The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 4th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER.

GET YOUR EMOTIONS INVOLVED

…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months (James 5:16-17).

Some people pray absent-mindedly, without their emotions, and it’s one of the reasons their prayers are ineffective. Notice our opening scripture; it talks about Elijah praying in a heartfelt, emotive manner; he was passionate.

Not many realize that it’s okay to get emotional with the Lord, because He’s got emotions too. The Bible says, “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh…” (Psalm 2:4). Laughter is an emotion. Joy is an emotion, and God expresses His joy (Zephaniah 3:17). Therefore, in prayer, it’s okay to focus your mind on Him and express your love lavishly and passionately.

When you get your emotions involved in prayer, your spirit is conditioned in a way that’s receptive to the Holy Spirit. At that moment, your mind is channelled to your purpose of prayer and attentive. Recall that the Bible says, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee” (Isaiah 26:3). Learn to stay your mind and emotions on the Lord in prayer!

If, while you’re praying, your mind strays to other thoughts, consciously get it back to focus on the Lord and the subject matter. On the other hand, if you’re praying in tongues or praying without a particular subject, you can still keep your mind and emotions on the Lord and let your spirit or the Holy Spirit bring forth words or thoughts to your consciousness at that time.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and honour to pray and receive answers. Even now, my mind is completely yielded to you, with my thoughts and words synchronized with your Spirit, in earnest supplication and worship, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Samuel 1:9-13; James 5:16 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 14:14-15
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6; Proverbs 14-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:39-47; 1 Samuel 23

#TALKINGSESSION

4TH SEPTEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, thank You for the wonderful privilege of being Your child and the inheritance that’s mine in Christ. I am so glad that in Christ I am divinely positioned and enabled to influence my world with Your grace and impart hope to the hopeless. I walk in the prearranged paths which You made ready for me before the foundations of the world.

I am guided by Your Spirit to walk in wisdom and understanding, filled with the thoughts of righteousness. I am guided and regulated by the Word, today and always. Hallelujah! Thank You, for lifting me up as a source of hope to the world.
Thank You for loving me, and depositing Your love in my heart by Your Holy Spirit. I make a deliberate choice to let that love radiate through me to others today. I refuse to walk in bitterness, hatred or malice, but choose to walk in love because I am the love-child of a love-God! I manifest the love of the Father in all things and in every situation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
(FOR TEENS)

DATE: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2019.

THEME: CHOSEN FOR A PURPOSE

MEMORISE: But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 1 Corinthians 12:7

Read: Matt.25.14-30

14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 - And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 - Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 - And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 - But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 - After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20 - And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22 - He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23 - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24 - Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 - And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 - His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 - Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 - Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 - And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I have noticed that it has become common trend with teenagers to conceal their spiritual gifts. Everyone who expresses their gift gets more and is rewarded (Matthew 25:28-29). While those who don't use their gift end up in outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30)

This is what so many of you young ones do. You have been given the gift to see visions, prophesy, speak in tongues and interpret. Yet you hold back because you don't want to be tagged a 'spiricoco'.

The gift of the Holy Spirit was not given to you just for the sake of it; you are meant to use it for the benefit of others people. If for example, God tells you about an impending danger on a fellow and you refuse to tell the fellow, if the danger eventually happens, it would be your fault. At least, for the benefit of others around you, express your gift.

PRAYER POINT:

Oh God, give me the grace to rightly express my gift.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:

Proverbs 5-6, 1 Corinthians 14:1-20

Hymn 13

1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Savior?
Are you ready His service to do?

Chorus:

Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.

2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for those that are lost?
Have you urged upon those who are straying
The Savior who does on the cross

3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it a daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation?
To those who are dying in sin?

4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from sin;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.

AUTHORS: Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DANGER OF PARENTAL INIQUITY*

04 September, 2019

Many people are victims of disastrous parental transactions; innocent and ignorant children are suffering from what their parents or ancestors did that they knew nothing about.

SCRIPTURE: The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow. 2 Kings 5:27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The good news is, as a child of God, curses from your father�s iniquity is not permitted to be upon you.

There is a direct linkage between the origin or source of a challenge and its solution. That is why it has been said that when the source of a problem is known, the problem is half solved. Yesterday, we saw personal iniquity as one of the origins of curses. Today, we are looking at Parental iniquity or wickedness as another origin of curses.

Many people are victims of disastrous parental transactions; innocent and ignorant children are suffering from what their parents or ancestors did that they knew nothing about.

In Numbers 16:1-33, we saw that everyone around Korah, Dathan and Abiram, and anything pertaining to them perished. The families of Korah, Dathan and Abiram were not directly involved, but the wickedness of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram brought judgment upon them. Many people did not do evil but the evil their fathers did is fighting them.

Now, the good news is, as a child of God, curses from your father�s iniquity are not permitted to be upon you (Galatians 3:13, 2 Corinthians 5:17). And if you are in that condition, your freedom is released and established now, in Jesus� Name.

In 2 Kings 5:27, Elisha cursed Gehazi saying, �The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto you and unto your children forever.� and Elisha went out from his presence a leper as white as snow. In Israel today, anyone who is a descendant of Gehazi could be a leper except Jehovah intervened.

I prophesy to you, any curse against your life as a result of your father�s iniquity is reversed by the Blood of Jesus.
Remember this: The good news is, as a child of God curses from your father�s iniquity is not permitted to be upon you.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make demands on the Blood of Jesus to blot out any curse or negative voice speaking against your life.
2. If you are involved in a wrong and wicked practice, repent in order not to incur curses and transfer them on your children.
PRAYER: By the speaking Blood of Jesus Christ, I silence every voice or curse speaking against my life, family and destiny, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY
DAILY BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 7:1 to 9: 18, 2 Corinthians 7:8 to 16, Psalm 48:1 to 14, Proverbs 22:17 to 19

QUOTE: Iniquity gives the devil an opportunity to wreak havoc in a man�s life. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: One spoonful of matter from a neutron star would weigh about a billion tons.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 4/9/1736: Robert Raikes, an English newspaper editor who founded Sunday School (which met from 10:00a.m to 5:00p.m) to educate poor children, is born in Gloucester.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 4, 2019

TOPIC: THE LAND: FATHER, DRY UP THEIR SOURCE OF POWER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 SAMUEL: 17:4-10; 48-53)

Welcome to today’s encounter with the STORY to GLORY God! A man owned a piece of land somewhere at a T-junction in an African country. It was the time that the military ruled many of the African countries.

The land was uninhabited. Another man from that neighborhood who had some money went to the land, occupied it forcefully and built on it a fuel (gas) station.

The man who owned the land went to confront him and said to him. “Everybody knows that I own this land; why did you do this?” The illegal land occupier told him to name his price and he would pay for the land. The landowner replied him. “This is not a question of money, just give me back my land”.

The illegal occupier said to him “Please name your price or get out.” The distraught landowner left, while the land-grabber refused to return the land. The helpless land owner sat down to ruminate over the loss of his land but wondered what had given that the temerity to take away his land. In his helpless state, he decided to turn to God.

He summoned courage one day and went back to the land. There he stood, took off the shoes he wore, lifted them up to heaven and said “If the God that I serve is alive, let the source of this man’s power dry up.” Meanwhile, the land-usurper had a younger brother who was a military administrator in that country.
Within 48 hours of that man’s prayer, the government announced a shake-up in that administration.

This affected the land-grabber’s brother. The government said that he was appointed a military administrator in error. He was removed from office and a new military administrator of the same rank was appointed in his place! What a turn of events!
In today’s Bible reading, the Philistines had a champion whose name was Goliath. 

The Philistines were emboldened to fight Israel because of him. For 40 days, Israel and her military force were ridiculed because of this singular giant. He was the secret of their strength, boldness and audacity. However, God raised David to destroy their source of power.

Verse 51 says, “Therefore David ran and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead they fled”. When the source of their power was destroyed the Philistines FLED!
This day I prophesy that whatever your enemy is relying upon shall catch fire and die! Every champion in your enemy’s camp shall be extinguished forever in Jesus name. Pray seriously now!

THE U.S.A TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019. TEL:+1-6O5- 472-5752 and Access code is 805180. Time is 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, let the source of power of my enemies dry up now in Jesus name (Pray seriously). Pray about today. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
THE LIVING WATER CAC

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR GIVING, YOUR GAIN (I)
Read Luke 6:30-38.

MEMORISE:

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you (Luke 6:38)

EXPOSITION

The message of the beatitude is evergreen. As it was relevant to the original recipients, so it is to us today. One of the main issues emphasised in the Sermon on the Mount is what today's devotion is out to discuss, and that is giving. A series on this is worth considering on days surrounding the International Day of Charity billed to be celebrated tomorrow.

Jesus spoke on giving during His time here on earth, because He would want His children to be privy to such a powerful truth that determines many things in ones Christian journey on eternity. At some point, Jesus was telling people what is going to happen to people in heaven, before the Throne of God. He said some people would be counted as the sheep while some would be goat, confined to the left hand side of God, and the criteria for that is the extent of kindness they show. 

Imagine going to hell fire not because you were not righteous, or not attending church regularly, but because you close your eyes to the need of some people you ought to satisfy.

Naturally, it humanly gladdens to receive than to give. However, Jesus does not want His followers to merely receive, but to be heavy givers, at the same time. It is rewarding to do so. Why? God is a Giver and Rewarder of those who give. He gives manifold in return for those things that you give out. When you give, you are fulfilling God's command, and you are expanding your capacity to receive. True giving must be out of compassion and must be done sincerely.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Let the grace to help people solve their problems fall upon me, now, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, remove every iota of selfish and self-centredness from my system, so that I can be of help to everyone You bring my way in life.
3. Lord, deliver business people from the craze to amass wealth at the expense of others.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 105:42 - 107:11; 1 Corinthians 9:17 - 10:11
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM