The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 26th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER.

SEE THROUGH THE WORD

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The scripture above isn’t a promise. Now that you’re born again, you’re a new creature already. The Word doesn’t say you’d become a new creature once your ways or behaviour have become perfect; no! The qualification is being in Christ.

Then, the latter part of the verse says, “…behold, all things are become new.” This means, see through the Word! See spiritually. It doesn’t matter what your life was like before you gave your heart to Christ; now that you’re born again, things have changed!

Notice the underlined word, “behold”; it means to see from God’s perspective. Don’t look at the physical anymore; see through the Spirit. Maybe you were born with a heart condition; old things are passed away! That blood condition is passed away. That cancer has passed out of your body! Those bad habits are gone. Glory to God!

Even the positive things in your life are replaced with better ones. Have this consciousness. See yourself and your life through the Word. All things in your life, now that you’re born again, are of God (2 Corinthians 5:18). That means they’re divine; they’re perfect. No strange “bodies” in you; nothing of the devil is in you.

Jesus said, “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30). As He is, so are we. The enemy doesn’t have his sickness, disease, infirmities, failure, or weakness in you. You were created perfect in Christ Jesus. This is the Word of God concerning you; see yourself in this light.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for I’m the first and the best of your creations; I’m indestructible and impregnable to the corrupting influences of this world, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I’m a new creature; I’m supernatural. My life is a manifestation of the glory and beauty of divinity. I’m alive to God, spirit, soul, and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC; James 1:23-25
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Ephesians 3:1-21; Isaiah 19-22
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for the work You’ve committed into my hands, in reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. I am unwavering as I put in the best of my resources, time and energy, in the divine task of reaching the world with the Gospel. Thus, I make great impact for Your Kingdom.

I thank You for stirring my heart with Your Word to gain the right inspiration! My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities.

I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by Your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: WISDOM & DEATH

MEMORISE:
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. Proverbs 1:32

READ: Proverbs 8:32-36

8:32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. 8:33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Rejecting wisdom is a pathway that leads to death. Any human endeavour that is not founded on wisdom will sooner or later die a natural death. This is the reason why the Bible says in Proverbs 4:7:

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

Why does the absence of wisdom result in death? I believe the story of the fox, a cunning animal known for its wisdom, should suffice in illustrating this. The lion was feared as the king of all animals in the jungle. However, he had become terribly old and sick and could no longer chase down his prey, so he devised a scheme to help him get his food with ease. He caught a small rabbit and assured the rabbit that he would not kill it, if the rabbit would go and inform all the other animals in the jungle that he had changed from being wicked and was now very friendly. The rabbit delivered this message and soon enough, all the animals decided to visit the lion one after the other to convey their "get-well-soon" greetings to him. However, every animal that went did not return. When it was the fox's turn to visit, he did not go inside the lion's den; rather, he stayed outside and greeted the lion from a distance. The lion said to the fox, "Oh my friend, Mr. Fox, you also came? That's very thoughtful of you; please come in! Why are you greeting me from so far away?" The fox replied, "O king of the jungle, live forever! I am okay outside here, thank you!" Startled, the lion asked, "How do you mean you are comfortable in the sun?" The fox answered, "To be frank with you, O king, I really doubt your sudden change of attitude, and I fear that you are not genuinely sick!" While the fox was saying all this, he kept retreating further and further away from the lion's den. "When I got here, I saw the footprint of those who came in to greet you, but I cannot see any footprint coming out!" said the fox, and he fled for his dear life. This was how widon preserved the fox from ending up in the belly of the lion.

I encourage you to embrace wisdom in all you do. God's word is the source of all wisdom, instilling godly fear in our hearts. A lover of wisdom is a lover of life, and to be wise is to embrace the principles of God's word and the type of lifestyle it teaches. Doing so means death will be far away from you. Is wisdom your friend?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I believe in the effectiveness of Your wisdom to guarantee life, please fill me with the wisdom that distinguishes a person in all areas of endeavour.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 18, Daniel 8:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*HOW TO LIVE IN THE END TIME*

26 September, 2019

Beloved, you must refuse to be swallowed up by the plagues of the end time. Deliberately decide not to be a victim of the end time bandwagon.

SCRIPTURE: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. Matthew 24:42
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Watch your life because nobody can watch you like you.

Previously, we saw various signs of the end time. And from what we see and hear in our world today, it can be confirmed that we are, no doubt in the end of times.

Beloved, if your desire is to see God face-to-face at the end of time, if you do not want to be swallowed up by the spirit of vanity and fleshly pleasure, how do you live in times like this?

1. Refuse to be a victim of the season
Beloved, you must refuse to be swallowed up by the plagues of the end time. Deliberately decide not to be a victim of the end time bandwagon.
2. Watch your life

Be on your guard; watch your life because nobody can watch you like you (Matthew 24:42). It is important to watch your life for the enemy moves about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). You may not be looking for sin but sin is looking for you. That is why 1 Corinthians 12:12 says, wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. So, watch your life!

3. Live Ready (Matthew 24:44)
Beloved, let the coming of Christ meet you ready; let it not meet you stealing, watching a corrupt movie, or having immorality. Do not get ready to worship or pray, live in prayer and worship-readiness. Do not get ready to study the Bible, live in Bible study-readiness. Do not get ready to fast; live in fasting-readiness. Live a fasted life.
Remember this: Watch your life because nobody can watch you like you.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Live ready.
2. Think on the eternal consequences of every action before embarking on it.
3. Increase your prayer frequency.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: SIGNS OF THE END

PRAYER: O Lord, I have no strength of my own. I depend on You to lead me through this race till I see You face to face, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 48:12 to 50:11, Ephesians 4:17 to 32, Psalm 69:1 to 18, Proverbs 24:5 to 6
QUOTE: The major essence of Christianity is change or transformation into the nature of Christ. Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A seahorse can move its eyes in opposite directions- all the better to scan the water for food and predators.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/9/1996: Shannon Lucid returned to Earth after being in space for 188 days. She set a time record for a U.S. astronaut in space and in the world for time spent by a woman in space.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: WORRY LESS! ACCOMPLISH MORE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1SAMUEL 17:47; 
2CHRONICLES 20:15-22; EPHESIANS 6:13*

Below are vital keys, which the Holy Ghost wants to drop into your spirit today to *RETIRE you from the school of worry and REFIRE* you to accomplish worthy goals in this 2nd half of 2019:
1. Never concern yourself with things you can’t do anything about. Armchair Generals don’t win battles! They do have nervous breakdowns. Don’t sit down to worry! Trust God!

2. Don’t think of problems as difficulties! See them as necessary challenges allowed by God, to propel your promotion. *Despite the grace of God upon my life, I have always experienced “big” problems – nothing small – but I see them as my promotion tools!*

After many years now, when a tough or bitter problem appears, I can immediately predict what will follow after - A HIGHER LEVEL OF PROMOTION! Don’t forget that I discovered this ODM vision on the day I wanted to commit suicide! But see what ODM has become today! Where would I have been I had killed myself? Apply the same principle – see your trials/battles as necessary challenges allowed by God, to propel your promotion.
3. After doing your best in any situation, leave the rest to God and stand! Ephesians 6:13 says: …and having done all, to stand.” To stand means to avoid tears, self-pity, depression, worry, murmuring etc! To stand means to be expectant that at the end, your change will come no matter the present odds. Stand in praise! Stand in prayer! Stand in holiness! Stand in confidence! Stand in faith that the battle is the Lord’s.
4. Get busy! Fill your 24 hours daily with 5 items: Word, Recreation, Reading, Devotion to God and Rest. Don’t allow time for empty thinking. An idle mind is the devil’s factory!
5. Don’t blame others for your experience! Blaming others opens the door for self-pity. Don’t look for sympathy. Face life as it comes!
6. Try to arrange your schedule so that you will not have to hurry! *HURRY IS THE UNCLE OF WORRY!* It destroys your self-confidence and provokes fear/anxiety!
7. Don’t procrastinate! Putting off task till tomorrow makes your imagination to magnify a small mole into a mountain.

*REMEMBER: SPECIAL LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE this Saturday, 8am. Theme: I SHALL RECOVER ALL. Venue: Our Daily Manna Street, beside Enyo Station 4th Roundabout.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God now.

1. O Lord, the battles of my life are Yours! I choose not to worry in this 2nd half of 2019! Fight for me O Lord. *(Pray it seriously many times).*
2. Pray about today and pray any other prayer(s).
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: HOSEA 5-7*

*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUT
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, September 26, 2019.

INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE TOTAL ELIMINATION OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS
ARMY AGAINST ARMY

READ: 1 Samuel 17:21-26

MEMORISE:

For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the living God speaking from the midst of the fire, as we have, and lived? (Deuteronomy 5:26).

EXPOSITION

The children of Israel were special people, separated for holiness and the glory of God. This was not a secret to the surrounding nations of which the Philistines were one seem too many. 

God’s children can only experience defeat, if they sin against their God. Otherwise, whoever tries them, does so to his/her own peril. It does not matter the fierceness of the enemy, God will always cruch them. (cf. Rom. 16:20).

The kingdom of darkness is of this world, limited and vain, and so can never stand against the kingdom of Light, which is heavenly, powerful, and of great worth. Yes, the devil can threaten, frighten and terrorise. Yet, he has no control over God’s people, as long as they do not offend God. Those who camp on the enemy’s side are known for self-glory and pride. They may be giants and many, God’s people, though few and seem inconsequential, will always have the day, as they trust in the power and Person of the Omnipotent God.

For Gideon, 32,000 might not be enough to defeat the Midianites, but to God who doesn’t rely on numbers, 300 may be too many (Jdg. 7). To Him, age is never a barrier to be used immensely against the so-called giants and the mighty. What matters is God going with us to the battlefield. 

Abraham was never a trained warrior. Yet, with God on his side, he fought against four great kings in defence of his cousin (Gen. 14). The weapons of our warfare are definitely not carnal, but spiritual. We must put on the whole armour of God, if we must remain on the winning side, and always (Eph. 6:10-18). Endeavour to pitch your tent with the Lord!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me power to continue to trust You in all circumstances.
2. Oh Lord, show up in families and churches facing threat from the kingdom of darkness.
3. Father, give our leaders in church and nation, to uphold the pillar of trust and prayer, as we jointly fight the menace of insurgences in our land.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Pro. 22:19 – 24:17; 2 Cor. 12:19– 13:14; Gal. 1:1-1:5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM