The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him
The Federal Government of Nigeria has threatened to deal with male cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, otherwise known as Bobrisky.

Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, made the disclosure in an interview with Vanguard.

His words, “Bobrisky is a national disgrace. He started by selling and using bleaching creams, now, he has grown boobs, bums and hips.

‘If a Bobrisky is doing well with his immoral lifestyle, how do you convince Nigerian youths to do the right thing? Bobrisky has the right, but not within the Nigerian environment.

“There are others like him, but they live outside the country. If we don’t address Bobrisky as early as possible, he will form a team that will spread like wildfire.

“This will result in a lot of suicide cases, because the typical Nigerian parent would not want to see their child become a Bobrisky.

“It’s not an entertainment issue, it’s a war to save Nigeria for a better tomorrow. If you start this kind of war, you are bound to be attacked.

”My job is to preserve and protect the culture of this country. It would be unfair for me to be silent on this. You now find male prostitutes by the roadsides."

https://odinceblog.com/bobrisky-is-a-dis...m-runsewe/

[Image: 10104589_bobarrest_jpegd6ec72f915f1274ee1ec8d6269703de5]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
''I roll with your boss in government not someone in your level'' Bobrisky drags NCAC boss, Olusegun Runsewe for threatening to deal with him ruthlessly

[Image: 5d6777719df79.jpg]

Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris, better known as Bobrisky has replied Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, who last week, said he is a National disgrace and will soon be dealt with by the government if caught on the street.

Quote:''Bobrisky is a national disgrace. He started by selling and using bleaching creams, now, he has grown boobs, bums and hips. If a Bobrisky is doing well with his immoral lifestyle, how do you convince Nigerian youths to do the right thing? Bobrisky has the right, but not within the Nigerian environment.
There are others like him, but they live outside the country. If we don’t address Bobrisky as early as possible, he will form a team that will spread like wildfire. This will result in a lot of suicide cases, because the typical Nigerian parent would not want to see their child become a Bobrisky'' Runsewe said in an interview

Well, Bobrisky appears not to be taking Runsewe's comment lying low as he has fired back at him.  In a post shared on Instagram, Bobrisky stated that he is 'waiting' for Runsewe.
Quote:''I heard someone in the Govt talked about me few days ago. Pls tell him am waiting for him. Is then he will know I roll with his boss in the government and not someone in his level. So he left other serious issue in Nigeria to address Bobrisky. But I am popular sha''.

Bobrisky turns a year older this week and according to him, he will be shutting down Lagos with his' talk of the town' party. 

[Image: 5d6775aff3268.PNG]
[Image: icon_share.png]
Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo)

Popular cross dresser, Bobrisky has decided to donate his birthday cake to couples planning to wed this weekend, after the Police disrupted activities at the venue of his birthday over the past weekend.

The controversial socialite was advised by his friend, Tonto Dikeh to further spread the love among people as that would go a long way in minimizing cost of their wedding and also prove to the world he is a lovely human being.

He heeded to the advice and decided to share the giant cake and other cake gifts among as many couples as possible.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

Dis was supposed to be my birthday cake � for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart ❤️ is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol.
If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. @dac> God bless your hand � work you are really a genius. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling.

See more pictures;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/02/bobr...ut-to-wed/

[Image: 10149210_6798c6ed19aa4efd9ca76304ce1a452...0b64a42b3d]
[Image: 10149211_5f9d63a474df447db7fcb84a44ddd30...d1358a40a4]
[Image: 10149212_14c85f8224bf4fc7b614329282d41a6...36087160dc]
My car dealer is a hater in disguise - Bobrisky shares his side of the controversial 'Range Rover' story

[Image: 5d6d054a21f73.JPG]

Bobrisky is still dealing with a couple of issues as a result of his birthday party that was disrupted by armed policemen last weekend,

The issue of his new 'Range Rover' that was to be unveiled at the party but didn't happen has been a topic on social media for a few hours now and his car dealer even had to call him out. (Read HERE)

In his reaction, Bobrisky narrated his version of the story and called the car dealer a 'hater in disguise'.

See his full post below...
Quote:This 2019 Range was supposed to be my birthday gift to mark my 28yr birthday.. the party that was canceled for no single reason till now. Before buying dis car from the idiot, just last two month I got a Benz CLA from dis same goat without seeing him or meeting with him. Have sent over 30,000,000 (30million) to dis Bastard without knowing him.
I sent the money to him base on trust nothing else more..... so going back to when I ordered this car. I told him dis car must land in Nigeria before my birthday else I will ask for a refund. A week to my birthday he was asking me for another money to clear the car from the port which he said the total money was 6,500,000. I immediately send him 3,000,000 that when the car is out I will balance him his 3.5million. 
[Image: 5d6d05a5cabe6.JPG]
The last time I paid fully for my Benz this guy use over one week extra to bring out my car just because he thought I was stupid to have paid him completely. After he brought the car to the venue of my birthday I promise to balance him his 3.5m on Monday which we both sign an agreement because he told me he borrowed the money from his friend to clear the car. This part is very important I want you all to read carefully.
After the whole drama that happen on my birthday I gave my car key to those people that came to deliver the car at the venue so they can bring the car back to me that was yesterday. This guy drove away with my car after signing agreement to pay them the balance of the clearing today.
I then call him that where is my car, he said the guy that borrowed him the money to clear the car said he want his balance. I then said to him if you want your balance we both sign an agreement today not yesterday. If you guys noticed I haven’t posted dis car yet because I don’t fake. I wanted to make sure no story after that was why I still held on posting.
They are some people you don’t deal with because they are haters in disguise. They wanna be close to you because of your money not that dey love you. 
Bride collapses as groom's jilted ex-lover storms their wedding in Edo (photos)

[Image: 5d6cf47d377ad.jpg]

A maelstrom scene was witnessed on Saturday August 31 at the International Pentecostal Holiness Church in Benin City, as a jilted lady stormed the wedding venue of her ex-lover she reportedly dated for 7 years. 

The angry lady who learnt of the wedding ceremony of the groom identified as Dele and his bride Blessing via Facebook, demanded that the wedding be called off after turning up at event. 

[Image: 5d6cf31dede64.jpg]

Eyewitnesses claimed she arrived the church with some hefty-looking men in an Audi car at about 6.30am, waited patiently till the wedding ceremony began by 12pm, before disrupting the event after the Pastor asked if anyone is against 'the joining of the couple as husband and wife'.

The light-skinned lady allegedly shocked everyone with her tumultuous 'No'. She went on to narrate how Dele proposed to her in their 7 years of courtship in which no child was born and subsequently dumped her. 

Quote:“He (Dele) no longer picked my calls. He abandoned me. Why? What did I do to you?” she said. 

[Image: 5d6cf35d3739d.jpg]

The bride who couldn't take the sad twist of event at her wedding reportedly collapsed on her seat. Dele on the other hand broke down in tears while his best man wiped his tears with a handkerchief. The best man was also heard saying;

Quote: "Dele attended the enraged woman's birthday party just a few weeks ago. It will surprise you to know that Dele was still going to see that girl at home. Why will you do such such thing when your wedding is around the corner?” 

[Image: 5d6cf41bc79ae.jpg]

It was further learnt that the wedding ceremony went on two hours later after the officiating minister got a nod from the church authorities . 
[Image: icon_share.png] b
Bobrisky shows off his police escort as NCAC boss, Olusegun Runsewe reveals he gave the order to shut down his birthday (video)

[Image: 5d729c333128a.jpg]

The Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe has confirmed that he gave the order for Bobrisky's birthday to be shut down by the police last weekend. 

In an interview with NTA's The Platform which centered on the Culture and Challenge of National Development, the NCAC boss mocked Bobrisky by asking why he didn't call his (Runsewe) bosses he (Bobrisky) claimed he rolls with to intervene when his birthday was shut down. 

He further described Bobrisky as a national disaster and an embarassment to the country. He added that Bobrisky's claim of dealing with his bosses is enough to destroy the credibility of Nigeria. 

Quote:He said "Bobrisky is a national disaster, he is an embarassment to this country. He said he deals with my bosses, but that is for yesterday. Today, if he deals with my bosses, when his party was shut down on Saturday why didn't he call my bosses.
We blocked the whole thing and the whole food and everything was wasted. He thought he is dealing with the Nigerians of yesterday, a change has come. There must be a new vision for this great country. We are going to issue a statement very soon, if we catch anybody on the street disgracing this country, there's law and order in this country.
He was only dropping names, he knows nobody. That statement he made, is enough to destroy the credibility of our country. 

However shortly after Runsewe's disclosure of shutting down Bobrisky's birthday party went viral, the cross dresser shared a video of his police escort and also attached an 'I want to laugh' caption. 

Here is the video below; 

Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

Bobrisky shows off his police escort as NCAC Boss Otunba Olusegun Runsewe reveals he gave the order to shut down the cross dresser’s birthday party
A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Sep 6, 2019 at 10:27am PDT
Bobrisky shows off his N30million Range Rover 

[Image: 5d74fc7d95968.JPG]

Finally, Bobrisky has taken delivery of his new N30million Range Rover that caused a bit of controversy after his birthday. (Read HERE)

'I've always dreamt of dis car since last year when the 2018 came out. I told the car dealer I want the 2019 while we are in the year 2019. At first the price tag was scary. But I said to myself I can make it. How I paid over 30million plus on this car I don’t even know. Now the car is right in my compound smiling at me. Congrat to me once again' he wrote.

See the new luxury whip below...
[Image: 5d74fc6a4a7e2.JPG]
Court sentences Olusegun Runsewe to jail months after he called Bobrisky a national disgrace

[Image: 5e174b004667b.PNG]

The Director-General, National Council for Arts and Culture, Olusegun Runsewe, has been sentenced to jail.

A Federal Capital Territory High Court in Maitama on Thursday, January 9, convicted and sentenced Runsewe to jail  for contempt of court. The judge, Jude Okeke, who gave the order, said Mr Runsewe should be kept in the facility of the Nigerian Correctional Service in Kuje "until he purges himself of contempt."

The judge described Mr Runsewe’s act as highly contemptuous and ordered that the Inspector General of Police should arrest Mr Runsewe with immediate effect and hand him over to the NCS pending when he retraces his steps. He said this would serve as a deterrent to others who abuse office and disobey court orders with disdain.

Justice Jude Okeke made the order while ruling on a motion drawn from a suit filed by Ummakalif Limited against Minister of the FCT, Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA), DG of NCAC, and the Minister for Culture and Tourism, as the first, second, third and fourth defendants respectively.

In the motion, the claimant sought an order of the court committing Runsewe to prison for contempt of court order made on December 15, 2017. 

Runsewe's sentencing comes months after he called popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky a national disgrace.
Powerful forces are after me - Runsewe speaks after being jailed by court

[Image: 5e18920da8117.jpg]

Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC), Olusegun Runsewe who was sentenced to prison yesterday January 9 for contempt of court order made on December 15, 2017, has alleged that some powerful forces who want him jailed and removed from office are after him. 

Runsewe who made headlines months ago after his fight with Bobrisky, hinged his current ordeal on his refusal to turn in the Art and Craft village property (Opposite Abuja Sheraton) valued at 9.8billion to the unmentioned forces.

He alleged that the property which became a security threat to Abuja residents before he resumed office, was turned into a drug den, a hold-bay, a rented house for hooligans and criminals and a depot for illegal arms and sundry criminal activities. 

He said; 

Quote:“So I wonder why, some people are bent on converting government property to a haven of inappropriate engagement; hence, the police have to close down the place.
” The Art and Craft village belongs to the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. It does not belong to me but to the Nigerian people , so I would be failing in my duties as a public officer and appointee of government if I cannot protect government property to which I was mandated to oversee."

The Nation reported that Runsewe vowed to protect Nigerian cultural assets in the country and outside the country within the ambits of the law. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Six killed as Nigeria customs officials chase suspected rice smugglers in Katsina Edoman 0 814 08-09-2021, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Shehu Sani: PUMA Donated Olympic Kits To Nigeria But Officials Rejected Them Edoman 0 751 08-05-2021, 12:48 PM
  Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal Edoman 14 2,070 08-04-2021, 11:46 AM
  Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu not Nigeria’s problem’ — Pastor Tunde Bakare condemns clam Edoman 0 729 07-26-2021, 07:16 PM
  Biafra, Oduduwa: Nothing can stop Nigeria’s disintegration – Pastor Giwa tells Buhari Edoman 0 807 06-21-2021, 05:33 PM
  Nigeria 'loses N24.72bn' in 10 day due to Twitter ban Nigeria Edoman 0 744 06-15-2021, 09:04 AM
  Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" Edoman 0 768 06-10-2021, 08:58 AM
  Whoever advised you to suspend Twitter in Nigeria is your biggest enemy" - FFK tells Edoman 0 744 06-05-2021, 01:08 AM