The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 18TH SEPTEMBER.

YOUR STATUS AND YOUR STATE

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18).

There’s a clear distinction between your status and your state. Your life isn’t about what you’re going through. The revelation of God’s Word that you have unveils your status, but that may not change your state or situation, until you put the Word to work.

The first thing you need to understand is what God says about your status, because if you understand your status, then you can change your state. This means you superimpose the tenets and principles of the Kingdom on your situation for a change.

In our Kingdom, for example, it’s written that greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. If you’re conscious of this reality, and understand your status as the one in whom Christ literally dwells, you’ll be unperturbed, irrespective of the adversities you face, because you know you’ll always win! The greater One is in you.

The prognosis about your health situation may seem dire, but your status is that you have the very life and nature of God, and divine health is at work in you NOW! This must be clear to you. And once you act on that truth, the health situation will change.

Perhaps it’s a situation of lack; there’s no money in your account; that doesn’t mean you’re broke or poor. Take your eyes off the situation; focus on your status. The Word says you’re the seed of Abraham; you own the world. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

Always remember that the challenges you face, irrespective of how they come, are subject to change. Your role is to act on the Word; keep affirming who you are in Christ. As you keep your focus on the Word, you’re metamorphosed, and every unfavourable situation will align with your status as an associate of the God-kind.

CONFESSION

The Sovereign Lord is my refuge and strength, and my ever-present help. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, and enables me to go on high heights! Whatever comes my way, my victory is assured, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! I know who I am! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:17-18; Romans 4:18-21; Ephesians 2:4-6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:15-25; Songs of Solomon 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 23:26-33; 2 Samuel 9-10

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for awakening in me the consciousness of my spirituality through the Word. My attention is set on things above—not on earthly, carnal, mundane, or transient things. I walk in victory, power and the dominion of the Spirit, because I am spiritually minded, with my unalloyed attention on the true light of the Word.

I am one with the Father; therefore, I refuse to be governed, controlled or ruled by the physical senses; rather, I see, think, talk and live by faith, and respond to issues and situations through the Word.

I live in the Word and walk in the full consciousness of the spiritual Kingdom to which I belong, enjoying the full provisions of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: YOU CAN BE RESTORED!

MEMORISE:
For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Job 14:7

READ: Genesis 40:1-22

1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt.

2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the chief of the bakers.

3 And he put them in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, into the prison, the place where Joseph was bound.

4 And the captain of the guard charged Joseph with them, and he served them: and they continued a season in ward.

5 And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison.

6 And Joseph came in unto them in the morning, and looked upon them, and, behold, they were sad.

7 And he asked Pharaoh's officers that were with him in the ward of his lord's house, saying, Wherefore look ye so sadly to day?

8 And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

9 And the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, In my dream, behold, a vine was before me;

10 And in the vine were three branches: and it was as though it budded, and her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes:

11 And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.

12 And Joseph said unto him, This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days:

13 Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thine head, and restore thee unto thy place: and thou shalt deliver Pharaoh's cup into his hand, after the former manner when thou wast his butler.

14 But think on me when it shall be well with thee, and show kindness, I pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto Pharaoh, and bring me out of this house:

15 For indeed I was stolen away out of the land of the Hebrews: and here also have I done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.

16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said unto Joseph, I also was in my dream, and, behold, I had three white baskets on my head:

17 And in the uppermost basket there was of all manner of bakemeats for Pharaoh; and the birds did eat them out of the basket upon my head.

18 And Joseph answered and said, This is the interpretation thereof: The three baskets are three days:

19 Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thy head from off thee, and shall hang thee on a tree; and the birds shall eat thy flesh from off thee.

20 And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants.

21 And he restored the chief butler unto his butlership again; and he gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand:

22 But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them.

The story of Pharaoh's butler is a good example of what God can do to restore someone in a hopeless situation. He and Pharaoh's baker had offended their master and were put in royal prison. While there, they both had compelling dreams. While the interpretation of the baker's dream was negative, the butler's dream had a favourable message. Three days later, the baker was executed while the butler was restored. Not only was the butler restored, he also became the key personality whose advice and recommendation brought Joseph out of the prison yard. This shows the wisdom in the counsel that says we should always be mindful of what we do with those we meet on our way up because we may still meet them on our way down. Beloved, restoration is an easy thing for God to do. My prayer for someone reading this is that God's favour and mercy will locate you in that despicable situation you are in and restore you to glory this season in Jesus' Name. He will restore your lost opportunities in Jesus' Name.

“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” 1 John 2:1-2

This passage is saying that there is hope of restoration for a backslider who genuinely repents with determination never to go down again. The sad story was told of a young but zealous Christian brother in one of the popular ministries in Lagos, Nigeria. This brother was so zealous that he had zero-tolerance for any appearance of iniquity. Unfortunately, one way or the other, he fell into the sin of sexual immortality. Finding himself in this mess, he concluded that there could be no pardon for him from Jesus, whom he had disappointed. The thought of the souls he had won and the sermon he had preached against sin haunted him sorely, and he decided that the best thing to do was to commit suicide. Tragically, he ended his life! Beloved, I want to encourage you to have faith in the word being sent to you today. You can truly be restored because God's promise to you in 2 Chronicles 7:14 says:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

God promises to restore you if you will repent, and He is waiting to receive you with open arms today.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, as I stand on Your promise today, please grant me complete restoration spiritually and physically in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 3-4, Daniel 4:19-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POW’R

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DELIVERANCE POWER OF SERVICE*

18 September, 2019

Beloved, do not be afraid of mockery, it is a platform for your making.

SCRIPTURE: And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. Exodus 4:22-23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you are ready to serve God, no Pharaoh can hold you in captivity.

When we started out in life and Ministry, people looked at us with so much disdain. They never believed that anything good could come out of us. But we were not discouraged; we were lost in service to God, being completely sold out to Him. And now, it is glaring to all that God is a faithful Rewarder. At that time, someone asked one of our brethren in Church, �Are you attending that small boy�s church?� but sometime later, the same person came to look for God�s help in the same Ministry he earlier looked down on.

Beloved, do not be afraid of mockery, it is a platform for your making. If people are not mocking you for serving God, God cannot be making you. Brutally donate yourself to service unto God in soul-winning, ushering, sanctuary cleaning, worshipping, praise, counselling, etc. If you are ready to serve, you cannot escape the blessing of God (Exodus 23:25); and the blessing of God is the cure for the curses of life.

In our anchor Scripture, God said to Pharaoh, Let my son go, that he may serve me: So, if you are ready to serve God, no Pharaoh can hold you in captivity. Living in committed service is a doorway to deliverance from every form of captivity. Whatever assignment you do faithfully for God is a key to your deliverance. Why the devil cannot hold us is because we are too busy serving God. God needs us too much to leave us at the mercy of the devil.

Receive the grace for commitment in kingdom service, and that service is setting you free forever, in Jesus� Name.

Remember this: If you are ready to serve God, no Pharaoh can hold you in captivity.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Join a service unit in Church if you are not yet in any one.
2. Serve with all your heart, not as unto man but as unto God.
3. Make demands on the Blessing of God when you are serving.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to serve You with all my heart, energy and resources. Terminate every captivity around my life and establish me in Your Blessing, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 23:14 to 30:11, Galatians 3:23 to 4:31, Psalm 62:1 to 12, Proverbs 23:19 to 21

QUOTE: To be a servant makes the blessing compulsory. Culled from SERVICE: YOUR UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 18/9/1951: Ben Carson, American neurosurgeon, author and politician is born.
AMAZING FACT: The peregrine falcon can dive at a speed of over 240mph.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE MURDER MANUAL!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 74:10-20*

Years ago, a British court found a teenage daughter of a Nigerian millionaire guilty of killing an elderly woman after writing an 18-page murder manual. The police report says the 17 year-old lady had written a manual on how she would kill an elderly victim after robbing her. 

The Nigerian lady (names withheld) had written out plans for the murder while serving an earlier sentence for shoplifting. Her aim then, was to make 3 million pounds. To carry out her dream, she stabbed the 84 year-old Anne Mendel 14 times during a burglary at her home in Golders Green in North-West London. In her defense, the Nigerian lady claimed that the 18-page, neatly written murder manual found in a cell search at Bulwood Hall, Essex, was the “draft of a crime thriller.”

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “Be contented and uproot whatever your Father has not planted in your life and ministry.” *What would have made a young lady from a rich home to want to kill to get rich?* Why was she not contented with life when millions are living below the poverty line? Why was she jailed earlier for shoplifting? Certainly, *there were unseen powers beyond her control that pushed her to greed and murder!* Likewise, use today’s devotional to allow God to deal with any abnormal area of your private life or ministry! No matter how 2019 has been, always remember that an ABNORMAL reaction to an ABNORMAL situation is a NORMAL behaviour!

Psalm 74:20 says: “Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.” *Are there secret things in you that you know should not be mentioned publicly concerning you?* The world is a habitation of cruelty if you do not respect the covenant! *Today and this week, declare war on all abnormal habits or event in your life and ministry now!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of power as led! *Declare a 3-day fast and pray concerning all abnormal events in your life/family/ministry.*

1. Pray seriously about any abnormal habit/event around your life and ministry. I decree: Let the foundation of demotion burn now.
2. I arise to decree again: You abnormal event/
behaviour that has laid a hold on my life family and ministry *(Mention them);* BE UPROOTED NOW in Jesus name.
3. I uproot whatever God has not planted in my life and ministry now! I command the rod of the wicked to strike the wicked in these last months of 2019.
4. Pray about today and in Tongues concerning your life.
5. Use the *Gems For Success* pages (72 & 73) daily!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 40-42*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
*CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH*

THE LIVING WATER

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, September 18, 2019*

*TOPIC: ANGELS AND ANSWERED PRAYERS (I)*
*Read Daniel 10:10-12*

10. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

*MEMORISE:* Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you (Matthew 7:7)

*EXPOSITION*

One mystery that God has deposited in the hands of His saints is the power of prayers. Prayer changes situations. It has been proved in human history that, prayer is the greatest weapon to fight any battle, be it spiritual, political, social, financial, or any other. The reason it is the greatest is that, the Object of the prayers of the saints is God Himself, who has the great power and authority to answer prayers. As Christians, we have this indomitable weapon to fight our battles against our enemies.

Unfortunately, many are tired of praying and have lost hope in prayers, because their prayers are yet to be granted by God. Jesus Christ says, '... men always ought to pray and not lose heart' (Lk. 18:1b). The Word says, 'Pray without ceasing' (1 Thess. 5:17). Do not say 'I fast and pray during Lenten period alone' or 'I will pray when I want to gain admission into higher institutions, or when I am ready for marriage, or when I need visa to travel abroad.' The Word of God says, 'Pray without ceasing'. This means pray without being weary or tired, and at all times. You should communicate with your heavenly Father, always, just as you breathe every second.

Daniel prayed and an angel from heaven was sent to give him answers to his prayers. Angels of God fought the prince of Persia, because he (Daniel) was never tired of entreating God. There are angels that bring the answers to the prayers of saints. They are around you to deliver to you, divine answers to your prayers. Be a man of prayer today, and always.

*PRAYER POINTS:*

1. Father, I receive answers to my outstanding prayers, now, in Jesus' name.
2. Father of glory, send Your angels to bring my testimonies, now, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, let Your angels bring answers to the prayers of the saints over our nation, now.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 5:13 - 7:17; 2 Corinthians 4:6 - 5:9
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM