The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady narrates how accepting to work as a security guard led to her getting a Federal
Lady narrates how accepting to work as a security guard led to her getting a Federal Job in Abuja

[Image: LADY%2BSECURITY%2BGUARD.png]

'Do not wait for manna to fall from heaven,' Chioma Ntomchukwu advises Nigerian youths as she shares her story...
 Read below:

[Image: FB_IMG_1516050353601.jpg]
MY JOB TESTIMONY STORY AND SOME ADVICE TO ALL THE YOUTHS HERE..(DO NOT STAY AT HOME AND WAIT FOR MANNER TO FALL ON YOU IF THAT PLACE YOU ARE DOESN'T FAVOUR YOU BIKO RELOCATE).. MINE DIDN'T FAVOUR ME FROM ONITSHA AND I RELOCATED TO ABUJA FOR MY OWN GOOD NOT FOR MY PARENTS...
I thank God for my life so far and a wonderful Federal job he gave to me last year December as a Christmas gift.. I could vividly remember when i was planning to come to Abuja last year February 2017 to chase for my dreams, everybody were telling me that Abuja is a place where all the single ladies turnout to become Runs babes and it's always difficult for them to marry there in Abuja but to all said and done i didn't give up because my spirit was pushing me to go there that i must make it..
As i came to Abuja February 12 2017 i couldn't stay at home for just 2weeks i started looking for a job immediately going to different offices to submit my CV but any office that i entered they i will ask me if am a computer literate once i said No, they will tell me that they need a computer literate not until one M.D advice me to go and register for computer school instead of me to be looking for a job without the knowledge of computer, I should use that means and time to do so and i gladly did... On my first day of going for my computer school, i saw a sign post (workers urgently needed) i decided to go there hoping that i have gotten a job immediately not knowing it's all this job applicants Agents but that day i didn't have any option than for me to register with them...
That same day they gave me a form to fill as a security Lady..At first i rejected it but they begged me to grab the opportunity that it's hardly for people to get a job in Abuja but later i did it with faith  (As a graduate oo) I said God you brought me here and i don't want to sell my body all in the name of job may you manifest and show yourself upon my life... The next day i went for their interview and passed it that was how i started my security job at Nigerian postal service corporate headquarters Abuja in not less than one month i came to Abuja...Some people were laughing at me saying that they can't do a security job as a Graduate..I told them abeg who graduate EPP since 2013 i finished school no job and you want me to be sitting at home..(Godforbid)..
[Image: FB_IMG_1516050357507.jpg]
I started doing the job with happiness, smile, Neatness, jovial and making some staffs my friends immediately without dulling myself oo.. As a sharp Anambra babe i started distributing my CV's immediately in their offices both all the Oga's and junior staffs because i didn't neglect anyone at all..*Note* DON'T NEGLECT ANYONE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MIGHT BE YOUR DESTINY HELPER ... I was so bold enough to talk with the highly respected Oga's in their offices because my God was with me i didn't shiver nor became afraid..I see myself talking with them as if they are just like every other person..Lol..GOD IS TOO MUCH.. The last Oga that i went to his office ( He is a muslim) asked me what gave me the courage and boldness that am a New security lady and what gave me the audacity to come to his office.. I told him that God sent me to him that i heard his in charge of Employment that's why i came, Immediately he started laughing interviewing me and after everything he collected my CV and that was how he became my friend because of my Boldness...
*Note* DO NOT GIVEUP AND DON'T ALLOW FEAR TO TAKE AWAY YOUR DESTINY...
ALWAYS HAVE PATIENT..
HUMILITY AND SINCERE PAYS....
MAKE FRIENDS ANYWHERE YOU FIND YOURSELF..
BE JOVIAL AND SMILE ALWAYS..
BE NEAT AND ALWAYS DRESS PROPERLY NO MATTER THE LITTLE WORK YOU ARE DOING..
DON'T NEGLECT ANYONE WHETHER BIG OR SMALL.
NEATNESS AND GOOD LOOKING IS A GOOD MARKET TOO...
AND BE PUNCTUAL IN THAT YOUR LITTLE JOB.

LO AND BEHOLD...They started employment last year October and i was the second person that was offered appointment letter among we security ladies...Even the people that was there before me are still waiting for theirs because God of CHIOMA JESUS was with me and that was how i got my federal government job in Nigerian postal service from SECURITY LADY TO CIVIL SERVANT LADY as a POSTAL CONTROLLER 2 LEVEL 8 STEP 2///....WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL WE NEED IS PRAYER, FAITH, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY,JOVIAL AND YOU MUST SURELY GET THERE AND I PRAY THAT ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A JOB HERE GOD WILL SURELY DO IT FOR YOU..AMEN
[Image: IMG_20180116_085740_847.JPG]

http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2...rk-as.html 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  South African lady stabs her boyfriend to death with broken bottle (photo) Edoman 0 778 08-11-2021, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  One allegedly killed, 3 injured by security agents in Ibadan market Edoman 0 671 08-07-2021, 08:42 AM
  Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) Edoman 0 746 08-05-2021, 04:36 PM
  Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) Edoman 0 757 08-04-2021, 12:30 PM
  Security operatives nab suspected kidnappers, robbers in Kogi Edoman 0 687 07-15-2021, 11:25 PM
  National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS Edoman 0 669 07-14-2021, 04:38 PM
  Dispatch rider allegedly disappears with boss' bike on first day of work Edoman 0 600 07-09-2021, 11:05 PM