The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liz Anjorin countersues Toyin Abraham and demands an apology after she was sued for l
Liz Anjorin countersues Toyin Abraham and demands an apology after she was sued for libel

[Image: 5d80f48487fba.jpg]

Liz Anjorin has countersued Toyin Abraham after she was sued for libel.

Toyin Abraham sued Liz Anjorin first for libel after Liz accused her of being the one who provides Instagram blogs with damaging information about her fellow actresses (read here).

Toyin reacted by saying she will not come down to Liz's level. Toyin replied with legal documents demanding that Liz "cease and desist in publishing defamatory statements" about her.

In reply to being sued, Liz granted an interview where she stood her ground and continued to attack Toyin Abraham.

She eventually went the legal route too and sued Toyin Abraham. Liz Anjorin's lawyer demanded an apology from Toyin for posting defamatory statements about her.

Sharing the legal documents, Liz wrote:

Quote:I am used to myopic cracked head and dead, low life with zero achievement sychrophants consoling themselves with lines such as "I have instructed my lawyer to respond, bla bla bla" when weighty allegations and evidence(s) stare them in the face. 
By principle, I am an APOSTLE of dignity and respect on social media and by nature I am never going to keep QUIET in the face of EVIL and wickedness. I also belief that whatever rights you have, you must be responsible with them. The fact, that you have rights to have fans doesn't mean you groom them to commit crime or indulge in anti-social behaviours online.

The gibberish you gave as a reaction is tasteless, classless and uncouth. When you maliciously came up on social media in your usual way to lie against me and subjected my hardwork and personality to untold cyber-attacks with the aid of your followers with deadly, fabricated evidence(s) , , The evil you groomed will consume you soon. 
I think the WORLD will soon see that you have no single dignity left in you, hence you could still muster words when a FAN or an account you glorify openly is seen sending secret message to a criminal blogger just to subject your colleague to defamation, cyber-attacks and assaults. You are an example of failed women trying bring HARDWORKING women down secretly.
You accused me of peddling DRUGS and left me with no option now than write a petition to NDLEA to investigate both of US for drug related offences. They must as a matter of fact TEST both of us for drugs and publish their outcome. You and I know you desperately need a high powered rehab before you can stop taking cocaine. And only God knows how many of your followers and fans you have initiated into these substance intake.

While I am using my resources to empower and employ people, you are busy using your followers as human shields to hurt your colleagues and targets. You may fake your personality to them, but we know you. .
You must tell the world why your glorify follower @m_adeoye slide into a deadly blogger to sponsor a deadly and destructive story against me ..
Until I get justice I will NEVER back down ..

[Image: 5d80f4b01525e.jpg]
[Image: 5d80f4dd7cae8.jpg]
[Image: 5d80f507154fd.jpg]
[Image: 5d80f52636c9b.jpg]

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Dear Liz Anjorin cease fire and find a means to officially channel your grievances to the leaders in our industry' - Yomi Fabiyi

[Image: 5d83f9e5cecd8.JPG]

Yoruba actor, Yomi Fabiyi has wadded into the current war between Nollywood actresses, Liz Anjorin and Toyin Abraham.

The actresses have been at each other's throats on social media and Yomi Fabiyi has just appealed to Liz Anjorin to 'cease fire'.

In his words, 'Dear Liz Anjorin, I want to humbly appeal to you to cease fire and find a means to officially channel your grieviancies to the leaders in our industry. I have no right to rubbish your plights or condemn your approach entirely, I don't know where your shoe hurts'.

Quote:Just for the sake of the industry, peace and posterity, find alternate means of registering your displeasure(s), since it is obvious something is hurting you and if not carefully done, the narratives may twist against you and your stand point.

The President, Mr Latin and his executives has listening ears and I am optimistic will ensure your plights are listened and attended to no matter whose ox is gored, please trust them on this. None of us is bigger than the industry. Do not join any in thinking otherwise.

Allowing the public and the fans be the judge in cases they have no clear understanding of or even the true personalities of most of us is unfair and unkind on them. We must conduct ourselves that we do not indulge or hoodwink the innocent followers into becoming agents of criminality in our names, that is not fanship, control your fans. Every sane person in a society will not accept that from anybody. You cannot exonerate yourself when the effect is full blown. Anybody can be the victim, even the fans, be guided.

However, I am in no position to judge or condemn you on this matter, but whatever you do, please leave room for reconciliation and peace, at least to the best of your ability before God and before man.
You already apologized to your folks yesterday, that is lovely and mature. Hopefully appropiate corrections and steps are taken to guarantee peace on and offline in this industry. Any over stretched negativity from any of us, the major casuality is the INDUSTRY, think twice dear.
I wish you well in your endeavours and send to my regards to your daughter.
Thanks for reading mate.
NB: Apologies for making this public, some things are better done this way. No malice is intended. I care for you and every of our colleagues. LET US FIND PEACE AND IN THE RIGHT WAY.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family demands justice as body of artisan who drowned while fleeing from police Edoman 0 731 08-05-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom Edoman 0 656 06-26-2021, 06:03 PM
  Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori Edoman 0 641 06-20-2021, 06:38 AM
  This is disrespectful to the Christian faith''- Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, Edoman 2 690 03-30-2021, 10:40 AM
  Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband Edoman 0 486 02-25-2021, 08:45 PM
  Stop insulting successful women in entertainment – Toyin Abraham replies Ruggedman’s Edoman 0 495 02-09-2021, 08:08 AM
  Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV Edoman 0 428 01-24-2021, 06:17 PM
  Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom Edoman 0 421 01-24-2021, 04:49 PM