The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER.

THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain (Philippians 1:21).

In some countries today, the authorities are trying to use the weapons of fear, persecution, and intimidation to suppress and prevent the preaching of the Gospel. But the Gospel can’t be stopped. Jesus said in Matthew 24:14, “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

Never be intimidated by any government, group, or individuals who set themselves against the Gospel. They’ll fail, as they’ve always failed. When Saul of Tarsus made havoc of the Church, Jesus knocked him out and said, “…it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks” (Acts 9:5).

There’s no legislation, gang-ups, trumped-up charges and pronouncements against the Church that can stand. Christians need to be more conscious of this, and stand for the Gospel everywhere, preaching it boldly with absolute convictions, even unto death.
Consider the Apostle Paul’s persuasion about Christ and the Gospel in our opening verse; so inspiring!

You can’t be threatened with death when you’re already dead! We’ve been crucified with Christ; nevertheless, we live. Therefore, have no fear of death, because to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
As far as the Gospel is concerned, some of us have come to understand that whether it’s death or life, we win. Thus, we’re unapologetic about the Gospel; we’re ready and able to face anything! We’ve put it all on the line; we’ve counted the cost and come to one conclusion: the Gospel must be preached; no threats can stop us!

Square your shoulders, chin up, chest out, because you’re Christ’s ambassador; the bearer of the news of His saving power. This is your purpose; it’s the reason you’re alive. You’re totally consecrated to God; you’re His property; therefore, nothing and no one can hurt or hinder you from fulfilling your destiny in the Gospel.

Let the passion to spread the Gospel around the world burn in your heart like never before. Remain resolute and declare like the Apostle Paul: “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16).

CONFESSION

By words and deeds, through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, the Gospel is being fully preached around the world, and many are being hauled into the Kingdom of God! The spirit of dominion is stirred in God’s children around the world to preach the Gospel fearlessly, and in faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 1:14; Acts 18:9-10; 2 Corinthians 1:7-10
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 3:1-14; Songs of Solomon 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 23:13-25; 2 Samuel 7-8

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the power of the Spirit that is fully operational in me for the supernatural. I can do all things through the ability of Christ in me; I am sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, full of grace and the wisdom of God.

Thank You for Your angels that are working on my behalf, and the authority You’ve given me in Christ over the devil and the cohorts of darkness. Satan has no place in my home, body, finances or anywhere around me.

I thank You for guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: YOU CAN FINISH WELL!

MEMORISE:
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12

READ: John 17:1-12

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

When I newly gave my life to Christ, the love of God in me made me burn with zeal to please the One who paid the supreme price to save my soul. However, some people I met in the faith mocked my zeal and said to each other, "Leave him alone; he will soon be tired and slow down." I thank God that He has not allowed their prediction come true in my life. For this reason, I can stand to testify, as Paul did in today's memory verse, that God is indeed able to keep what is entrusted to Him to the very end.

Paul was a man whose life proved that faith in the sustaining grace of God is not a waste. God kept him going in the Christian race and helped him to finish well and strong. At the end of his life, Paul was able to say in 2 Timothy 4:6-8:

“For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”

How was Paul able to finish his Christian race well in spite of the many obstacles he faced? The answer lies in today's Bible reading. Before our Lord Jesus Christ left the earth, He devoted a substantial amount of time to pray that the faith of those who genuinely belong to Him should endure. As part of His prayer, He also said in John 17:12:

“While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.”

This is something for us to think about. Judas was given equal opportunity not to end his race the way he did, but he chose to be a son of perdition. We learn from him that making it to the very end is a matter of the choices we make every day. Those who will cross the finish line are those who give heed to the Lord's warning in Luke 12:15, which says:

“And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”

Beloved, I assure you that you can make it to the very end. Hold the forth and don't comprise your faith. Keep on the firing line, and you will make it in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please uphold me in Your holy hands to the very end in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Kings 1-2, Daniel 4:4-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT

1 Ho! my comrades, see the signal,
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh!

Chorus:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”

2 See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone.

3 See the glorious banner waving,
Hear the bugle blow;
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.

4 Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*YOUR PRAISE AND YOUR DELIVERANCE *

17 September, 2019

Beloved, any prison holding you can vomit you by the power of praise. Depression sustains oppression. Nobody can pray you out of oppression until they have helped you out of depression.

SCRIPTURE: And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God:� And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. Acts 16:25-26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Depression sustains oppression.

Our anchor Scripture establishes the fact that anointed songs carry deliverance power. Psalms 32:7 collaborates this when it says,�thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. So, the frequency of praise is the frequency of liberty.

That is why when we minister in songs during Church services, people receive deliverance, yokes are broken and healings happen.

It has been confirmed that no devil can tie down a real worshiper or praiser. Jonah remained in the belly of the whale until he said, But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord. And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land (Jonah 2:9-10).

Beloved, any prison holding you can vomit you by the power of praise. Depression sustains oppression. Nobody can pray you out of oppression until they have helped you out of depression. It is not possible to be helped if you have refused to be happy; the hopeless is the helpless. You may not have the voice to sing but you have the heart to make melody; anything that carries joy, even if it is a noise, is praise. So you can make a joyful noise.

Beloved, overcome the temptation to be depressed. Embrace joy and you are set for total liberty.
Remember this: Depression sustains oppression.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Take out some minutes and praise God for Who He is, what He has done and for what He is yet to do.
2. Speak only what you want to see into your life.
3. Determine to be joyful always; do not allow anything to determine your joy.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.
PRAYER: Lord, there is no one like You. Thank You for all You have done and all You will do for me. I give You all the glory, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 25:1 to 28:13, Galatians 3:10 to 22, Psalm 61:1 to 8, Proverbs 23:17 to 18

QUOTE: The reality that your destiny cannot be hidden when you live a life of praise to God cannot be overemphasised. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The mimic octopus can not only change colour but will mimic the shapes of other animals, like the flounder, lionfish and sea snakes.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/9/1789: William Herschel discovers Mimas, Satellite of Saturn.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power-packed Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm. God bless you as you come.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: I HAVE A DREAM – Part 2*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: EZEKIEL 34:26-31; ZECHARIAH 10:1*

As we share another portion of Martin Luther King Jr’s speech, never forget what Kevin Costner wrote: *“I’m a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are the first casualty in life – people give them up quicker than anything for a reality.”* Martin Luther King Jr. continued: “I have a dream that one day the State of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.

And if America is to be a free nation, this must come true! Let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire! Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York! Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the Lookout Mountain of Tennessee. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania. Let freedom ring from every hill and Molehill of Mississippi. And when this happens, we will be able to work together, pray together, struggle together, go to jail together, and stand up for freedom together.

And this will be the day when all of God’s children will be able to sing: ‘My country ‘tis of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim’s pride.’ From every village and hamlet, let freedom ring and we will be able to speed up that day when all of God’s children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: *“Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”*

Amazing! Over 200,000 people listened to that speech and despite all odds and despite intense delays and death (he was killed), America is free today! *God wants you to know that a dream delayed is not a dream denied!* Take a timely word from Vince Lombardi: *“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it whether you get up that matters.”* Hold on because: *“Persistence is the twin sister of existence. One is a matter of equality, the other, a matter of time” – (Marable Morgan). I see this second half of 2019 holding out your glory if your eyes are fixed on your dream and on your God! Yea! Hold on and hold out!

*For DAILY HIGHER GRACE/FRESH FIRE, Follow me on my personal instagram handle - @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my Facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris. Also official ODM instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of faith as led now.

1. Pray yesterday’s prayer point again.
2. Still pray concerning your 2019 goals again. *I bind the root of evil attacks against my life’s dream (Pray it very well).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 37-39*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHO
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

ANGELS ARE MESSENGERS OF THE SAINTS
READ: Hebrews 1:4-14

MEMORISE:

Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation? (Hebrew 1:14)

EXPOSITION

God created man in His image and likeness. Part of the likeness of God is the spiritual dimension of the creation of man. He has soul and spirit dimensions, which are called the incorporeal or immaterial components in man. But there are other beings that God created as spirits (Psa. 104:4). 

They are called the angels. The word "Angel" means messenger, emissary or agent of someone higher, or an authority of a king. Angels in the context of the Bible are messengers of the Most High God. One of the duties of these spiritual beings is to run errands on behalf of God, both in heaven and on earth. Therefore, there are angels sent from God to minister to you. They will deliver your blessings today, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Angels are messengers from God sent to help the saints. They are heavenly helpers of the saints. Do you know this truth? There are angels surrounding your life. There are angels sent from God to defend you against your foes. Though, they are not meant to be prayed to, or revered, they are agents of God.
In creation, and among the creatures, we are a little lower than they (angels) are, but in terms of salvation, angels do not need salvation (Psa. 8:5). 

By the blessings of salvation, they are expected to serve us as we serve. Do you serve God? Can you say, "The angels of God are serving me?" You can start today. Angels are messengers of the saints. Pray God to command your angels to swing to spiritual actions, today, so that you can enjoy the blessings from God through them.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, open my eyes of understanding to the ministry of Your angels, in my life.
2. Lord, let Your angels visit Your saints in difficult areas of their lives, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, let Your angels uproot all evils in our land, in Jesus' name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 3:12 - 5:12; 2 Corinthians 3:2 - 4:5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM