The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily. Devotional for Tuesday 8th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 8TH OCTOBER.

YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR DESTINY

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say… and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).

Of all the natural gifts given to us by God, the ability to speak or use words is the greatest. That’s what controls and determines everything else about your life. You’re what you say; your words locate you and determine your destiny.

In our opening verse, we read the words of Jesus; He said, “You shall have what you say.” Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” Whether you live or die, depends on your mouth, the words you speak. The Lord Jesus affirmed the same thing. He said, “…by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:37 NIV).

The primary reason for your mouth is to steer your life in God’s direction for you. Today, you’re either in prosperity, health and abundance, or in poverty, sickness and want as a result of the words you’ve been speaking. The Bible says a wholesome tongue is a tree of life (Proverbs 15:4).

1 Peter 3:10 declares, “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” It’s that simple: you can have a great life and enjoy your days in God’s blessings and goodness if you’d use your tongue aright. It’s about what you say!

Speak wholesome words—words that are consistent with your nature and heritage in Christ. It makes no difference the condition of your life right now; you can recreate your world. The Lord already gave us precedence to follow. Read Genesis 1; He brought order and form to a hitherto chaotic world, through the power of speech, revealing what we can, and are supposed to do with words.

You’re made in God’s image and likeness. Therefore, if you think there’s darkness in any area of your life, proclaim the Word. The Word of God is light, and as you speak, the light of God will manifest and completely obliterate the darkness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent and full of glory. My words are wholesome, because I’m taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. I’m fulfilling your purpose for my life gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 13:3; James 3:3-5; 1 Peter 3:10 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:24-2:1-5; Isaiah 46-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 4:30-42; 1 Kings 14

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH OCTOBER.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this is my month of Ministry. Your Spirit is at work in me mightily, causing me to be more effective in the ministry and works of righteousness!

I am a tree of righteousness, producing other trees of righteousness. I am powered by the Spirit, to do things beyond the ordinary; thus, I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of Your Word. Hallelujah. The glorious Gospel has been committed to my trust, and I am diligent in making it known to those in my world, and in the regions beyond.

My passion for the Gospel is constantly refueled and my enthusiasm, undying! Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ, and into their inheritance in Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: PROTECTED BY THE ANOINTING.

MEMORISE:

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105:15

READ: Psalm 24: 4-6

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Years ago, as we were preparing to ordain certain minsters, the Lord instructed me to include a particular minister for ordination. I protested this divine nomination because by my personal assessment, this person should not be considered for ordination yet. The Lord then explained to me why that particular minister should be ordained that year. The reason was amazing to me and I will forever be grateful to my Daddy for that revelation. According to my Daddy, the place where this minister was serving was rife with the activities of witchcraft and dominated by the power of divination, and so he needed the shield of the anointing against the onslaught of demons if I did not want his corpse to be brought back to me from the field at any time. In other words, the anointing received in the place of ordination is not a matter of title but an instrument of office or power to perform, and one of its functions is protecting its carriers from demonic attacks as they go about their divinely-designated as Christ’s ambassadors.

Many people despise ordination because some people who were ordained in the past rubbished it through their behavior. The truth is, ordination is a special spiritual shield against the spiritual attacks of the enemy. Spiritual warfare is more destructive that physical warfare and we cannot fight it with carnal weapons (2 Corinthians 10:4). Out of ignorance, some people reject the privilege of receiving the anointing in the name of being humble and modest. There is no virtue in rejecting the offer of being ordained by God, unless you are not sure of the source of the anointing that flows from that gesture. There are many things that can’t be done in the ministry by physical strength; only the power derived from the anointing does such things. Apart from being defensive weapon, the anointing is also an offensive weapon that destroys yokes (Isaiah 10:27). Just as electric current cannot be seen as it flows through a cable but is deadly when touched, so it is with the anointing. Its protective nature destroys the enemies of the anointed and all demonic yokes. This is why the Bible warns everyone not to touch the Lord’s anointed (Psalm 105:15). An example of someone who touched God’s anointed was King Herod, who decided to kill the Lord’s disciples in order to please the Jews. He was smitten by an angel of the Lord, died and was instantly eaten up by worms (Acts 12:1-3, 22-24).

Beloved, although the anointing comes through many means, the starting point is at Calvary where sins are rolled away through repentance. Righteousness is the bedrock of the anointing and the word of God prepares and leads us towards it (Hebrews 1:9). Beloved, live a life of holiness and you will be anointed, not only for service but also for protection. It is well with you.

PRAYER POINT:

Father please anoint my head for exploit and protection in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicle 18-20

Revelation 3:7-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me, my Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle if Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway if Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking in accents clear and still,
I dare not trust my judgment: Thy way shall be my will;
Oh, speak to reassure me, to hasten or control;
Oh, speak, and help me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.

3. O Jesus, Thou hast promised to all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory there shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end—
Oh, give me grace to follow, my Master and my Friend.

4. Oh, let me see Thy footprints, and in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly is in Thy strength alone;
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me, uphold me to the end;
And then in Heav’n receive me, my Savior and my Friend.
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC)

TUESDAY 8TH OCTOBER, 2019

TOPIC:
YOUR GREATEST ENEMY IN LIFE…

SCRIPTURE: For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. Romans 8:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be crucified in the flesh is to be positioned for eternity with God. The flesh can terminate life and destiny faster than any terminal disease.

From our anchor Scripture above, we can ascertain clearly that man’s greatest enemy is not the devil. Man’s greatest enemy is not a witch in the village, an occult uncle, native witch doctor, or a wicked step mother; man’s greatest enemy is not even cancer or other deadly diseases. Man’s greatest enemy in life is that old man called the FLESH. Your worst enemy is yourself, your flesh.

The truth is, your flesh can do to you what the devil may not do to you. The destruction your flesh can bring upon you, an outright enemy may not do that to you.

For instance, the children of Israel did to themselves what the ‘witchcraft’ of Balaam could not do to them; they allowed their flesh to ruin them by committing immorality and idolatry (Numbers 22, 23, 24 and 25).

Note that the flesh can terminate life and destiny faster than any terminal disease. To be crucified in the flesh is to be positioned for eternity with God.

Beloved, the greatest prayer to pray is not to get more money, fruit of the womb or life partner; the greatest prayer to pray is to ask God to set you free from the ways of the flesh. The way of the flesh is the way of anger, bitterness, immorality, envy or jealousy. It is the way of lying, fraud, cheating, duping, falsification of age or documents. The way of the flesh is also the way of pride, arrogance, ostentation, lust and vanity. And the end of the flesh is eternal regret in hell fire. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. determine to live above the ways and dictates of the flesh.

REMEMBER THIS: To be crucified in the flesh is to be positioned for eternity with God. The flesh can terminate life and destiny faster than any terminal disease

ASSIGNMENT (S)
1. Repent if there is any area you have allowed your flesh to have control over you.

2. Consciously make demands on the grace of God daily to put the flesh under subjection at all times.

PRAYER: O Lord, set me free from myself. Rid my life of every manifestation of the flesh. Grant me the grace to put the flesh under total control and subjection all the days of my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: What Garment Are you Wearing?

QUOTE: Every church attendance that does not change a person’s life is a waste of effort. Culled from ‘The Essence of Christianity’ by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Each honey bee colony has a unique odour for members' identification

DAILY READING: Jer. 10: 1 to 11: 23, Col. 3: 18 to 4: 18, Ps. 78: 56 to 72, Prov. 24:28 to 29

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the power to consistently put the flesh under subjection in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 8TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: I SHALL NOT BE A VICTIM OF ANCESTRAL SINS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 12:1-20*

Verse 13 and 14 of today’s scripture says, “And David said unto Nathan, ‘I have sinned against the Lord.’ And Nathan Said unto David, ‘The Lord also hath put away thy sin; *thou shalt not die.* 

Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.” Painful! Note – “thou shalt not die.” So DAVID who planned and executed the deed was spared of his life! The prophet Nathan told him – ‘THOU SHALT NOT DIE!’ Then note also these line – “the child also that is born unto thee shalt surely die.”

The INNOCENT CHILD SUFFERED FOR WHAT HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT – HE DIED PREMATURELY and HIS DESTINY WAS TRUNCATED because of the sins of his father! Always remember 2Kings 14:6b – *“the fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.”* Do you know that, that little boy could have become a great world-acclaimed poet, writer, doctor, pharmacist, nurse, teacher, politician, future president, a world businessman/billionaire, a successful army general, a great father and mentor to millions?

But alas, his destiny was cut short because of the 5-minute sinful pleasure of his father! And do you know that millions are also suffering similar DESTINY PUNISHMENTS because of their PARENTS/ANCESTORS? Oh! THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!

Before continuing, lift up your voice and pray the following prayers seriously with Holy aggression;
1. O LORD, from this day, EVERY NONSENSE MUST STOP! I declare: I refuse to suffer for the sins of my ancestors in Jesus name.
2. I raise the BANNER of the BLOOD of Jesus Christ against any evil ancestral inheritance in Jesus name.
3. BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, speak forth FORGIVENESS AND MERCY concerning my ancestral and biological bloodline in Jesus name (See Nehemiah 9:2).
4. *Declare And pray PSALM 79:8 several times now.* Forgive your parents/ancestors! Cancel every EVIL ancestral unforgiveness! Cancel every evil repercussion due to unforgiveness in your bloodline!
5. Pray in Tongues seriously now and BREAK ANCESTRAL, DEMONIC BLOODLINE. Remember that Jonathan suffered for the sins of Saul! That shall not be your portion! Arise and pray the prayers above and below again now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of praise as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray the prayers above again!
3. Pray about the remaining days of this year now. Lord, REMEMBER ME!
4. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ZEPHANIAH 1-3*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

TOPIC: BEWARE OF BEING STIFF-NECKED
Read Hebrews 3:8-15

8. Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
12. Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
15. While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the day of provocation.

MEMORISE: He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck, will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy (Proverbs 29:1)

EXPOSITION

To harden one's heart is to make oneself stop feeling kind or friendly towards someone. That is how the Cambridge Dictionary puts it. To harden one's heart also implies stubbornness, self-will, unwillingness to yield to well-meaning advice, and strong-headedness, which is also a form of wickedness.

God said He would harden the heart of Pharaoh, so as to destroy him by great judgement, after bringing His people out of Egypt (Exo. 7:3-4). Pharaoh had taken his decision not to bulge, despite God's warnings, hence God's resolve to fully pay him back in his own coins. This implies that it is very normal and expedient for a hardened heart to be unrepentant and ultimately, be destroyed. The Bible establishes that Pharaoh did not hearken unto Moses, because his heart had been hardened (Exo. 9:12). A hardened heart is already on the path of destruction. Our memory verse makes it clear that anyone who hardens his heart to instructions, advices, and even suggestions, will eventually be destroyed WITHOUT REMEDY.

There is the need for inner checking of the heart, always. What are the divine instructions and guidance you have hardened your heart against? Are you teachable? Are people free to offer you godly pieces of advice? You have not obeyed the last instruction, yet you are expecting the next. Impossible!

We must retrace our steps back to God, so as to make us pure and simple in heart. Remember: the hardened heart invites irredeemable destruction.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Create in me a new heart, O Lord! And replace my heart of stone with that of flesh, in Jesus' name (Psa. 51:10).
2. Lord, rid me of every spirit of being stiff-necked and take away from me, the spirit of arrogance.
3. Father, replace the stony hearts of rebellious children with godly hearts, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Isaiah 7:8 - 10:2; Ephesians 5:1 - 5:22
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM