The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER.

MORE THAN SKILL AND DEXTERITY

…I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship (Exodus 31:3).

It takes much more than skill and dexterity to do God’s work. You have to be filled with the Spirit! Recall what we read in our opening scripture.

The Lord specifically appointed Bezaleel for an assignment, but He had to fill him with the Spirit first
Church maintenance, the music or technical department, children’s ministry, the first timers’ ministry, the ushering department, pastoral care units, cell ministry, etc., are all aspects of pastoral work. You can’t do them through the flesh, but by the Spirit. You must, and always, do what you do in the house of God and in the Kingdom by the power of the Spirit, otherwise, it’ll be of no divine significance or impact.

Paul said in 2 Corinthians 3:5-6, “…our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” It’s the Spirit that gives life; therefore, your work and service in the house of God must be sanctified by Him.

In Romans 15:15-16, Paul testified of the grace given to him to be a minister of God to the Gentiles. Then, he prayed “…that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.” There’s no ministry without the Holy Spirit. Nothing succeeds without Him.

If you function in any capacity as a leader or worker in the church, the Spirit must sanctify your work! Zechariah 4:6 says, “...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” There’s a constant infilling of the Spirit that you require, and must experience, as you walk with the Lord. Read Ephesians 5:18-21 to learn how to be filled with the Spirit, always.

PRAYER

I do all things by the power of God’s Spirit. I’m continually filled with the Spirit, in wisdom, sound judgement, knowledge, glory and dominion! Therefore, I experience unstoppable success and ever-increasing glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Exodus 35:31; Philippians 2:13; Acts 4:31
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 6:1-18; Isaiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 24:13-27; 2 Samuel 17-18

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Lord, thank You for imparting faith into my heart through Your Word. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Daily, as I demonstrate my faith, circumstances bow to me; obstacles are eliminated, and I walk in supernatural success and prosperity.

I exercise dominion over sickness, poverty, disease, failure, and the elements of this world. I am unconquerable; a victor on every count. I thank You for giving me such a great life.

I am in union and fellowship with the Spirit; thus, I walk in Your perfect will today, and in my glorious inheritance in Christ. I am guided by the Holy Spirit; His wisdom is expressed through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: TEST EVERY SPIRIT

MEMORISE:
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

READ: 1 John 2:18-24

2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2:19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

When I hear stories of how some children of God are being deceived by evil spirits and false prophets, I wonder if they read their Bibles at all. Deceptive evil spirits were not just created some years ago, they have been in existence and have been operating since the fall of their master, Lucifer, from heaven (Isaiah 14:12-15, Revelation 12:4&9). These evil spirits were in operation in the Old Testament and were called by many names, such as "lying spirit", "familiar spirit", and so on (1 Kings 22:23, 2 Chronicles 33:6). Knowing that their operation will be rampant in these last days, the Holy Spirit clearly forewarned us of the coming of false prophets who will be controlled by lying and other evil spirits. He told us that they will seek to deceive many by using the Lord's Name. For you not to become one of their victims, the Holy Spirit says to us in 1 John 4:1:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

In light of this scripture, it is your duty as a child of God to test every spirit operating in anyone who claims to be a prophet of God. By His grace, God has given me some signs by which I recognise false prophets and the spirits under which they operate. I believe that every child of God should be equipped with such knowledge, based on God's word, in order not be deceived by the signs and wonders of these imposters. After all, the magicians of Egypt replicated the miracles that God performed through Moses.

In 1 John 2:19, we are given a sign to look out for when testing the spirit operating in a fellow. This scripture says:

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

When you discover rebels who came out of the Body of Christ doing strange things that have no basis in God's word or are based on strange interpretation of its message, you must be wary of such people. For example, they might say you need to kill a goat to ward off evil. Beloved, what can be said of a "prophet" who thinks that the Blood shed at Calvary is no longer effective and is seeking to replace it with the blood of goats? Such a person must definitely be operating under the influence of the devil. In order not to be deceived, you need to immerse yourself in the totality of God's word, relying on the Holy Spirit to guide you into its truth. Beware of false prophets!

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please guide me into all truth by Your Spirit in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 10-11, Daniel 5:29-6:13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT

1 Ho! my comrades, see the signal,
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh!

Chorus:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”

2 See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone.

3 See the glorious banner waving,
Hear the bugle blow;
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.

4 Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*SPIRITUALITY � THE VEHICLE FOR TENACITY AND HUMILITY*

22 September, 2019

The more spiritual people get, the humbler they become because the Almightiness of God always reveals the nothingness of man.

SCRIPTURE: But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. James 4:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Spirituality facilitates optimism, positivism and enthusiasm.

We have been on a journey of exploring the products of authentic spirituality, and we shall be taking it a little further. It is clear to note that to ignore your spirituality is to sign for frustration. 
Today, we are going to look at other products of spirituality.

1. Spirituality is doorway to tenacity
Authentic spirituality imparts on a person the capacity to withstand pressure in order to keep on keeping on. Job who was a man of deep spirituality said, ��all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come (Job 14:14). Spirituality facilitates optimism, positivism and enthusiasm. A spiritual person is a real fighter; he does not give up easily or take NO for an answer.
2. Spirituality anchors humility
The more spiritual people get, the humbler they become because the Almightiness of God always reveals the nothingness of man. And the humbler we get, the more en-graced and lifted we become. Humility means the capacity to receive advice, the admission of ignorance until proven otherwise. Humility also implies a moderate estimation of oneself. There are many people God would have taken to higher dimensions in life but for the limit of their humility.

Beloved, intensify your spiritual fire and surrender yourself completely to God, and the nature of God will be expressed effortlessly in you.
Remember this: Spirituality facilitates optimism, positivism and enthusiasm.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Determine to maintain spiritual intensity by God�s grace.
2. Make demands on God for the spirit of humility.
3. Determine to be tenacious in the pursuit of God�s purpose for your life and destiny.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be tenacious until I become all You want for me. Cause Your Nature of humility to be fully expressed in me as I wait on You, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 39:1 to 41:16, Ephesians 1:1 to 23, Psalm 66:1 to 20, Proverbs 23:25 to 28.

QUOTE: A person that cannot be corrected cannot be assisted. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Frigate birds can fly for months without ever touching the ground.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 22/9/1791: Michael Faraday, the English chemist and physicist who gave us the concept of an electromagnetic field, and invented devices that paved the way for our everyday use of electricity, is born.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THOUGHTS ON ANGER*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 7:1-10*
Welcome to today’s devotional hour with He that fetches water with the BASKET to DISGRACE the BUCKET! History books have the story of Alexander the Great! In his greatness, he was said to have conquered the world. However, history says he was a very temperamental person who could not control his anger. In a fit of anger, he was said to have slain his best friend, Cleitus. 

He afterwards regretted his action. Someone wrote about anger: *“Anger is small madness! So do nothing when you are angry, because what you might destroy will be more than what caused the anger.”* Yet another man said: *“Anger is just an alphabet short of danger.”* Stories abound on the consequences of anger.

Anger Cain slew his brother Abel (Genesis 4:1-8). In the end, the Lord cursed him. Moses in anger struck the Rock twice instead of speaking to it; in the end, God was angry with him. He therefore missed out from entering the Promised Land (Numbers 20:7-12). *A man once threw his wife down from a storey building* of several floors for changing a television channel from what he was watching! What a tragedy! No wonder the Bible says, “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls” (Proverbs 25:28). Anger is dangerous! It is cruel/outrageous (Proverbs 27:4)! Control it!

*ODM MOBILE APP UPGRADE IS COMPLETED!*
*It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!* Go to google Play Store and download the *“ODM MOBILE”* APP now!

*(Businessmen/women – See page 89. Bishops, pastors, Church workers: See page 88).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of faith as led now.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. My Father, in this second half of 2019, no matter the circumstances I face, help me to control ANGER!
3. Lord, let my life bring glory to Your name everyday.
4. Pray for peace upon your life and family.
5. Many are the victims of ANGER! Remember those in prison today and pray for them.
6. Lord, grant me the grace to pursue, overtake and recover all that I have lost this year or in the past due to anger!
7. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
8. Pray about today seriously now. Cancel REGRETS!
9 *Sow THE NEXT ODM into other lives this week!*
*Assignment:* Is there a challenge in your life? 

Agree with me! Pray the prayers on the Agreement Prayer Page of the booklet, “War Against Haman – 14.” God is able!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DANIEL 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*World Car-Free Day*

*Sunday, September 22, 2019.*

*ANGEL OF JOURNEY MERCIES

*Read Exodus 23:20-26*

*MEMORISE*

*Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared (Exodus 23:20)*

*EXPOSITION*

God has made every necessary provision for His saints on earth. In all our endeavours, He has provided for our needs before they arise. But because many of us do not know these privileges, at times, we suffer in the hands of the enemies. Henceforth, we will not suffer again, in Jesus’ name. 

God has promised us safe journey in life’s voyages and sailings. If only we can trust Him and follow His Word, He is ever ready to be on our side and defend us. When Moses and the Israelites were in the wilderness, the roads were rough and not straightforward. God promised them journey mercies with the ministry of an Angel.

Bible reading is a spiritual journey. Prayer and fasting are spiritual journeys. Marriage is a journey. Spiritual worship is a journey as well as your relationship with God. Road travels, air-travels, journeys by rails, and the rest of them are physical journeys of life. In all these types of journeys, there are angels of God provided to lead us to our desired destinations. Why should you miss the right road to your destination of glory, blessings, academic success, marital bliss and financial rest, when God has provided one particular angel to grant you journey mercies and farewell without mistakes? No kidnapper can come your way, when the angels of God are on board as members of the travelling crew with you. God promised Moses, Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way…

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I refuse to be misled by evil powers and demons, in all areas of my life, in Jesus’ name.
2. Let Your angels continue to guide and lead me to my rightful destinations, in Jesus’ name.
3. Let us pray against blood-sucking demons on our roads, that the blood of Jesus should shut their mouth up, permanently.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 14:10 – 16:4; 2 Corinthians 8:21– 10:3*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM