The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship counsellor, Amara Nwosu and ex-husband Francis Van-Lare call out each ot
Relationship counsellor, Amara Nwosu and ex-husband Francis Van-Lare call out each other after he proposed a vacation with a married woman

[Image: 5d8d18855b136.jpg]

Amara Nwosu and her ex-husband Francis Van-Lare engaged in a call-out session on Facebook following his post which ignited controversy on the social media platform. 

Francis had proposed a vacation to Venice, Italy with a married woman in which he gets to compensate the husband of the lady with N700k after the trip. He said the trip is about changing mindsets and a liberal husband is needed for it. 

Quote:He wrote "A married woman is suggesting a challenge for those married women bored at home and will gladly travel with me without their husbands . I was like the world view is changing , why not ? I am perfect gentleman.
"I will put up a challenge in January as a summer present if you are married and have a liberal husband . Changing mindsets !
The Winner will get a trip to Venice Italy to ride the gondola with me . You have three months to convince hubby that you want to participate. You gotta participate in January to win . Shake the table
"My question to married men is .. will you consent to your wife going on a vacation without you with a single man ?"

Another post he shared read; 

Quote:"For those of you having high blood pressure about my upcoming indecent proposal challenge , please watch this 1993 movie . My own proposal will include N700,000 shopping money for the husband who consents and his wife wins the trip to Italy . Money will be paid after the wife returns .Your marriage must be less than 10 years . Meanwhile go and watch this movie . Changing mindsets . See you in January"

[Image: 5d8d153f65fd0.png]

However following the controversy that trailed the proposal, Amara recounted being told by some people that God has vindicated her after her marriage crashed in 2017. According to the relationship counsellor, she has shut the world away from her ears as she is not bothered with what anyone has to say. 

Quote:"Someone said to me, “Amara, when you took that step in 2017, everyone called you stupid and all sorts, but today, the world can see that it was a very good step”.
Another said to me this morning, “God has vindicated you”.
People, just do what’s right for you and your immediate family. As long as God is with you, the world will see His glory in you.
Do not live in perpetual pain just because you have to please the world. It took me one whole year to prepare my mind to take that step of deliverance. When you make a mistake, do everything you can to correct that mistake without thinking of what the world has to say. At first, I was bothered by what the world has to say. But gradually, I shut the world away from my ears and my heart and cared less.
Do you and all will be well, as long as you stand with God. As long as you walk in total obedience to God, He will glorify Himself in you.
What should matter is you finding peace with yourself and with God.
What am I saying? Shut your ears, shut your heart, shut your mouth and do you!
One kwuru njo ekwubegokwa nma." she wrote. 

[Image: 5d8d16a6f21cc.png]

Francis who fired back at his ex-wife over the Facebook post, said she shared it because she is still in love with him or not happy with the Pastor she married. He warned her to leave him off her wall while also revealing that he is respecting a court agreement of not discussing each other on social media. 

Quote:"I was sent a hilarious post made by Amara Nwosu .
That woman must still be in love with me or not happy with her pastor husband who cannot take her to Venice Italy . She can participate in the indecent proposal challenge .
If anyone knows her please tell her to leave me off her wall because she will not like it once I focus on her . I am respecting court agreement not to discuss each other on social media , something she asked me for and I agreed but she is been talking about me or subbing me on her wall . If you know her please tell her to leave Francis Van-Lare alone hence I come back on my wall and finish the job of 2017 ."

[Image: 5d8d17a20ff96.png]
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London Edoman 0 1,015 08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Mum shot dead by her toddler as colleagues watched on Zoom call Edoman 0 714 08-13-2021, 07:38 PM
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
  Lovely photo of actress Liz Benson and her husband Edoman 0 738 08-10-2021, 05:10 PM
  Mother-of-four allegedly battered by her husband after he took another wife (photos) Edoman 0 741 08-09-2021, 01:26 PM
  Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye Edoman 0 742 08-03-2021, 02:58 PM
  Woman becomes paralyzed after falling out of bed while waking husband for sex Edoman 0 741 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM
  Woman stabs her 15-year-old housemaid in Calabar for sitting on husband's lap Edoman 0 610 06-13-2021, 09:41 PM