The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 24th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 24TH AUGUST

KINGDOM LIFE THROUGH THE WORD

For the Kingdom of God is not just fancy talk; it is living by God’s power (1 Corinthians 4:20 NLT).

God’s Word is so powerful; it enlightens and unveils the Kingdom of God to your spirit. As you study and meditate on the Word, there’s a communication between your spirit and the Spirit of God.

The more of God’s Word you have in your spirit, the greater the understanding of the Kingdom of God you’d have, and the more real that Kingdom would be to you. You’ll become Kingdom-conscio
us, walking and living the Kingdom-life “now.”

Through the knowledge deposited in your spirit, you’ll function with Kingdom principles, and superimpose those principles upon this world and all its circumstances.

Always take the ministry of the Word seriously. Consciously invest time, energy, resources, in the education and training of your spirit. In our ministry, we have a vast reservoir of faith-building teachings for the development and edification of your spirit. Order these materials, which are available in different formats. Subscribe to The Pastor Chris Digital Library and have access to audio and video messages that’ll transform your life and teach you to have Kingdom consciousness, and help you live an ever-winning, victorious, and triumphant life.

That’s not all! You must also help, and keep helping the lost in your world to come into the same divine experience—this Kingdom-life of triumph. It’s our responsibility to spread this message around the world.

We’re called to pull men out of darkness, into the Kingdom of light, and this is what Jesus came for: “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10). We’re the ones making His dream come to fruition today. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I rejoice at the investment of your Word in my spirit, and the enlightenment and development it brings to me. I’m inspired, taught, trained, nurtured and fortified for the Kingdom-life, in and by the Word. I’m positioned for greatness, living the triumphant, prosperous life through the power and effectual working of your Word in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; 1 Timothy 4:15; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 18:28-34 & 1 Samuel 11-12
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: SONGS OF VICTORY.

MEMORISE:

There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:22

READ: Exodus 15:1-7

1Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

4 Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

5 The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

6 Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

7 And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

The Bible teaches that there is a spiritual dimension to every battle of life, even though this is usually not obvious at the onset. Ephesians 6:12 says:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Although the credentials of our enemy can be intimidating, a Christian need not worry because to us, the enemy and his agents are conquered foes. This is the high standpoint of the Christian faith, and it should be the only ground on which a child of God would confront the devil and his agents. We are the triumphant Church of Christ! Indeed, the resources and abilities of our wicked foes pale into insignificance when compared to the victory our Lord has won for us and the tremendous power and authority this victory makes available to us. When we consider all this, it is only appropriate that we sing songs of victory in praise of the one who made us more than conquerors. Glory Hallelujah!

The Bible presents music as a spiritual tool that can be used to move God. Whenever God wants to do something really special, He calls for an army of consecrated musical warriors to bombard the strongholds of the enemy with songs of victory. We have the example of Jehoshaphat, King of Judah, who deployed divine warriors to march into battle with musical instruments in their hands and songs of praise in their mouths. As the army of worshippers praised and exalted God, He arose on their behalf and completely destroyed all their enemies. Describing this great feat, 2 Chronicles 20:22 says:

“And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.”

Just as God destroyed the enemies of King Jehoshaphat, so will He destroyed all your enemies before you today in Jesus’ Name. Songs of praise are Songs of praise are songs of victory. Whenever you sing songs of victory unto God, He always rise to scatter your enemies. Some thirty years ago, we went, we went to Otukpo for a programme with some students, where I planned to speak on divine healing. It happened that as we began to praise God intensely, the glory of God descended and I forgot every scripture I had written except Luke 1:37. Suddenly, there were clusters of students kneeling and praying in tongues, who had never even heard of the baptism of the Holy Spirit before. Other students soon joined them to pray in tongues, and at the end of the day, I could not preach. That is glimpse of what singing songs of victory can do, God is indeed worthy to be praised!

ACTION POINT:

Sing songs of victory unto God until you bring down His glory.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Samuel 5-6
Ezekiel 39:9-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: I AM A VICTOR

1. Yes, I know I am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes

CHORUS
Jesus loves me and I love Him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By His Blood, His Name, His Word

2. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than demons I am
To Satan I am a terror
I am free, o yes, I am

3. Yes, I know I am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

4. Yes, I know I am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God I live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

5. Yes, I know I am a victor
By His strength I shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

6. Yes, I know I am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own Succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

7. Yes, I know I am a victor
Very soon I’ll reign with Him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home

8. Jesus loves me and I love Him
We rule this world together
As He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah

9. Jesus loves me Halleluyah
Hear me shout Halleluyah
Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glory be to God on high
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*PRODUCTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER*
24 August, 2019

One Divine encounter can shift your life forward permanently.

SCRIPTURE: And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. Exodus 3:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: One Divine encounter can shift your life forward permanently.

Yesterday, we saw that it takes an encounter with God to count in life and put the devil where he belongs. Beyond this, Divine encounter is loaded with other products and benefits. Using the life of Moses, we shall see these other products of divine encounter today.

Moses was on the run because he was declared wanted by Pharaoh, but after the Burning Bush Encounter (Exodus 3:1-11), he went back to confront Pharaoh, and Pharaoh could not hurt him.
Now, from the life of Moses, what are the products of divine encounter?

a. Restoration of vision and passion. The vision and passion Moses had for the deliverance of his people got restored by that Burning Bush Encounter.
b. Connection to direction. Moses knew what to do just by one encounter with God.
c. Realization of potential. Moses had a rod in his hand but he never knew that the rod could deliver a nation and sink their enemies until the encounter.
d. Reversal of verdict. There was a verdict of death from Pharaoh on Moses� life but by one encounter, the verdict was reversed.
e. Elimination of stagnation. An encounter was the end of Moses� roaming about in the wilderness. One Divine encounter can shift your life forward permanently.
f. Elevation of life. Moses was leading the flock of his father-in-law to the backside of the desert then God said, I am appointing you to lead my people.
g. Impartation of power. Moses left the Presence of God a Kingdom powerbroker heading to bury Pharaoh who wanted to bury him.
h. The realization of destiny. Moses commenced the fulfilment of the purpose of his existence when he had the encounter.
Beloved, I decree a Divine encounter on your life today in Jesus� Name.
Remember this: One Divine encounter can shift your life forward permanently.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make demands on God for drastic encounter with His Presence and Power.
2. Always create an atmosphere of divine presence around you.
3. Ensure you live according to God�s plan and purpose for your life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER
PRAYER: Father, take me to the place of encounter with You Lord. Conform me to Your Will and bring me into fulfilment in You, Lord, in Jesus� Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 12:1 to 15:35, 1 Corinthians 15:29 to 58, Psalm 39:1 to 13, Proverbs 21:30 to 31

QUOTE: Inside every frustration is the revelation of the Almightiness of God. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 24/08/1456 � The printing of the Gutenberg Bible is completed.
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Service by 9:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
PROPHETIC WORD: Receive a Divine encounter for a destiny turnaround in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST, 2019*
*TOPIC: WINNIE MANDELA: DETERMINATION AND HOPE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 8:5-15*

Nelson Mandela, who was then married to his first wife, met Winnie at a bus-stop in Soweto when she was 22. The got married in June 1958, but he soon went underground, pursued by wicked Apartheid authorities. It was her political awakening, especially her research work in Alexandra township on infant mortality, that discovered 10 deaths in every 1,000 births. But Nelson and Winnie later got divorced in 1996 after a legal battle that revealed her affair with a bodyguard. Despite all her battles and imperfections (none of us is perfect), history was however made at Wits University’s Great Hall stage on May 17th 2006, when the 75 year-old ex-wife of Nelson Mandela, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, popularly called, “The mother of the South African nation,” graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree which she had enrolled in since 1967.

The story is not that she graduated. No! The story and the glory is that, despite the many obstacles on her pathway and despite her age and the fact that it took her 39 years to graduate, she finally graduated! I remember the story of another woman who was in a COMA for 42 years but woke up and is alive! Call it determination or aggressive persistence and you would score an “A+”. In this second half of 2019, the LORD is asking a user of today’s devotional to be focused on his/her life’s goals/ambition, no matter the many obstacles challenging your determination. Hear Margaret Thatcher; *“I am extra-ordinary patient, provided I get my own way in the end.”* Jean de la Fontaine penned: *“Patience and time do more than strength or passion.”* Then Jacques Rousseau hit the nail on the head: *“Patience is bitter, but its fruits is sweet.”* The LORD Jesus said that you can only bring out your fruit with patience (Luke 8:1-5)!

No matter how 2019 or your past has been like, refuse to give up! Who told you that the road to success is paved with gold? Mr. Ulysses Grant failed as a farmer, a real estate agent, a U.S. customs official and a store clerk, yet he became the 18th president of the United States of America in 1868. No matter how many “bears” or “lions” are confronting your life’s journey, if you hold on to the God of David, you will sit on your throne and become a world wide testimony. Remember the late 75 year-old woman: Winnie Madikizela-Mandela! Put on determination and hope! Look up to God daily! Your new name will be “BLOSSOM!”
*If you sowed your 21-day or 14-day fasting seed or First Fruit but did not get any reply, then urgently type: “NO REPLY” to: orderodm@gmail.
com*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of power as led now!
1. Ask for the grace to hold on to the following dreams of your life *(Mention them now).* Pray about any obstacle(s) facing you. Decree: I AM NOT A QUITTER!
2. I shall wait till my change comes; so help me God.
3. Lord, wipe any tears from my eyes! *(Pray it very well).* Pray generally as led on any other matter(s).
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JEREMIAH 12-16*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, August 24, 2019*

*TOPIC: TAMING THE TONGUE*
*Read: James 3:1-13*

*MEMORISE: _I said, "I will guard my ways, lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, While the wicked are before me”_ (Psalm 39:1).*

*EXPOSITION*

Is it possible to make your tongue cease moving while trying to talk? It is going to be very difficult. 

The tongue is a very valuable organ used to praised, curse, appreciate, value and devalue, upload, jettison, ridicule, elevate, demote, destroy, assist, etc *(cf. Jas.3:11).* We need to be educated as to how the tongue can be used to the glory of God who created the organ. No man, without the help of the Holy Spirit, has the ability to control or restrain the tongue, because it is an unruly evil and a deadly poison! *(Jas. 3:8).* The tongue is like fire, which can ruin a whole town in a jiffy! (v.5) A lot have gone to their early graves due to its abuse. Remember the disastrous end of the over-ambitious Amalekite who falsely confessed to the killing of King Saul *(2 Sam 1:16).*

How do we curtail the tongue? The Holy Spirit is the only One who can help tame our tongue. He circumcises and sanctifies the tongues, such that it no longer utters nonsense. The tongue is now enabled to say gracious, kind, blessed, profitable, merciful, lovely and godly words *(Col. 4:6).* Such is the tongue which ministers grace to its listeners.
When a Christ-centered person speaks, you definitely mark his words because they edify. Do you do that? Do you allow overreactions to issues overwhelm your emotions? Do you talk trash and react hotly? Even when accused falsely or misunderstood by brethren, do you talk like Peter in Acts 10:34ff? Learn to face false accusations like our Lord Jesus did *(Isa. 53:7).* May we allow the Holy Spirit to work on us from time to time. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, I present my tongue to You for purification.
*2.* Lord, help me to guide my tongue against all forms of ungodly words.
*3.* Lord, purify my heart so that the right and edifying words would always proceed from my mouth, in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 69:20 – 72:17; Rom. 15:12 – 15:33*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM