The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 6th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER.

KEEP YOUR HEART PURE WITH THE WORD

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God (Matthew 5:8).

As a Christian, you’re a sanctified vessel, called to live righteously unto God. Iniquity or evil shouldn’t be found in your heart. You must keep yourself and your heart pure with the Word of God. If, having been born again, your heart is still full of lust for evil things, something is wrong; there has to be a change! Make up your mind about it. You’ll need to have sessions of meditation and fasting without further delay.

The Word purifies the mind and spirit. God desires to take you to the next and higher level in your walk with Him, but you’ve got to let go of any ungodly lifestyle. The Bible says, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us” (Hebrews 12:1).

What’s that weight that’s not letting you run as effectively as you should in fulfilling God’s plan for your life? Get rid of it. Jesus said, “…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30). Be sure that Satan has nothing in you.
Pay attention to changes the Holy Spirit may be guiding you to make, and receive corrections. It’s all so you can fulfil His destiny for you gloriously without reproach. Refuse to allow any weight or sin cling itself to you, so you can make faster progress in your life.

Remember what the Word says: “...sin shall not have dominion over you...” (Romans 6:14). The moment you say “No,” that’s it! Psalm 119:9 says, “Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.” All it takes is acting on the Word. So, make it your life’s work to live in the light of God’s Word.

CONFESSION

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, His workmanship, created to produce fruits of righteousness. I’ve crucified the flesh with its passions and desires; Satan has nothing in me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV; Psalm 24:3-5; 1 John 3:3 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 5-6:1-2; Proverbs 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 21:10-19; 1 Samuel 25

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the great things You will accomplish through me today. My faith is strong and unwavering. I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

My body is Your temple and Your dwelling place. I yield every fibre of my body to Your Word, as a living sacrifice, so that I might bring glory to Your Name. No sickness shall reign in my body and sin shall not lord it over me, because I belong to You. Thank You for this great privilege, I live triumphantly today, and always, fulfilling Your dream and bringing glory to Your Name, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: PRACTICAL ATHEISTS.

MEMORISE:

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:5

READ: 2 Timothy 3:1-9

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

Atheism is simply the absolute denial of God’s existence. Who then is a practical atheist? It is he or her who theoretically believes in God but in practice, leads a life that denies His existence. These are the type of people described in today’s memory verse. How do we know practical atheists in our midst today? Jesus said we should know them by their fruits (Matthew7:20). Apostle Paul in today’s Bible reading list some of the characteristic traits of practical atheists, summed up in their denial of the power to live a godly life in this world. Practical atheists believe that holiness is an illusion and teach others to believe so too, thereby causing people to live a lifestyle of sin. Unfortunately, they have crept into the church and have succeeded in leading people astray. They are deadly in the sense that they appear to be religious and well-informed, but their conduct contradicts their claim of faith. In 2 Timothy 3:7-8, the Bible describes them in the following terms:

“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.”

Practical atheists are found among great Church men and women who use the cover of their successes in ministry to peddle heresies as sound superior teachings. As stated in 2 Timothy 3:8, they are like Jannes and Jambres, who withstood Moses by displaying magical powers to counter the miracles Moses performed in a bid to convince Pharaoh to let the Israelite go (Exodus 7:11-12, Exodus 7:22). Although practical atheists tend to have knowledge through extensive learning, they never come to the knowledge of the truth which sets free from living a life of sin (John 8:32). Some of them are like the Pharisees and Scribes of old. Just as Jesus questioned Nicodemus, a professor of the law, He is asking such people today, “Didn’t you claim you have a Master’s degree or PhD in theology, and yet you don’t know that without holiness no man shall see the Lord? You say you’re a professor of religious history, and yet you don’t know that I Am the same yesterday, today and forever? Don’t you know that My standards cannot be changed by modern society?” mere believe in God is not enough; we must live according to His standards. Even demons believe in the existence of the one true God but that hasn’t changed who they really are (James 2:19). From now on, let your life always conform to your beliefs.

ACTION POINT:

Examine yourself to see whether any aspect of your life nullifies your claim of faith in Jesus Christ and His word.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 5-6
Ezekiel 46:1-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORT

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE ESCAPE ROUTES FROM CURSES*

06 September, 2019

The blessing of God was on ground before the curses of life came; the blessing preceded the curse; light existed before darkness.

SCRIPTURE: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Galatians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Mentality determines reality.
Previously, we saw the various origins of the curse which were personal iniquity or wickedness, parental iniquity or wickedness, occult or witchcraft involvement, enchantment and divination.
It has been confirmed that truth guarantees freedom. So, today we are going to explore scriptural truths that act as the bases for deliverance from curses.
Now, what are the bases for deliverance?
1. Creation
By virtue of creation, deliverance from curses is mandatory. Genesis 1:28 says, And God blessed them�.So, the blessing of God was on ground before the curses of life came; the blessing preceded the curse; light existed before darkness. This implies that the transaction of your parents and ancestors that tried to implicate you with curses only came after you had been blessed by God at creation.

2. The Covenant
By virtue of the covenant, deliverance from curses is mandatory.
Before God made a covenant with Abraham, there was a trinity of calamity in his family � dying before time, starting without finishing and living without relevance (Genesis 11:25-32), but after the covenant, that chain of calamity was broken (Genesis 12:1-5).
Galatians 3:13-14 says, Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangs on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on us through Jesus Christ�
And what is the blessing of Abraham? It is living above generational curses, surviving where your father could not survive, and achieving what your father could not achieve.
Beloved, mentality determines reality. You need a change of mind-set to have a change of life; you need to believe that by connecting with the blessing of Abraham through Christ, you cannot be under any ancestral curse.
I take authority over every curse, spirit of limitations and setbacks. In the Name that is above every name, anything that stopped your father cannot stop you.
Remember this: mentality determines reality.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Live with the mind-set that you cannot be under any curse because you are in Christ Jesus.
2. Study the life of Abraham and follow his principles.
3. Reject every pronouncement over your life that is contrary to the scripture irrespective of who made it.

PRAYER: Father, thank You for setting me free from every curse by the Blood of Jesus Christ. I am unstoppable! What stopped my father cannot stop me, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY
DAILY BIBLE READING: Song of Songs 1:1 to 4:16, 2 Corinthians 8:16 to 24, Psalm 50:1 to 23, Proverbs 22:22 to 23

QUOTE: Principles are stronger than principalities. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Your right lung can take in more air than your left.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 6/9/1987: Ben Carson and his team successfully managed to separate conjoined twins Benjamin and Patrick Binder.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2019

TOPIC: DON’T JUDGE OTHERS! TAKE OFF YOUR BEAM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW: (7:1-6)

The Holy Ghost wants to REMIND you of some things you knew before! In this second half of this STORY to GLORY year 2019, THE LORD wants you to avoid the little foxes that can dry- up your STORY to GLORY RAIN!

Two of the little foxes that can BLOCK MERCY from you are: SUSPICION and GOSSIP! Sadly, every family, church or business has a gossip.

You must avoid these habits and avoid those who indulge in them! There was a sister called Mandy who loved to find faults and stick her nose into other people’s affairs. Her greatest mistake, which was God’s own method of ‘breaking’ and ‘grinding her’, was when she spread a story about a new member of her church named Zaky for being an alcoholic because she saw his pick-up van parked in front of the town’s only bar!

She accused Zaky and told others about her discovery. She had a “holier-than-thou-attitude.” She confronted Bro Zaky, a man of few words, who just stared at her for a while and walked away.
However, his reaction was a bombshell on Mandy’s gossip fault finding lifestyle! He quietly drove his pick-up and to the front of Mandy’s house and took a taxi home. He parked it there -All Night.

In the morning, your guess is as good as mine! Mandy woke up and found that Zaky’s van was parked by her house – All Night She tried to explain to everyone around that nothing had happened. In fact, she told everyone that she never saw Zaky.
She was so disturbed that she became ill and on that hospital bed, the Lord broke her to “pieces” and warned her about the little foxes of “Suspecting/judging” others and the Lord is also warning a user of today’s devotional. I love what Clint Eastwood sad:

“Before you judge me, make sure you are PERFECT!” That is why before you judge others, make sure the BEAM in our own eye is taken off first – today’s scripture!

Do you know that every church has at least a gossip and sadly they even drive new souls (members) out of the church/faith? Will the Lord sit and watch gossips destroy His church?
No! Do you know that you are not perfect and each time you point out one fault about others, you are earning two faults? Choose to pray for others and not to prey on them. If you judge others, nature has a way of paying you back!

Pastors, take note! Your TV Radio program is not to judge other ministries, but to lift souls! Face your ministry and watch/pray! If you judge, you cannot escape judgment and how painful the bite will be!
TOMORROW IS U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS; SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019. TEL:+1-605-472-5752 and Access code is 805180.

Time is 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of faith as led now.

1. Thank God for the Word and pray as you repent from your past mistakes of judging others! Pray for those you have gossiped about in the past. You are not PERFECT!
2. Lord, remove the following foxes from my life and ministry.(Mention them…).
BIBLE -IN-YEAR READING: (EZEKIEL 1-3)
BY: BISHOP CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, September 6, 2019. - 

International Literacy Day.

YOUR GIVING, YOUR GAIN (III)
READ: 2 Kings 4:8-17

MEMORISE:

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20)

EXPOSITION

Yesterday's celebration of International Day of Charity should still be fresh in our memories. We can talk about charity or generosity. The generosity of the influential woman of Shunem and how she got paid for it, is the focus of the devotion today. 

Yesterday, we looked at a widow who had little to give, and how Jesus rated her. Today, we are looking at another woman, influential, yet benevolent, and how her giving was recognised.

The woman did not know Elisha, but she was moved to take good care of him. She went as making him a guest room in their home, permanently, with the constant of her husband. This is an indictment on people who closed the doors of their heart against Jesus. God has given Jesus, and He expects you to give your heart to Him. This is how you can reciprocate the kindness of God.

The woman in question, I'm spite of her benevolence, was barren. Her giving eventually paid off, as her womb was opened through the ministry of the same Elisha she blessed. She bore a son. That can be your testimony if you choose to be genuinely benevolent. What if she decided to snub the man of God for whatever reasons—genuine or not? She could have died childless. Had Abraham and Sarah looked away from those strangers (angles Of God!), they would have regretted it. Let God's Spirit guide you, henceforth, on how to do giving. Whenever you are tempted to be stingy, remember that your giving is your gain.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I need the bowel of mercy and the Spirit of hospitality, so that I don't continue to miss Your blessings for me.
2. Lord, continue to punitively expose the wicked/
dangerous ones among street beggars.
3. Pray that the spirit of selfishness and miserliness would be destroyed from among us.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 109:19-115:6; 1 Corinthians 11:1-11:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM