The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 28th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER.

YOU’RE IN THE REALM OF LIFE

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life (John 5:24).

The curse of death is on everything in the earth, and that’s the reason everything in the earth depreciates. But when you’re born again, you’re translated from the realm of death into the realm of life.

This is why you must vehemently refuse sickness, because sickness is incipient death; gradual, progressive death. If sickness tries to attack your body, don’t accept it! Act on the Word. In your path, there’s no death; there’s no darkness; therefore, refuse to accommodate anything that’s of darkness. The Bible says, “…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7).

What we read in our theme scripture were the words of Jesus. Later on, after He had ascended, and the New Testament Church started, the Apostle Paul reechoed the same truth. In Romans 8:1, he said, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

Why is there no “death” or condemnation for those who don’t walk after the senses, but live in accordance with the Word? The answer is in the second verse: the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made them free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). Glory to God!

The world is under the curse of the law of sin and death, but you don’t live under that law. You live by the law of the Spirit of life, and in that realm, only life controls. Meditate on this truth and let it inundate your soul and reveal itself in your body.

CONFESSION

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death, and the law of sin; I live and walk by the law of life, because I dwell in the realm of life. There’s no darkness or death in my path. Life is at work in every fibre of my being, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 5:24; 1 John 5:11-13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2; Isaiah 25-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 1:35-42; 1 Kings 3

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for the love and grace You’ve lavished upon me. Thank You for expressing Yourself to the world through me. Christ continually lives through me.

I am the effulgence of His glory, the express image of His person and my life is a manifestation of the praise and glory of God. I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God—a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones.

Therefore, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: HEAVEN'S TESTIMONIAL

MEMORISE:
For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 2 Peter 1:17

READ: Numbers 12:4-10

12:4 And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 12:5 And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. 12:7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. 12:8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? 12:9 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. 12:10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

When you observe the extent some people go to just to receive the commendation of men, you cannot but pity their lack of understanding. In whatever area of service you find yourself, please recognise that your service should be rendered as unto the Lord (Ephesians 6:7). With this mind-set, your focus will be set on heaven's testimonial about you and not what people think. Noah was a man who received a great testimonial from heaven, according to Genesis 6:9 which says:

"These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God."

What a great testimony this is! No wonder he found grace in the sight of God and was spared the destruction that came on the earth through the great flood (Genesis 6:7-8). It was the grace of God that qualified Noah to be adjudged righteous and perfect. I personally consider this to be a form of divine approval. The whole world may approve of you but if God disapproves of you, it is a disaster. It is just like an individual who was unanimously voted into power by his countrymen, only to die before he was sworn in. How unfortunate!

Another person who got a testimonial from heaven was Moses. When his spiritual leadership was called into question by his siblings, God Himself declared His approval of Moses (Numbers 12:6-8). Those who truly belong to God do not need to devise schemes to obtain people's approval, because the God they represent will announce them to the whole world in His own peculiar way. Our Lord said in John 10:37-38:

"If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him."

Anyone who wants heaven's approval must do the works of God, and the greatest of these works is the winning of lost souls. Jesus was all out to do His Father's bidding and God Himself testified of Him, saying in Matthew 17:5c:

"This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

Based on this testimonial, the whole world is still hearing Jesus today. This affirmation also gave His disciples the assurance that His words were not cunningly devised fables (2 Peter 1:16-17). Beloved, seek the testimonial of heaven today and your struggles to make it in life will become a thing if the past.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, testify to Your grace on my life so that the whole world may know that I belong to You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 21-22, Daniel 9:3-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
SEEDS OF DESTINY:
BY DR. (PST.) PAUL ENENCHE
(DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE-DIGC.)

SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2019

TOPIC:
KNOWLEDGE – THE GUARANTEE OF STABILITY

SCRIPTURE: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; Ephesians 4:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What you know determines your stability in life.

It is crucial to understand that one of the most powerful forces on earth is knowledge. Both the right and the wrong kinds of knowledge are powerful; the right knowledge has a transforming power but the wrong knowledge has a destructive power. When Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the fruit that God told them not to eat, their original destiny according to the creative intent of God was instantly destroyed. On the other hand, when the disciples of Jesus knew Jesus as the Christ, the Saviour of the world, and also had the knowledge of His Word, they were transformed.

Now, let us see how powerful the right knowledge is.

The right knowledge is key to stability. Isaiah 33:6 says, And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times…. So, knowledge gives stability. As a child of God, a business person, civil servant, pastor, etc., what you know determines your stability in life.

The reason many Christians are tossed to and fro by different doctrines from the pit of hell is the lack of the knowledge of God’s Word.

If anyone tells me that he has seen Jesus a thousand times, I will not doubt him, but if he says that the Jesus he saw said something that is contrary to the scripture, I will discard his words; it does not matter how spiritual he claims to be. This is because God never breaks His Word or His principles.

Ignorance, therefore, facilitates instability. An ignorant person is an easily moveable person.

Remember this: what you know determines your stability in life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Study the Scripture carefully in order to avoid the wave of deception that is moving in our world today.

2. Crave to know God and what He has purposed concerning your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE

PRAYER: O Lord, open my mind to what I should know in Your Word for the fulfilment of my life on earth and the guarantee of my eternity with You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: Your sense of self confidence is enhanced by the possession of quality information. Learning enhances self-image. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 54:1 to 57:14, Ephesians 6:1 to 24, Psalm 70:1 to 5, Proverbs 24:8

AMAZING FACT: There is a diamond floating our galaxy that is bigger than Earth.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 28/9/2015: NASA scientists announce the discovery of flowing water on Mars.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Services by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: MAKING YOUR DREAMS LEAP!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 1:39-56*

Verse 41 of today’s scripture says: “And it came to pass that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost.” One of the keys to making the baby you are carrying (your dreams and life’s expectations) to leap (gain momentum, great speed/progress) is by causing them to regularly hear the Word. John (the baby in Elizabeth’s womb) did not leap until Elizabeth heard the salutation! *Note that the baby did not just stand, he leapt! That’s outstanding progress! 

The salutation (a word) became the button that triggered the leaping of the babe!* God wants you to know that in this STORY to GLORY year, spending time with the right books (right information) plus daily meditation on the Word of God will accelerate (cause to leap) the fulfilment of your dreams. *There is a “MARY” which God will use to accelerate your dreams!*

Pray that God will shake away the wrong people out of your life, family and ministry! Pray that you will not be made to meet the wrong people! ONE WRONG PERSON CAN TAKE YOU 10 YEARS BACKWARDS! One right person can move you ten years ahead! Spend time with the Bible verses that relate to your dreams! Use the enlarged and revised Unfailing Promises pages of this booklet (Pages 38-39). As you meditate on the Word, even one word can be used by the Holy Ghost to fire you and cause power to flood your dreams. Refuse to be lazy with the Word this year! Refuse to delay reading books! Reject PROCRASTINATION! Refuse to be lazy in listening to the Word on CDs/tapes, etc. FAITH comes by HEARING! Spend your money on materials that will increase you spiritually and stay around people that will fire your “babies” and cause them to leap! Pray now!

*TODAY IS LAGOS (LEKKI) ANOINTING SERVICE. Time: 8am. THEME: “I SHALL RECOVER ALL” (Come with three Special Prayer Points. I shall lay hands on you).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Worship the Lord in your native dialect.
1. Lord, take my dreams from the realm of just standing or just walking! Cause my dreams to leap – outstanding progress!
2. Lord, connect me to my Mary (the right person in the right environment) this year *(Pray it very well)!*
3. Lord, disconnect me from the wrong people and uproot me from the wrong environment in my life, business and ministry *(Pray it very well)!*
4. O Lord, grant me the grace to be disciplined to meditate on the Word and other spiritual materials.
5. Pray about today seriously now. Loose promotion!
6. Use the Bible-in-1-year plan and determine to finish your Bible this year. Use the *Unfailing Promises* pages daily.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: HOSEA 11-14*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUB
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, September 28, 2019.

MIGHTY ANGELS

READ: Revelation 10:1-7

MEMORISE:

The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven (Revelation 10:5)

EXPOSITION

God is strong and mighty in battle. He is awesome in glory and power. He is the Almighty God. He has the final power and might to exercise over the situations of His people. This same God has created His angels with great might and power. 

They receive their power from the awesome God. None of His angels is weak. No assignment is too difficult for them to carryout. Satan was not a match for them in battles. Demons cannot stand on their ways when they are sent on errands by, and from God. it is simply because God is the Source of their power and might.

Revelation 10:1a says, I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven... When God pays attention to your life, He sends the exact angels that your situations call for. He has mighty angels who can carryout mighty deeds and miracles for your sake. As mighty as your situations are, so strong are the angels that God will send to come and attend to you. Position yourself for the ministry of the mighty angels from God. Are you contending with family problems, battles, debts and sickness, and so on? There are mighty angels that God can send to support you.

Therefore, be strong in the Lord and pray to Him to send mighty angels that can help you from heaven. Examples are there in the Bible to show you that God is strong and mighty in battle and blessing. He does great things when He sends His mighty angels to the saints. Pray mightily for the mighty angels to come and do mighty things for you, today.

Be Christ’s letter to the world. Just like tourists go to visit tourism centres and later return to their homes, we are here on earth as pilgrims passing by, on our way to Heaven. We must represent Christ well, here. Pray for a new heart and a new spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I want to experience Your almightiness in my life now, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, let Your mighty angels come and attend to my situations now, in Jesus’ name.
3. God of heaven, send Your mighty angels to destroy mighty (high) places set against Your work in our nation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 26:19 – 28:26; Galatians 2:4 - 3:4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM