The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 12th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER.

MAKE THE GOSPEL YOUR PRIORITY

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal (Matthew 6:20).

As Christians, we’re workers together with God (1Corinthians 3:9 ). In other words, we have the same purpose; we’re on the same course. We have the same vision, and we put everything into achieving that vision, which is turning men from darkness to light, and from the domain of darkness into the Kingdom of His love-Son.

There’s no other reason for you being on earth than to demonstrate His glory in bringing others to Him, and also train for the Spirit-life. This is why you must use your earthly resources, the things that He has blessed you with, for the furtherance of the Gospel. Your relevance in the spread of the Gospel is one of the major reasons He channels prosperity your way. Your involvement in soul winning attracts more grace and prosperity to your life.

Therefore, it’s important that, always, the spread of the Gospel around the world is top priority to you. Matthew 24:14 (TLB) says, “And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it, and then, finally, the end will come.” These compelling words reiterate the urgency of the moment— the need to preach the Gospel throughout the world, to every man, woman, boy and girl.

It’s our heavenly Father’s desire that everyone hear the Gospel of the Lord Jesus and have the opportunity to believe in His Name. But it’s our responsibility to make it happen.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m grateful for the opportunity to be relevant in the spread of the Gospel. You’ve made all grace abound towards me, such that having all sufficiency in all things, I abound in every good work for the spread of the Gospel and the establishment of your righteousness in the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 6:19-21; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 11:16-33; Ecclesiastes 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:35-43; 1 Samuel 31
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: NOTHING IS TOO BIG TO GIVE

MEMORISE:
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:32

READ: Genesis 22:10-18

10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Yesterday, the Holy Spirit spoke to us on giving whatever we have to those in need, no matter how small it may be. Indeed, what seems small to you might actually be big to those receiving your benevolence. Today, the Holy Spirit wants to teach us that nothing is too big to give. God Himself demonstrated this principle to us by giving us His only begotten Son. John 3:16 says:

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

The Almighty God gave the greatest gift He had for the redemption of mankind; this is the height of generosity! Abraham, the father of faith, was also ready to give up his son of promise, even though he had waited so long to have him. This act endeared him to God's heart, and it opened the door of an irrevocable blessing to him.

Beloved, as we sing the popular song claiming Abraham's blessings, we need to get some things straight. Unless we do the works Abraham did and walk in his footsteps, our songs may end up as mere wishful thinking. Abraham did not consider what God requested from him to be too big. He went ahead and gave up his only son of promise. The Jews who claim to be Abraham's children were told by our Lord Jesus Christ in John 8:39b:

“If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.”

What He said to them, He is also saying to us today. If you want to be blessed as Abraham was or partake of his blessings, then nothing should be too big for you to give at God's prompting.

Take a cue from farmers: the size of their seed determines the size of their harvest. The more you are given to hospitality and benevolence acts, the more you will be blessed by God. The devil has nothing to do with this divine principle, and so he cannot prompt you to give to God. The truth of the matter is, whatever you are not ready to let go of, you cannot get back in greater proportions. Establishing this principle, the Lord said in John 12:24

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.”

Knowing this truth, nothing should therefore be too big for you. A gift may leave your hand but it cannot leave your life; it is surely coming back to you in multiples.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me a heart that gives, gives and gives again until I become a gift to my generation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 14-15, Daniel 2:1-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*PROPHETIC MANTLE � A TERMINATOR OF CAPTIVITY*

12 September, 2019

The mantle of your prophet is key to your escape from every situation of captivity in life.

SCRIPTURE: And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. Hosea 12:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The mantle of your prophet tackles your battles.

Our anchor Scripture confirms to us that the mantle of your prophet is another channel of deliverance from curses and bondages in life. You are not permitted to be thirsty by the river side; you cannot be dry in the climate of the oil or mantle you submit to.

However, it is important to note that the mantle you do not value, the mantle that you speak against, cannot fight your battle.

Now, let�s look at what your prophet�s mantle does in your life.

1. The mantle of your prophet tackles the battles of your life.
2. The mantle of your prophet is key to your escape from every situation of captivity in life.
3. The mantle of your prophet is key to your accessing and realizing your destiny.

Beloved, be genuinely connected to your prophet for the maximization of your profits in life and destiny. And if there is any situation of captivity or curse against your life and destiny, I declare their termination today. The curse is broken in Jesus� Name!
Remember this: The mantle of your prophet tackles the battles of your life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Ask God for mercy, and repent if you are bitter against your prophet or have spoken ill of any of God�s ordained servants.
2. Believe in your prophet and take seriously every declaration he makes over your life. (2 Chronicles 20:20b).
3. Pray genuinely for the priest/prophet that blesses your life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for giving me a prophet for my profit. Put Your Word for me in the mouth of my prophet and terminate every form of captivity around my life by his prophetic declarations, Lord in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 10:1 to 11:16, 2 Corinthians 12:11 to 21, Psalm 56:1 to 13, Proverbs 23:6 to 8

QUOTE: The unction your prophet carries will never profit you if you negotiate his instructions to you. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Babies can only see black and white when they are born.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/9/1958: Jack Kilby demonstrates the first working integrated circuit while working at Texas instruments.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE BIG BLACK HOLE! YOUR BIG GOOD GOD! – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 11:33-36; ISAIAH 40:26-28*

We close yesterday’s devotional thus: “He (Jehovah God) had a naming ceremony for everything in the galaxies!” That was from the conclusion of Isaiah 40:26 and that is why He called them by their names! 

Even what scientists have not yet discovered has been NAMED by your God! Yes! Calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might! Ah LORD GOD, we worship Your greatness and might! See Isaiah 40 vs 28: “Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding. THERE IS NO SEARCHING OF HIS UNDERSTANDING!

Many years ago, Albert Einstein was the first man to propound the existence of a BLACK HOLE through his Theory of Relativity, but the actual physical picture was only discovered in 2019! If this is the GOD you serve, then the Holy Ghost is using Isaiah 40:27 to ask you a question: “Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, ‘My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?” Why are you God has forgotten you?

Why are you saying that YOUR WAY (your destiny pathway) is HIDDEN from your God? God is measureless! He is boundless and outside any limit whatsoever! So, it’s not just that God is greater, He is great beyond anything our minds can imagine. “There is none like You, O LORD; You are great, and great is your name in might” (Jeremiah 10:6).

How can we who live with limits understand the ONE who is without limits, whose glory no man can see and who dwells in unapproachable light? In the inconsumable fire of the burning bush, Moses asked for God’s name. God answered with a declaration of who He was “God said to Moses, ’I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you.” God revealed Himself and as uncreated and existent. Ah! God is complete in Himself and has no needs.  
He experienced complete fellowship with the Trinity IN ETERNITY SPACE, before earth (TIME) or MAN was created. Charles Spurgeon says, “God is and has always been perfectly happy and perfectly glorious long before wings of angels moved in space or time existed. ’’despite our egos, God doesn’t need us!

He didn’t create us because He was lonely or bored. He doesn’t need our worship and we can add nothing to His glory. Even if one person never believed in God, it wouldn’t change WHO HE IS! Our failure to pray only hurts us; not Him! Our sins only hurt us, not Him! Our lack of trust only hurts us, not Him! God lives outside of created time – in what is referred to as the everlasting now! He lives in the past, present and future all at once. He is present in all our tomorrows! He knows about that mistake you made, that raging battle confronting you and He has gone ahead of you FOR AN ANSWER! Oh, lift up your hands and worship the Creator of the BLACK HOLE! *(ODM is the most VALUABLE gift item. Sow it often).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Worship the God who made THE BLACK HOLE and the GALAXIES! Do the IMPOSSIBLE concerning my destiny *(Pray seriously).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, September 12, 2019.*

*UNITED NATIONS DAY FOR SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION*

*TOPIC:**LOVE PEACE*
*Read Psalm 34:11-16*

*MEMORISE*

*Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it (Psalm 34:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

Peace predisposes and engages those who have it to live in peace with fellow believers, and with all men; with those of their own household, with their neighbours, and even with their enemies. The scripture encourages all Christians *to pursue peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man will see the Lord* (Heb. 12:14). Why is it so important to pursue peace with all men? As long as we live in peace, the God of love and peace will be with us (2 Cor. 13:11).

Peace rules in the heart of a man who loves God through Jesus Christ. In fact, it is part of the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5:22). The reverse holds true in the world. Virtually everywhere in the world, peace has become a mirage, even homes are not spread. The reason for this is not far-fetched. The world has turned away from the God of peace who gives wisdom from above. In this turbulent period, our disposition should be to live peaceably with others (Rom. 12:18). We should be able to bear, and forbear with the infirmities of the weak, as well as the stupidity of the wicked.

Let us strive to maintain peace in our homes. Let us call all the stakeholders to a peace talk. Enough of blame games! Take the initiative; take responsibility for maintaining peace. The centre can still hold again, if we ask the God of peace to give us wisdom to mend the bridges in our homes, churches, organizations, workplaces, and the entire society. The peace of God is the required medicine for broken homes and societies. May the Lord restore us to the way we started with love and care. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Forgive us, O Lord, for all the blame games we allow to disrupt the peace of our homes and churches.
2. O Lord, restore Your peace in every area of our lives, homes, churches, workplaces, etc., and let us enjoy the blessedness of living in harmony.
3. Pray that God should cause the relevant tiers of government in every nation to duly cooperate for the good of their citizens.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 132:1 – 136:18; 1 Corinthians 15:15 – 15:36*
*HAVE A REMARKABLE THURSDAY............ SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM