The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 19th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 19TH AUGUST

MAKE HIS WORD KNOWN

For the priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts (Malachi 2:7).

In Christ, we’ve been made kings and priests unto God (Revelation 1:6). We have a ministry in Christ as king-priests of God, and in our opening verse, we read that the priest’s lips should keep knowledge. That means your lips should flow with the knowledge of God, to teach others the ways and life of the Kingdom.

The Living Bible Translation renders the latter part of our opening verse beautifully. It says, “...The priests are the messengers of the Lord Almighty, and men should come to them for guidance.” Then in 1 Peter 4:11, Peter writes, “If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man ministers, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

If anyone wants to know something about God, they should come to you. They should find the Word of God and the knowledge of the Lord in your mouth. You’re the custodian of divine knowledge, and of Kingdom information.

2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” God spreads the beautiful and pleasant fragrance of His knowledge through us, in every place. It’s your ministry, calling, and responsibility to make His Word known to the world.
Therefore, in the marketplaces of life—in your neighborhood, estate, place of work, everywhere— preach and teach the Word. Make pupils of those in your sphere of contact; teach them about God and the Kingdom-life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me a minister of reconciliation. I take the message of Christ’s salvation to my world, making known the mysteries of your glorious Kingdom, bringing the oppressed out of bondage and darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:18-20; 2 Timothy 4:2 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 4 & Psalms 113-116

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 17:20-30 & 1 Samuel 4

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH AUGUST.

Dear Lord, You’re the great God; the great King above all gods! In Your hand are the deep places of the earth, and the strength of the hills is Yours! For in You, I’ve been enriched in every way. You’ve been my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in You, and I’ve been mightily helped! For all You’ve done for me, my heart leaps for joy, and I give You all the praise, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. I thank You, Lord, for I am in the centre of Your will for my life.

Therefore, none of my steps shall slide, and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I fear nothing, and no one because You are my shield and buckler. I dwell in safety, because in Christ I live, and move, and have my being! Today, I activate the supernatural life of prosperity, health, victory, strength, and promotion as I speak forth words of blessings, in faith, over my life and those of my loved ones. I live victoriously today, in faith, and in the glory of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 19TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: DIVINE WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING.

MEMORISE:

Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? 1 Kings 3:9

READ: 1 Kings 3:15-28

15 And Solomon awoke; and, behold, it was a dream. And he came to Jerusalem, and stood before the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and offered up burnt offerings, and offered peace offerings, and made a feast to all his servants.

16 Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him.

17 And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house.

18 And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house.

19 And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.

20 And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.

21 And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear.
22 And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.

23 Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living.

24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king.

25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.

26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.

27 Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof.

28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

A person who possesses competency in knowledge and skill has great potential to succeed in life. When such competency is derived from God, it is referred to as divine understanding. Succeeding in life is all about recognizing and utilizing the opportunities God brings our way, coupled with making the right choices in life. A person endowed with divine understanding is therefore able to excel in life because he or she has the ability to discern what is true, ethically right and sound, based on God’s word. God alone possesses wisdom and understanding in the absolute sense, and He gives these to those who seek them from Him with a humble heart. In relation to people, divine wisdom refers to the abilities God gives in every area of life, including craftsmanship, knowledge and insight for right decisions. Divine wisdom cannot be received by those whose confidence is based on human cleverness and insight without God’s revelation. This kind of human wisdom may produce temporary success in life, but if often come to naught in the long run (1 Corinthians 3:19-20).

Understanding is built on the foundation of knowledge and the ability to use it correctly. There are different ways God imparts understanding to a person. For example, understanding can be received in the place of observing how others live or do things (Proverbs 24:30-32). It can also be acquired through studying God’s word and His wondrous works in the universe (Psalm 119:130, Job 37:14-20). Understanding can also come from parental guidance or as a result of practical experience in life (Proverbs 4:1-5). Above all, it can be received through the impartation of God’s Spirit in the place of prayer, as it happened to Solomon (1 Kings 3, Ephesians 1:15-18).

Worldly wisdom and understanding build pride and false hope in people, who go on to arrogate success in life to themselves and not to the Almighty God. This folly has led to the downfall of many people and kingdoms all over the world, as seen in the example of Babylon in Isaiah 47:10-11. No wonder Proverbs 26:12 says:

“Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.”

Furthermore, in Isaiah 29:14, the Bible says worldly wisdom shall perish. The people of this world can never receive the wisdom of God. Divine understanding is only accessible to those who are willing to give up their reliance on human insight in exchange for God’s wisdom (1 Corinthians 4:14-15). May the Lord fill you with divine understanding today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please fill my heart with divine understanding today in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 24-25
Ezekiel 36:16-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*DESIRE � THE SECRET OF POWER WITH GOD *

19 August, 2019

When a man is passionate for God, it is impossible for God to look away.

SCRIPTURE: And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces. He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan; 2 Kings 2:12-13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When a man is passionate for God, it is impossible for God to look away.

Desire in this context is a strong feeling that you want something. Desire for God, therefore, means a strong and passionate feeling, longing and craving for God. It is confirmed that desire for God gives a man the ability to secure the attention of God. When a man is passionate for God, it is impossible for God to look away (Matthew 5:6).
Please take note of the following:

i. There can be no spiritual fire without desire
ii. What you don�t desire, you don�t deserve.
iii. Your destiny is at the mercy of your desire.
iv. What is not your interest cannot be your harvest.
v. No desire, no drive; and no drive, no change.
Elisha was a typical example of those who contacted power by desire. He desired the double portion of the anointing that was on Elijah, even though Elijah was seemingly reluctant to leave anything behind for him (2 Kings 2:9). Elijah gave Elisha a tough condition � he said, �If you see me when I am taken, the mantle will be yours� (2 Kings 2:10, Paraphrased). And Elisha saw him, and cried out, �My father! My father! The chariot of Israel and the horsemen thereof; I see you!� (2 Kings 2:12 Paraphrased). But before he received the mantle, he did something amazing: he took hold of his own cloth, and tore it into two pieces. And immediately, something happened by the power of that desperate act: the original mantle dropped. The Bible says, He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell. (2 Kings 9:13).

Elijah did not drop the mantle; the mantle fell. He was going with it and it fell. What made it to fall? Desire!
The desire in your heart can magnetise the anointing of God in your direction.
Remember this: When a man is passionate for God, it is impossible for God to look away.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Deepen your passion for God at the place of prayer, worship and in studying the Word of God.
2. Make God your number one priority in life.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER WITH GOD PART 4
PRAYER: Lord, give me the grace to live with an unquenchable desire for You. Let the reality of my addiction to Your Presence be my experience in my daily walk with You, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Esther 4:1 to 7: 10, 1 Corinthians 12:1 to 26, Psalm 36:1 to 12, Proverbs 21:21 to 22

QUOTE: Your reach in life, in Ministry, and in God is limited by your stretch. You can reach if you stretch� culled from THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The peregrine falcon can dive at a speed of over 240mph.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: By the power of desire, next level mantle is coming upon you right now in the name of Jesus.
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 19TH AUGUST, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHAT LEGACY FOR THAT CHILD?*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 3:4-14; PROVERBS 22:6*

Years back, I read from a tract a story about a child who boarded a bus unaccompanied. When it was time to pay his fare, he only replied: “Jesus paid the fare.” The bus driver listened in awe as the boy narrated the story of his mother (who was late) had told him that a man named, “Jesus Christ” once came to the world and was crucified to pay all the debts he could ever owe! Very funny, but can you imagine the awesome power of teaching a child? The question the Holy Ghost is asking you today is: “What are you doing with the children God has put in your care?”

Our 2nd Basic Scriptures: “Train up your child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Despite your busy schedule, when was the last time you told a child a Bible story or prayed together with a child? *They may not necessarily be your biological children!* Don’t forget that the father of the former US president, Bill Clinton, died while he (Bill Clinton) was in his mother’s womb. Other male relatives and his mother brought him up. By worldly standards, is he a failure today? 

A lot of us are so caught up in our daily activities that we hardly have time for the Children! We forget about *THE NEXT PHASE of life – a time when these children will be separated from us and we will have empty nests (room) without them.* It is the training we have given them that will remain with them.

In the case of Eli, God judged his family because of his children! What will the children remember you for in the years to come? Listen to Jean Paul Richter: *“What a father says to his children is not heard by the world: but it will be hard by posterity.”* Close with the bombshell from Stacia Tauscher: *“We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.”* In this 2nd half of 2019, let God use you to be a great blessing to a child. *SOW THE CHILDREN/TEEN ODM AS A GIFT TO A CHILD!*

*It Takes A Year To Prepare For The January World Anointing Night. Let God Use You! People’s Testimonies Shall Provoke Your Own. Sow Your World Anointing Night Seed To: Manna Miracle Mountain Ministry (JWAN) UBA Account Number: 1015310823 Or Into Any Account On Page 29 Of This Booklet.*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take a song to God in your native dialect!
1. Worship God! Pray for your children as you are led now.
2. REPENT from not spending time with your children.
3. Make a promise to God, that your children must give Him pleasure: Ask for the grace to start again in their training.
4. Pray for those believing God for the fruit of the womb.
5. Pray for those believing God for marriage partners.

*Assignment/Action:* Tell your child/children Bible Stories today! If they are out of the home, SEND THEM A MOTIVATIONAL WORD today!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 60-63*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CE
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, August 19, 2019 - _World Humanitarian Day_*

*TOPIC: THE GOLDEN RULE*
*Read: Luke 6:35-38*

*MEMORISE: _Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets_ (Matthew 7:12).*

*EXPOSITION*

To be humanitarian is to be caring, or to show due concern for others. The Golden Rule is a popular rule of ethical conduct, found in Matthew 7:12; Luke 6:31. It is the general principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated. It is one of the important statements Jesus had ever made. This rule of conduct is a summary of the Christian’s duty to his neighbour.

The world would have been a better place, if everybody applies this rule. Jesus summarily condensed the entire Old Testament into this simple principles *(Lev. 19:18).*

Jesus knew the human heart and its selfishness *(Jer. 17:9).* The Golden Rule gives us a standard by which naturally, selfish people can gauge their actions to actively treat others the way they like to be treated. Jesus is speaking directly to the deepest feelings of the heart and confronting its wickedness *(Jer. 7:7-10).*

The most interesting thing About the Golden Rule is its proactive *(Rom. 12:18).* and positive quality *(Rom. 12:21.* It is indeed a positive command to show love to others proactively, your enemies inclusive *(Matt. 22:37-39).* According to this rule, you are supposed to take the initiative of whatever you want others to do to you. Luke 6:38 isn’t talking about money alone.

The Master is talking about the general rule of conduct, or giving. Whatever you want from others, give it out; you will surely get it back from them. If you want others to give you love, forgiveness, respect, kindness, happiness, peace, etc., give it to them first; you will receive it back from them. The societies where this rule works the most is the place where we live (home), the place where we worship (church) and the place where we work (offices, markets).

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Father, give me total victory over the nature of selfishness.
*2.* Give me the grace, O Lord, to always plant good seeds in other people’s lives unconditionally
*3.* Lord, help each Christian couple to practice the Golden Rule at home
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 48:6 – 51:111; Rom. 10:17 – 11:17*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM