The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elgton Jenkins Jersey
JACKSONVILLE Rashan Gary Jersey , Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have released Barry Church, a safety who was benched last month but who started 27 consecutive games over two seasons.The Jaguars (4-9) made the move Friday and activated offensive tackle Josh Wells from injured reserve.Church was benched following a loss at Buffalo last month and was inactive last week at Tennessee. Rookie Ronnie Harrison replaced him in the starting lineup. The Jaguars decided to cut Church loose and let him try to sign elsewhere for rest of the season.He has 572 tackles and 10 interceptions in nine seasons. Church spent the first seven years of his NFL career with Dallas. He signed a four-year, $26 million contract with Jacksonville in 2017.The Jaguars also placed offensive tackle Josh Walker on injured reserve and promoted defensive lineman Lyndon Johnson from the practice squad. They also waived tight end Niles Paul (non-football injury) from injured reserve. SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The Chicago Bears weren’t about to let a late hit on quarterback Mitchell Trubisky go unanswered, and Richard Sherman wasn’t going to let the Bears retaliate against San Francisco teammate Marcell Harris without a fight.When the melee ended following Harris’ late hit in Sunday’s 14-9 win for the Bears over the 49ers http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/au...jr.-jersey , three players were ejected and neither team was happy.“These are my guys. I don’t care at the end of the day what the deal is. You going to do all that, you let him go,” Sherman said. “And it took too long for them to let him go. So I went in there to grab him and they continued to pull and drug and grab on me. I’m a grown man with kids. I don’t have to care about any of that. At the end of the day, they’re going to be punched for it.”The scuffle started after Trubisky scrambled on third down and went into a slide near the Chicago sideline. Harris came over from his safety position and hit Trubisky late, sending the quarterback’s head into the ground.The Bears (11-4) predictably took exception and got in Harris’ face.“I just saw Mitch’s head hit the ground real hard. It was an unnecessary hit Elgton Jenkins Jersey ,” receiver Anthony Miller said. “He already missed a couple of games because of a late hit. When I see that, it’s dirty football.”The 49ers (4-11) predictably saw the play a different way with Harris saying there was no ill intent on the hit.“You’re playing full, you’re playing all out, lights out every play and some of those plays might happen every now and then where, with new rules and how everything is http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/au...ger-jersey , I feel like I tried to let up as much as I can,” he said. “But it’s not in my hands. It’s in the refs’ hands.”Harris was immediately surrounded by several Bears players, leading Sherman to come in the middle of it to try to get his teammate out safely. That led to the scrum where punches were thrown by players on both teams.After a lengthy huddle by the officials and consultation with the replay center in New York, referee Alex Kemp announced that Sherman, Miller and Bears receiver Joshua Bellamy were all ejected.Niners coach Kyle Shanahan gave Sherman a handshake after getting the news that his star cornerback would finish the game in the locker room.“I just told him I appreciated how he battled today Dexter Williams Jersey ,” Shanahan said. “I don’t know what happened over there and Sherm, very clearly to me, was trying to get this brother’s back and I love for guys to do it as much as they can.”Trubisky said he felt the same way about his teammates, who stood up for him following the hit.“It didn’t surprise me,” he said. “I saw exactly what I knew. My teammates had my back all the way Max Scharping Jersey , which is awesome to see. We just have to have my back and be smart as a team because we can’t afford to lose two guys like that.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FG set to receive fresh $321m Abacha loot from Island of Jersey Edoman 0 907 01-30-2020, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey elaine95 0 1,029 01-22-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: elaine95
  Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Missouri.Chiefs mailb elaine95 0 999 01-10-2020, 05:02 AM
  Color Rush Amani Oruwariye Jersey elaine95 0 958 01-08-2020, 04:52 AM
  Womens Miles Killebrew Jersey elaine95 0 1,027 01-03-2020, 04:11 AM
  Davon Godchaux Jersey elaine95 0 1,048 12-25-2019, 09:39 AM
  Infant Kendarius Webster Jersey elaine95 0 1,128 12-25-2019, 08:06 AM
  Alfred Blue Jersey elaine95 0 983 12-25-2019, 05:16 AM