The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 3rd September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER.

WITH HIM YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

True success in life is primarily dependent on your relationship with the Holy Spirit. He’s the most important factor for your success. The Bible says, “…it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy”(Romans 9:16). In John 15:5, Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

The man who’s in fellowship with the Spirit, who’s yielded to Him for guidance and inspiration, is described for us in Psalm 1:3: “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” How inspiring!

Become more conscious of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling presence and glory in your life. Make your times of fellowship with Him the most important moments of your life.

One moment of fellowship with the Holy Spirit can give a lifetime advantage and boost in your journey of success that nothing else can create for you. He’s your guarantee of a life of rest and peace. He’s the one who glorifies your life and brings you into favours, promotions and blessings untold. He’s all you need, for with Him, you can do all things and be all that God created you to be. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Righteous and gracious heavenly Father, I thank you for the glory of your presence in my life; the blessing of having the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to walk in wisdom and in your perfect will at all times. I’m effective in the ministry of the Gospel, impacting my world with your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8 AMPC; Philippians 4:13 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 Proverbs 12-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 20:27-38 1 Samuel 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word; I am aglow with the Spirit. I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down everything in my life that is contrary to the provisions of the Word. The Greater One lives in me, thus, I refuse to be sick, for the life of God in me pulsates through every part of my being. It is well with my spirit, soul, and body. I prosper in all things; my health flourishes continually.

My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from the inside out, and the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health. The glory and grace of God has increased in my life. Hallelujah! My tongue is a tree of life, and my spirit is a reservoir of God’s Word. Out of my heart and my mouth flow the rivers of life. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, for I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. I live and see from the mountain top. Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2019

THEME: KEEP YOUR CONSCIENCE ALIVE

MEMORISE:
Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
1 Timothy 1:19

READ: 1 Timothy 1:18-20

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;

19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:

20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

When chastised over sin, some people are fond of saying that their conscience does not condemn them, even when they have been caught in the obvious act of sin. They may be right after all, because it's only a conscience that is alive and active than can condemn or caution an individual engaging in things contrary to the will of God. God gave everyone a conscience to serve as an internal restraining guide regulating each of our actions. However, when a person continuously refuses to yield to its control, its voice will be silenced. In that state, such a person's mind becomes reprobate. Describing this condition, Romans 1:28 says:

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

We are therefore told in today's Bible reading to hold on to our faith in Christ and keep our conscience clear if we do not want to wreak havoc on our salvation. The text also says that we are expected to engage in a good warfare. What is this good warfare? There is an internal battle that occurs in our minds every day. The devil and his agents continually propose to us things that are contrary to the will of God. We have to continually fight them with the sword of the Spirit, which is God's word, just as our Master did (Matthew 4:1-11), in order to ensure that we live with a good conscience before God. Paul held this up as the great testimony of his life in Acts 23:1b, where he said:

"Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day."

A good conscience is a living conscience. When a person's conscience is dead, he or she sees things from a skewed perspective. For example, a man may go around sleeping with other women, riding on the excuse that his wife has refused to 'cooperate' with him in bed. Such a man would ask, "What do you expect me to do when this woman denied me my right?" When you try to correct some other men who marry a second wife, they may tell you to go and preach to Jacob, David and Solomon first before condemning their action. A Christian sister whose conscience is dead would dress half-naked and tell you what she wears does not matter, inasmuch as she is born again and her conscience does not condemn her. How will her conscience condemn her when she has silenced it repeatedly, to the extent that it is now permanently muted? An example of someone with a dead conscience is Judas Iscariot. Despite the fact that Jesus exposed his betrayal plans and warned him about it, he still went ahead with it. There are many people like him in church today. No matter how hot the sermon is, the reprobate will not heed its warning. That will not be your portion in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to continually live in good conscience before You, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
1 Kings 1, Ezekiel 44:15-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1 Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Chorus:
O deeper yet, I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2 Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3 Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4 Deeper, higher, ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5 Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*SIN AND CURSES*

03 September, 2019

Personal iniquity or wickedness attracts a curse. Whatever a person does that brings pain to another person can provoke a curse upon the person doing such a thing.

SCRIPTURE: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Iniquity is a cause of curses.

We live in a world today that is filled with so many manifestations of curses. It is to such a point that even some Christians battle with curses without knowing what to do.

Now, what is a curse? From years of observations and studies, I have arrived at some definitions of the curse: A curse is a cycle of negativity, adversity or calamity either upon a person, family or community. A curse is also a force of disempowerment unto failure, reproach, delay, sorrow or frustration.

The understanding of the root or origin of a curse gives a useful guide to where to tackle or terminate it. So today, we are looking at one of the origins of curses.

Personal iniquity or wickedness (Genesis 35:22)
Personal iniquity or wickedness attracts a curse. Whatever a person does that brings pain to another person can provoke a curse upon the person doing such a thing. Iniquity is a cause of curses. Genesis 35:22 tells us of how Reuben had immoral affair with his father�s concubine and as a result, a curse came upon him and hindered his future (Genesis 49:3-4, 1 Chronicles 5:1). That is why sin does not only take people to hell, it also hinders them here on earth.

Beloved, do not envy any wicked person today; he may appear free for a while but a curse is hanging over his life and that curse must land upon him someday, unless he repents and obtains forgiveness from God. So, there is no future for rapists, killers, armed robbers, members of the cult and occult groups, etc.; they are dead even though they are still breathing, unless they genuinely repent.

Israel could not be cursed unto destruction because iniquity was not found in her; but when sin was found in Israel, destruction arrived (Numbers 23:20). Flee from sin to avoid the curses of life.
Remember this: Iniquity is a cause of curses.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Live a sin-free life.
2. Refuse to be a tool in the hands of the devil.
3. Ask God for mercy if you have done anything that could bring a curse upon your life.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for mercy in any area I may have sinned against You. Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil. Curses have no place in my life by the power in the Blood of Jesus, in the Name of Jesus.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 4:1 to 6:12, 2 Corinthians 6:14 to 7: 7, Psalm 47:1 to 9, Proverbs 22:16
QUOTE: �When you begin to enjoy sin, God turns His eyes away from you.� Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: About 275 million new stars are born every day.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: A Power-packed Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm. God bless you as you come.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE GEORGIA SURPRISE GIFT!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 12:1-7*

It was a day I call: SURPRISE, SURPRISE, GRADUATION CEREMONY! Yes! It was SHOCKING and indeed SURPRISING! Four hundred college seniors in the US State of Georgia, in May this year, received a dream graduation present from billionaire investor Robert Frederick Smith: *he paid off their student loans!* Yes! He *paid of their student loans worth about $40m (?31m)!* (Note that student loan debt is now the second highest consumer debt category – behind mortgage debt – and higher than both credit cards and auto loans. 

There are more than 44 million borrowers who collectively owe $1.5 trillion in student loan debts in the U.S. alone as at 2018).

During his speech on Sunday May 19th to the historically black Morehouse College in Atlanta, Mr Smith stunned the class of 2019 with his pledge to wipe out their debts, thought to be worth up to $40m (?31m). In a world of selfishness and rising nationalism (MY COUNTRY FIRST), this act of kindness quickly spread around the globe like wildfire propelled by a stormy wind! Mr Smith’s net worth is estimated to be around $5bn – making him the wealthiest black American, ahead of Oprah Winfrey. And what the Holy Ghost wants you to note is that God’s highest aim is not just to BLESS YOU but to MAKE YOU A BLESSING! You are not alive for yourself! You are not blessed to save more money!

You are not in good health in order to watch more TV. You are in good health to make others healthy; to preach the gospel wherever you go! The LORD told Abraham in Genesis 12:2 – “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” Note: “AND THOU SHALT BE A BLESSING.” It is good to be blessed but it is BETTER to be a blessing! *Sometimes, until you give yourself away, you cannot find yourself!* Today will never come again! Be a blessing! Forgive someone! Encourage someone! Be a friend! TAKE TIME TO CARE! Let your words heal and not wound! Remember, you will leave this planet with your hands empty! Pray now!

*Wow! Follow me on my personal instagram handle - @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my Facebook PAGE: bishop chris kwakpovwe ODM and personal Twitter: ODM_DrChris, ODM official instagram handle @ourdailymannaonline, Facebook official: our daily manna, Twitter: TweetODM*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any way in which you have been selfish in the past!
3. Lord, use me and make me a GREATER BLESSING to my world in Jesus name *(Pray it for 48 hours).* After 48 hours, a door will open which will make you a blessing! But if you don’t bless others with that blessing, the LORD says the DOOR will close! *Pray the devotional prayers on page 7-9 now!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 47-49*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

THE PLAGUE OF SIN
READ: Psalm 39:8-11

Psalm 39:8-11 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.
Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.
When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah

MEMORISE:

We have become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to those who are around us (Psalm 79:4)

EXPOSITION

Plague is a large number of harmful, or annoying things; a disease that causes death and that spreads quickly to a large number of people. It is different from sickness. You don't need to be told, when you come across one being attacked by a plague, because it will be very glaring. The Egyptians in history would not forget how God dealt with them, because of His people (Exo. 8,9,10). The Israelites themselves were many times plagued by God, because of their sins.

There are different ways by which plague come to one's life. There are plagues due to a person's mistake; maybe by forgetting a warning which could keep one safe. There is also the plague that is caused by the enemy. It doesn't matter, if you offend them or not, whether you are a Christian or not. Another plague can come from God Himself. It is most times due to the sins we commit. That was usually the case of the Israelites in the wilderness (Num. 25:1-9). Whichever way, it is a devastating thing. It has made some people ordinary, vain and dishonoured. Plagues fade the beauty of the plagued, making such a reproach among people.
Of all the previously mentioned, the plague due to sin is the most devastating, abhorring and infectious. 

Can you trace your background to know why you were an adulterer, a thief, an abortionist, a rapist, a drug peddler, etc.? Plague can turn a man to one abhorred by all, make favour run from him, make him lose contract, etc. Nevertheless, God is not happy that you are going through such reproaches. The only thing you have to do to be free is repent, seek God to forgive you, pray earnestly, and study His Word. Trust Him to deliver you, at least, for His name's sake. May you not die in that situation, in Jesus' name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, be merciful unto me, as You forgive me my sin.
2. Father, cleanse me and members of my family from every uncleanness that brings reproach in our life by Your precious blood.
3. Lord, heal our land of the plagues being visited on our land due to the shedding of innocent bloods.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 104:14 - 105:41; 1 Corinthians 8:8 - 9:16
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE DANGER OF PARENTAL INIQUITY*

04 September, 2019

Many people are victims of disastrous parental transactions; innocent and ignorant children are suffering from what their parents or ancestors did that they knew nothing about.

SCRIPTURE: The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow. 2 Kings 5:27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The good news is, as a child of God, curses from your father�s iniquity is not permitted to be upon you.

There is a direct linkage between the origin or source of a challenge and its solution. That is why it has been said that when the source of a problem is known, the problem is half solved. Yesterday, we saw personal iniquity as one of the origins of curses. Today, we are looking at Parental iniquity or wickedness as another origin of curses.

Many people are victims of disastrous parental transactions; innocent and ignorant children are suffering from what their parents or ancestors did that they knew nothing about.

In Numbers 16:1-33, we saw that everyone around Korah, Dathan and Abiram, and anything pertaining to them perished. The families of Korah, Dathan and Abiram were not directly involved, but the wickedness of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram brought judgment upon them. Many people did not do evil but the evil their fathers did is fighting them.

Now, the good news is, as a child of God, curses from your father�s iniquity are not permitted to be upon you (Galatians 3:13, 2 Corinthians 5:17). And if you are in that condition, your freedom is released and established now, in Jesus� Name.

In 2 Kings 5:27, Elisha cursed Gehazi saying, �The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto you and unto your children forever.� and Elisha went out from his presence a leper as white as snow. In Israel today, anyone who is a descendant of Gehazi could be a leper except Jehovah intervened.

I prophesy to you, any curse against your life as a result of your father�s iniquity is reversed by the Blood of Jesus.
Remember this: The good news is, as a child of God curses from your father�s iniquity is not permitted to be upon you.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make demands on the Blood of Jesus to blot out any curse or negative voice speaking against your life.
2. If you are involved in a wrong and wicked practice, repent in order not to incur curses and transfer them on your children.
PRAYER: By the speaking Blood of Jesus Christ, I silence every voice or curse speaking against my life, family and destiny, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ESCAPING CURSES AND WALKING IN LIBERTY
DAILY BIBLE READING: Ecclesiastes 7:1 to 9: 18, 2 Corinthians 7:8 to 16, Psalm 48:1 to 14, Proverbs 22:17 to 19

QUOTE: Iniquity gives the devil an opportunity to wreak havoc in a man�s life. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: One spoonful of matter from a neutron star would weigh about a billion tons.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 4/9/1736: Robert Raikes, an English newspaper editor who founded Sunday School (which met from 10:00a.m to 5:00p.m) to educate poor children, is born in Gloucester.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM