The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make Homemade Mayonnaise in a blender
How to make Homemade Mayonnaise in a blender
[Image: mayonnaise-004.jpg?resize=308%2C229&ssl=1]How to make mayonnaise at home in a blender
Homemade mayonnaise in a blender is very easy. The ingredients are what we have in the kitchen always. For this mayonnaise. I used five ingredients because I love Heinz mayonnaise and wanted a taste like that. I found that all the ingredients were available in my kitchen so, I used them and the result is very good.
Many people in Naija call every mayonnaise Bama but that’s not true because there are very many brands of mayonnaise in the market. I think Bama is a brand name for the mayonnaise that most people in Nigeria have in the kitchen. I love Bama mayonnaise and some other brands of mayonnaise but Heinz just gives me that balanced taste that makes me want to spread some more homemade mayonnaise on my bread.
With just a few ingredients, you can make very good mayonnaise. I added some more here but they are all optional as just eggs, lemon and vegetable oil can give us very good delicious homemade mayonnaise. The reason I add mustard and vinegar is just to increase the tanginess and make me know that ‘yes’ this is mayonnaise i’m enjoying, not margarine or butter.
Mayonnaise is a major ingredient in Nigerian Kitchens why? aside using as an instant hair conditioner, we use mayonnaise for salads. Aside that, who doesn’t like a mayonnaise spread on slices of bread and even when we make sandwiches in Nigeria, mayonnaise is an ingredient.
Instead of going shopping everytime we want to use mayonnaise on bread or salads or even our natural hair, why not just get a blender, combine the simple ingredients and blend to taste. That’s all.
INGREDIENTS:
To make 3 cups of mayonnaise, we need;
3 large eggs
450 ml soya oil or any vegetable oil of choice
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon of vinegar (Optional but necessary because of raw eggs used)
1/4 teaspoon of mustard (Optional)

HOW TO MAKE MAYONNAISE IN A BLENDER
When your mayonnaise is homemade, you are very sure of what you put inside and can control the quantity and thickness to what you want.

1. Add the eggs and lemon with other ingredients in a food blender.
  2. Blend for just 10 seconds before you stop and start adding the oil gradually as you blend.
  3. Check the taste and thickness of your lovely mayonnaise, blend until it becomes light in colour and stop adding the oil once you are ok with the consistency of your blender  homemade mayonnaise
  4. Pour already made mayonnaise  in a sterile container. Because you added vinegar, you need to let the mayonnaise stand for a while to enable the vinegar kill any bacteria in the raw egg  before storing for use. It’s not recommended that we eat raw eggs because of the risk of salmonella, that’s why it’s important to add vinegar to help with the raw eggs.
  5. You can pour in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze your homemade mayonnaise please. If your fridge is cold and you are sure of electricity, keep in the fridge.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) Edoman 0 615 03-15-2021, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrests 2 women who allegedly pound children to make ‘charms’ for politicians Edoman 2 905 03-11-2021, 05:10 PM
  Man rushed to hospital after putting ring on pen!s in desperate bid to make it bigger Edoman 0 496 02-15-2021, 09:30 PM
  BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You Edoman 0 560 02-09-2021, 06:28 PM
  Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) Edoman 0 579 01-13-2021, 06:01 PM
  Four Finalists Make it to the Grand Finale of Season 7 of The Next Titan Nigeria Edoman 0 523 12-18-2020, 03:22 PM
  30 Funny Wedding Pictures That Will Make You Laugh Edoman 0 613 12-07-2020, 10:50 PM
  "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) Edoman 0 693 11-19-2020, 10:39 PM