The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 6TH OCTOBER.

THE LIFE OF CHRIST AND HIS CALL ON YOUR LIFE.

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love (Ephesians 4:1-2).

The word “vocation” in our opening scripture means “calling.” When you came to Christ, you answered the call. It’s a holy and high calling. You were separated from the world, unto Christ. That’s the reason the Church is called, “The called-out ones.”

Now, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, admonishes that you walk worthy of your calling in Christ. You’re to live in a way that’s befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. In other words, live like a Christian!

And who is a Christian? He’s one in whom Christ dwells! You’re to walk in the light of this truth. You’re not “walking worthy” of His call on your life if you permit sin, sickness or failure. You must say “No” to these, and all the works of the evil one. If you’re experiencing challenges in your health or other areas of your life today, it’s not prayer you need. Simply say, “No” to the devil and his works in your life. Insist that your life is for the glory of God, and maintain your confession.

The Bible says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus” (Philemon 1:6). Acknowledge the life of Christ in you, and His call on your life. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 says, “Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power....” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I fulfil my calling and walk in your prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. I’m guided in wisdom to walk in your perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Philippians 4:4-23, Isaiah 42-43

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 4:10-18, 1 Kings 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance.

I have the life of God in me. I live beyond the limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers today! I am a child of the King; success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle.

I do not fail! I am born of the Word, and my life is shaped and patterned after Jesus. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. I am in God's place for my life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: OVERFLOWING LOVE

MEMORISE:
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. Romans 13:10

READ: Luke 6:27-36

6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

6:30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

When you consider the reason why God overthrew the world by the flood, you will realise that it is His overflowing love that has preserved our world till now. If God were to apply to our world the same standard He applied to Sodom and Gomorrah, it would have been totally destroyed by now. Instead of judging the world, God's overflowing love has provided a means of escape from His judgement to all those who are willing to accept it. John 3:16 says:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This is the kind of love that God expects us to manifest towards other human beings, most especially those in the household of faith (1 John 3:15-16).

In today's Bible reading, God commands us to show overflowing love not only to our loved ones but even to our enemies (Luke 6:27-28). According to Romans 13:10, love is the fulfilling of the law. Our Lord Himself established this truth when a young lawyer came to cross-examine Him on which commandment of the law is the greatest (Matthew 22:35-40). Jesus answered him by simply summarising the whole of the law this way: love for God and love for our neighbours. In Matthew 22:40, He emphatically said:

"On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Beloved, are you really godly? Remember that only the godly will make it to heaven. The character of those who are godly is love: God's own type of love which overflows. For our love to overflow like His, we must love even those who despitefully use us. In Matthew 5:45, our Lord says:

"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

This appropriately describes what God's overflowing love looks like. For our preaching to be effective to sinners who don't know the real meaning of love, we must convey our message practically through a life of overflowing love. Let us give heed to the Holy Spirit's message to us in 1 John 3:18, which says:

"My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

Are you demonstrating love in deed and in truth?

ACTION POINT:
Where is the love of God in you when your brother is in need and you close your eyes of compassion to him? Think about this and repent.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Chronicles 13-15, Revelation 2:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1 Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Chorus:
O deeper yet, I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2 Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3 Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4 Deeper, higher, ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5 Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

- 2019-10-06

*TOPIC: WHEELED INTO HIS WILL*

SCRIPTURE : "Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done". Luke 22:42

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If you follow His Will, you win; if you neglect His Will, you waste.

It has been confirmed that nothing is comparable to doing God’s will for one’s life. Will, in this context connotes plan, agenda or purpose. From our anchor Scripture above, what Jesus meant by, ‘Nevertheless not my will, but thine be done’ was, ‘Father, I abandon my will for Your Will in my life; I relinquish my will for Yours; it is not what I want for me but what You want for me.’

The truth is, *to be wheeled into God’s Will for your life is to be wheeled into winning in life.* If you follow His Will, you win; if you neglect His Will, you waste.

*Beloved, there is nothing more fulfilling than being in the will of God for your life*. The best place to be is not in Aso Rock (presidential) Villa of Nigeria; it is not in Paris, it is not the White House in the USA; the best place to be is in the centre of God’s Will for your life and destiny.

Concerning your career, what is God’s purpose for you? Concerning your marital destiny, what is His will for you? Concerning your business, concerning that journey or that step you are about to take, what is God’s Will for you? *The greatest asset of anyone is knowing and doing what God wants him or her to do in life.*

*Today, I decree that the last time you missed it shall be the last, in Jesus’ Name. *
REMEMBER THIS : "If you follow His Will, you win; if you neglect His will, you waste".

*ASSIGNMENT(S)*

*1. Determine to know the Will of God on every matter that concerns your life and destiny.*
*2. Ensure to follow the Will of God no matter how it appears.*
*3. Fight and resist whatever or whoever stands on your path to fulfilling the Will of God for your life.*
PRAYER : O Lord, I ask that You continue to wheel me into Your Will for my life. Deliver me from every wrong step I might have taken contrary to Your Will for me. Help me to do Your Will Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: "It is direction from God that ends both the stagnation and frustration of man". Culled from "365 Wisdom Capsule" by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT : A hive of bees will fly 90,"000 miles, the equivalent of three orbits around the earth to collect 1 kg of honey.

DAILY READING : Jer. 6:16 to 8:7, Col. 2: 8 to 23, Ps. 78:1 to 31, Prov. 24: 26
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE : "The Demand of Excellence and Authority."

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : The grace to walk in His will is released upon your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember to fellowship at the Glory Dome in 3power packed services. 6:00am, 8:00am & 10:00am. God bless you.*
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 6TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: AVOID THE FOOD OF GIANTS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 13:25-33*

Instead of complaining about how big your giants are, talk about how big your God is. *Complaining is part of the demonic food that causes the giants of life to become bigger and bigger!* Yes! Their food is made up of a DIET of MURMURING, SELF-PITY, COMPLAINING plus a “teaspoon” of COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS! Wow! What a diet!!! No wonder Joyce Meyer said, *“Don’t complain! The Israelite wasted forty years murmuring and complaining in the wilderness when they could have just obeyed God and entered into the Promised Land.”*

Notice the words of the 10 complaining spies again in Vs. 29, “The people _be_ strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, _and_ very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.” They did not mention anything about their God. It was all about the giants, the giants and the giants! *OH, GET THIS NOW – WHEN YOUR FOCUS IS ON THE CHALLENGE, THE CHALLENGE BECOMES BIGGER AND YOUR FAITH BECOMES WEAKER. THE MORE YOU TALK ABOUT THE OBSTACLES AND CHALLENGES BEFORE YOU, THE WEAKER YOUR FAITH BECOMES. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT FEEDING YOUR FEARS; RATHER, FEED YOUR FAITH, EVERYDAY!*

*As 2019 is ending, determine that you will not talk like the ten spies! Determine that you will never fix your eyes on the delays or battles! Determine that you will only see the ROCK that is higher than the highest!* Hear what Rhonda Byrne said, *“If you are criticizing, you are not being grateful. If you are blaming, you are not being grateful. If you are complaining, you are not being grateful.”* Oh! Avoid the DIET OF GIANTS and refuse to feed them! I see your joy being made full and I see heaven turning you into a land of dancing in Jesus name! Hold on and look up!

*it takes a year to prepared for the January World Anointing night; let God use you! People’s testimonies will provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray generally on today’s word as led.
2. I refuse to give in to the DIET OF GIANTS! I lift my voice and worship my God! Every plot of the enemy to turn my mouth into a river of complaints, SCATTER in Jesus name.
3. All you strong men that are holding on to that which is rightfully mine, LOOSE YOUR GRIP NOW by fire of the Holy Ghost! *Loose your hold NOW in Jesus name.*
4. I release divine starvation/destruction upon every ROOT of every obstacle in Jesus name.
5. *Pray about today now! Pray in Tongues! Loose SPEED!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MICAH 5-7*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.�
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

Sunday, October 6, 2019.*

*BE EXPECTANT*

Read Hebrews 11:9-10*

*MEMORISE*

*To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)*

*EXPOSITION*

Expectation is the act or state of looking forward to something. It is anticipation that something would happen. It is the prospect of the future. When Christ completed His earthly ministry and ascended to heaven, He charged His followers, as He is equally charging us today, to keep expecting His second coming. Most unfortunately, today, majority are weary of expecting His return. Why? 

He is tarrying. The apostles and early church were more prepared than those of us today (end-time Christians). Majority are not expecting, and those that do, think it is not likely to be now.

Christ wants us to be looking forward to the fulfillment of His physical blessing, irrespective of the dictate of the world economy and that of spiritual ones. The second coming of our Saviour will happen anytime, soon.

What are the promises of God? How long have you been waiting for them? His promise cannot be denied, even when it delays. It will surely be done. Therefore, keep on joyfully expecting the manifestation of all He has said.

At bad times, focus your attention on the ability of God to help you, rather than on your inability to help yourself. Read your Bible accounts of God’s goodness, and meditate on them. Ask God to send His light and truth to guide you to the holy mountain, where you will encounter God. God’s truth provides the right path to follow and God’s light provides the clear vision to follow. Any time you feel surrounded by darkness and uncertainty, follow God’s light and truth. He will guide you. Your expectation will not be cut short. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, meet my expectation by Your grace and power, and for Your glory.
2. The grace to wait on You, Father, endow me, today and always.
3. Pray for retirees and pensioners, that God should help them to get their dues (gratuity and pensions, as the case may be), as and when due.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah. 1:10 – 3:19; Ephesians 3:10 – 4:10*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM