The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 7th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 7TH SEPTEMBER.

TELL THE STORY

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 28:19).

Years ago, sitting in church as a kid, I watched a drama piece being performed by the drama group. I was particularly enthralled by the last act. As the actors walked off the stage, the young boy who acted the preacher’s role picked up the song: “Christ is coming, the King of glory; no more sorrow; no more weeping; tell the story among the nations; Christ is coming by and by.”

The song hit me, and tears began to stream down my face. I left that service singing that song in my heart repeatedly. I felt like the song was talking to me. Though I was quite young, it created a burden in my heart. Every so often, I’d pray, “Lord, I’ll tell the story among the nations.” Now, what’s the story?
The story isn’t that Christ is coming but that He came once before. The Bible talks about His second coming, but He already came and went back to heaven, and many aren’t aware yet.

As I read the Gospels—Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John—I found they were all telling the story. It’s the story of Jesus; His origin, His birth, His life on earth, His death, His resurrection, and ascension. The Book of Matthew has a theme: it’s mainly about Jesus, King of Israel.

Mark takes it a bit further, showing us this Jesus is the Christ. Luke tells us He was God’s answer; and John sees Him as the Word and tells from the beginning, the story of the One who made all things, and preexisted the beginning. It’s the story of the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us.

John and the rest of the Apostles have gone to heaven, having told the story of the Son of God. Now, we must tell it, and keep telling the same story. We must remain dauntless in proclaiming His undying love for humanity, as we usher men into the glory of His divine presence and love. Amen.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the salvation of men, and for trusting me with the message of reconciliation. Your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I take my place in the end-time army, as a bearer of divine truths to my world. Through me, many are turned from darkness to light, and brought into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 16:15; 2 Corinthians 5:18; Psalm 67:2 TLB
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1; Proverbs 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 21:20-28; 1 Samuel 26

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You, for Your Word is working and producing results in me today! I am in the light of God; I see with, and by that light! I am what He says I am, and I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. I declare that I am running the race You’ve set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given
potentials and destiny in God!

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health and absolute control over the elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: LIVING FAITH.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Ephesians 5:14

READ: James 2:17-22

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Many years ago, during one of our church services at Ebute-Meta, Lagos, I announced that there will be no prayers on that day, because we were only going to praise God. Incidentally, a woman in a wheelchair had been brought to that service for prayers. When those who brought her asked to see the pastor for prayers, the ushers told them that the pastor had instructed that no one would be prayed for; instead, everyone should dance and praise God. These people felt disappointed, but the woman asked them to help her up and support her as she tried to dance even in her pain. However, before long, she pushed them aside and was dancing without and help- she had been healed! Some people have their miracle right in the front of them, but they never get it because they do not make any move of faith. Our memory verse says God will give you light after you have awoken and are arisen, not before. In other words, you have your role to play in getting whatever God has promised you.

As a lecturer and pastor in Ilorin many year ago, I was so ill one day that I could not go for midweek service that day. I lay in bed and decided that since I couldn’t go to church, I would at least listen to a sermon on radio. As I lay there in pain listening to the radio, it seemed as if the preacher was talking to me directly. He said, “if you are sick and have asked God to heal you, then what are still doing on the bed? If you are still lying in bed, then you don’t believe God has healed you, and you will remain there until you believe.” I immediately got up from the bed and went to church, even though I was still in serious pain. Getting to church, I met the brethren still praising and worshipping God, since I, the pastor, wasn’t around to preach. I stayed at the back and tried my best to dance, even though I was still in pain. Soon, I felt like using the toilet, so I went to the restroom. By the time I was done, all the pain and sickness had gone! Hallelujah!

Are you expecting something from God? Tell Him about it and make a move. If you have faith that is not combined with works, it is deed faith. Make your faith come alive today by moving in the direction of your miracle. Healing is already yours by His stripes; all you have to do is get up and claim it.

KEY POINT:

The proof of living faith is the work it produces or action it yields.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 7
Ezekiel 46:13-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*DELIVERANCE BY THE PROPHETIC*

07 September, 2019

By virtue of the prophetic, deliverance from curses is mandatory.

SCRIPTURE: In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. Jeremiah 31:29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You owe the devil nothing.

Yesterday we commenced a journey of exploring the scriptural bases for deliverance from curses, and today, we are going to look at another basis for deliverance. A major scriptural basis for deliverance from curses is the prophetic. By virtue of the prophetic, deliverance from curses is mandatory.

Now, the prophets are those who speak into the destiny of God�s people and the prophetic is the declaration of God into the future of His people. So, the prophetic is the declared future for God�s people.

For instance, Ezekiel 18:20 says, The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

God is saying that what your father did cannot affect you. That is to say even if your father was an occult person, armed robber or killer; or your mother was a water priestess or witch; their wickedness shall be upon them only and not you. So, if the devil is looking for the wickedness of your father in order to bring his punishment on you, let him meet your father, even to the grave, and settle with him there because as a child of God, you owe the devil nothing.

In Jeremiah 31:29, the Bible says that they shall say no more that the fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. No more!

Beloved, you cannot bear the consequences of your father�s transactions with the devil; you owe the devil nothing.

Remember this: You owe the devil nothing.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Always believe the report of the Lord concerning your life.
2. Speak the Word of God into your life consistently.

PRAYER: Father, thank You for countering generational curses and establishing me in liberty by Your Word. On the grounds of this liberty, I owe the devil nothing, in Jesus� Name!

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY
DAILY BIBLE READING: Song of Songs 5:1 to 8:14, 2 Corinthians 9:1 to 15, Psalm 51:1 to 19, Proverbs 22:24 to 25.

QUOTE: Life�s harvests of today are the products of the word seeds of yesterday. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE Vol.1 by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The chemical compound in the body which causes feelings of ecstasy (phenylethylamine) is also contained in chocolate.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 7/9/1228: Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II lands in Acre, Israel, and starts the sixth Crusade, which results in a peaceful restoration of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Services by 6:00am, 8:00am & 10:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THAT BUILDING CAN COLLAPSE! WATCH IT*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1CORINTHIANS 10:1-12*

On March 13, 2019, a 3-storey building located at Massey Street on Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria collapse. The building housed a primary school among other things. Its collapse caused the death of 20 people, while many others were injured. About the time of that incident, another building collapse in another part of Lagos State, and the city of Ibadan in Oyo State, Nigeria. 

Worried by these developments, the Nigerian Minister of Science and Technology set up an inter-ministerial committee to look into the causes of the collapse of these buildings. The committee headed by the Acting Chairman of the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) came up with its findings.

It said. “The committee is of the opinion that the structure at Massey Street might have collapse as a result of the following: 1. The sandy nature of the soil with low bearing capacity. 2. Shallow foundation. 3. Weak concrete mix. 4. Low average comprehensive strength in the reinforced concrete and overloading of the building resting on a small area by converting the second floor into a school. On the collapse of the building in Ibadan City, the committee came to the conclusion that “the building collapse due to non-adherence to the building construction process, inappropriate/poor designs, hasty construction work, non-supervision of the construction work by professionals, and non-monitoring by the development control authorities.”

The other building in Lagos collapse according to the committee because, “the average comprehensive strength of the concrete was below the minimum standard.” What the Holy Ghost is saying is that, *You Must Understanding That The Buildings Once Stood But For Those Reasons Given, They Came Down Crumbling!* A family/business/ministry that is thriving can come crumbling down if one does not watch it. Lucifer was once so highly anointed as a cherub but was brought down. Pride brought down (Isaiah 14:12-15). Prophet Eli was once so highly anointed but was brought down. His inability to subject his children to discipline was his shame bus-stop (1Samuel 3:11-13).

Samuel suffered the same fate because of his inordinate love for women (Judges 16). Today’s scripture tells us what was responsible for the fall of many children of Israel in the wilderness. *I have seen and heard many fall from grass to grass. New things don’t bring people down; they are still those things we have always known – pride,* the love of money and inordinate fraternity with members of the opposite sex still bring many down! Verse 12 of today’s Word says, “Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.” I decree: Your life, family and ministry building will not collapse in disgrace in Jesus name!

*TODAY is USA TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS. TELEPHONE: +1-605-472-5752 and Access code is 805180. Time is 6am Central Time.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Worship God in your natives dialet.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree: My life, ministry, and family building will not collapse in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZEKIEL 4-7*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, September 7, 2019*

*TOPIC:* *YOUR GIVING, YOUR GAIN (IV)*
*Read: 2 Kings 8:1-6*

*MEMORISE:*

He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions_ (Psalms 107:20).

*EXPOSITION*

No giver lacks the goodness of the Lord at the appropriate times. The story of the Shunemite woman continues in 2 Kings 8:1-6. As part of her rewards for taking care of the man of God, she got direct “Word” from God to vacate Shunem for another land for a period of seven years. When God’s word comes to you, what happens? It distinguishes you from the rest, and singles you out for miracles.

God’s Word brings healing, restoration, prosperity, and all good things *(cf. Jas. 1:17).* He protects and preserves from danger. God’s Word preserved the woman from the God-ordered famine. Before God’s Word would locate one, there are conditions to be met. One of them is generosity, as we can see in this woman’s life. There are other examples of people who received the Word – Abraham and Sarah, Cornelius *(Acts 10:1,2),* The widow of Zarepath *(1 Kgs. 17:9ff),* etc.

Apart from direct utterances form God, words like “Thank you”, “Thanks”, “God bless you”, and “God will reward you”, are powerful words. You need to accumulate them daily. Does your action warrantee that people say “Thank you”, or “God bless you” to you? Check it and make amendment. As if that was not enough, after the seven years period of famine, the woman and her family returned, and she divinely got all her properties back, including her farm produce for those seven years. That is how God rewards people for their benevolence.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* O Lord, help me to give without ceasing, in season and out of season.
*2.* Lord, equip me with the mercy and empathy to always be of help to the languishing.
*3.* Lord, help our church leaders to show more concrete concern for the widows/widowers and orphans in and around our churches.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 115:7 – 119:1; 1 Corinthians 11:23 – 12:10*
*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.............. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM