The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Photos) How I was attacked with machete and almost murdered for trying to set
Graphic Photos) How I was attacked with machete and almost murdered for trying to settle a family dispute in Cross River State - Daniel Iwara shares touching story

[Image: 5d6ebe485577d.JPG]

Daniel Iwara, a native of Ugep in Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross Rivers State has just shared his near death experience in the hands of his kinsmen who almost killed him for trying to settle a family dispute.

According to him, 'I tried to explain to them but before I could say a word they both attacked me, I made to run out through the corridor to avoid the violence, yet they grabbed me while one of them used a machete on my head giving me a deep cut on my head. One of my guests waded in to stop the harm and he met the same fate as he was also macheted on the hand'.

See his full story below...
Quote:For everyone, going home while on a vacation to see your people, participate in the development of your community is always a thing of joy and something to look up to especially for those like us who have an opportunity once in a year to be there for our people but contrary to that, this is my story of blood and pains.
[Image: 5d6ebdc4e0444.jpg]
I am a native of Ugep in Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross Rivers State, a place I once thought was a peaceful place with loving people,  same I preached about to whoever cared to listen, every year a few of my friends after hearing my story about our renowned New Yam Festival, would always declare there intentions to join me and see the beauty of my culture as I always claimed it to be a period of peace and no single bloodshed. August 28th was a different story entirely for me as I barely escaped being killed out of hate and jealousy. Here is my story.
[Image: 5d6ebe0710b7b.jpg]
At about 9pm on the 28th August, 2019 on my way back to my house in my hometown, Ugep in Cross River State after witnessing the days new yam festival in the company of my friends who joined me from Uyo and Port Harcourt respectively to witness the new yam festival and also attend my grand father's burial scheduled for 7th September 2019 I received a call from my female cousin crying about her marital issues which has always been pertinent, I calmed her down and told her I would drop by and have a word with her husband since my father had not yet arrived being the one who has always being the hold of it, bringing settlements to their home. 
On my way back in the company of three friends, two males and one female who are visitors to my place and I their host, alongside my younger brother who's a teen, stopped by my cousins house and she took me to see her husband in view of having a word with him. I greeted him appropriately and proceeded to inquire what is happening between himself and his wife, before I finished speaking with him, barely two statements were made when two men came out of a corridor shouting at me, asking why I am speaking with him and if my sister had called me to come beat him, I tried to explain to them but before I could say a word they both attacked me, I made to run out through the corridor to avoid the violence, yet they grabbed me while one of them used a machete on my head giving me a deep cut on my head. One of my guests waded in to stop the harm and he met the same fate as he was also macheted on the hand.
[Image: 5d6ebe19a9569.jpg]
Next they chased my kid brother who was also there with the machetes and he took to his heels, I also ran through a short fence into am adjourning hotel owned by my Elder Cousin to seek for help as I was bleeding. He picked me in his car and picked up my visitors and took us to the police station while the assailants where there vandalizing my private car and also made away with my money in the car. 

I had my cuts stitched at the general hospital and and I made an entry at the Divisional Police Station, Ugep where my car was also towed to. 
The reason why I was attacked is still unclear as at this moment. 
This is the security update am currently faced with. Attached are pictures of my vandalized vehicle.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Police uncover 3 human heads in fridge of footballer and sports commentator (graphic Edoman 0 1,052 08-23-2021, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) Edoman 0 1,123 08-23-2021, 09:39 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) Edoman 0 1,077 08-21-2021, 10:05 AM
  Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) Edoman 0 909 08-20-2021, 04:01 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  EFCC arrests 10 suspected Internet fraudsters in Kaduna (photos) Edoman 0 809 08-18-2021, 10:43 AM
  Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos Edoman 0 847 08-16-2021, 06:54 AM