The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 8th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER.

THE PURITY OF THE SPIRIT

And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth (John 17:19).

There are Christians who don’t have the reverential fear of God; they think they’re at liberty to live the way they choose. But that’s dangerous. There’s a way of life that’s not right for a Christian, and if you’re going to fulfil the purpose of God for your life, then you’ve got to have purity of heart; you must live according to your nature of righteousness and true holiness in Christ

In Joshua 3:5, we read something striking that Joshua said to the children of Israel. He said, “…Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the LORD will do wonders among you.” Joshua understood the power of sanctification; the power of separating yourself from the wrong things; the power of purifying your mind and your life.

You’re God’s vessel, sanctified to be in fellowship with Him through the Holy Spirit. Don’t jeopardize that communion because of a bad attitude or worldly lifestyle. 2 Corinthians 13:5 says, “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves….” Use the Word to purge and examine yourself always. 2 Timothy 2:21 says, “If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.”

Do you want to continually experience the supernatural in your life? Then, keep yourself in the purity of the Spirit; don’t live the wrong life. Don’t get yourself entangled with the things of this world, for the Bible says, “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life…” (2 Timothy 2:4).

You were separated from the World through the Gospel, but you’ve got to take the world out of you, through the sanctification of your mind and soul. This happens as you yield to the authority and lordship of the Word, and guidance of the Holy Spirit in your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m sanctified, set apart, for God’s use. I’m continually transformed by the renewing of my mind, in the image of Christ. I stay on the path of purity, yielded to the Word, and the authority and guidance of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 2:21-22; 2 Corinthians 6:17; Romans 6:1-2
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 7:2-16; Proverbs 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 21:29-38; 1 Samuel 27

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your pulsating life that permeates my entire being. I am a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind! I am filled with Your fullness; therefore, health, joy, prosperity, victory and the glorious life are my present-hour inheritance. I’ve been born into the life of dominion, success, and joy.

My life is for Your glory. I thank You for You have chosen me, and ordained me, that I should go and bring forth fruit, and that my fruit should abide. In all that I do, I prosper! I am consistently fruitful and productive, making progress and advancing in life on a daily basis in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: RECIPROCATE GOD’S BENEVOLENCE.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. Luke 7:47

READ: Matthew 18:23-35

23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.

24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.

25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Experience has shown that people who receive kindness from God and man sometimes turn out to be terrible tyrants. Some people who were delivered from the jaws of death by God’s benevolence and mercy in the past have become takers of lives. Such people forget that as recipients of God’s mercy, much more is expected from them. They are like the wicked servant in today’s Bible reading, whose debt to his master was so great that the master knew there was no way he could pay it, and so forgave him out of compassion. In Matthew 18:28, the Lord describes what this servant did after he was released from prison, saying:

“But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.”

As if that was not enough, this wicked and inconsiderate man put his fellow servant in jail until he got his money back. Some of us might cringe in horror at this awful attitude, but the question is, are we not doing the same thing against our fellow human beings, even in the household of faith? Many of us would have died if God were to repay us according to our sins, but thank God for His mercies. Are however showing the same level of mercy to those we have authority over or within our sphere of influence? Are we not seeking vengeance on those who have wronged us in one way or the other? The story of what the wicked servant did got to the master and, in annoyance, he revoked the pardon he had given the wicked servant, casting him back into prison. In Matthew 18:35, our Lord Jesus Christ concludes the story thus:

“So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.”

We became children of God when He forgave our sins. We should therefore not find it difficult to forgive those who offend us, knowing that if we had not been forgiven, we would have been in a sorry state. Having been relieved of our heavy load of sin through forgiveness, let us also forgive at all times. However, if you have not received forgiveness of your sins, it may be that you have not repented of them. Repent today, and you will receive the joy of being forgiven.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me grace to show and mercy to fellow human beings, especially at difficult times, and help me not to disappoint You in this regard.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 8
Ezekiel 47:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1.While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE POWER OF REDEMPTION AND DELIVERANCE FROM CURSES*

08 September, 2019

Beloved, by virtue of redemption, your deliverance from curses is mandatory (1 Peter 1:18).

SCRIPTURE: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 
Galatians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: By virtue of redemption, your deliverance from curses is mandatory.

The scripture makes it abundantly clear that Christ died not only to redeem us from death, but also to deliver us from curses. You were redeemed from the curses of life by the precious Blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish and without spot. You were rescued from the bloodline of your father�s lineage and given another bloodline called the Blood of Jesus. So, the blood that matters for you now is not your blood or your parent�s blood but the Blood of Jesus Christ. And we overcame the devil by the Blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony. (Rev. 12:11).

Beloved, by virtue of redemption, your deliverance from curses is mandatory (1 Peter 1:18).

This implies that if for instance, people do not marry on time in your natural bloodline; you will marry on time because you have a spiritual bloodline now. Maybe people die before their time in your natural bloodline, but in this spiritual bloodline, the order according to the Words of Christ is: no one taketh my life from me, I have the power to lay it down and to take it again (John 10:17-18). And truly they could not take His life; He laid it down for the sins of the world and on the third day, he took it up; He resurrected in victory.
I prophesy to you today, you have escaped the curse; you cannot die like others die in your family or lineage, in Jesus� Name.

Remember this: By virtue of redemption, your deliverance from curses is mandatory.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Always believe that your case is different.
2. Walk in the light of this revelation and let the insight you have received guide your moves.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the privilege of connection with a superior Bloodline, the Blood of Jesus. Anything that cannot stop Jesus Christ cannot stop me, Lord in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY
DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 1:1 to 2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1 to 18, Psalm 52:1 to 9, Proverbs 22:26 to 27
QUOTE: Your spirituality determines your immunity and affects your security. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The human eye can distinguish 10 million different colours.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 8/9/1864: Business magnate John D. Rockefeller weds abolitionist Laura Spelman.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THAT BUILDING CAN COLLAPSE! WATCH IT*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 10:1-12*

On March 13, 2019, a 3-storey building located at Massey Street on Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria collapse. The building housed a primary school among other things. Its collapse caused the death of 20 people, while many others were injured. About the time of that incident, another building collapse in another part of Lagos State, and the city of Ibadan in Oyo State, Nigeria. 

Worried by these developments, the Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology set up an inter-ministerial committee to look into the causes of the collapse of these buildings. The committee headed by the Acting Chairman of the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) came up with its findings.

It said. “The committee is of the opinion that the structure at Massey Street might have collapse as a result of the following: 1. The sandy nature of the soil with low bearing capacity. 2. Shallow foundation. 3. Weak concrete mix. 4. Low average comprehensive strength in the reinforced concrete and overloading of the building resting on a small area by converting the second floor into a school. On the collapse of the building in Ibadan City, the committee came to the conclusion that “the building collapse due to non-adherence to the building construction process, inappropriate/poor designs, hasty construction work, non-supervision of the construction work by professionals, and non-monitoring by the development control authorities.”

The other building in Lagos collapse according to the committee because, “the average comprehensive strength of the concrete was below the minimum standard.” What the Holy Ghost is saying is that, *You Must Understanding That The Buildings Once Stood But For Those Reasons Given, They Came Down Crumbling!* A family/business/ministry that is thriving can come crumbling down if one does not watch it. Lucifer was once so highly anointed as a cherub but was brought down. Pride brought down (Isaiah 14:12-15). Prophet Eli was once so highly anointed but was brought down. His inability to subject his children to discipline was his shame bus-stop (1Samuel 3:11-13).

Samuel suffered the same fate because of his inordinate love for women (Judges 16). Today’s scripture tells us what was responsible for the fall of many children of Israel in the wilderness. *I have seen and heard many fall from grass to grass. New things don’t bring people down; they are still those things we have always known – pride,* the love of money and inordinate fraternity with members of the opposite sex still bring many down! Verse 12 of today’s Word says, “Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.” I decree: Your life, family and ministry building will not collapse in disgrace in Jesus name!

*TODAY is USA TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS. TELEPHONE: +1-605-472-5752 and Access code is 805180. Time is 6am Central Time.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Worship God in your natives dialet.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree: My life, ministry, and family building will not collapse in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 4-7*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, September 8, 2019 - _International Literacy Day_*

*TOPIC: TAUGHT TO TEACH OTHERS*
*Read: Hebrews 5:12-14*

*MEMORISE: _And you, Ezra, according to your God-given wisdom, set magistrates and judges who may judge all the people who are in the region beyond the River, all such as know the laws of your God; and teach those who do not know them_ (Ezra 7:25).*

*EXPOSITION*

Literacy is what cannot be done without any forward-looking society, the church inclusive. With this, you are congratulated on the occasion of this year’s International Literacy Day, a day normally observed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization [UNESCO].

The main reason you need a pastor is to feed you with the Word of God. God knows that you cannot take your stand in this world of sin without being rooted in the Word. At the same time, God knows that you cannot know the Word without someone standing by you to teach you. That is the reason He speaks through His Prophet Jeremiah, *_And I will give you shepherds (Pastors) according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding_ (Jer. 3:15).*

Having been fed with the Word of God, your primary role is to impact that knowledge to others who have not known the Word. After Jesus had trained His disciples, He gave them the mandate to go and disciple others *(Matt. 28:8-20).* 

Discipleship takes place when the more mature believers take it as their responsibilities to help the less mature believers to grow spiritually. It is spiritual barrenness to be going to Church for years without having stable people you have positively impacted with your spiritual life. Do you have a spiritual father? If Yes’, who are your spiritual children? *(1 Cor. 4:15).*

It may be difficult to take the responsibility, if you have not been properly prepared for it. You had better taken the challenge today and begin to learn, study and meditate on the Word. If your own ear is dull to hear the Word, your life cannot be a blessing to others *(Heb. 5:12-14).*

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Open my ear, O Lord, to clearly hear Your Word as I learn.
*2.* I refuse to be a spiritually barren Christian in the vineyard of God, in Jesus’ name.
*3.* Lord, help all the mature believers to know and exercise their roles in helping others to grow.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 119:2 – 119:64; 1 Corinthians 12:11 – 13:1*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM