The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 16th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 16TH SEPTEMBER.

EXUDE JOY AND ESCHEW ANGER

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God (James 1:19- 20).

Many don’t realise how maintaining a joyful heart is key to fulfilling God’s purpose for their lives. Isaiah 12:3 says, “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” Your faith prevails in an atmosphere of joy, joy that comes from your inner man.

Some allow their desires or failed expectations rob them of their joy. But as a Christian, your joy is independent of circumstances. True joy is in fulfilling your purpose; doing the things the Father asked you to do.

The Word admonishes us in James 5:13: “Is any among you afflicted (ill-treated, suffering evil), let him pray; Is any merry, let him sing Psalms.” In Ephesians 4:26, the Word tells us that we shouldn’t allow our anger, fury or exasperation last for long.

God’s holy anger is only expressed towards those who do evil and works of unrighteousness; and it’s not your job to be angry on His behalf. For example, when Samuel was angry that the children of Israel asked for a king, God said, “Samuel, why are you angry? They didn’t reject you; they rejected me” (Read 1 Samuel 8:6-7). God didn’t permit Samuel to be angry.

Anger defaces your beauty in the spirit. Therefore, eschew anger. Manifest the joy of the Lord always, for the joy of the Lord is your strength; that’s where your glory is. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve put on the new man, which, after God, is created in righteousness and true holiness. I’m full of joy! In me, there’s no bitterness, rage, or anger. I only give vent to the love and righteousness of God, expressing His kindness, meekness, patience and goodness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 19:11 NIV; James 1:19-20; Ecclesiastes 7:9 CEV; Colossians 3:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 2:1-21; Songs of Solomon 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 23:1-12; 2 Samuel 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Loving and gracious Father, thank You for the rich deposit of Your love in my heart by the Holy Spirit! Through Your love in my heart, many are rescued from the deepest depths of sickness, depression, sorrow, pain, and misery, and are translated into their place of health in Christ. Lord, You’ve made me a king and a priest; thus, I am a custodian of divine verities.

I am anointed with divine ability to give life to everything around me! Thank You for making me genuinely concerned about Your children who have strayed from the way. My bowels of compassion are opened to intercede for them.

I pray that Christ be formed in them and that they’d be established, rooted and grounded in Your love, being fully persuaded that in You alone lie their joy and total fulfilment, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: THE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OF WEALTH

MEMORISE:
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
1 Timothy 6:17

READ: Proverbs 30:7-9

7 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:

8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Having tasted both poverty and wealth, I can categorically say that wealth is better of the two. Nevertheless, if not handled with the fear of God, wealth can have a negative influence on those who possess it. Agur's prayer in today's Bible reading is food for thought in this regard. From his prayer, we understand that wealth can influence a person to question God's relevance and deny His existence. Frankly speaking, comfort and riches can cause a person to conclude that he or she has need for God. We see this manifested in rich countries today. Nebuchadnezzar came under this negative influence of wealth, and he did not have a good story to tell. Intoxicated by prosperity, he boasted in Daniel 4:30, saying:

“…Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?”

Through this statement, he claimed self-sufficiency and denied God who gave him wealth and power. God had to school him for seven years among animals before he realised his folly (Daniel 4:33). This is why it should not surprise us to see wealthy people in those societies that deny the existence of God manifesting animalistic tendencies in their desires and lifestyle choices.

Usually, those who are rich have a quest to be richer still. While there is nothing wrong with this, it is disheartening that in an attempt to gain more wealth for themselves, many rich people exploit the downtrodden workers who labour to make them wealthy. Sometimes, they may decide not to pay their wages on time, leaving the money in the bank to yield interest for their own pockets. Some don't even bother to pay at all, while some others choose to pay a token of what their workers are due. People like this should realise that they are committing fraud, and God may choose to fight them Himself (James 5:1-4).

We see from the lives of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that wealthy people who acknowledge the Almighty God as their source of power to get wealth hardly misbehave (Deuteronomy 8:18). Such people will not use their wealth to have extra-marital affairs or to entice the vulnerable into evil acts. They will see their staff as their own brothers and sisters, and will not toy with their wages. Above all, it will not be difficult for them to honour God with first fruits, tithes and offerings and works of charity. Are you free of the negative influence of wealth?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me power to get wealth and help me use it judiciously for Your glory and kingdom, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 22, Daniel 3:16-4:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE POWER OF FASTING AND PRAYER*

16 September, 2019

Beloved, fasting and prayer have the capacity to break down satanic holds (Isaiah 58:6). In fasting, the bands of enemy wickedness are loosed, heavy burdens are undone, oppressions are terminated and yokes are broken.

SCRIPTURE: Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. Matthew 17:21

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fasting and prayer have the capacity to break down satanic holds.

In our anchor Scripture, Jesus tells us that there is a kind of devil that cannot be cast out except by prayer and fasting. And Jesus did not say we should go and fast at the sight of such devils. No! What he meant was that we have to fast and pray ready for such a devil.

That is, living a fasted life, skipping meals as you are led by the Spirit. You may wake up in the morning and suddenly the appetite for food disappears, not that you are sick. Refuse to force yourself to eat; proceed into fasting and praying. Permanently charge yourself up and move like a high tension cable wired ready for urgencies. 

Refuse to live a life of crisis management. There are people who would not pray if there is no problem. They would not fast until they are threatened.

Beloved, fasting and prayer have the capacity to break down satanic holds (Isaiah 58:6). In fasting, the bands of enemy wickedness are loosed, heavy burdens are undone, oppressions are terminated and yokes are broken. So, to maintain a life of permanent liberty, engaging in periodic fasting and prayer is not negotiable.

I prophesy into your life, every spear or arrow from the kingdom of darkness against your life and destiny is broken. Your freedom is confirmed, in Jesus� Name.

Remember this: Fasting and prayer have the capacity to break down satanic holds.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Set out at least a day in a week for fasting and prayer.
2. Embark on a periodic fast monthly or as led by the Spirit.
3. Endeavour to pray in the Spirit at least 1 hour daily.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to fast and pray. Frustrate every agenda of the wicked against my life, family and destiny Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 22:1 to 24:23, Galatians 2:17 to 3:9, Psalm 60:1 to 12, Proverbs 23:15 to 16
QUOTE: You must travail in the closet in order to prevail in public. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/9/1848: Slavery abolished in all French territories.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: I HAVE A DREAM – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: HABAKKUK 2:1-14*

Below are parts of one of the most celebrated speeches in human history! It was given by Martin Luther King Jr. on August 28th 1963 on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC. I was at that spot last year! I call him, “Prophet” Martin Luther King Jr. No matter how 2019 has been, let the speech fire you to dream new dreams and keep seeing where you are going in life, family and ministry:

“Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day, this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are born equal.’

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character. I have a dream that one day, in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governors having their lips dripping with the words of ‘Interposition’ and ‘nullification’ – one day, right there in Alabama, little black boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream that one day, every valley shall be exalted and every hill and mountain shall be made low; the rough places will be made plain and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together…” *(TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW)!*

Though a white man assassinated him just 5 years after this speech, has all flfesh not seen the glory of the Lord in America today? Even death could not stop the dream! Is Alabama not today a free state? Are the whites and black not living like brothers and sisters? Note that whatever dreams (goals) you have will come to pass if you hold on despite the lies of the devil. Hear Claude Bristol: *“What you pick in your mind; if you picture it clearly and confidently and persistently enough,, will eventually come to pass in your life.”* Obstacles are upstarters! You are near to that dream. Just hold on against all odds in this second half of 2019! I see GREATER GLORY in Jesus name!

*Follow me on my PERSONAL INSTAGRAM HANDLE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris.*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Pray about your life’s goals and 2019 goals again.
3. Every great dream has obstacles! Ask for the grace to win over dream killers/obstacles. Ask for the grace to wait for the vision. *Pray about today seriously now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 34-36*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, September 16, 2019.

- International Day For The Preservation of The Ozone Layer.

THE EUROCLYDON
READ: Acts 27:9-16

MEMORISE: So when the ship was caught, and could not head into the wind, we let her drive (Acts 27:15)

EXPOSITION

The Euroclydon is a tempestuous northeast wind that blows in the Mediterranean. This is different from other lighter winds. It is tempestuous, hard and rough. Paul and 275 others were caught in this wind as he travelled to Rome in chains, to answer to allegations concerning his faith and ministry. It was too much that they allowed it drive the ship.
At times, you let challenges drive for a while. 

Otherwise, there will be shipwreck in life. There are times you may have to lose your belongings, money or materials to save your precious life. The Euroclydon is like a driver who suddenly had a deflated tyre on the highway. He may have to allow the vehicle move at its own speed. Otherwise, suddenly applying brake might be suicidal as the vehicle can summersault, catch fire, etc. But if allowed to drive itself, there may be problem, but it is most likely to be minimal.

If the tempest still persists, offload some luggage, e.g. sin, habit, relationship. Agree to lose some things instead of losing all (cf. Matt. 5:30). The Euroclydon is a period of darkness, hardship, sickness, and other challenges of life that are sometimes overwhelming. Beware of disobedience to, discountenance of God’s Word in such situations. Then, remain courageous in the midst of the storm. God will not abandon you (Ps. 34:7). No storm can hinder the communication of God’s favour. Prayer is what you need.

(Psa. 46:1-3). Trust in the Lord, since the battle is of the Lord's. The souls with Paul were worth more than the goods lost. Unlike Jonah, Paul became the comforter in the storm, because he had faced more serious ‘winds’ before then. You are experiencing what you are facing now because you will be the counselor to others, tomorrow. So, cheer up!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, let every evil wind blowing the ship of my life stop, in Jesus’name.
2. Lord, never allow the ship of my life, family, ministry, career, business, relationships, etc. to capsize.
3. Pray that God should help us to avoid or overcome the disaster of the depletion of the Ozone Layer as the preservation of the layer is being emphasized, worldwide, today.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Proverbs 1:4 – 3:11; 2 Corinthians 1:21 -3:1
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A BLESSED NEW WEEK.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY
7 hrs · Publ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM