The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 years after marriage, Nigerian man recounts how he recently discovered two of his
12 years after marriage, Nigerian man recounts how he recently discovered two of his three children aren't his

[Image: 5d90f4118b401.jpg]

Ijimakiwa Dayo, a Nigerian man residing in Lagos, has accused his wife of adultery after he recently discovered that two of the three children his wife claimed their 12 years of marriage produced, aren't his.

In a post shared on his Facebook page, a shocked Ijimakiwa, said he had been suspecting his wife of committing adultery and a recent DNA conducted proved that he wasn't the father of 2 of the three children they have lived with as a couple.

Read his post below

Quote:The time devil settles in your home is when one gets married to a bad partner. I got married to a wrong woman about 12years ago, we had 3kids, 2 boys and a girl, our first child (a boy) is 11years old. I have been suspecting her for some time now. We've been having issues recently, our families and friends have tried to help us reconcile but she kept insulting me and my family members an attitude which she developed overnight. Initially she stole from my save about a million naira and ran away from home with our kids, I started searching for her, called her people to persuade her to return home because her safety and that of the kids is more important to me and I do not want to know the reason why she stole from me. She returned with the kids and that was the beginning of it. Her stealing habit never stopped rather she turned it into an hobby. There was a time she returned home after her usual practice, I asked the kids where their mother took them to, they said they stayed in one uncle's house.

That was the beginning of my worries, who is this man my wife will always run to anytime she steals from me? .what was their motive,I prayed and hoped she will not kill me one day. So I decided to dig up her Facebook account and see who are mutual friends are, I tried to see if I can get the details of the man she runs to. I picture one of her ex, believing he could be the one, but something struck me about this man, my first son has a form resemblance with him, is it possible I am not the father of our first son?, or is it just my imagination? She did the usual again and I vowed never to take her back ,families and friends tried to settle our differences but I refused, they don't want to see things from my perspective ,they don't seem to understand me, they kept using the kids as a bait, I accepted her again.

About 2 years ago, she packed out of the house on her own, insisting I get her an apartment for her and the kids which I did, she demanded for a shop where she will sell frozen foods, I did all she wanted, gave her monthly allowance for the kids and her self. So, I decided to take the bold step, I did DNA test for my first son, after some weeks the result came out NEGATIVE. I almost lost it, I wasn't myself, I called her one on one and told her about the DNA result, she wasn't shock and she didn't feel remorseful, I told a friend of mine who was also close to her to talk to her about the result and recorded their conversation, she said I should not think of digging too deep because I might hurt myself, already the doctor advised that I carry out DNA test on the remaining two kids, few weeks back , I got the results, our second child which is the girl is mine, but the other boy is not mine. So painful after 12 years, I get to know the person I called my wife. Now, she is no where to be found with the kids. I want you all to help me fish out this wicked woman, so she give me my daughter before she destroys her life
[Image: 5d90f4989ce9e.PNG] 
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London Edoman 0 1,015 08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) Edoman 0 824 08-19-2021, 04:53 PM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Videos showing Nigerian migrants being tortured by human traffickers in Libya Edoman 0 706 08-05-2021, 09:56 AM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  American Man Jailed 205 Years For Killing Five Members Of His Family Edoman 0 728 07-29-2021, 07:16 PM
  Young Nigerian woman allegedly dies in Libya Edoman 0 796 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM