The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 27th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 27TH SEPTEMBER.

DON’T CONFORM TO THE HUMAN NATURE

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 ESV).

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 ESV). Being born again, you have the life and nature of God in you; therefore, you’re not an ordinary person. 2 Peter 1:4 says,

“Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature….”

Some Christians refer to themselves as “ordinary human beings,” feigning some kind of humility, but that’s sad. As long as you believe, confess, and act on that statement, you’re conforming to the human nature. Whereas, your human nature was supplanted by God’s divine nature the moment you were born again.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” You’re a new creature, with a new life—the divine life—not the human life. The life in you now is no longer by blood, but by the Spirit.

The Bible says the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11). But Romans 8:8-9 says, “So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God….” But read the concluding part; it says, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit….”

Being born of the Spirit, you’re sustained by the Spirit; He’s the life of your physical body. Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

Now you can further understand when the Bible says in John 1:12- 13, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” Become more conscious of the God-life in you, and give expression to your divine nature in Christ.

CONFESSION

I have the life of God in me, and I walk in the consciousness of this reality. There’s no death in my path, because I’m the embodiment of life, born of the Spirit, to rule and reign as a king over circumstances. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 5:24; Romans 8:8-10; 1 John 5:11-12
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:1-16; Isaiah 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 1:24-34 1 Kings 2

#TALKINGSESSION

27TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I rejoice for what You’ve done in my life! I am grateful and my heart is full of praise because You have made me a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light, and have blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.

I thank You for filling me with Your precious Holy Spirit, who has made me more than a man and has made my life truly supernatural. I can do all things through Christ, and I am grateful for Your anointing that works in me, causing me to live victoriously every day.

I thank You for the astounding miracle of the new creation! This new life in me makes me an impregnable breed, not subject to sickness, defeat or failure. I am an absolute success and victor in life. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: RAISING YOUR CHILDREN

MEMORISE:
And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13

READ: 1 Samuel 2:27-33

2:27 And there came a man of God unto Eli, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Did I plainly appear unto the house of thy father, when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house? 2:28 And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer upon mine altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel? 2:29 Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people? 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 2:31 Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house. 2:32 And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever. 2:33 And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

Parents are stewards to whom God has entrusted children for proper care, and He expects to get a good report of their performance in this assignment. In essence, every parent is a caretaker of his or her children. As a parent, how are you carrying out this delicate assignment? Are you handling it with levity of putting in all the effort it requires? Modernisation is fast eroding good culture in our children. Many parents in the name of modernisation put tight and revealing clothes on their little children when they are going out. How do you expect little girls like that to dress when they become adults? Many parents complain about their teenage children's choice of clothes and level of sexual exposure, without realising that they are the ones who caused it all. These days, some parents claim they don't want to "force a religion" on their children, saying they want them to choose for themselves; so, they go to church and leave their children at home sleeping. However, when it comes to education, they force their children to wake up early to go to school. Can't you see that the devil is already deceiving you into placing your child in his hands? How can you say your life is better because you met Jesus Christ, yet you want to leave your child to possibly choose something else? Ensure your children go to church and that they read their Bibles. Introduce them to the One who died to save their souls, doing the best you can to ensure that they are saved, and trust God to keep them in the light when they are old enough to be on their own.

It is unfortunate that the devil has also started deceiving people into thinking that using the rod on a child is wrong. You may not agree with me, but I know that God's word is never wrong. Proverbs 23:13-14 says:

"Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

In fact, the word of God says if you don't use the rod on your child, then it means you hate that child (Proverbs 13:24). There is a difference between child abuse and chastising a child. You can withhold the cane and still abuse that child, whereas you can use a cane and correct in love. Let us get it clear: our attention should be on correcting with love and not on whether you use the rod or not. The word of God is ever true: if you love your child, you will always instruct that child and will not spare the rod when it is necessary to discipline him or her. Put in your best efforts to ensure that you raise your children in God's way.

KEY POINT:
Are you training your children in God's way or the way society dictates?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 19-20, Daniel 8:15-9:2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD, GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught
Homes where the Master's will is sought
Homes crowned with beauty Thy love hath wrought
God give us Christian homes

2. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the father is true and strong
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong
Homes that are joyous with love and song

3. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the mother, in caring quest
Strives to show others Your way is best
Homes where the Lord is an honoured guest

4. God give us Christian homes
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow
God give us Christian homes.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE IMPACT OF PRAYING IN TONGUES*

27 September, 2019

Mysteries are hidden secrets. When you pray in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost leads you to excavate things that you did not know.

SCRIPTURE: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Praying in the Spirit is praying in the frequency of mysteries.

Praying in tongues or praying in the spirit charges up our spiritual batteries thereby inflaming the fervency of our spirit. Jesus manifested in the Holy Ghost where he was groaning in the Spirit at the tomb of Lazarus and it is likened to praying in the Spirit (John 11:33). If Jesus and the Apostles (Acts 2:1-8) manifested the Holy Ghost then we do not have an option.

Now, what is the impact of praying in tongues as far as prayer is concerned?
1. Praying in the Spirit is praying in accordance with the Will of God (Romans 8:26,27)

Many times we do not know what to pray about but when we pray in the Spirit we begin to pray on what God wants us to pray about. There is a limitation of human vocabulary and human mentality as far as prayer is concerned; that is why God gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit so that we can pray the right prayers for as long as necessary without unnecessary repetition.

2. Praying in the Spirit is praying in the frequency of mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2).
Mysteries are hidden secrets. When you pray in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost leads you to excavate things that you did not know.

3. Praying in the Spirit is constructing solid faith (Jude verse 20). When you pray in the Spirit you increase audacity, kill fear and timidity and connect with scriptures that fuel your faith, and of course faith is very important for answered prayers.
Beloved, endeavour to pray in the Spirit as frequently as you can and you will be shifted into a realm where mysteries are demystified, faith is constructed, and prayer flows according to God�s Will.

Remember this: Praying in the Spirit is praying in the frequency of mysteries.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Endeavour to pray in the Spirit daily.
2. Make demands on God for the outpouring of His Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues if you are not yet baptised in the Holy Ghost.
3. Pray in the Spirit now for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FACTORS THAT ENHANCE PRAYER EFFECTIVENESS

PRAYER: Lord, fill me with Your Spirit till I overflow, and cause every mystery surrounding my life to be demystified as I pray in the Spirit, Lord, in Jesus� Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 51:1 to 53:12, Ephesians 5:1 to 33, Psalm 69:19 to 36, Proverbs 24:8

QUOTE: Anybody who is struggling to pray is manifesting spiritual infection. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The northern leopard frog swallows its prey using its eyes � it uses them to help push food down its throat by retracting them into its head.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 27/9/1954: David O. Oyedepo, the founder and presiding Bishop of the mega Church, Living Faith Church Worldwide and one of the pioneers of the Christian charismatic movement in Africa, is born.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE TWO HORSES! DRAW COURAGE FROM WITHIN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 1:26-37*

Tommy Lasorda told his colleagues: *“Th difference between the possible and the impossible is a man’s determination.”* Once upon a time, there were two men who owned horses, which they rode daily! On the route, they would ride around the city. 

There was however a ditch about eight feet wide which they had to cross. Once of the horses had no problems at all in crossing the ditch, but the second horse had fallen twice before crossing. As this daily routine continued, on a particular day, after a while, coming up to the ditch and watching the strong horse jump over that ditch, boldness came on the second horse rider! It occurred to him in his inner man, that he too could jump the ditch!

So, with *grim determination,* the second horse scaled that ditch and from that day, the horse never stopped at that ditch again. Life is so much like the two horses! Like the weak horse, when we are confronted with trials or tough situations, we just feel like we can’t make the difference! 

As a matter of fact, many times we wish there were no problems because indeed, the furnace is not a garden of roses! *BUT NEVER FORGET THAT THERE IS COURAGE WITHIN YOU BECAUSE THE HOLY GHOST IS WITHIN YOU! In any trial, look for the courage within and claim strength to wait on the Lord to enable you cross over!* Remember your God, “JEHOVAH OVER DO,” your ALL-WISE GOD, will never allow you to pass through a trial bigger than you!

Ah! In today’s scripture, Mary asked the angel: “How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?” Then behold the answer, “…The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee and the power of the Highest shall *overshadow thee.”* Overshadow means to “come upon and dwell within.” *OVERSHADOW is GRACE from your “OVER DO” God!* That is the secret of winning over life’s battles! Learn how to pray, fast, use the *unfailing promises pages (38-39)* and let the Holy Ghost overshadow your inner man! When you know that the Holy Ghost is dwelling within you, you will fight discouragement/depression, because your God cannot lose a battle! Close with Vince Lombardi: *“The spirit, the Will to win and the Will to excel are the things that endure: these qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.”* Draw courage from within!

*LEKKI ANOINTING AND FIRE SERVICE IS TOMORROW Time: 8am. THEME: “I SHALL RECOER ALL.”* Bring a list of what you DESIRE TO RECOVER! *Venue is OUR DAILY MANNA STREET, Beside Enyo Station, 4th roundabout, Lekki. I SHALL BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT TO AGREE WITH YOU VIA LAYING ON OF HANDS! It Is Your Hour!*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take a song of worship to your God now.

1. Lift your hands and declare aloud: “The Holy Ghost is within me! There is courage within me! I refuse to bow to self-pity, discouragement, depression or fear! The greater ONE is in me! He is greater than circumstances; therefore will I not fear! *Pray about today!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: HOSEA 8-10*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, September 27, 2019. - WORLD TOURISM DAY

LETTER FROM CHRIST

READ: 2 Corinthians 3:3

MEMORISE:

Clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart (2 Corinthians 3:3)

EXPOSITION

Apostle Paul wrote letters. His letters became epistles. Paul said that we are letters from Christ. Wow! The true credentials of ministry are changed lives: living epistles. That is our ministry: to live out the life that God has given us through faith in Christ.

Paul said that we are letters from Christ. The author is Christ. Christ uses us as an instrument, a vessel, or a channel to connect with the world. God can speak to us in a spoken word, a written letter, a gentle touch, or any act of godliness. We are not written with ink. We are written by the Spirit of the living God. The ink is the Holy Spirit. He writes on our hearts. The indwelling Spirit becomes a law, written on our hearts. He is in us to guide us. He completes and fulfils the work of the written law in our hearts. The Spirit gives life. With this spiritual life, we can live out the law of God.

The Lord had said, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them (Ezek. 36:26-27).
Be Christ’s letter to the world. Just like tourists go to visit tourism centres and later return to their homes, we are here on earth as pilgrims passing by, on our way to Heaven. We must represent Christ well, here. Pray for a new heart and a new spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Dear God, forgive us for writing wrong letters with our disobedience to your instructions for us.
2. O God, our lives are changed because of your intervention, may darkness never gain victory over the light of Christ that is in us.
3. Help us heavenly Father so that we may continue to be letters from Christ, written by the Spirit of the living God.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 24:18 – 26:18; Galatians 1:6 - 2:3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM