The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER.

FOCUS ON THE PERSON, NOT ON THE POWER

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you… (Acts 1:8).

There’s a difference between the Person of the Holy Spirit and the impartations of the Holy Spirit. In the Scriptures, we read how handkerchiefs and aprons taken from the body of Paul healed the sick (Read Acts 19:12). The Holy Spirit wasn’t on the handkerchiefs and aprons, but His power was on them.

As a Christian, you’re a greater and better recipient of the Spirit’s power. He lives in you, and is real in you as a person, but He has also imparted your whole being with His power. This is where many have missed it: they seem to be more conscious of the power than the Person of the Holy Spirit.

You can have the power of the Holy Spirit, and not be in fellowship with the Person of the Holy Spirit, and that’s dangerous. It happened to some in Bible days, and still happens today.

For example, Samson was endued with the power of God; the power was in his hair, but he wasn’t living right. He disregarded the Word of God, and fell in love with a Philistine. He knew his decisions were wrong, but he was confident that if trouble came, all he had to do was activate the power of God in Him.

He knew how to “shake himself” (Judges 16:20) for the power to work. He knew how to make contact with the “power,” but wasn’t in fellowship with the “Person.” Of course, he would pay dearly for his error eventually.

That’s just like some people today. Someone could be healing the sick, casting out devils, but his ways aren’t right with God; he’s not in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. All he has are the impartations of the Spirit. That’s not what God wants.

Your fellowship with the Holy Spirit is the most important thing in your life. Apportion regular times in the day to spend with Him, and He’ll reveal mysteries to you concerning your life, future, family, job, finances and everything else related to you. He’ll fly you on eagle’s wings and navigate you through life victoriously. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed Holy Spirit, I rejoice for your glorious presence in my life. You’re real in me and to me as a person; your power is at work in me. I sanctify myself, being fully yielded to your guidance and instructions, as I fulfil my calling in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8; Matthew 7:21-23; Acts 19:11-12
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:26-4:1-20; Isaiah 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 23:34-43; 2 Samuel 11-12

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. No sickness, diseases or infirmity can stay in my body because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I live a successful, healthy and victorious life, for I am one with the Lord.

I am in Christ; I am seated with the Lord in the place of authority, far above all principality, power, might, and dominion. Daily, I rule and reign over the elements of this world. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always.

I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavors by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: DANGERS OF IGNORING THE POOR

MEMORISE:
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard. Proverbs 21:13

READ: Matthew 25:32-46

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Many Christians don't realise the dangers inherent in ignoring the poor around them. From today's Bible reading, we see that the Lord cares for the less privileged so much that He literally feels their pain. This means that every time you disregard a person in need you are ignoring God Himself. Matthew 25:45-46 says:

“Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”

From these verses we understand that neglecting the needy is a passageway to hell fire. When people come to you in hunger, do you give them food or turn deaf ears to their pleas? When someone is sick, do you visit to show love and pray with him or her or do you just go about your own business? When you see someone who needs new clothes, do you scorn or abuse the person for looking hagard instead of giving out some of the clothes in your wardrobe that you haven't worn in a long while? If you are ignoring people's needs around you, be careful because you just might be disregarding God Himself, and the result is eternity in hell.

Believe me honestly, if you make it a point of duty to always give to the poor, you will be blessed bountifully for it. It is popularly said that givers never lack. I believe this to be very true because Proverbs 19:17 says:

“He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.”

No one who neglects the poor has a place in heaven. In Matthew 19:16-25, a rich young man went to see Jesus, and he told Him that he had kept all Jewish laws from his youth, but he still felt like he was lacking something. Jesus told him that if he wanted to be perfect, he should sell all that he had and give the proceeds to the poor. This was too hard for the rich man to do, so he went away in sorrow. Then Jesus turned to His disciples and told them it is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven. In other words, if you are rich and you find anything too big or too valuable to let go of for the sake of the poor, then there is no place for you in the kingdom of heaven. Many people judge this rich young man, but they would do exactly the same thing he did if they were in his shoes. If I may ask, do you care enough for the needy that you can sell all that you have to meet their needs? Difficult as this may sound, it is reflective of the kind of heart that has a place in heaven.

ACTION POINT:
Begin to set aside a portion of your regular income to help the needy from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 5-6, Daniel 4:28-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE NECESSITY OF PRAISE*

19 September, 2019

Your praise disarms and destroys the enemy and gives rise to your victory in battle.

SCRIPTURE: Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand. Ps 149:6.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When the praise of God is in your mouth, a sword is in your hand.

Praise is a spiritual force that connects humanity to the wonders of God. It is a spiritual force loaded with spiritual products. A session of praise in service is not an entertainment break but a time of high spiritual activity with high spiritual impact and results.

Now, let us explore the necessity of praise:
1. Praise, which is the expression of joy in the Lord, is key to Divine health and vitality:

In a world infested with diverse afflictions and all manner of missiles flying in the air, you need a therapy and medicine that is not physical. And that therapy and medicine is praise! (Proverbs 17:22).
Praise imparts life; it animates a person�s system with life. That is why the Bible says in Psalms 150:6 �Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord�

That is, as long as you are ready to praise the Lord, you will be supplied breath.
2. Praise is a weapon of vengeance and judgment against the enemy:
In Psalms 149:6, the Bible says �Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand��
You see, when the praise of God is in your mouth, a sword of vengeance is in your hand.
1n 2 Chronicles 20:22-23, when the Ammonites, the Edomites and the Moabites gathered against the nation Judah, Judah began to praise God, and their enemies began to fight each other.
So, your praise disarms and destroys the enemy and gives rise to your victory in battle.
Remember this: when the praise of God is in your mouth, a sword is in your hand.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make praising God a habit.
2. Whenever you are confronted, never forget to praise God; it is your weapon.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF PRAISE
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the garment of praise, and as I praise You, let Your anger rest on my enemies, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 30:12 to 33:9, Galatians 5:1 to 12, Psalm 62:1 to 11, Proverbs 23:23
QUOTE: To be a carrier of God�s Presence, power and anointing, your life must always exude gratitude, thanksgiving and joy. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Your cornea is the only part of your body without a blood supply. It gets its oxygen directly from the air.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE HAPPINESS – JOY SWITCH!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: HABAKKUK 3:13-19*

I could have re-titled today’s devotional write-up as, “Surviving Tough Times!” Truth is, there is no way you are going to escape trials and temporary difficulties in life, no matter how you try to pray more or live a holier life. The Holy Book says, 

*“MANY* (not few) are the difficulties (afflictions) of the *RIGHTEOUS* (not sinners) but the Lord will always deliver him/her out of them all – (Psalm 34:19 paraphrased). Did you get that? *“MANY!” “PLENTY!” Wow!* But note this divine bullet: *“PLENTY TROUBLE will always lead to your PLENTY TROPHIES!”* Hear this also: The Fig tree will not always blossom – today’s scripture!

*The Secret Of Surviving Tough Time Is Your Response To Them!* The problem is not the problem! The problem is your reaction to the problem! You can either allow the problem to grind you into depression and self pity or it can become an opportunity for making progress/
creative new thinking! Listen to Tony Evans: *“When you are in the middle of a trial, you don’t want your emotions to dictate your actions, for the same reason a truck driver on the highway doesn’t want his cargo to dictate the ride. When that cargo starts shifting and sliding back and forth, the driver soon has a truck that is out of control: swerving back and forth, but the driver refuses to be controlled by the cargo.”*

But do you know that millions of people are like truck? Our *cargos* (battles) swing us back and forth and takes us where they want to go, instead of where we need to go! No matter how 2019 has been, you can make a decision that you will be joyful even in the fire! *HAPPINESS* is circumstantially driven! It depends on what happens around you, but *JOY* is not related to circumstances. It is a decision! No matter what happens and even if your FIGS (fruits and testimonies ( do not show) forth early, Vs. 18 says: “Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.” That is a DECISION in the battlefront of life!

Hear Greg Anderson: *“You can’t expect to prevent negative feelings all together and you can’t expect to experience positive feelings all the time. The Law of Emotional Choice directs us to acknowledge our feelings, but also to refuse to get stuck in the negatives.”* Oh! Did you get that? *Refuse to get stuck in the negatives!* In this 2nd half of 2019, determine to walk in JOY, even when your world is falling apart! Pray now!

*Wow! Follow me on my personal instagram handle - @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my Facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris, ODM official instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God now.
1. Worshiop God and pray again over that nagging problem.
2. Lord, deliver me in line with Your Word (Psalm 34:19) out of this affliction *(Mention it and pray it very well).*
3. I bind the demonic strongman monitoring my life and ministry in Jesus name. *Pray for those that are sick today!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 43-45*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, September 19, 2019*

*TOPIC:**ANGELS AND ANSWERED PRAYERS (II)*

*READ: Luke 1:8-17*

*MEMORISE:*

Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing on the right side of the altar of incense (Luke 1:11)

*EXPOSITION*

Reading through the book of Exodus 30:34-38, incense was a substance to be compounded and burned on the altar. It was sweet (Exo. 25:6; 30:7, 34a). It was pure (Exo. 37:29). It was mixed with the anointing oil (Exo. 25:6; 37:29). It was part of the offerings in the Sanctuary of God (Exo. 25:1).

It attracted the presence of God (Exo. 30:36). It should be burned throughout the generations of the Israelites (Exo. 30:10). These characteristics and more are beauties of prayers in the life of the Christians. In a nutshell, incense represented prayers of the children of God. In the New Testament, this same symbol is found in Luke 1:8-10.

While Zachariah was burning incense in the Holy of Holies, suddenly, an angel, whose name was Gabriel, appeared to him, in order to deliver his answers to him. The contents of his answered prayers were analysed to him. Any time God wants to answer the prayers of His saints, He sends His angels to deliver the answers to them. 

The message from God through angel Gabriel terminated barrenness in the ministry and family of Zachariah and Elizabeth. God can also terminate any form of barrenness in your destiny and family situations, today, as He sends His angels to come, bless you, and grant you answer to your prayers.
Whatever you ask in the name of Jesus Christ can be granted to you through angelic ministry. There are angels in charge of answers delivery to the prayers of the saints. Make your prayer life, sweet, pure, holy, fervent and full of fire. Let your prayers be attractive to God and the altar of your prayers will be full of answers, and not only the sweat.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. God of all flesh, send Your angels to wipe away the tears and reproaches of Your children, in Jesus' name.
2. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, honour the prayers of Your redeemed people and give them joy, once again.
3. Holy Spirit, empower the angels that bring answers to prayers of Your people over our nation.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 7:18 - 9:17; 2 Corinthians 5:10 - 6:10*

*HAVE A REMARKABLE THURSDAY............... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM