The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 14th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER.

DON’T GO OVERBOARD

Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth (Proverbs 6:2)

In your personal life as a Christian, you must demonstrate the Word everywhere, and at all times. Don’t let casual talk rob you of the effectiveness of the Word in you, and through you. Never become so casual with the Word and in your talk that you lose respect for the truth of God’s Word and who He’s made you. Maintain the consciousness of the honour the Lord has placed on your life, such that even when you joke, it’s never against the Word, your identity or heritage in Christ.

The Bible says, “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers” (Ephesians 4:29). Your jokes shouldn’t be coarse; don’t go overboard. It’s okay to be funny, but don’t get so funny that you forget who you are. Express dignity, honour, even when you joke.
When you talk about God, be reverent, because His angels are always present. Many have got themselves into trouble because of their casual or idle communication, forgetting that they’re snared or taken captive by their words.

Never say anything that’s against your body or your life, all in the name of making a joke. You may not mean it, but if you say it, you’ll have it. That’s what Jesus said in Mark 11:23. He didn’t say, “You’ll have what you say, only if you weren’t joking”; rather, He said, “You shall have what you say.” It’s a law of the Spirit; use it to your advantage.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the honour you’ve placed on my life. I never lose sight of the truth of your Word and who you’ve made me in Christ. My words are inspiring; I’m excellent in my communication, everywhere and every time, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 26:18-19 NKJV; Proverbs 18:21; Proverbs 15:4
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 13:1-14; Ecclesiastes 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:54-62; 2 Samuel 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that my future is settled and secured! I am in Christ; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage! Daily, I experience fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord has perfected all that concerns me, in line with His will and destiny for my life. My mind is blessed of the Lord and I have insight into His perfect will, as He guides me in the path of victory, divine health, and dominion.

My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances and deal wisely in the affairs of life. I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I pray.

I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because I am in fellowship with the Holy Spirit; He is my light and the One who teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. I am energized and well-positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a success, a victor, and a winner forever.

I seize the moment and live to my full potentials in Christ, fully at rest and assured of victory because the greater One who lives in me pilots me triumphantly today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: DEATH IS NOT THE END!

MEMORISE:
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: Job 19:25

READ: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Those who consider suicide as a viable option for handling the hardship of life do not realise that death is not the end of life. In other words, there is life after death. Job was a man who held on to this truth even though he faced unprecedented calamities in his life. He said in Job 19:26:

“And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:”

There are two benefits to knowing and accepting that death is not the end of everything in life. One of these is that a person is compelled to behave wisely, knowing that he or she will face God's judgement after death. Hebrews 9:27 says:

“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

Also, when we realise that death is not the end of everything, it gives us hope of a better life beyond this world. This hope kept Job going in spite of the tragedies that befell him (Job 19:25-27).

I am happy to announce to you that not only is there life after death, there is also a coming event called the resurrection of the dead. The remarkable thing about the resurrection of the dead is that not only shall the just resurrect, the unjust shall also be resurrected to receive the rewards of their deeds in this world. Jesus said in Revelation 22:12:

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

Armed with this knowledge, if I were you, I would engage in good works that will earn me great rewards when Jesus returns.

Are you going through any form of affliction at the moment? You need to know that it will not last through eternity. Indeed, it has its own expiry date. So don't give up, just keep pressing forward towards the finishing line. Our Lord is coming soon to wipe away all your tears. Are you contemplating suicide as a means of escaping your crisis? Please don't think of it anymore, because death is not the end of everything. All you need to do is reflect on the manner of life you have lived hitherto, and this will help you to identify those things that are responsible for your present predicament. Once you identify those things, lay them all at the foot of the cross of Jesus Christ. Don't ever believe that suicide is an escape route from crisis. Eternal crisis is awaiting everyone who refuses the salvation that Christ's atoning work has earned for mankind. Have you received this precious gift? Accept Jesus into your life today and let His atoning Blood wash away your past into the sea of forgetfulness. Receive the peace of God into your life today in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, remove every dark cloud of despair hanging over my life in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 18-19, Daniel 2:36-49

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1 My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ Name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2 When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3 His oath, His covenant and Blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4 When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY

*OVERCOMING DARKNESS BY WALKING IN THE LIGHT*

14 September, 2019

Beloved, the Word of God is light and life, and the job of light is to kill darkness (John 1:5).

SCRIPTURE: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The job of light is to kill darkness.

Many years ago, a woman was experiencing all manner of afflictions in her house. She would hear voices on the roof of her house and was almost running crazy by virtue of satanic oppressions. When she met me, I gave her a brutal and forceful message I preached in one of our services. I told her to listen to it and then sleep while it is still playing aloud, and let me see the devil that would cross her house. That devil disappeared immediately she did that.

Beloved, the Word of God is light and life, and the job of light is to kill darkness (John 1:5). So, on our journey of unveiling how to remain in freedom, today, we are looking at Walking in the Light of God�s Word.

The light, which is the revealed truth, says the blessing existed before the curse (Genesis 1:28); therefore, any curse that is trying to affect you came too late. The truth says that Christ has already redeemed you from the curse (Galatians 3:13-14).

Now, it is not enough to only receive the light; you need to allow it to penetrate, saturate, percolate and animate your spirit until you are constructed rugged. You need to wash and renovate your mind with the light of the Word until you are transformed by it (Romans 12:1-2). And what is the work of a transformer? It is to upgrade electric current. The light upgrades your life from where witches can chase you to where you can roast witches by fire; from where they molested you in the dream to where you can chase them with spiritual machine-gun.

I prophesy to you today, from this day forward, the light of the Word you receive shall change your life and destroy any darkness around you, in Jesus� Name.

Remember this: The job of light is to kill darkness.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Identify specific light in scripture and use it as a missile against any dark situation you may be facing in your life.
2. Ensure your mindset is positively transformed by the word.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to study Your Word. Let Your Word saturate my being and transform me into Your Image, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 15:1 to 18:7, Galatians 1:1 to 24, Psalm 58:1 to 11, Proverbs 23:12
QUOTE: Revelation is the secret of elevation. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: From the moon, astronauts brought back 380 kg of Moon rock.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/9/1741: George Frideric Handel finishes his �Messiah� Oratorio after working on it non-stop for 23 days.
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: YOUR THOUGHTS CREATE YOUR WORLD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 4:1-8*

A wonderful poet many years ago, wrote: *If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don’t. if you like to win and succeed but you think you can’t, it is almost certain, you won’t. if you think you are outclassed, you are! 

You’ve got to THINK HIGH to rise. You’ve got to be sure of yourself, before you can win a prize. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But soon or later, the man who wins is the man WHO THINK HE CAN!* A key secret which heaven is depositing in your hands today is that: 

*WHATEVER YOU WILL BECOME OR HAVE BECOME IS A PRODUCT OF YOUR THOUGHT – SYSTEM!* Our thoughts create our world!
Today’s Basic Scripture in Verse 8, sends a warning on the thought or thinking system of a man or woman, that desires to climb the ladder of success. Listen and read it again! Hear B. Gautam:

*“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.”* Never forget that some are destined to succeed, while some are determined to succeed! Wow! Yes, God creates destinies, but you determine yourself to control your thoughts to succeed in that destiny. Why did about 6 million Jews died in the wilderness? It was because they thought they were grasshoppers!

Ah, I prophesy: You will not die in the wilderness of life! No matter how 2019 has been, determined that you thinking pattern must change! Zig Ziglar said, *“What you picture in your mind, you mind will accomplish for you. When you change your pictures, you automatically change your performance.”* Abraham did not get Isaac till He saw the stars of children – His thoughts had to change (Genesis 15:4-6)! Do not build up obstacles in your imagination! Resist low thinking, depression, self-pity, self-comparism, etc. Be positive! Be determined to control your thoughts to succeed! Pray now!

*It Takes A Year To Prepare For The January World Anointing Night. Let God Use You! People’s Testimonies Shall Provoke You Own. Sow Your World Anointing Night Seed To: Manna Miracle Mountain Ministry (Jwan) UBA Account Number: 1015310823 Or Into Any Account On Page 29 Of This Booklet.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship to God.

1. Uproot any negative thinking, syndrome or habit.
2. Father, quicken my mind with Your fire and Word.
3. I cancel by the Blood of Jesus, all effects of my past negative thinking in Jesus name. Holy Ghost, saturate my thoughts with ideas of progress in Jesus name. *1John 4:4: I Decree: The GREATER ONE is in me!*
4. Pray for pregnant women and those believing God for children today and the next 3 days! *Pray about today seriously.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 27-30*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_P
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, September 14, 2019.*

*TOPIC:* *A DOOR OF HOPE*

*Read John 4:1-7*

*MEMORISE*

*I will give her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt (Hosea 2:15)*

*EXPOSITION*

Are you among the people who think that when you fail, God leaves you and only returns when you get your act together? Some people think that they must clean up their lives and overcome all their struggles on their own, before they can come to the presence of God. 

This is a simple question: do you clean yourself before you take a bath? Of course not! In the same way, God wants you to return to Him just as you are, with all your weaknesses, idiosyncrasies, wrong beliefs, hand-ups, addictions, etc. he is the bath! You don’t have to try to clean yourself up before you come to Him.

You might be asking, “what if the mess I’m in is entirely of my own doing? Can I still just come to God as I am and expect Him to help me?” Yes. Even if your trouble is due to your own willfulness, carelessness, or stupidity, He is still with you (Heb.13:5). You are precious in His eyes. Can you imagine living life with the kind of confidence, assurance, and peace that comes when you are truly anchored in this truth?

Today, even if you find yourself in the valley of trouble, know that you will not remain there for long. You will walk through it and not remain or camp there (Ps. 23:4). God is opening a door of hope as He plans to take you out of your Valley of Trouble today. Jesus is your Door of hope! Believe in His love for you and allow Him to lead you to freedom. In His loving presence, you will find forgiveness, healing, and restoration. He will mend your life and transform you from inside out. Just be sincerely ready to own up to your misdeeds, ask for His forgiveness, and be ready to forsake sin (1 Jn. 1:8-10; 2:1,2).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Try at this juncture to confess those misdeeds of yours to the Lord, with the resolve never to return to them, again.
2. Pray that the hope we have in our Lord Jesus Christ should practically come alive in your life.
3. Pray for those going through hopeless situations, financially, health-wise, academically, martially, spiritually, etc., that God should visit their situations, promptly.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 141:2 – 145:20; 1 Corinthians 16:1 -16:22*
*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY........... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM