The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 7th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 7TH OCTOBER.

BE GOD-INSIDE MINDED

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

The Christian is the God-man; one in whom Christ literally dwells. Knowing this therefore, you must be God-inside minded; the greater One lives in you, meaning that you have nothing to fear in life. This was the Apostle John’s mentality, and it should be your mindset as well. In 1 John 5:4, he said, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world….”.

It doesn’t matter what’s out there in the world; you’ve overcome them all, because you’re born of God, and Christ lives in you. You’ve overcome every force, every power—everything that’s against you.

In John 16:33, Jesus said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” God’s Word is spiritual law. If He says you’ve overcome the world, with its troubles, failures, and darkness, then you have.

Acknowledge and walk in the reality of your divine life in Christ; who He’s made you, and all that He’s bequeathed to you. Reign and rule over circumstances. Refuse and reject anything that’s inconsistent with the life of Christ in you.

Let the evidence of the indwelling Christ be seen in the quality of life you live. Let it be a testimony to those around you that indeed, there’s a higher life in Christ, and you’re living and enjoying that life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Thank you Lord, for the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ in me. Everything I am and represent exudes the Christ-life. The greater One lives in me and I’m living the higher life in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:35-37; Colossians 1:27; Philemon 1:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:1-23; Isaiah 44-45

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 4:19-29; 1 Kings 13

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH OCTOBER.

Precious Father, I thank You for October, it’s my month of Ministry. Thank You for showing me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to Your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory. Hallelujah.

I thank You for the power of the Gospel, by which You’ve set me on an exciting journey of victory and success from glory to glory.

I live above sin, sickness, disease, lack, poverty, the economy and economics of this world, because I live in Your Word, functioning with divine wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE
MEMORISE:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

READ: Joshua 24:14-15

24:14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.
24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

For those who belong to Jesus Christ, our understanding of family life should not be dictated by social media, TV or preconceived notions. The word of God alone provides us the template we are to model our family and home upon. Unfortunately, a lot of people have deviated from the precepts of the Bible regarding the way things are done in their family.

In some families, children are wayward and parents don't seem to be bothered about it. Some fathers are irresponsible men who go about chasing after strange women, while some mothers are unforgiving, bitter and over time have become cold towards their husbands. God definitely didn't design homes to be like that! We therefore need to continuously work at building holy, godly and Christ-honouring homes.

However, building a godly home requires conscious effort. The devil doesn't want such homes to exist, and so he puts distractions and bad examples everywhere to deter us from building our homes the way God designed it to be. The good news is, with God, all things are possible to us who believe.

How then do we build godly homes? Psalms 34:11 says:
"Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD."

The Bible says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Parents must teach their children to fear the Lord, because the fear of God is a compass that guides families into making the right decisions and choices in life. To fear the Lord is to acknowledge and reverence Him at all times. A family that does not fear God will not serve Him.

A godly home requires a life of separation from the dictates of worldly norms. Although others might be doing wrong things, you can't and won't do them because you are peculiar unto God. Every day, Christian families have to draw the line and separate themselves from the increasing sinfulness and wickedness of this world. Parents have to continuously remind their children that they are in the world but not of the world, and so they are never to behave like the children of the world. I pray that all our homes will become godly homes in Jesus' Name.

ACTION POINT:

Let your children always know that your family stands for Jesus Christ in all things.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Chronicles 16-17, Revelation 2:18-3:6
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD, GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught
Homes where the Master's will is sought
Homes crowned with beauty Thy love hath wrought
God give us Christian homes

2. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the father is true and strong
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong
Homes that are joyous with love and song

3. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the mother, in caring quest
Strives to show others Your way is best
Homes where the Lord is an honoured guest

4. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow
God give us Christian homes.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*YOUR PICTURE AND YOUR FUTURE*

07 October, 2019

To be blind mentally is to be denied destiny; you are not going anywhere until you can see somewhere.
SCRIPTURE: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever.
Genesis 13:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be blind mentally is to be denied destiny; you are not going anywhere until you can see somewhere.

There is a connection between picture and future; there is a link between what you picture and where you will feature in the future. What you can see today is intertwined with where you can be tomorrow.

The truth is, what you picture determines what you can capture; your perception determines your possession; if you can perceive it, you can possess it. Your life will only move in the direction of your revelation. What is your perception about God and about life generally? It determines what you can achieve on earth.

Vision determines destination: Where you see yourself determines where you would find yourself eventually. If in the midst of frustration you can picture elevation, in a short time, that frustration would be swallowed up by the elevation you picture. You are not going anywhere until you can see somewhere. Your future is not at the mercy of your name or title; your future is at the mercy of your vision. How far you see determines how high you can reach.

The worst form of blindness is not the blindness of the eyes but the blindness of the mind. To be blind mentally is to be denied destiny. Shallow mind equals shallow life; shallow vision equals shallow future.

My counsel is, let the picture of your preferred future fill your mind always; if you can see it, you will seize it.
REMEMBER THIS: To be blind mentally is to be denied destiny; you are not going anywhere until you can see somewhere.

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Determine never to run out of vision; always picture your preferred future out of the scripture in the eyes of your mind
2. Align your life appropriately to run with the vision or picture of your future in order to see the manifestation of same
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace not just to possess vision but to pursue my visions unto fulfillment Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: You cannot kill a man today who is seeing tomorrow; you cannot bury him in the immediate if he is focused on the ultimate. Culled from 15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: A honey bee visits 50 to 100 flowers during a collection trip.

DAILY READING: Jer. 8:8 to 9: 26, Col. 3:1 to 17, Ps. 78: 32 to 55, Prov. 24:27

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: The Demand of Excellence and Authority
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Supernatural help to see the future and pursue the same unto fulfillment is released unto you in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: I SHALL NOT CARRY MY DEATH WARRANT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 11:6-27*

Verse 14 and 15 of today’s scripture say: “And it came to pass in the morning, that David wrote a letter to Joab, and sent it by the hand of Uriah. And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.” Note: “sent it by the hand of Uriah.” Ah! This wonderful man Uriah did not know that he was carrying HIS DEATH WARRANT! He did not know that he was carrying a letter that would make sure he did not see his wife and family again! He did not know that his OBEDIENCE would become his OBITUARY! The Holy Ghost wants you to arise and pray today concerning any BAD NEWS or EVIL REPORT that is being baked in order to make you the CAUSE of the EFFECT!

Let me explain: Satan can push you into fornication or adultery and in that case, you are carrying your own EVIL LETTER of unwanted pregnancies, abortions, incurable diseases, etc. You can be provoked to hatred, malice, envy, bitterness, unforgiveness, etc, and when these things lead to FINANCIAL SHAME, DEMONIC ATTACKS, CAREER/BUSINESS DEMOTION, MARITAL DELAY/SHAME, DEMOTION INSTEAD OF PROMOTION, STAGNATION, instead of ACCELERATION, etc, then you are the one using your own hands to carry your own evil letter! You can be provoked into IMPATIENCE and in that case, you are carrying your own LETTER of ISHMAEL! This is because hurrying outside the will of God leads to premature breakthroughs which is the father of ‘HAD-I-KNOWN!’ Never forget that ISHMAEL was a product of HASTE!

A premature or forced marital connection can lead to a painful divorce, health challenges, regrets, shame and even DEATH! Is that not carrying your own DEATH WARRANT? Arise today to decree: I SHALL NOT CARRY MY ANTI-BREAKTHROUGH/DELAY WARRANT! I shall not carry my MARITAL DELAY letter! I shall not carry my DEMOTION LETTER and I shall not carry my spiritual/physical death warrant! But I decree that before the last day of this year, a LETTER of VERY, VERY GOOD NEWS will locate you in Jesus name. Pray seriously now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from how you have carried your own letter of DEMOTION OR DELAY in the past!
3. Repent from any SECRET SIN that can be used against you by satan, the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN! I walk in purity in Jesus name.
4. Repent from whatever you know can be used to ACCUSE you by man and demons.
5. A LETTER OF VERY SWEET and GOOD NEWS shall locate me before the last day of this year in Jesus name.
6. I refuse to carry my anti-BREAKTHROUGH letter! I release forgiveness to the following people (mention names).
7. I shall not carry my DEATH WARRANT! I shall not carry my MARITAL DELAY letter! I shall not carry my DEMOTION LETTER and I shall not carry my spiritual/physical death.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: HABAKKUK 1-3*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, October 7, 2019

- World Habitat Day

TOPIC: IRREPLACEABLE SPOUSE
Read Matthew 19:1-12

1. And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
2. And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
3. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4. And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5. And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8. He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10. His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11. But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

MEMORISE: I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. (Matthew 10:16)

EXPOSITION

It is the World Habitat Day today. Habitat itself is a synonym of 'home'. Let us talk about what relates to the Christian home. The rate of divorce among Christians in this generation is alarming. No thanks to ministers who no longer believe in, or preach the sanctity of the marriage covenant. If the church remains silent, separation and divorce in marriage will keep increasing. A man of God once said, "I didn't divorce her, we just separated till she would learn her lesson." And he was saying that after about four years of separating with the wife.

Unless spouses go back to the foundation and begin to see marriage with the eyes of God (cf. Mal. 2:16). Even after the fall, they did not separate from each other anyhow. Why? Adam had seen his wife as an irreplaceable part of his body. When he looked around, he only saw animals like monkey that resemble human being. None of them could offer him what Eve would offer, because of man's unique creation. 

It would have been more dangerous to remarry an animal in exchange for his wife. The woman also had the same understanding. Understanding and patience are needed in every God-given home. The husband should see his wife as the irreplaceable part of his life. The same goes with the wife. In as much as you are married to your spouse, see other people around you as incompatible.

In addition, it is better for single brothers and sisters not to rush into marriage, but follow divine leading. Be guided and guarded by godly parents and mentors. You know why? Once you are married, your spouse is irreplaceable! That is God's unchangeable verdict (Matt. 19:6).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for your home, because Satan has failed over your family.
2. We call for peace and harmony over every separated and scattered home, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let us pray for the single brothers and sisters, that the Lord should help them to make the right choices in marriage.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Isaiah 3:20 - 7:7; Ephesians 4:11 - 4:32
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM