The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 11th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER.

A LIFE OF PURPOSE WITH GOD

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Being born again, even though you still have the same physical body, your spirit has been recreated in the likeness of Christ. This is what Jesus made possible for us: He gave us His life and nature of righteousness, having taken our place of sin and condemnation on the Cross. Now we have and live a life of purpose in the earth.

The moment you were born again, you were born into a life of purpose with God. You’re God’s outstretched hand of blessing to your world. It makes no difference what you were, prior to giving your heart to the Lord. It makes no difference that others may have thought you wouldn’t amount to anything in life. Today, you’re a prince of power with God. Understand, acknowledge, and appreciate your new destiny in Christ.

We read in our opening verse that “…old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” You’ve been catapulted to a life of victory, success, prosperity, hope, and assurance. But that’s not all. Through you, God wants to bring many others into the same blessed union and fellowship of the Spirit, so their lives can also have meaning and purpose with divinity.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice for your seal on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out and fulfilling your purpose in the earth. I live over and above the natural courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 11:1-15; Proverbs 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:24-34; 1 Samuel 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Daily, I walk in the light of who I am in Christ, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness! Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously. Sin and its negative effect shall never have dominion over me because I’ve put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God— a member
of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and His bones. I am an embodiment of the Word; therefore, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am powered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

I am God’s choice; I am made for life! The Lord has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I am righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and I have a life of peace that transcends all understanding. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: NOTHING IS TOO SMALL TO GIVE

MEMORISE:
The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. Proverbs 11:25

READ: Matthew 15:32-39

32 Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.

33 And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?

34 And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.

35 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.

36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.

38 And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.

39 And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala.

An African adage says, "Saying 'this gift is too small to give' makes one miserly." In the spirit of giving, I believe that a simple orange is enough to entertain four guests or even eight! It is just a matter of slicing it into four and slicing those four again to make eight pieces. Served on a clean plate along with a clean bowl of water and a neat hand towel in tow, you have done the needful if that is all you have. Today's Bible reading tells us the story of a young lad who did not see his lunch pack as being too small to give to the Master. He released it and it became a point of contact for divine multiplication. One great lesson from this is that anytime a small thing is released into divinely anointed hands, it multiplies. Any business that has God as its CEO will always prosper, irrespective of its size. We see an example of this in the story of a man who started a business with five hundred dollars and a vow that 90% of the business would be God's, while just 10% would be his. In a few years, he became a multimillionaire! The lad who offered his meal to Jesus can be regarded as a true son of Abraham in that he was given to hospitality just as Abraham was. Abraham was so hospitable that he unknowingly entertained angels (Hebrews 13:2).

You don't necessarily need to be a multimillionaire before you can become a giver. Indeed, having the whole world at your disposal does not make you a giver! The widow of Zarephat gave her last meal to the man of God. This meal was so small that it took only two sticks of firewood to prepare it (1 Kings 17:12)! Beloved, for you to move from your present level of blessing to a higher level, you need to learn how to give. Through the principle of giving, some heroes of faith in the days of old use what they had to obtain a good heritage for themselves. This principle has not changed today. There is this story of one of my sons in the Lord, who was in his house one evening when a young man came in to beg him for some money to buy food for his young baby. This son of mine said he had only ten naira on him at that point. The value of the naira back then was very strong, so strong that five naira was enough to take him to work and back. So, he gave the man five out if the ten naira with him, and he forgot about the incident. Months later, this young man came back again, this time asking my son if he was interested in owning some landed property. My son answered yes, even though he had no money for such a project at that time. To his surprise, the young man offered him a plot of land from the portion allocated to him and his siblings, with the option of paying later. When my son insisted that he was not going to take the land, the young man reminded him of the five naira he gave him many months ago that saved his child from starving to death. It was then my son remembered what had happened, and he consented to the land offer. That land was the beginning of some other properties God blessed him with. Beloved, nothing is too small to give. Learn to give from today, because you do not know what doors it will open for you.

KEY POINT:
Some doors can only be unlocked through giving

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 12-13, Daniel 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1 There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

Chorus:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2 There shall be showers of blessing—
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3 There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4 There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5 There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*VICTORY BY SPIRITUAL VIOLENCE*

11 September, 2019

Beloved, you need a brutal fighting spirit to break out from whatever curse that is limiting you. You need to let satan know that you know your right; that you owe him nothing.

SCRIPTURE: Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no victory without a fight.

It has been confirmed that it takes fight to take a flight in life. In the same manner, freedom from the grip of curses does not happen by chance, it also takes a fight. In our journey of unveiling the ways of deliverance, today, we are looking at Resisting the Enemy.

Beloved, you need a brutal fighting spirit to break out from whatever curse that is limiting you. You need to let satan know that you know your right; that you owe him nothing. If the devil has tied you down in life, you need a fight at the place of prayer and worship to take a flight (Matthew 11:12). The truth is, there is no victory without violence. Jacob had victory in life, his capacity was enlarged and his name was changed when he engaged in a fight (Genesis 22:24-28).

Beloved, you have to make up your mind that your life cannot continue the way it has been; something must change and determine not to give up until everything changes.

Now, what happens when we resist the devil?
1. The devil flees. The enemy cannot resist those who resist him.
2. You enjoy the help of God. God supplies strength to those who agree to fight. (Isaiah 28:5-6).
I prophesy the impartation of the spirit of violence (in the spirit) upon you; every level of spiritual violence, aggression, forcefulness you need to bury the devil and his agenda is released upon you. The last time you suffered defeat shall be the last forever.
Remember this: There is no victory without a fight.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Resist the devil now; what you don�t resist will persist.
2. Determine to be violent in the spirit; spiritual violence is legal.
3. Pick up scriptural missiles and fire them against the devil; refuse to bow to any pressure from the enemy.

PRAYER: Lord, enforce Your Will in my life. I take authority over every satanic agenda against my life. satan the Blood of Jesus is against you, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 8:1 to 9:21, 2 Corinthians 12:1 to 10, Psalm 55:1 to 23, Proverbs 23:4 to 5
QUOTE: Those who pray to God are never preys to the devil. Culled from PRINCIPLES & POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Our brain's connected neurons look similar to the structure of the universe. In a way, our brains are modelled after the universe.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/9/1851 � Christiana Resistance: Escaped slaves stand against their former owner in armed resistance in Christiana, Pennsylvania, creating a rallying cry for the abolitionist movement.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2019

*TOPIC: THE BLACK HOLE! YOUR BIG GOD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 40:21-28*

The world woke up on April 10th 2019 to the great scientific new that astronomers had discovered a BLACK HOLE in the galaxy! It is *40 billion Kilometers wide (three million times the size of the Earth)* - and has been described by scientist as “a monster.” *The black hole is 500 million trillion KM away and was photographed by a network of eight telescopes positioned across the world.* Prof Heino Falcke, of Radboud University in the Netherlands, who proposed the experiment, told BBC News that the black hole was found in a galaxy called M87. What is a black hole? *A black hole is a region of space from which nothing, not even light, can escape!*

The black hole is a point of no return”, beyond which it is impossible to escape it’s immense gravitational pull. So in effect, the black hole is a region of space time exhibiting such strong gravitational force that nothing – not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light – can escape from inside it. Amazing! 

Apologies again for boring you with these unsolicited facts of science! But the Holy Ghost want you to note that the God you serve created this mysterious BLACK HOLE which scientists are just discovering! The God you serve created this mysterious BLACK HOLE from which NOTHING, INCLUDING THE FORCE OF LIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *It sucks light and turns it into darkness! Is that not shocking? The FORCE OF GRAVITY around the BLACK HOLE is so strong that it is described as a “point of no return.”*

Wow! This black hole *measures 40 billion KM wide – three million times the size of the Earth! Can you beat that? A BLACK HOLE – Three million times the size of the whole of this earth!* Please lift up your hands and worship Jehovah God now! 

Do you know how many undiscovered objects of creation exist? Oh! Your God is the Creator of the BLACK HOLE from which NOTHING can escape! If nothing can escape from His creation, then why do you think the battle confronting you now will escape His FINGER OF SOLUTION? Ah” Listen! If nothing can escape from His creation (THE BLACK HOLE), then why do you think any satanic power or satanic hatred against you can escape from HIM? 

Your God is SO GREAT that today’s scripture Vs. 26 says: “Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that He is strong in power; not one faileth.” He had a naming ceremony for everything in the galaxies! Worship Him now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Worship the greatness of your God again now!
3. Lord, only YOU can do what no man can do! Do the IMPOSSIBLE and glorify YOUR name concerning my destiny *(Pray seriously).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 19-21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*q
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

DYING THE RIGHTEOUS DEATH?
READ: Numbers 23:10

Numbers 23:10 - Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!

MEMORISE: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints (Psalms 116:15)

EXPOSITION

Of a truth, the fear of death has sent many to their early graves. It is the monster that everyone dread. Even the wicked are afraid of death. Only God has the capacity to stop death. Everyone wishes himself or herself well in life, and that is the case of Balaam, who, for quick gain, would not hesitate to agree to place a curse on God's people. 

However, having tried to no avail, he wished that the same grace that the Israelites enjoyed be placed on him. Is it possible? Had he done the righteous acts guarantying righteous death?
Righteous death is definitely not for a hireling (Jn. 10:12). God's standard remains sure (2 Tm. 2:19). As you lay your bed, you will lie on it. Or, can one sow yam and expect to reap cocoa in return? Everyone will definitely reap the reward of their labour, whether they like it or not.

There are many in the church today, whose acts require drawing swords, but are expecting to be put on horses and celebrated. Who are you in your church, community, workplace, etc.? Are you among the forward-looking, or belong to those who want to see Paul die at all cost (Acts 23:13,14)? You may deceive the people all the time, but God cannot be mocked. Balaam had sown corruption for attempting to curse God's people, and so, he must reap corruption. How can his end be good (cf. Num. 31:8)? Unless you live the pattern of Jesus' life (1 Cor. 11:1), living and dying for the people, you may not expect the blessings of Abraham.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, never allow me to soil my hands again.
2. Father, please bring back our youths who are at the verge of losing their souls to rituals and sacrifices for money sake.
3. Lord, help us to expose corruptions in all forms among Your ministers, and turn them to veritable tools.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 121:8 - 131:3; 1 Corinthians 14:33 - 15:14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM