The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 30th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER.

PROPHECY FOR CHANGE

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith (Romans 12:6).

Understanding the gift of prophecy and how it works is very important, so we can use it accurately.

Prophecy is often in operation in an utterance of faith. An utterance of faith is declaration of words that’ll come to pass, or words that you desire to come to pass.

However, you can’t use that level of merely declaring words of faith to alter the course of a nation, a city, a family, or another person’s life. You’d have to know the will of God, and the direction of the Spirit, to utter words that are in consonance with the Spirit of God in order to effect the kind of change that’s consistent with His will.

What this means is that the gift of prophecy must operate through revelation, not just through your utterance of faith. For instance, you might have been in a prayer meeting where the prayer coordinator, being led of the Spirit said, “Prophesy to your country.” Then as a result, you began to speak prophetic words; things you desired to see happen in your country.

However, just because you went ahead and prophesied as instructed didn’t necessarily mean you spoke precisely the mind of God about your country at that particular moment. The words you uttered may be inconsistent with God’s revelation.

This shows that you can’t just stay with the forthtelling part of prophecy; you need the revelatory part as well. You must know the mind of God. When you do, you’ll know what words to speak, and not take sides against Him. It’s the reason we pray a lot in the Spirit. When we pray in the Spirit, our spirits are more open to allow the wisdom of God to bubble up within us, and guide us in the right choice of words.

Moreover, studying the Scriptures also plays a vital role. As you study and meditate on the Scriptures, your spirit is flooded with light; you’re enlightened as to the plans and purposes of God by which you’re able to pray and prophesy in accordance with His will. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of prophecy, which is operational in my life and with which I bless and edify my world. I prophesy that your righteousness is established in the hearts of men around the world; and through the truth of the Gospel, salvation, healing and health, prosperity and success, deliverance, wholeness, preservation, peace and joy spread in the nations of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:1-5; Ezekiel 37:9-10; Acts 2:17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9; Isaiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 2:1-11; 1 Kings 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

30TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that this is my month of uplifting. With my mouth, I've taken possession of all that belongs to me in Christ. My words are living and active, they are anointed to produce results. There’s no hopeless situation I can not change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity.

Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in the Word prevails. All things are working together for my good because I am in God's place for my life. I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Hallelujah!

This is my set time to possess all that the Spirit of God has unveiled to my heart. Today, I experience unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. Durable riches and wealth are mine; for I am the seed of Abraham!

I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: THE PRINCIPLES OF GIVING

MEMORISE:
As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.
2 Corinthians 8:15

READ: 2 Corinthians 8:9-15

8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 8:10 And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago. 8:11 Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. 8:12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not. 8:13 For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened: 8:14 But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality: 8:15 As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.

Giving has always been a debated topic in Christendom. Nevertheless, irrespective of how controversial it has become today, it is still part of God's mandate to us as Christians. Several passages of the Bible clearly instruct us to give, and several more tell us how rewarding it is. However, like many of God's promises, there are principles to follow in order to reap its benefits. The Holy Spirit wants us to consider some of these principles today so that we can begin to reap the full benefits of giving.

The first principle of giving that you need to understand is that you must give your life to God first before giving Him a gift. God is not interested in your gift if you are not one of His children. Speaking on this, the Holy Spirit says in Proverbs 15:8a:

"The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD:"

Secondly, God expects us to give for the right reasons. The Lord said in Matthew 6:1:

"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven."

Most times when we give, we give to be admired by men. As Christians, we have to carefully consider our motive before we give. If you check and find out that the reason you want to give is to be seen as rich or zealous by other people, then it is better to keep your offering to yourself, because God will not acknowledge such giving.

The third principle to consider is based on 2 Corinthians 9:6-7, which says:

"But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."

As important as it is to give bountifully, it is also pertinent that you give cheerfully. Whatever you give, do it with a cheerful heart and disposition.

Beloved, in order not to lose your reward, ensure that your every act of giving is consciously done to satisfy all the principles required. May God honour you and your gifts from today in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please make me a wise and cheerful giver.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 24-25, Daniel 10:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*LIVING BEYOND THE PAST*

30 September, 2019

Beloved, you are at your best when you live beyond your past, when you do not allow your past to tie you down.

SCRIPTURE: �but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You are at your best when you do not allow your history to become your misery.
Sometime ago, a man by the name William Carey worked for eight years translating the Bible into different Indian languages. After so much labour in that endeavour, the printing press caught fire and his translations got burnt; everything disappeared overnight. People expected him to cry. They asked him what he was going to do after such a disaster. He said that the fire has done two things to him: first, the fire has burnt off the interpretations that were wrong, and second, the fire has also given him and his team the wide publicity they would not have gotten. 

He worked at it again and came up with better translations within a shorter period of time because he refused to allow a setback to become his grave yard. He operated at his best because he decided to live beyond his past.

Beloved, you are at your best when you live beyond your past, when you do not allow your past to tie you down.
Daniel was a slave in a strange land but he did not allow his slavery to tamper with his destiny (Daniel 1:1-6). You are at your best when you do not allow your history to become your misery.
In addition, Daniel was a man who lived the life of purpose. He refused to live an aimless life. He also decided to take a stand with God both publicly and privately.
Beloved, determine to uphold these principles and no devil can stop you from living at your best, in Jesus� Name.
Remember this: You are at your best when you do not allow your history to become your misery.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Reach out to anyone who offended you in the past and forgive them; you can call them up on phone if necessary.
2. Let go of your past mistakes or errors.
3. Make up your mind to fulfil your destiny despite your past or background.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIVING AT YOUR BEST
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to let go of my past. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, in Jesus� Name.
QUOTE: Those who dwell in their Past, lose their place in the future. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 60:1 to 62:5, Philippians 1:27 to 2:18, Psalm 72:1 to 20, Proverbs 24:11 to 12
AMAZING FACT: Turtles can breathe through their butts.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/9/1882: Thomas Edison�s first commercial hydroelectric power plant (Later known as Appleton Edison Light) begins operation. 
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00am tomorrow � 12Hours in His Presence! Invite someone. God bless you 
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHILE THE PROFESSOR WAS ASLEEP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 13:24-30; 2CORINTHIANS 10:1-7*

Not too long, a professor who had served as Vice Chancellor in 2 separate universities passed on. Before his demise, he had fallen ill. The government of his home country was very concerned about his health because of his importance. It did all it could to save his life. When his ailment defied local treatment, he was flown abroad. Unfortunately, he died. 

The doctors said he had cancer of the live. As is usual with many important people who died abroad, his body was flown back home to be buried. As part of the burial rites before committing him to mother earth, he was taken to church. Those who attended the burial didn’t know they were in for the shocker of their lives.
When professors or academicians are buried, there is usually a citation, in which the academic exploits of the deceased are read. In this man’s citation, his foray into the academic world was eulogized; and finally a mention was made of how he fell ill, was taken abroad for treatment and finally succumbed to cancer of the liver. 

As the story went, while mention was made that the professor had died of cancer of the liver, a young girl of about 13 years of age shocked everybody present. She was said to have stood up and said, *“This man did not die of cancer; while he was sleeping we punched his abdomen with hot yam, thereby resulting in the illness that led to his death.”* Shocking you will say! I know some sceptics will say that this teenager had a form of psychological or psychiatric/mental ailment.
Whichever way you look at it, one fact is clear; the professor died a painful death. A lot of things happened that are beyond the realm of our control hence the common saying that the spiritual controls the physical. The professor’s case can be likened to what Jesus said in the parable of today’s 1st scripture; “while men slept, his enemy came” (Matthew 13:25). While the professor was asleep, the enemy sowed a bad seed. In this 2nd half of 2019, any enemy who plans to strike in NIGHT BATTLES against you is terminated now in Jesus name. You may have a security man at the gate of your street or house; he can watch the movement of men but not spiritual beings.

Many times, our focus is more on the physical realm than the spiritual, but the truth is, ‘though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh’ (2Corinthians 10:3). This truth propelled Apostle Paul to ask the question, “Do ye look on things after the outward appearance?” (2Corinthians 10:7). Shift focus today! If there are things happening in your life that seem to defy logical and known scientific explanations, they probably have a spiritual undertone. Turn to the One who neither sleeps nor slumbers. He can stop the arrows that fly by night! He will watch over you and stop all unseen arrows against your life/ministry!
*Give out the next quarter ODM as a special gift!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Every bullet fired against me in my moment of rest/sleep, be nullified and return to sender.
3. I raise the ALTAR OF FIRE against every NIGHT OR DAY EVIL ARROW in Jesus name *(Pray it for 5 days/nights).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: AMOS 1-3*
*Today’s Update By: DR. GODSWILL IBOMA (DGI)*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CZvoIV0jWw88ZrBj
daionm

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus.*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!

In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, September 30, 2019.

THE GRACE OF RIPE OLD AGE

READ: Zechariah 8:1-4

Zechariah 8:1-4 Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.

MEMORISE:

Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Old men and old women shall again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each one with his staff in his hand because of great age’ (Zechariah 8:4)

EXPOSITION

Tomorrow doubles as the International Day of Older Persons, with the Independence Day of Nigeria. Let’s talk about becoming elder statesmen/women.

Though the Bible isn’t out to prove God’s existence, it is replete with undeniable proofs of it, upon which fact it is based. That He exists is undeniable, yet, no one knows or can know His age; He is ageless, hence His power to grant us longevity in life (Zech. 8:4). Living to a very good old age in life only comes by God’s grace (cf. Matt. 6:27; Rom. 9:16).

After Jesus had reinstated Peter, He told him, Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish (Jn. 21:18). Was Christ not in a way promising him old age? Why and how could He have been able to offer that? He is Life and the Life-Giver. But Jesus added that in Peter’s old age, he would be led to where he didn’t want – his manner of death (cf. 2 Pet. 1:14).

Peter wanted to know what would happen to John, the beloved. He asked, But Lord, what about this man? (Jn. 21:21). To this, If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me (Jn. 21:22). That is the power of grace that Christ Jesus can give to us to live long and be full of age. God doesn’t want us that in our old age that we become a liability. Rather, He promised that we would be fruitful in our old age (Psa. 92:12-15). Old age without Christ is just a total waste. Remain in Christ till He returns (Psa. 91:16).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, please satisfy me with long life and peace.
2. I refuse to die young and untimely, in Jesus’ name.
3. Let us pray for our spiritual leaders that the Lord should preserve their lives.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 31:2 – 31:31; Ecclesiastes 1:1 – 2:15; Galatians 3:27 - 4:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM