The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 9th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 9TH SEPTEMBER.
ONE NAME FOR GOD

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

it’s possible to know God with a limited revelation; and a lot of people are that way. They have a very myopic view of who God is. But you see, you can’t live beyond the revelation of God that you have. In the Old Testament, God revealed Himself in several names. He said to Moses, “I am the LORD; I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of El-Shaddai, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them” (Exodus 6:2-3).

However, in the New Testament, He revealed Himself in the Name, Jesus! The Bible says the totality of divinity resides in Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:9). So, the Name of God in the New Testament is Jesus. In Matthew 28:19, Jesus commanded His disciples to baptize the people in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. In carrying out that divine instruction, they baptized people in the Name of Jesus.

Read the Book of Acts; the Apostles understood that the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, is Jesus; that’s the Name for the Godhead. The Father responds in that Name; the Holy Spirit answers to the name as well.

The Psalmist declared, “…for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name” (Psalm 138:2). We read in our opening verse that the Word became flesh and dwelt amongst us. That’s Jesus! Philippians 2:9 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.”
If the Name of Jesus is higher than every other name, then it’s obvious that’s the Name of God Himself. He couldn’t have a name that’s lesser than the Name of Jesus.

This is the Name that’s been given to us to live by. All power, dominion, glory, and majesty is vested in that Name. Heal the sick, cast out devils, raise the dead, and work wonders in that Name. It’s got all of heaven’s authority behind it. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

God has highly exalted Him, and given Him a Name that’s above every name, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. I live in, and by, the Name of Jesus, and I rule and dominate my world by the power of that Name. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:18-19; Ephesians 1:19-23; Philippians 2:9-11
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 8-9; Proverbs 24-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:1-13; 1 Samuel 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am the express image of the Father’s person and the out-shining of His glory! I am a sharer of His life and nature of righteousness. I am God’s perfection of beauty. The fullness of God, with the totality of His power, dwells in me, and I am complete in Him. Hallelujah. Daily, I am framing my world and building my life on the foundation of success, victory, and prosperity! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage!

My portion is the right one! I do not struggle for any good thing because God is my chosen and assigned portion; He has brought me to a good place and maintains my lot. I rejoice because God has given me eternal life, and granted me the power of attorney to live in, and by the Name of Jesus! I celebrate the life of peace, glory, progress, success, and victory He has brought me into. I can never be disadvantaged because God is the One at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: YOUTHS, GUARD YOUR FUTURE

MEMORISE:
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

READ: Ecclesiastes 11:7-10

7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:

8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

Youthful exuberance can be a very dangerous thing if left unchecked. It can even leave an indelible negative mark on an individual for the rest of his or her life. Are you still a youth? I rejoice with you, but you need to give heed to what the Holy Spirit is saying in today's memory verse, because in today's world where the internet never forgets, the enemies of your destiny will hunt for any information about your youthful mistakes when they realise you are on your way to the top. May your enemies never find anything with which they can destroy your great destiny in Jesus' Name. In the political arena, opponents are always searching for what they can use to destroy each other's political ambition. Examples abound of how political gladiators dig into the past of would-be political office holders, telling the world the many reasons why they should not be voted into power based on past conduct, even if they have managed to change for the better. Unfortunately, many youths do not listen to profitable counsel when they are gallivanting from one bad habit to another in the name of youthful exuberance.

The story of Reuben in Genesis 49:3-4 should be a wake-up call to any unruly youth reading this devotional study. A sin he committed in the distant past, probably in his late twenties, was revisited at the time he ought to have received the blessing of firstborn far later in life. He probably thought he was clever, handsome and the desire of all women, including his father's wife, so much so that he slept with her (Genesis 35:22)! The most perplexing thing about this case is that Jacob never mentioned a word about it to him. If he did, probably Reuben would have pleaded for mercy. Some pastors destroyed their marital testimonies when they were young because it never occurred to them that they would be pastors later in life. Down the line, after becoming pastors, they are forced to keep mute whenever any discussion on marital infidelity arises. They cannot authoritatively divide the word of truth on this subject-matter because of their past deeds. Some Christian teachers cannot disclose how many children they have because it will generate questions such as "Is it mummy that gave birth to this or that? If not, who is their mother and where is she? Did you marry her? If yes, how come you divorced her and marry another person, contrary to what you have been teaching us?" To avoid the agony of such questions, I admonish young people to stay away from the so-called youthful exuberance that leads to regrets later in life.

ACTION POINT:
Cut off friends who draw you into things that can lead to regrets later in life, and attach yourself to a mature mentor, who is an example of living a Christ-like life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 9-10, Ezekiel 47:18-48:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

1 O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my guide.

2 O let me feel Thee near me,
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3 Oh let me hear Thee speaking
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh speak to reassure me,
To hasten or control;
O speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4 O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee,
That where Thou art in glory,
There shall Thy servant be;
And, Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
O give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5 Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Saviour and my Friend.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DELIVERANCE POWER OF THE WORD*

09 September, 2019

By Christ�s Blood, you changed family lineage; you are now in the family of God, so the curse in your family cannot locate you.

SCRIPTURE: He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. 
Psalms 107:20

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God is a deliverance tool.

Previously, we saw in detail the various scriptural bases for deliverance from curses.

Now, we are going to x-ray the various ways of receiving deliverance, and today, we are looking at Receiving the Word.

Our anchor scripture says, He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. The Word of God is a deliverance tool. The Word of God is truth (John 17:17) and the knowledge of truth is the guarantee of freedom (John 8:32), including freedom from curses. The truth is, deliverance is more easily realised through the Word than prayer.

John 8:32 says, And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall MAKE you free. People used to read it as: And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall SET you free. No! It is ��the truth shall MAKE you free� To make is to manufacture, so when you know the truth, the truth shall construct you into freedom; and that freedom is irreversible.
And truth is, by Christ�s Blood, you changed family lineage; you are now in the family of God, so the curse in your family cannot locate you.
Now, what is the aim of the Word?

1. The Word is light and light scatters darkness (John 1:1-5).
2. The Word is truth (John 17:17), and truth guarantees freedom (John 8:32).
3. And the Word carries force (Job 6:25).
The Word carries force and the force comes to effect motion and change. Force is the weapon for change.
Beloved, if you need an irreversible deliverance, go for revelational light from the scripture.
Remember this: The Word of God is a deliverance tool.

ASSIGNMENT (S):
1. Study the Word of God, continuously pull out revelations and let them saturate your spirit unto a victorious living.
2. Believe the truth in God�s Word, not the situation around you.
3. Make demands on the sent Word of God concerning your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I wait on You. Send Your Word into my life and let it shift me into higher dimensions of liberty, Lord in Jesus� Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 3:1 to 5:30, 2 Corinthians 11:1 to 15, Psalm 53:1 to 6, Proverbs 22:28 to 29
QUOTE: Nothing disarms darkness like light. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: 100,000 chemical reactions occur in the human brain every second.
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: FOUR WOMEN STRUGGLE THE DEAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 12:1-8; MARK 4:22

According to reports, four women in Kenya had made their way to Kirinyaga Country Funeral Parlour in Kenya to claim the body of a dead man – Peter Mwangi Gichobi, who was a “boda boda” rider. 

The deceased, Peter Mwangi Gichobi, was a 32 year-old taxi driver, a.k.a. “boda boda operator” and he died in an accident on Nyangati-Embu road a month ago. The drama at the mortuary (morgue) pulled the attention of a large crowd who gathered to watch as the ladies fought and tried to convince everyone that they were his wives. The alleged wives were separated by police officers from Kerugoya police post who had intervened in the matter. The deceased was said to have had a son with each of the women.

However, the mortuary had stated that the death certificated would be given to the next of kin of the deceased who was his uncle. The uncle, Kanyekiini MCA Harrison Nigeria, had promised the enraged ladies that they would be included during the distribution of the wealth left by the man. WOW! This is serious but the Holy Ghost wants you to answer this question: What will those you leave behind you say or do at your funeral? Are there secrets you are hiding now? Have you forgotten what Luke 12:2 says? See it: “For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.” Then Mark 4:22 agrees further: “For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was nay thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.”

Use today’s devotional to deal with every secret sin or evil lifestyle! Dear hypocritical man, how many women/mistresses will struggle you at your death? Dear hypocrital lady, how many men will reveal your secrets at your death? Dear buniessman/woman, how many souls will come to claim the debts you owe them at your death? Oh! Ask yourself many questions now and avoid HUMAN and DIVINE disgrace in death!

Follow me on MY INSTAGRAM HANDLE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, MY FACEBOOK PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and MY PERSONAL TWITTER: ODM_DrChris.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent form any secret sin or hypocritical lifestyle now and for the next 3 days.
3. Lord, WASH me! Take me from every DISGRACE at my funeral and take me from MISSING the Promised Land – HEAVEN.
4. Oh, Blood of Jesus Christ, contend with every ACCUSER of my destiny today! Sin shall not stop me again! I take steps to stop the following bad secret habit (Mention them now). Pray about today!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 12-14
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Monday, September 9, 2019.*

*OPEN TO NEW GODLY IDEAS*
*Read Proverbs 6:6*

*MEMORISE*

*The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who heeds counsel is wise (Proverbs 12:15)*

*EXPOSITION*

Idea is an image of an object that is formed in the mind, or recalled by the memory. This can come from within, or from someone else. God is ready to always teach you something entirely new. Allow Him; He is the great Teacher. He might as well use man to give you an idea.

God teaches in any and every way. He took Prophet Jeremiah to a potter’s shop to learn. He may decide to take you to the mountain or valley for tutorial. No wonder, He decided to take the sluggard to the ants for lessons (Prov. 6:6ff). 

Teaching you what you do not know, is learning a new idea. Noah did not have any idea of an ark, until God gave him one. Taking the ideas of others isn’t a sign of weakness. There is no one too rich in all things that would not need something else, somehow, and none is too poor that can’t contribute something to others. Don’t be arrogant!

Jacob allowed God to instruct him on how to handle the situation with him in Laban’s household. He did not leave Laban’s house empty because he accepted God’s new idea of doing his work. Esther, a slave girl became a queen because she was open to Mordecai’s ideas. Ruth took the counsel of her old mother-in-law, Naomi, concerning Boaz. She thanked God she did.

Stop acting expert and perfect! Your present success was once a new idea. Keep your heart, eyes and ears open to receive from God and man. He always has the best for you. Walk in the new ways He gives, and leave the results in His hand (cf. Isa. 40:31).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. God, give me willingness to know and receive all You are teaching me.
2. May I be counseled by You alone, that I may reject all ungodly counsels.
3. Father, reveal Your end-time programmes to Your Church, and help us to actualize them for You and unto Your glory.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms. 119:65 – 119:127; I Corinthians 13:2 – 14:10*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM