The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 10th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER.

YOUR WORDS AND YOUR LIFE

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matthew 12:37).

Words possess creative energy. Words are things; they have substance and never die. Jesus showed us how to use words. In every miracle He did, in every blessing He imparted, He used words.

He spoke, and whatever He said came into existence.

He taught that the most powerful force in life is the force of words and cautioned us not to speak empty, inoperative words (Matthew 12:36). He said in John 6:63, “…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” The same goes for your words; they’re eternal.

Read Romans 10:9 and see the power of words with respect to salvation: “...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” A man will only go to hell or to heaven on the basis of his words. If he spoke the words that God said we should speak for salvation, he’d be saved. But if he didn’t, he’d be damned. It’s that simple.

There’re blessings untold for the one who’s born again, but to enjoy them, you must acknowledge and speak them forth. 1 Peter 3:10 says anyone who wants to enjoy life and see good days must speak wholesomely. Where you are today in life is a reflection of what you’ve been saying all your life.
Therefore, build your life with the right words. Speak words that are consistent with the glorious life of righteousness, peace, health, wealth and joy that you have in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER

Thank you, Father, for giving me an extraordinary life of righteousness, peace, success and dominion. I’m indestructible, and in the ageless zone by virtue of your life and glory in me. Your graces, wisdom, and righteousness are revealed in me today, in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

James 3:5-6; Mark 11:23; 1 Peter 3:10
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 10:1-18; Proverbs 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:14-23; 1 Samuel 29

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for filling me with Your Spirit. Thank You for revealing Christ Jesus to me, and for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom.

I am mightily helped by the Holy Spirit to live triumphantly in every area of my life. I thank You, because I know that every good and perfect gift is from You; and by Your Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts and talents You’ve placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I function in the consciousness and boldness that I’m justified and have peace with You, enjoying an indissoluble oneness with You, to the praise and glory of Your grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: WEALTH WILL CHANGE HANDS

MEMORISE:
He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor. Proverbs 28:8

READ: Isaiah 61:1-6

1 The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Every time I make a pronouncement that wealth will change hands, my children in the Lord usually shout "Amen", but I believe they don't fully understand what I am saying. If they really understood, they would not need to say "Amen", because I am only echoing the word of God that is already settled in heaven for ever (Psalm 119:89). Rather than say "Amen', I would prefer that they act on the conditions that will bring this prophetic word of God to pass in their lives. If you are a child of God, I announce (not pray) that wealth will change hands for your favour, and your songs of "not enough" shall change to "more than enough" in Jesus' Name. I am declaring this to you for your information and necessary action. In Isaiah 61:4-5, the Holy Spirit declares:

“And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.”

For this to happen, we must pay close attention to the mistakes of those from whose hands wealth will come into ours. Our memory verse reveals some of their mistakes. Because they increase and gather their wealth unjustly, God is saying that their wealth shall be taken away from them and be given to those who will pity the poor. If you are awaiting the transfer of wealth that is to come, are you ready to consider the poor and reach out to them with this wealth? If your answer is yes, I congratulate you because God's word will be fulfilled in your life. Those who will receive the wealth of the wicked are those ready and willing to redistribute the commonwealth of the populace, stolen by greedy treasury looters and lying fallow in both local and foreign accounts. Isaiah 61:6 is food for thought for those who want to partake of the divine wealth transfer that is to come. It says:

“But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.”

In other words, to qualify for the fulfilment of God's prophetic word on wealth transfer, your lifestyle must be in tandem with what He requires of His priests and ministers. Some of these requirements are that His ministers and priests should not indulge in strong drink (Titus 1:7, Proverbs 31:4-5, Isaiah 28:7), nor should they be married to more than one spouse (1Timothy 3:2). Do you measure up to His standards? With the little God has blessed you with, do you remember the poor? These are the pertinent questions you need to ask today. God bless you.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I open my hands this day to receive the wealth of the ungodly for the purpose of expanding Your Kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 11, Ezekiel 48:15-35

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1 There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

Chorus:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2 There shall be showers of blessing—
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3 There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4 There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5 There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
Seeds Of Destiny 

10th September, 2019

TOPIC: *BELIEVING THE WORD OF GOD AND REJECTING THE LIES OF THE ENEMY.*

SCRIPTURE : "In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children’s teeth are set on edge". Jeremiah 31:29
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Refusal is a force.

Yesterday, we saw one of the ways of deliverance from curses which was receiving the Word. Today we shall be looking at other ways of deliverance.
*1. Believing the Word of God.* This is believing absolutely whatever God says and relying on Him totally for the fulfilment of His Word concerning your life and destiny.

Beloved, it does not matter what the situation is, believe what God says and you will see it come to pass.

*2. Living in the Reality of the Truth.* What is the reality? The reality is, you owe the devil nothing, you were not there when the devil made a transaction with your father or forefathers, and so, you cannot bear the consequences of their iniquity (Jeremiah 31:29). The reality is, the blessing came before the curse. The reality is, you are the seed of Abraham, and if Abraham escaped the negativity of his father’s house, you have escaped too.
*3. Reject the Lies of the Enemy*

Beloved, take sides with the truth irrespective of the contrary evidence the devil is trying to show you. The truth is, from the days of John the Baptist till now, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and the violent takes it by force (Matthew 11:12). So, reject the lies of the enemy. Hebrew 11:24 says that Moses refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter. Refusal is a force; it made Moses escape, and the destiny of the Egyptians could not be his destiny.

Remember this : "Refusal is a force."
ASSIGNMENT (S):
*1. Always believe that you cannot be under any curse as a child of God.*
*2. Consciously reject every statement that is contrary to the Word of God concerning your life.*
PRAYER : O Lord, thank You for Your good plans for my life. I reject every pronouncement against my life and destiny by the Blood of Jesus. Only the counsel of God shall stand in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY."

DAILY BIBLE READING : Isaiah 6:1 to 7:25, 2 Corinthians 11:16 to 33, Psalm 54:1 to 7, Proverbs 23:1 to 3
QUOTE: "Never give the devil the feeling that you have accepted what he suggested". Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.
TODAY IN HISTORY : 10/9/1846: Elias Howe gets sewing machine patent.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: A Power-packed Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm. God bless you as you come.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE SOLOMON UNIVERSITY: THE FINAL CONCLUSION!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 11:1-10*

The Holy Ghost in this edition has been REMINDING a user of this devotional about the fact that the BEGINNING IS THE END AND THE END IS THE BEGINNING! The summary is in the six-letter word: “VANITY.” I welcome you again to the “SOLOMON UNIVERSITY OF WISDOM” with the Holy Ghost as the Pro Chancellor! In THIS BOOK of Ecclesiastes, Solomon presents four picture of life and attaches to each picture a practical admonition for his readers to heed:

*1. Life is an ADVENTURE – live by faith! – Ecclesiastes 4:1-5: 9*
*2. Life is a GIFT – enjoy it! – Ecclesiastes 11:1-6*
*3. Life is a SCHOOL – learn your lessons! – Ecclesiastes 11:7-9*
*4. Life is a STEWARDSHIP – fear God! – Ecclesiastes 12:9-12*

These four pictures present a parallel to the four arguments that Solomon had wrestled with throughout the book: Life is not monotonous; rather, it is an adventure of faith that is anything but predictable or tedious. Yes, death is certain, but life is a gift from God and He wants us to enjoy it. Are there questions we can’t answer and problems we can’t solve? 

Don’t despair. God teaches us His truth as we advance in “the school of life.” And He will give us wisdom enough to make sensible decisions. *Finally, as far as wealth is concerned, the whole of life is a stewardship from God; and one day He will call us to give an account. Therefore, “fear God, and keep His commandments” – Ecclesiastes 12:13-14. Never forget: ALL WEALTH IS A STEWARDSHIP FROM GOD!*

Here we have practical advice about life from one of the wisest, richest, and most powerful man that ever lived. His insight about life, money, values and ordering one’s personal priorities are priceless: this is a rewarding guidebook to the reader who looks behind the initial impressions to find the wisdom this remarkable man gleaned from his unique career. Always remember: 

*Life makes sense! There is a purpose! What comes EASY won’t last long! What lasts long won’t come EASY!* Hold on and hold out! Heaven at last!
*ODM MOBILE APP UPGRADE!*

*We tested it for 3 months! Now we are upgrading for final PERFECTION till September. The final WORLD CLASS APP begins September! Please bear with us! Wow!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank You LORD for reminding me that LIFE IS A VANITY CYCLE!
3. Lord, teach me to number my days, to enable me apply my heart to WISDOM! *Pray about today seriously!*
4. Forgive anyone that has hurt you now! Clean up any SECRET SIN now! I refuse to WORRY! I reject ANXIETY! I refuse DEPRESSION in Jesus name!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 15-18*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: What A Friend We Have In Jesus*

1. What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit
O what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - World Suicide Prevention Day*

*TOPIC:*
*WHEN NAME-MAKING IS SUICIDAL*
*READ: Genesis 11:1-9*

*MEMORISE:*

And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth" *(Genesis 11:4)*

*EXPOSITION*

The World Suicide Prevention Day is a day observed by the World Health Organisation (WHO). Let us therefore consider an important way to prevent suicide, most importantly, spiritually.

Name is very important. No wonder God enabled Adam to name everything in the Garden. It is for distinction and recognition. But some are never contented with the name God gives them, or the place where He puts them. This accounts for why either by crook or fluke, they seek for themselves additional names and places. That is discontentment on the part of man.
Did the people of Babel ask God, if it was His plan for them to build the 'Unity Tower'? How many times do we act based on mere imaginations? They were building in arrogance, and their plan, which was totally against God's, could not stand. Have you found out why you had failed businesses, marriage, jobs, appointments, etc.?

Would the people of Babel have had regard for God, if they succeeded? Why do you want to be president, leader of that organisation? God will always scatter any plan outside His will. We must check and rid ourselves of the satanic, (I-will) tendency (cf. Isa. 14:12ff). Whoever exalts himself, will be abased (Jas. 4:6). Learn from Absalom! Wait and consult God before you make any move. Are you currently dissatisfied where you are, contemplating leaving your matrimonial home, or leaving that denomination? Wait for God's will for you, so that you do not end up licking your sours.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, please don't allow me to spoil my name while trying on my own to build it.
2. Father, forgive me of every act of rebellion against You and my fellow men.
3. Lord, deliver Your ministers from pride and rebellion.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 119:128 - 121:7; 1 Corint. 14:11 - 14:32*
*HAVE A GLORIOUS TUESDAY............. SHALO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM