you. Rather, look up to God, dream of a greater NEXT YEAR/TOMORROW, and turn those obstacles into stepping stones! Close with Nick DiNardo from his booklet, “THE GAME OF ADVERSITY” – *“Like a sculptor chipping away at the marble, adversity is what chips and crafts us into who we are and what we become.”* Yes! It is the POTTER’S WEAPON to craft you into destiny because the glory that God has put inside you and destined for you is greater than any challenge that comes your way! So, don’t give up! *Life’s battles are life’s washing machines!* I hear the sound of celebration and dancing in your house in Jesus name!

*Give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! ODM is the best gift item!!!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I refuse to quit now! Holy Ghost, THOU THE GREAT POTTER, mould my destiny into Your will in Jesus name.
3. Every demonic program designed to recycle and repeat affliction and troubles in my life, SCATTER BY FIRE now, in Jesus name *(Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).*
4. I shall finish my 2019 on a note of strength and glory, in Jesus name. Father, let this last quarter be marked with great and glorious testimonies for my life and ministry!
5. Pray about today!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ZECHARIAH 1-5*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, October 10, 2019. - WORLD MENTAL HEALTHS DAY & WORLD SIGHT DAY

THINK DIFFERENTLY
READ: Genesis 45:1-5

MEMORISE:

But now, do not be distressed and disheartened or vexed and angry with yourselves because you sold me here, for God sent me ahead of you to preserve life (Genesis 45:5)

EXPOSITION

A blind boy sat on the step of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up the sign, “I am blind, please help". There were only a few coins in the hat. A man walking by, stopped to drop a few coins in the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around and wrote some words. 

He put the sign back so that everyone passing by would see the new words. Soon, the hat began to fill up, because a lot more people started giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon, the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognised his footsteps and asked, “Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?” The man replied, “I only wrote the truth. I said what you said, but in a different way. I wrote: Today is a beautiful day; but I can't see it'.”

Both signs told people that the boy was blind, but the first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign reminded people how fortunate they were to have their sight, which commanded a better results. Should we then be surprised that the second sign was more effective?

The world today has become the world of thinkers, only positive and deep thinkers get better results. Faith is not above everything turning out to be fine, but it is about being fine, no matter how things turn out. There is a much better way of doing what you do for the Lord, in your office, at home, in the church, and in all endeavours. You only need to spend more time to pray, think and meditate towards getting better and becoming more efficient on duty. Remember, only right thinkers get better results. Moreover, results erase insults!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, please, help me to shape my thinking pattern to Your kingdom standard; enlarge the capacity of my heart to think out of the box.
2. Lord, help our political and religious leaders with the heart to think differently and execute people-oriented, God-glorifying policies, differently, for better results.
3. Pray for the mentally ill people, that God should rehabilitate them fast.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 13:10-16:9; Ephesians 6:12-6:24; Philippians 1:1-1:9

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM