The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 758 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 14th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 14TH AUGUST

THERE’S TREASURE IN YOU

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us (2 Corinthians 4:7).

The verse above was written to Christians; so, it’s talking about you; there’s a treasure in you. You carry the divine essence; you’re not ordinary. Acknowledge this, for the Bible says, the communication of your faith is effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing that’s in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6).

Acknowledge that you’re a bearer of the divine order; a carrier of God’s divine presence. Therefore, the excellence of His power permeates through you, causing everything you do to prosper. Glory to God!

The Bible says the mystery of Christianity and the glory thereof is Christ in you (Colossians 1:27). Your life isn’t empty; there’s a treasure in you; a treasure of power, love, light, and divine perfection. Your body may be an earthen vessel, but the glory of God is in your spirit, and that glory inundates and perfects your physical body.

Always affirm that through you, the light of God, His glory, power and grace are revealed to your world. Make such proclamations often, because the effectiveness of the Word in your life depends on your response to the Word of God.

Concerning what we read in our opening verse, your response should be, “Yes, I’m a God-carrying vessel; I’m a package of divine blessings and treasures.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Christ is in me; His perfection is in my spirit. The life and glory of God are manifested in, and through me. I acknowledge the treasures in my spirit and bring them to the fore with my confessions of faith. In all that I do, I exude excellence, perfection and virtue. I’m full of love; I saturate and affect my world with the Lord’s goodness, kindness, beauty, and grace. Hallelujah.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 6:45; Colossians 1:27; 1 John 4:4
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 16:1-12 & Ruth 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. My heart will forever trust in Your Word to do what it says, for not only is Your Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success.

Thank You for the ministry of Your Word in my life. Your Word is like a burning fire shut up in my bones. I cannot hold it back; I’ll promote and publish it everywhere with fervency until it engulfs my world. I am a burning and a shining light and many are coming to bask in the brightness of my light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MANUAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 14TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: WE WOULD SEE JESUS

MEMORISE:

The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying Sir, we would see Jesus. John 12:21

READ: John 12:15-23 (KJV)

15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.

20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:

21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Philip’s action following the request of the Greeks who wanted to see Jesus brings to mind the general restrictive attitude of the disciples whenever anyone sought to have audience with the Lord.
The very ones who were supposed to make Jesus accessible to everyone did their best at different times to keep coming close to Him in Luke 18:15, tried to send the hungry crowd away in Luke 9:12, and in Matthew 15:23, they told Jesus to chase away the Syro-Phoenician woman who came to get help for her daughter.

Two of His disciples, James and John, even tried to call down fire on those who hindered their way (Luke 9:45).
Why were the disciples so protective of Jesus, to the point of being hostile to some of those who wanted to have access to Him? They were obviously very protective of Jesus, probably thinking he was too busy to be disturbed with what they considered to be pretty issues.

I may not have the exact answer to this question but I can authoritatively tell you one thing: whatever you do, don’t let any “disciple” keep you away from Jesus! Don’t allow anyone prevent you from getting your miracle. Every disciple of Jesus Christ should consciously avoid speech or actions that could keep anyone away from Him.
After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, His acceptance and popularity among the people seemed to reach its peak, resulting in His triumphant entry into Jerusalem. This also caused the plot to murder Him by the Jewish religious leaders to reach its climax.

It was against this background that the Greeks who sought Jesus visited Jerusalem for the imminent Passover feast. They must have witnessed Christ’s triumphant entry into Jerusalem, and would have heard that He was the promised Messiah from the tribe of Judah.
They would also have heard the rumours making the rounds that He was to take possession of David’s throne and reign as king of the Jews. The expectation at the time was that something of great importance, not only to the Jewish nation, but the whole world, was about to take place, and they were right.

At that time Christ knew He was approaching the consummation of His ministry here on earth.
Therefore, when He heard the eager cry of the Greeks saying to Philip, “Sir, we would see Jesus,” He immediately knew in His Spirit that the time had come for Him to be glorified through His death and resurrection.

Their enquiry confirmed to Him that His sacrificial offering would bring all those who believed in Him all over the world into perfect harmony with God. God’s kingdom was about to be perfected and extended throughout the whole earth.
The desire of these Greeks throughout the whole earth. The desire of these Greeks therefore promoted the commencement of His voluntary self-sacrifice (John 12:27).

I pray that your efforts to see Jesus will yield positive results beginning from today in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, Please don’t let my speech or action keep anyone away from You, in Jesus’ Name.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR :
1st Samuel 15-16,
Ezekiel 33:21-33
HYMN: SING HYMN 5

LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1. While passing thro’ this world of sin,
And others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.
CHORUS:
Let others see Jesus in you;
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true,

2. Your life’s a book before their eyes,
They’re reading it thro’ and thro’
Say, does it point them to the skies,
Do others see Jesus in you?

CHORUS:

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
And lead the lost to life and light;

CHORUS:

*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NIGHT TIME*

14 August, 2019

Every child of God who wants to gain spiritual mastery and attain dominion over the forces of darkness should maximize the night time.

SCRIPTURE: And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day�.And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
 Genesis 32:24-28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The night time is when high spiritual signals are being transmitted.
From our anchor Scripture, it is very important to note that the night time is a very critical time for life and destiny. Every child of God who wants to gain spiritual mastery and attain dominion over the forces of darkness should maximize the night time.

Today, we are going to explore the major reasons why the night time is very crucial.
i. Destiny happens at night
From our anchor Scripture, it is confirmed that Israel�s destiny happened at night. Also, my wife and I, in the course of our medical practice, realised that most children are born at night.
ii. Liberty happens at night
The children of Israel left Egypt in the middle of the night (Exodus 12:29-41). And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, sang and the prison doors opened giving way for their liberty (Act 16:25-26).
iii. Receptivity of spiritual signals happens at night
The night time is the time for sensitivity to and receptivity of spiritual signal (Isaiah 30:29-30). The night time is when high spiritual signals are being transmitted. And it is when spiritual transactions are being carried out.
iv. Angelic activities are massive at night
Jacob dreamt a dream at night when he lay down at Bethel and saw angels ascending and descending at night (Genesis 28:12).

In the Name of Jesus, destiny shall happen for you, you shall receive liberty, direction and Divine encounters as you take advantage of the night season, in Jesus� Name.

Remember this: The night time is when high spiritual signals are being transmitted.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. You can endeavour to pray and worship for at least one hour in the night between 12midnight and 5:00am even if it is once in a week.
2. Make demands on God for the opening up of your destiny.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PATHWAY TO DESTINY
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to maximize the night season. Give me encounters that will usher me into destiny fulfilment, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Nehemiah 7:73b to 9:21, 1 Corinthians 9:1 to 18, Psalm 33:12 to 22, Proverbs 21:11 to 12

QUOTE: When you are spiritually charged, you are spiritually sensitive. Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40, females have 36.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace and discipline to maximize the night season is released upon you in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 14TH AUGUST, 2019*
*TOPIC: LIFE CYCLORAMA!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 12:1-14*
Welcome! Ecclesiastes is the kind of book a person would write near the end of his or her life, reflecting on life’s experience and the painful or gainful lessons learned. I would call it a *‘CYCLORAMA’* which means a picture of an object uncovered or unrolled (a part at a time), before a crowd. 

I also call it a *‘PANARAMA’* meaning an unobstructed or complete view of an area in every direction; a comprehensive presentation of a subject or an object! Such is the divine Book of Ecclesiastes! Solomon wrote Proverbs from the viewpoint of a wise teacher! He wrote Songs from the viewpoint of a royal, passionate lover! But when he wrote Ecclesiastes, he called himself “the Preacher.”

The Hebrew word for PREACHER is “Koheleth,” and it is the little given to an official speaker who calls an assembly. But in Ecclesiastes, the Preacher did more than call an assembly and gave an oration! In this case, the word, “Koheleth” carries with the idea of debating, no so much with the listeners as with himself. Wow! *SELF-DEBATING (deep thinking about his life)!* He would present a topic, discuss it from many viewpoints, and then come to a practical conclusion. Now catch this: The Greek word for “assembly” is ‘Ekklesia,’ and thus the original manuscripts of the Bible version gives us the English title of this book, as Ecclesiastes (from ‘Ekklesia’).

In this book of the Bible, Solomon does not say, “Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you die.” *Instead, he (THE PREACHER) speaks to his invisible assembly – YOU AND I – to trust God and enjoy what we do have rather than complain about what we don’t have! Did you get that? He summarizes that Life is short and life is difficult, so make the most of it while you can, WITHOUT COMPLAINING!* Hallelujah! Solomon opens the book with three thought-provoking news: 1. Nothing has really changed since creation! 2. Nothing is really new! 3. Nothing is understood! After experimenting and investigating “life under the sun,” he then concluded, “No, life is not worth living!” Ha! And he gave four arguments to support his conclusion - The monotomy of life, the vanity of wisdom, the futility of wealth, and the certainty of death.

Oh, today’s devotional is a special course in life’s university! The Holy Ghost wants you to see the four conclusions above and re-dedicate your life, family and ministry to the service of your God! ALL IS VANITY! Worry less! Laugh often! Live simple! And refuse to miss HEAVEN AT LAST! Pray now! 

*ODM is the best gift items always!*
*PRAYERS POINTS:* Take any song of consecration now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for reminding me that LIFE IS A VANITY CYCLE!
3. Lord, teach me to number my days, to enable me to apply my heart to WIDOM!
4. Forgive anyone that has hurt you now! Clean up any SECRET SIN now!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 46-48*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
THE LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

TOPIC: THE CALEBS
Read Numbers 13:30-31

30. And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

31. But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.

MEMORISE:

Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it" (Numbers 13:30)

EXPOSITION

Dare to be different. God has not made you to be a photocopy. You are original. You cannot be other people, except you choose to try to be. Many people lived and ended up trying to be like other people. This is far from being the original God made you to be.

In Caleb, we have a classical example of someone who understands himself and knows the purpose for which he was created. You are a man of destiny, made for a peculiar assignment. Your fulfilment begins when you identify the reason why you are here on earth. If you don't know where you are heading, you will willingly follow people to where they are going. It is dangerous for your destiny to be purposeless and directionless.

The Calebs would never flow with the current or popular tide. They know what is right and are ready to live it out. 'Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses...'

Fulfilment of purposes entails the ability to shut up voices of distraction, detraction and misdirection. It entails possession of strong mind, different spirit, and fearlessness. It also entails an ability to control your heart and guide it from all unnecessary pressure from within and without.

Caleb was a man of strong faith and unwavering determination, who knew the Lord and what He is able to do. The path to your destiny fulfilment requires you to believe strongly in God, and what he has deposited in you. You are a load of potentials. If you don't know it and be ready to harness it, you would die beating the air, God forbid! You need a different and excellent spirit like Caleb and Daniel.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I settle for Your Spirit and power that can make me stand for You, come rain, come sunshine.
2. Lord, make our leaders, political and spiritual, men and women of vision, passion and purpose, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, help Your Church to weed out all forms of distractions to the proper dissemination of the true gospel.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalm 30:6 - 33:21; Romans 7:4 - 7:25
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
(08-14-2019, 01:16 PM)pid=\27016 Wrote:Motivational Bible Verses 
thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM