The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 4th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 4TH OCTOBER.

HIS POWER AT WORK IN YOU

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).

The Holy Spirit is the creator; He’s the doer of God’s work. Everything God does is through the power of the Holy Spirit, who today, lives in us and is active in and through us.

From the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came to the earth to carry out His ministry, and He’s been here ever since. So, today, God isn’t working or “doing” anything for us from heaven; He does whatever you ask or desire of Him according to His power at work in you. The Bible says He has ceased from all His works (Hebrews 4:10).

What about Jesus? Is He in heaven working? No; He’s seated; resting (Ephesians 1:20). That means when people pray and ask God for things, and believe He’s “doing” something about it, He really isn’t. However, we do understand when a miracle happens that it’s His power at work.

Think about it this way: when the government of any nation does something, credit or blame is given to the president. But the president had nothing to do with it in essence; the designated offices were responsible for the work, based on the authority given to them by the president. However, we may give credit to the president, because it’s his policies and authority that effected it.

Likewise, the power of God is available to you, and through that power, God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you can ask or think. He can do far beyond your requests, expectations, and imaginations, through His power inside you. Become God-inside conscious. Recognize and use His awesome power at work in you to your advantage. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I’m sensitive to your leading and guidance, and by your grace through the Spirit, nothing is impossible to me. I can do all things through your mighty power at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 2:13;
Philippians 4:13;
Hebrews 4:10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Philippians 2:19-3:1-11; Isaiah 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 3:22-36; 1 Kings 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am in office now! Therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my world. Like Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he had no dwelling in my world. I’ve been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah! I am not under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with God’s perfect will for me.

I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body; I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices. I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence. I function today as a burning and shining light; making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness.

This is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. In my path today, I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my disposition. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in God’s perfect will for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: SPIRITUAL HEART SURGERY

MEMORISE:
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

READ: Acts 2:37-42

2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Advancements in science and technology have attained a level where most organs in the human body can be replaced with organs from a donor's body, through a medical procedure known as a transplant. Nevertheless, long before human beings discovered how to do this, God has been in the business of carrying out transplants, both in the physical body and spiritual being of man. Unlike transplants carried out by man, the Surgeon of heaven uses only brand new parts, custom-made to perfectly meet His patients' needs. One area of need lies in the fact that mankind is dead in sin. God knew that for us to receive new life through the Blood of Jesus, we would need a new heart. God committed Himself to doing just that in today's memory verse. Why does man need a heart transplant? The Holy Spirit answers this in Jeremiah 17:9 saying:

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

Everyone who has not laid on the operating table of the heavenly Surgeon possesses a stony heart, which is unreceptive of the things of God. As a result, the seed of God's word cannot take root in it (Mark 4:5). To benefit from the abundant life available in the new covenant with Jesus Christ, we must surrender ourselves to God for the spiritual heart surgery that replaces our stony heart with a brand new heart of flesh.

Using His surgical knife that leaves no scar, the Surgeon of heaven is ready to work on every sincere patient who comes to Him. God's surgical knife is His word. Hebrews 4:12 says:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

We see this instrument at work in today's Bible reading. When it had finished its work, three thousand souls were saved. How did it achieve this feat? Acts 2:37 says:

"Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?"

God's word, delivered by Peter, caused the hearts of its hearers to "bleed" as they were convicted of their sins. They experienced godly sorrow, which led to repentance (2 Corinthians 7:10). God also transplanted their stony hearts with brand new hearts of flesh in accordance with the prophecy in Ezekiel 36:26. Beloved, God still performs this spiritual surgery today. Are you wondering how you can be free from sin? Surrender yourself to God for a spiritual heart transplant. Confess your spiritual ailment of sin to God and ask Jesus to transplant your heart with His word, and you shall be made whole.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me a heart of flesh in which the seed of Your word grows, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Chronicles 8-10, Daniel 12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POW’R

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*RESPONSIBILITY � A KEY TO AUTHORITY *

04 October, 2019

You cannot be allergic to work and be worth anything in life; you cannot be addicted to laziness and escape embarrassment in life.

SCRIPTURE: Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
1 Corinthians 3:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot be allergic to work and be worth anything in life; you cannot be addicted to laziness and escape embarrassment in life.

Responsibility is the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something. It is the quality of being accountable. It is the ability to respond appropriately to diverse situations of life.

There is a marriage between responsibility and authority. The acceptance of responsibility is critical to accessing authority in life. Responsible people are �authoritative� people.

Just as there can be no action without outcome, no product without a process and no provision without a condition, so also, there can be no authority without responsibility. Authority is not attainable in the absence of responsibility.
The truth is, irresponsibility is the enemy of authority; laziness is an attack on any form of attainment in life. Indifference is a reason for insufficiency in life.

It may interest you to note that there are three categories of people in the world. First, the people who make things happen. Second, the people who watch things happen, and third, the people who wonder and ask, �What is happening?� The second and third categories of people are those who do not want to be responsible for anything happening at all. They prefer to fold their hands and watch others work; they dodge responsibilities all the time. Such people are allergic to assignment and addicted to laziness. And you cannot be allergic to work and be worth anything in life; you cannot be addicted to laziness and escape embarrassment in life.

Beloved, authority is a scarce realm for the indolent. Please, embrace responsibility and eschew irresponsibility if authority is your desire.
REMEMBER THIS: You cannot be allergic to work and be worth anything in life; you cannot be addicted to laziness and escape embarrassment in life.

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Consciously shun the way of laziness and embrace the path of responsibility
2. At the place of prayer, daily ask God to show you what you need to do to go up.
3. Do those things God will instruct you to do as conditions for your next level.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for mercy in any area of my life where I have exhibited laziness on my duties and assignments. Please reveal to me what I need to do to move to the next level of my life and grant me the grace to do it, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE: Demands of Excellence and Authority
QUOTE: Those who will not accept responsibility die as liabilities. Culled from Career and Workplace Wisdom by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: The honey bee's wings stroke incredibly fast, about 200 beats per second, thus making their famous, distinctive buzz. A honey bee can fly for up to six miles, and as fast as 15 miles per hour.

DAILY READING: Jer. 2: 31 to 4: 18, Col. 1: 1 to 17, Ps. 76: 1 to 12, Prov. 24: 21 to 22
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to accept responsibility is released on you. The spell of laziness is broken in Jesus� Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 4TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: DOMINION OVER SATANIC SERPENTS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 21:1-9*

Welcome! In the medical profession, the symbol of medicine production is a serpent curled around a pole! This symbol is found in every registered hospital around the world and no hospital operates without that sign. So I asked my professor in the school of Pharmacy many years ago when I was a student, “why is the symbol of the medical profession a snake?” And he told me, “it is what they have come to embrace”; “it all began from the time of the Greeks when the discovered that a snake can kill and a snake can heal!” *Every snake has a venom which produces anti-snake vaccines from the sake snake.* Wow! *So in every snake there is poison and there is a solution.

Yes! Any snake that carries venom also carries a serum!* The Holy Ghost wants you to know that just as the medical profession cannot do without the symbol of a snake curled around a pole, IN EVERY TRIAL, THERE IS A SEED OF TRIUMPH! In every BAD, there is GOOD! As 2019 ends, remember that setbacks are only challenges in disguise! A setback is never a bad experience; just another one of life’s lesson. Setbacks are just learning experiences. *Your FAME is hidden in your Goliath!* Your setback is just a setup for your comeback! Your PAIN contains your GAIN! New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings!

In Numbers 21, when the Israelite murmured, complained and rebelled against God and Moses, serpents were sent to bite and kill the people! But Vs. 8 of today’s scripture says, “And the Lord said unto Moses, ‘Make thee a “fiery serpent” and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that everyone that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.” That was a prophetic picture of the future of Christ on the cross, but note this: YOUR CROWN IS HIDDEN IN YOUR CROSS! The main thing is to never quit, never quit, never quit! When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm.

Take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on. *One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.* Ana Claudia Antunes OPINED: *_“Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamond.”_* Matshona Dhliwayo quipped: _“One who conquers the sea today is ready to conquer the ocean tomorrow” close with_ Lao Tzu: “Every flower must grow through dirt.” So, no matter how 2019 has been, HOLD on and hold out! Start planning your 2020! I see ELEVATION!
*Give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to souls! Remember, EVANGELISM is God’s heartbeat! I see NEW FAVOUR coming on you for every copy given out! Start today!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul…
1. Thank the LORD and decree that no serpent will prevail over you!
2. Lord, turn every pain to gain! Turn every adversity to prosperity! Turn every closed door into a new beginning! Lord, turn every bitter water to my HONEY LAND and use me to show the world that MIRACLES are REAL *(Pray it for 5 days and nights).*
3. O you end-of-year stubborn battles; my life and destiny are not your victims! Enough is enough! Expire! Expire! Expire by fire in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: MICAH 1-4*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

*Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul.*

1. When peace like a river
Attendeth my way;
When sorrow like the sea bellows roll,
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

*Refrain:*
It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul.

2. Though Satan should buffet,
Though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control;
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

3. My sin, oh this bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul.

4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live;
If dark hours about me shall roll;
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life,
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, October 4, 2019

- World Animal Day

TOPIC: DON'T DARE GOD
Read 1 Samuel 6:19-21

19. And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

20. And the men of Bethshemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy Lord God? and to whom shall he go up from us?
21. And they sent messengers to the inhabitants of Kirjathjearim, saying, The Philistines have brought again the ark of the Lord; come ye down, and fetch it up to you.

MEMORISE: Then the anger of the Lord was aroused against Uzzah, and God struck him there for his error; and he died there by the ark of God (2 Samuel 6:7)

EXPOSITION

Once upon a time, some monkeys got themselves into trouble by playing with the short gun of a sleeping hunter. The hunter was tired after he had searched for games and could find none. So, he decided to rest under a big tree that served as a habitat for the monkeys. Mistakenly, because of their ignorance of the operation of the gun, one of the monkeys pulled the trigger of the loaded gun. Expectedly, the other monkeys peeping into the gun through its mouth were wasted.

The above story is similar to the case of the people we are considering in the Living Water today. When we choose to live right, we may not quickly realise the good we bring on those affected by our actions and ourselves.

Today’s dose of the Living Water encourages us to examine the trouble the people of Beth Shemesh brought on themselves, because they did what they shouldn’t have done in the first place. They were so privileged to receive the Ark of God after several days in the camp of the enemies. Yet, they did not realise that their God has principles. 

Breaking His rules is like trying to break His personality, power and presence. He won’t tolerate and has never tolerated that from anyone, including His own. They looked into the Ark and several of them died.

We do worse today. Don’t we? We belittle God and bypass His holy standard. We are guilty of familiarity contempt. In fact, spiritual things don’t matter to so many of us, again. The Christian faith has been bastardised by It-Does-Not-Matter syndrome, with so many. How many of our actions are moderated again by the Scripture? This is an era of worshipping God anyhow. What is happening to the Church today, is more than what happened to the Ephesian church, then. How real is God’s presence to us? Looking into the Ark always attracts disaster. Learn from Uzzah and the Beth Semesh people.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Help me, Lord, to desist from daring You and flouting Your orders.
2. Lord, deliver Your Church from all forms of bastardisation of the genuine faith bequeathed to us by our patriarchs.
3. Lord, help our leaders not to misdirect us, henceforth, and cause us to be followers with genuine hearts of loyalty to You and our God-given leaders.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Song of Solomon 1:1 – 5:2; Ephesians 1:11 – 2:9
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM