The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER.

IMPACT YOUR WORLD WITH HIS DIVINE PRESENCE

…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand (Isaiah 53:10).

The Bible records that if all the miraculous works Jesus did were to be written, the whole world wouldn’t contain the books. That’s absolutely true. His entire life was an unending stream of miracles, signs, and wonders. He brought hope, joy, and life to many. The Bible says He went about doing good, healing ALL that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him (Acts 10:38).

This Jesus, although in heaven, is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). He’s still loving, gracious, merciful, compassionate, and works miracles today as He did in Bible days. He still lifts, blesses, and transforms lives today, but He’s doing it through us.

That’s what we read in our opening verse; we’re His seed, prolonging His days. We stand in His stead, bearing His glory and divine presence. He gave us the Holy Spirit, so we can minister His grace, wisdom, salvation, righteousness, love, healing, wholeness and beauty in a dark world, to a broken humanity.

When we come before the sick, the downtrodden, the poor, the rejected, the neglected, and the fainthearted, Jesus shows up in us and there’s a turnaround in their situation. He’s the solution that the world is looking for, and we minister Him, for we’re partakers of His divine nature and dispensers of His verities and love.

You bear His divine presence; you’re Heaven’s headquarters, because you’re God’s house; His living, moving, active tabernacle. Therefore, impact your world with His divine presence. He’s as present in you and active through you today as He was in Bible days. Have this consciousness, the Christ-consciousness, and bless your world with His divine presence that you bear.

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a privilege it is, not only to be a partaker of eternal verities, but a bearer, conveyor, and dispenser of your divine presence. Through me, your manifold wisdom, grace, perfection, salvation, righteousness, love, healing, wholeness and beauty are made manifest, bringing a lasting transformation to my world, by the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:19-20; Matthew 10:7-8
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:16-26; Isaiah 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:1-12; 2 Samuel 15-16

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for showing me my responsibility as it pertains to my physical body. I vehemently refuse sickness, disease, and weakness. I am vitalized, quickened and energized in my physical body by the Spirit that dwells in me.

I live in higher planes of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus. I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham!

The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: THE UNCHANGEABLE GOD

MEMORISE:
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

READ: Deuteronomy 7:1-12

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

When we say that our God is unchangeable, we may not know the full implication of what we are saying unless we are well-grounded in His word and ways. His word in today's memory verse emphatically states that Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of our faith, is the same yesterday, today and forever, meaning that what He stood for over two thousand years ago has not changed today. Unlike politicians who change their ideologies with the mood swings of the polity, Jesus Christ said in Matthew 5:18:

“For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”

God's covenants are established on the pillars of His unchangeable nature (Malachi 3:6). He therefore expects those in covenant with Him to be consistent in living by the terms of His covenant. In today's Bible reading, the Almighty God reminded the children of Israel of the need to abide by the laws of the covenant He had with them. He told them that He had chosen them as a holy and special people for Himself, preferring them above all other people on earth. He chose them not because they were more in number or more righteous than others but because of His love for them and because of His covenant with His friend, Abraham, who was their father. God chose them to live a life set apart for holiness through obedience to His commandments. Just as God chose them, so has He chosen all those who believe in His Son Jesus Christ today.

We are chosen by God to be a peculiar people consecrated to Him (1 Peter 2:9). Beloved, do not be deceived, God has not changed His standard of holiness (2 Timothy 2:19). If He said in times past that He hates sexual immortality of all kinds, including homosexuality (the reason for which He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah), then He has not changed His mind on this today (Romans 2:26-27). No matter how well the world propagates the lie that homosexuals are created that way, it will forever remain a lie of the devil. Just as the devil deceived Eve, so is he deceiving people with diverse philosophies built around lies today. I am persuaded and convinced by the infallible word of God and the Holy Spirit that gays and lesbians cannot inherit the kingdom of God, just as robbers, thieves of all categories and treasury looters will not enter into it (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). God's unchangeable character is a call to those who are partakers of His divine nature to remain resolute in upholding His standard and banner in this world.

PRAYER POINT:
Unchangeable Changer, please change every unpleasant situation in my life for the better today, and grant me grace to honour Your covenant through obedience in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 9, Daniel 5:13-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 14: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND

1 Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the LORD, for He is kind:
For His mercies shall endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

2 Let us blaze His Name abroad,
For of gods He is the God:

3 He with all-commanding might
Filled the new-made world with light:

4 All things living He doth feed;
His full hand supplies their need:
5 He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness:

6 He hath with a pious eye
Looks upon our misery:

7 Let us therefore warble forth
His high majesty and worth:
Ever faithful, ever sure. Ok
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE PRODUCTS OF SPIRITUALITY*

21 September, 2019

It is confirmed that the closer to God we get, the more like Him we think; closeness to God makes people behave older than their age.

SCRIPTURE: He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Disconnection from God is the impartation of stupidity.

It is important to know that in the matter of destiny fulfilment in time and in eternity, living a life of sound spirituality is not negotiable. Yesterday, we saw one of the products of spirituality, and today we shall be looking at other products of true spirituality.

1. Spirituality sharpens mentality
It is confirmed that the closer to God we get, the more like Him we think; closeness to God makes people behave older than their age. Nobody can be closely related to the All-wise God and behave like a fool. Distance from God is distance from sense; nobody can be sensible who is distant from God. That is why the Bible says, the fool says there is no God (Psalms 14:1). So, disconnection from God is the impartation of stupidity. 

The truth of the matter is the deeper we get in God, the more outstanding we become in life. Spirituality provokes wisdom and wisdom will provoke stardom because a man�s wisdom makes his face to shine (Ecclesiastes 8:1).

2. Spirituality is doorway to reliability, faithfulness or dependability.
The closer people get to God, the more reliable they become in their character. So the limit of spirituality is the limit of reliability, and reliability is a foundation for authority. Daniel had a sound spiritual life, he was found faithful and he could not be separated from authority (Daniel 6:4, 2).
Remember this: Disconnection from God is the impartation of stupidity.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Live a sin-free life by God�s help.
2. Maintain the atmosphere of God�s Presence by living a life of worship and prayer.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY

PRAYER: Lord, set my heart on fire for You and help me walk according to Your precept. Cause me to operate in wisdom and authority, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 37:1 to 38:22, Galatians 6:1 to 18, Psalm 65:1 to 13, Proverbs 23:24

QUOTE: Anywhere there is wisdom, there must be answers. If there are too many questions and not many answers, wisdom is lacking. Culled from WISDOM, LIFE�S GREATEST NECESSITY by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: You can find traces of gold in the hair of new born children.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 21/9/1964: Malta gains independence from United Kingdom, but remains in the Common Wealth.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR PAST DOES NOT EQUAL YOUR FUTURE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (EPHESIANS 2:11-18)

Thank God for this second half of 2019! That you are alive is a fatal blow to the enemies of your destiny! God wants you to always remember that your past does not equal your future!

This second half of the year 2019 is your one chance to make your own break and to sign your name in the register of champions. The Creator of LIFE has offered you yet another golden 6 months opportunities to bring your dreams to life and to rekindle every hope you’ve held close to your heart since January.

Are you prepared to let go of the past and fearlessly embrace the journey ahead with every ounce of strength in your body? Charles F. Kettering said: *“You can’t have a better tomorrow with yesterday in your mind.”* Life is meant to be lived in the here and now and that requires that you put all your “yesterdays” in your rear-view mirror!

There is nothing wrong in remembering your memorable past and unforgettable positive events, but never spend a second on the present, in rehearsing your past mistakes, pain and failures! Always remember that all your past disappointments, pain and even pleasures are only a tiny fraction of your God-ordained great destiny on planet earth.

Forget the past because like George Orwell says: “He who controls the past controls the future.” Hear Pearl Bailey: “There is a way to look at the past; Don’t hide from it! It will not hurt you – if you don’t repeat it.” Everyone has a past (Verse 11 of today’s scripture – “Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh”).

They were Gentiles in the PAST, but now, Vs 13: “…in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.” Hallelujah!
Oh, close with this bullet from Oprah Winfrey: “Living in the past moment (the now) requires letting go of the past, and not waiting for the future! It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe, is a gift.”

Yes! Each moment is a gift! Don’t waste it! Forget the past because it is not equal to your future! Focus on the months ahead and on your NOW! Yes! Trust God again!

(Businessmen/women – see page 89 for your progress! Bishops, pastors, church workers: see page 88 in every edition). Introduce it to others.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now. Still pray about your goals again!
2. I shall not become a bitter proverb in the dustbin of history in Jesus name. pray any other prayer(s) as you are led.
3. Pray in tongues over your life and family now!
4. Lord, in the remaining months of 2019, put my fear on my enemies in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DANIEL 1-3)
Good Morning All and Sundry, As Requested by Majority in Our ODM FACE BOOK GROUP PAGE TO OPEN TELEGRAM APP GROUP SINCE THE WHATSAPP GROUP PAGE CREATED IS FULL AND HAS LIMITED CAPACITY OF USERS FOR OUR ODM FACE BOOK GROUP PAGE USERS,
HERE IS THE LINK TO JOIN IN THE TELEGRAM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, September 21, 2019

- World Gratitude Day & International Day of Peace
TOPIC: "THANK YOU" IS SHORT!

Read Luke 17:12-19

12. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:
13. And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
14. And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
15. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,
16. And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.
17. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?
18. There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
19. And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

MEMORISE: In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:8)

EXPOSITION

A nice language seriously lacking in the world, today, is "Thank You!" The act of appreciating God and men is worth emphasising. The first and foremost Person Who deserves our gratitude is, unarguably, our Maker. God is quite worthy of our appreciation, and that is an understatement (Psa. 118:1). You owe it as a duty, once you are still alive, to continually praise God in all and for all things (Psa. 150:6). Many struggle with this! Some are never appreciative of anything (cf. Jas. 1:17). A wife whose husband just got her new dress, car, wristwatch, pair of shoes... should not receive those things for granted! Say 'Thank you', because there are countless men outside, who would not see any need to do that! The man should appreciate his wife's meals and other kind gestures exhibited by her.

A child ought to appreciate his or her parents for taking care of him/her, and for paying all the bills. This will make them want to do more. As a member of a church, you are to appreciate your pastor. Not only in giving money or material, but also in words of mouth. 

There is nothing bad in saying, 'Sir, thanks for that explosive message'. The pastor also is expected to appreciate his sheep in various ways. If we would start to live like this, why won't our world change for the better?
Being an ingrate isn't a godly habit! Learn from the mistake of the nine ungrateful lepers in Luke 17:12-19, who never deemed it fit to return to thank the Jehovah Rapha. Are you not like that? Do you appreciate God, always, in whatever situation, with your lifestyle, with your substances and with your time? Think about all these as you are stepping out today. Say 'thank you' to a good gesture today and always.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Confess every attitude of ingratitude and assure God you won't do that again, with His help.
2. Lord, I receive the Spirit of thanksgiving, today.
3. Pray that God should restore the Spirit of appreciation among couples that have lost this in their marriages and homes.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 11:31 - 14:9; 2 Corinthians 7:15 - 8:20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM