The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator, John Azuta-Mbata allegedly destroys cars belonging to a single mother over l
Former Senator, John Azuta-Mbata allegedly destroys cars belonging to a single mother over land (videos)

[Image: 5d7514fe5aa57.jpg]

Former Senator John Azuta-Mbata, has been accused of destroying cars which were put up for sale by a single mother over a land dispute. 

The former Senator representing Rivers East constituency of Rivers State at the national assembly, gave no warning before storming the property which the lady had only rented for few days with policemen. 

The distraught mother of two kids identified as Violet Kenneth Isele wrote; 

Quote:My name is violet Kenneth isele,  from Rivers state, Okrika, I reside in port Harcourt,  mother of two, a 38years woman, dealer with cars45, this cars was given to me by cars45 to sell as a dealer, I rented a space to sample my cars from the caretaker of the said land, who names is Gospel ogbon, aka naira, naira said he has taken permission from his boss to rent the space, so I ask around to confirm his claims, which it was made to be true, so i preceded to pay, I paid him 35,000.
On the 3rd Sept 2019, i move in on the 5th Sept 2019, on 6/9/2019, police came to my  stand and requested for me to come and tell them who gave me the space, I told them the caretaker Naira, they said i should  see them, which i did, the metro digital manager which was the rightful owner manager  mr. Paulinus Osuiji told me that they are to used the land soon, i pleaded with them to give me some time to do so, because i have just paid for the space, with the look of things Naira has used the money i paid him, the manager accepted my plea, so I left for my daughters school.
On 7/9/2019 I was called by my Security man that Former senator John Azuta Mbata,  Rivers East Constituency,  CEO of MCC construction,  came in by 12pm to destroy my cars and metro digital property, the Security man name mr Edward Jaja, was in one of my cars, when he had loud noise, he came out and find out that he was surrounded with eight police officers including the senator,  as he wanted to move they kick him down on the floor, the policeman pointed his gun at him, and said if he move they shoot him, then senator has finish fallen the fence, he came to him and ask him who is he working for , the Security man told him , for his madam,  the senator then used his working stick smashed the cars one after the other, while he was doing some of the Securities around there pointed touch light at him, he then told the Security man, today is your lucky day, that he knows the Security man will tell us that he was the one that came.
To destroy  the cars and property. That if he dares tell us, he will kill him, now there  was a development while all this was going on, my colleagues came to tell me to remove the cars that he also the owner of that land, that same day, my dear so confused and devastated, to hear that again, a day warning from this other man, and the senator took laws in his hand and destroy all the cars that was  given to me by cars45 to sell and manage with my kids, money I no get, cars I know get, husband has eloped with another woman, how do I pay for cars that are not mine, I am struggling to sell those cars to pay my children school fees, here I am, going through this, my rent is go, my cars are all damaged. 
Pls I need justice,  senator took laws in his hand, what I expected him to do, for any reason is to warn me through the Security man to remove the cars that the cars is in dispute.  Thanks and God bless you

Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

Former Senator, John Azuta Mbata allegedly destroys cars given to a single mother to sell over land he claims to be his
A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Sep 8, 2019 at 6:21am PDT

The former Senator how appeared unremorseful after being confronted by concerned residents of the Rivers state community where the car destruction took place on September 7.

Here is the video below; 

Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

Senator John Amuta Mbata, unremorseful after destroying cars belonging to a single mother
A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Sep 8, 2019 at 7:32am PDT

Azuta-Mbata was one of the senators arraigned by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) in April 2005, over their involvement in an alleged N55 million budget bribe scam. Also charged were former Senate President Adolphus Wabara and former Education Minister Fabian Osuji.
They were said to have demanded, received and shared N55 million to facilitate the passage of Education ministry's budget. After extended legal battles, on 1 June 2010 a full panel of the Court of Appeal in Abuja quashed all the charges, discharged and acquitted the accused.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Nigerian fraudsters forfeit over N200m, luxury cars and properties valued at N260 Edoman 0 726 08-09-2021, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Soldier allegedly stabs tailor in Ibadan for 'disrespecting him' Edoman 0 728 08-03-2021, 03:12 PM
  Amotekun Corps allegedly kill two party attendees in Ibadan Edoman 0 744 07-22-2021, 06:14 AM
  Soldier allegedly stabs DSS operative to death in Ekiti Edoman 0 825 06-06-2021, 06:54 PM
  UNICAL final year law student on the run after allegedly raping job seeking minor Edoman 0 752 06-03-2021, 04:02 PM
  Another Nigerian arrested in U.S for allegedly stealing $800,000 in payroll hacking Edoman 0 733 06-03-2021, 03:56 PM
  I have no sympathy for single mothers unless they were raped or widowed - Reno Omokri Edoman 1 881 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
  Retired police officer arrested for allegedly beating wife to death Edoman 0 801 05-10-2021, 09:40 AM