The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 20th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER.

UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).

Being born again, there’s a definite place for you that nobody else occupies. You don’t have a duplicate. Nobody was ever like you; no one is like you today, and no one will ever be like you. There’s a definite purpose for your life, and when your purpose is clear, everything else lines up for you.

Have you discovered why God created you? You may say, “He created all of us to serve Him; to worship Him and be in fellowship with Him.” All of that is nice, but why did He create YOU? It’s about YOU.

I discovered my purpose very early in life. As a teenager, I wrote in my diary, “I was born as an answer to the cry of millions.” My purpose was clear; I knew what to live for, and I made up my mind to be God’s best for me, because I’m the only one of me that He has Sadly, many live and grow old without ever knowing the reason they came. Nothing could be more miserable than that! There’s no life more empty and frustrating than to live without a purpose.

You’re not an accident in this world. God didn’t bring you into this world to merely “complete the square.” Consider the fact that there’re over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, but no two fingerprints are alike.

You’re unique, and so is your destiny in Christ. Whatever God destined you to do, nobody can do it exactly like you. Nobody can say what He wants you to say the exact way you’d say it. Nobody can get your kind of results.

Therefore, get excited about your uniqueness. Fulfil your purpose. Be what God made you to be. He planned before the foundation of the world that you’d serve Him and live for Him. Through you, His righteousness would be established in the earth, and in the hearts of men. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

I’m filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. My life is for the glory of God, and I’m pleasing Him in all things, doing the good works which He prearranged ahead of time. I’m God’s vessel of righteousness, and through me, His righteousness is established in the earth and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 26:16; Colossians 4:17; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 4:21-5:1-15; Isaiah 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 23:44-56; 2 Samuel 13-14

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for enlightening me through Your Word, to walk on the path of life. Your Word causes me to think, talk, and act right. Your Word enriches me with the right mental attitude to situations and interpretations of those situations.

I have the mind-set of the righteous; therefore, I display excellence, and triumph always in all things. I am powered by the Spirit through the Word today as I speak in other tongues; I am built up from within like an edifice, charged with divine fire-power! My spirit is open to receive from You, as You lead me to know and walk in Your perfect will. I thank You for teaching me about the power of my words.

Through Your Word, and by Your Spirit, I am culturing my tongue to speak only faith-filled words! No unwholesome communication is allowed to proceed from my mouth. I speak only life-giving words that are consistent with Your plans and purposes for my life, and I declare that my future is secure in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: IS IT AS TO THE LORD?

MEMORISE:
With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: Ephesians 6:7

READ: Ephesians 6:5-8

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Whenever our actions are not based on pleasing the Lord, they will definitely be tainted by a purpose that is far from ideal. For example, only God knows the motive behind Cain's sacrifice in Genesis chapter 4, but it ultimately led to the murder of his younger brother. Indeed, the Holy Spirit says we should not be weary in doing good deeds (Galatians 6:9). However, the only way we will not be weary in well-doing is when we do it as to the Lord, simply because human beings can be very ungrateful, and if we are waiting for the gratitude of men, we may end up not doing any good thing at all. Thankfully, the Lord has promised to commend and reward those who do good deeds. Speaking on this, the Lord said in Matthew 25:34-35:

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:”

There are times when I feel the people I am labouring over do not appreciate my love, concern and efforts to make them what God wants them to be, and I just feel like stopping it all. The Lord has spoken to me on several of such occasions that I should always do everything He asks me to do as unto Him alone, especially as He has never disappointed me. This word has kept me going all these years. Sometimes He sends me encouragement from unexpected quarters, like the time I was feeling so discouraged and a little girl from a place very far away brought me a cake. God used her to prove to me that my labour and efforts do not go unnoticed before Him.

In Ephesians 6:5-8, we are admonished as servants to be faithful in our services to our masters, employers and superiors at our places of work. Of course, even when we attain leadership positions, Jesus taught us to serve, not with eye service or for self-gratification. Some leaders will not promote their subordinates even when they are due for it. Let such leaders remember the efficacy of God's word in Ephesians 6:8, which says:

“Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.”

Our God is not partial; He is a perfect and just Judge. Even if man forgets, He will not forget. Therefore, whatever you do for His sake, expect to get considerable rewards from Him alone and don't look to man (Hebrews 6:10).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, in all I do in this world, please help me to always remember to do it as unto You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 7-8, Daniel 5:1-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY *

20 September, 2019

The spirituality of a man is like the root of a tree. The welfare of a tree is determined by its root. If the root is good, the tree will be good.

SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nothing refines character like spirituality.

One of the greatest needs of anyone is the need for true spirituality. Our anchor scripture makes it clear that we should seek first the Kingdom of God irrespective of whatever we want in life, and if we succeed in seeking the Kingdom of God first, every other thing will be added unto us. So, the real need of man is spiritual; when the spiritual is handled, the natural follows.

The spirituality of a man is like the root of a tree. The welfare of a tree is determined by its root. If the root is good, the tree will be good. Of everything that a person must attain, spirituality is of utmost priority and importance. The most crucial attention of man must be directed to spirituality.

Now, let�s look at one of the products of spirituality: Spirituality is doorway to responsibility
It has been confirmed that every true spiritual person is highly responsible. For instance, a spiritual man is a responsible husband and father; no man can genuinely know God and be a bad husband or father.

A genuinely spiritual woman would be a responsible wife and mother. A spiritual man or woman would be a responsible employee or employer. For instance, you would not want to be paid a salary for doing no work; your conscience would not allow that. And you would not deny your workers their salary as an employer.

To know God well is to do things well; it quickens a person�s conscience to be alive to responsibility. When we know God well, our conscience is quickened to responsibility. Nothing refines character like spirituality. The closer to God we get the more like God we become (2 Corinthians 3:18). So, spirituality without responsibility is insincerity.
Remember this: Nothing refines character like spirituality.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Spend time with God at the place of prayer and study of the Word of God.
2. Determine to not just read the Bible but live it.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE VALUE OF SPIRITUALITY
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to walk in righteousness. Make me a reflection of Your Image Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 33:10 to 36:22, Galatians 5:13 to 26, Psalm 64:1 to 10, Proverbs 23:23.

QUOTE: True spiritual growth is defined by increasing capacity to love what God loves and hate what God hates. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Mother dolphins sing to their babies in the womb.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/9/1850: Slave trade abolished in DC.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: ZIDANE: MY PAST IS PAST!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 29:1-25*

I remember years ago, a Chinese man invited bids of one million Yuan (about $146,000.00) for the rights to an image of former France Captain Zinedine Zidane’s infamous head-butt during the July 2006 soccer World Cup final. Zhao Xiaokai, General Manager of a sport-related company, paid 2,000 Yuan (about $290.00) to register the trademark – a picture showing Zidane head-butting Italian defender Marco Materazzi’s chest.

He said they were considering developing their own lines of head-butt branded products. Our divine emphasis in today’s devotional is that *you must never celebrate failure and you must not build a memorial (remembrance arcade) for your past!*

Don’t forget that *in* the *2006 FIFA World Cup Final, France’s* best player *Zinedine Zidane,* was shown a red card after headbutting Italian midfielder Marco Materazzi *in* the chest. It was a moment *France* will never forget, and Italy wound up winning the match *5-3 in* penalty kicks. That head-butt saga marked Zidane’s inglorious (sad and shameful) exit from international soccer. But is that a memory to be celebrated? Funny, but the song, “Coup de Boule” – French interpretation for “head-butt” was also a number one hit on France’s singles chart.

In this second half of 2019, you must determine to magnify and celebrate your glorious past and not your weak past! Nearly every great man or woman on planet earth has an ugly past, a weakness or a sour point of failure. So why dwell on yours? The LORD wants you to note that after every FAILURE, there is a FORTUNE ahead! Yes, every MISTAKE gives birth to MIRACLES! Hear John F. Kennedy:

*“Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”*

Hear James Long: *“One reason God created time was that there would be a place to bury the failures of the past.”* Bury your past failures! Job wept bitterly concerning his past glory (See today’s scripture Verse 2 and 20). But that did not change his story till he moved from the pain of the past into the realm of prayer (Job 42:10). Ask for the grace to plan again! Ask for the grace not t focus on your past glorious moments and your past weak points/failure! Satan wants to use your negative past to paralyze your STORY to GLORY party this year! Resist him because your past does not equal to your future! Hold on and move on!

*ODM MOBILE APP UPGRADE!*
*We tested it for 3 months! Now we are upgrading for final PERFECTION till September. The final WORLD CLASS APP begins September! Please bear with us! Wow!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. Ask for the grace to forget the past.
3. I shall not build a memorial for my past! Holy Ghost, heal my memory concerning this pain *(pray about that past issue still tormenting your memory/peace now).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 46-48*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, September 20, 2019

TOPIC: ANGELS AND ANSWERED PRAYERS (III)
Read Revelation 8:1-6

1. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6. And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

MEMORISE: And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel's hand (Revelation 8:4)

EXPOSITION

When the saints pray; there is bound to be divine attention in heaven. God listens to the prayers of His people. Angels are at alert when the saints pray. They are ready to receive answers from God to the prayers of the saints and take such answers to them. They are ready to mix their incense with the prayers of the children of God, so that God can smell the sweet fragrance of their prayers and send the answers to them. Angels of God have in their hands, bowls of incense, prayers of the saints, before God for presentation and divine grant. Prayers offered with the Holy Ghost's fire and purity cannot go unanswered before God.

Anytime the angels of God send the answers of the prayers to the children on earth, there is always fire from the altars of heaven, because the prayers are filled and full of fire from God. 'Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake' (Rev. 8:5). No fire on earth can withstand the fire of answered prayers of the saints. They deliver the answers to prayers of the saints with noises of joy in the camp of the saints, but sorrow in the camp of the enemies of God.

People of God should not be discouraged in prayers. Fire, noises, thunders, lightning and earthquakes of different dimensions are attendant effect of the prayers of the saints. The same way is your prayers in the camps of your enemies. Pray, for angels are bringing answers to your prayers.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, let my prayers be acceptable to You, for answers, in Jesus' mighty name.
2. Jesus Christ, honour Your Words in John 14:13-14, today, in my family, and answer my prayers.
3. Holy Spirit, do not let Your people be wearied before You; answer them in all nations.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 9:18 - 11:30; 2 Corinthians 6:11 - 7:14
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM