The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 12th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 12TH AUGUST

PERPETUALLY HIGH ON THE HOLY GHOST

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery; but ever be filled {and} stimulated with the [Holy] Spirit (Ephesians 5:18 AMPC).

Our opening verse talks about being perpetually high on the Holy Ghost, functioning under His sway and influence, twenty-four hours every day. That’s the Spirit’s desire for each and every one of us, and He shows us how to make it happen in the ensuing verses 19-21.

Verse 19 says, “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.” This is one of the ways to maintain a spiritual high. You sing spiritual poems to God in worship; you offer songs of thanksgiving and praise to Him; very often, these are prophetic songs that come to you from the realm of the spirit; and sometimes, they may come to you in spiritual tongues.

It also says to “Make melody in your heart to the Lord.” These are tunes of praise, worship, edification, gratitude, and joy, from your heart to the Lord, rendered in your understanding or in other tongues. Make it a conscious thing to get yourself filled with the Spirit every day. Your spirit will continually be energized for victory and success. You don’t have to wait till you get to church to be filled with the Spirit; you can be filled with the Spirit ANYTIME, ANYWHERE; it’s up to you.

Start from the known, to the unknown. In other words, start with the already written Psalms and read them out loud, such as Psalm 23, Psalm 27, etc. By the time you’re through reading, you’re super charged and inspired, and you can make your own psalms as God’s Spirit gives you utterance. Make this a constant in your life. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege of fellowship with you in prayer by the Holy Spirit. Your Spirit fills me through and through, and I’m built up as a spiritual edifice, over and above the corrupting influences of this world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 23:1-4; Psalm 48:1-2; Jude 1:20 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 15:11-19 & Judges 20

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH AUGUST.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Gracious Father, thank You for the privilege of being seated with You in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with You today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, declaring that Your perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my job, family, finances and in the lives of those around me.

I declare that I am living in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy, and indescribable peace today. As I look into my day with my eyes of faith, I see myself walking in Your glory and experiencing unprecedented progress and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST 2019

THEME: EVERY MAN HAS HIS PLACE.
MEMORISE:

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6
READ: 1 Corinthians 12:7-18
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

Whenever God calls a person into a special office, it is usually for the purpose of playing a unique role towards the accomplishment of God’s agenda for mankind in a particular generation. God calls people to serve Him, and not to occupy exalted positions or obtain titles. Indeed, we are called to be a blessing t many lives; this is why God gives us spiritual gifts through His Holy Spirit. However, it is obvious today that some recipients of these gifts are not using the spiritual offices they occupy to serve God’s purpose.

If you have been called as a pastor, your responsibility is to shepherd the church and care for the spiritual needs of those God has put in your trust as a pastor. Sadly, many pastors are busy in the rat race for wealth, position and fame, leaving members of their flock to wander aimlessly around. Many Christians cannot identify their left from their right, simply because Church leaders present opposing views over important matters relating to Bible doctrine. There is no agreement amongst ministers of God over what the Bible says about tithing, divorce and marriage, homosexuality, divine healing and miracles. Children of God in general and ministers of God in particular must learn to let Paul plant and Apollo water. Simply put, we must see ourselves as co-laborers in God’s vineyard (1 Corinthians 3:9). Speaking on this, the Holy Spirit says in Roman 12:4-8.

“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.”

There are various problems in the Body of Christ today because people are not using their spiritual office for the purpose they were called by the Almighty God. Grace has been given to everyone according to the measure of the gift of Christ, and so people should stop causing division within the Body of Christ through their foolish struggle for supremacy. Spiritual offices are meant to accomplish each other for the edification and perfecting of the saints. The gifts that these offices represent are meant to be used together for the unity of the Church, so that God’s people can come into the full knowledge of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:13). I pray that God will help Him Church to understand and walk in these truths in Jesus, Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please unite Your Church in faith, knowledge and doctrine in Jesus’ Name.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 12-13
Ezekiel 32:29-33:9
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Monday 12th August

(A DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2019 BY DR PAUL ENENCHE)

TOPIC: MAXIMUM IMPACT � A KEY TO DESTINY FULFILMENT

SCRIPTURE: I have fought a good fight,"I have finished my course, I have kept the faith": Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness…. 2 Timothy 4:7-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If your presence is not felt,"your absence will not be noticed; and if your absence is not noticed then your presence was not needed.

The release of maximum impact is key to the fulfilment of destiny. This involves making a mark that cannot be erased; it is leaving your foot prints on the sands of time and eternity. It is the refusal to leave your generation the way you met it. Making impact means living your making, not just making a living.

Beloved, where impact is not felt, destiny fulfilment is in doubt. The truth is, if your presence is not felt, your absence will not be noticed; and if your absence is not noticed then your presence was not needed.

There are people who have died but cannot be forgotten – examples are Paul the apostle, Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Kenneth E Hagin, Albert Einstein, Myles Munroe, Kathryn Kuhlman, Nelson Mandela, A. A. Allen, John Wesley, Smith Wigglesworth, T.L. Osborne, Oral Roberts, John G. Lake, John D. Rockefeller, etc. Jesus Christ of Nazareth was on the earth bodily and cannot be forgotten by the reason of His timeless impact on earth. On the other hand, there are many people who are still alive but cannot be remembered. The difference is impact.

Beloved, you may not be called to impact the whole world but wherever you find yourself – be it an office, community, city or nation, let your impact be felt. Leave an indelible mark wherever you find yourself. That is what it means to live; that is what it means to fulfil destiny.
Remember this": If your presence is not felt,"your absence will not be noticed; and if your absence is not noticed then your presence was not needed.

ASSIGNMENT(S)":

1. Be deliberate about making impact wherever you find yourself.
2. Assess yourself; what impact have you made so far,"and what impact are you making now?
3. Refuse to be discouraged if the moves you made towards making impact did not bring the desired result; try again
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DESTINY
PRAYER: Lord,"I receive the grace to impact lives and mark my generation for You. Let the world know that You brought me here for a purpose, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING": Nehemiah 3:15 to 5: 13,"1 Corinthians 7":25 to 40,"Psalm 32":1 to 11,"Proverbs 21":5 to 7

QUOTE: where there is premature contentment,"th
ere can be no ultimate fulfilment. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD": Receive the grace to register your footprint on the sands of time and eternity,"in Jesus’ Name.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*
_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR champion's_

*DATE: MONDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE TRAPPED BABY ELEPHANTS: HELP IS ON THE WAY!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 41:8-14*

In Thailand, wild elephants are national animals. They live in the wild in parts of the country. In the 19th Century, they were over 100,000 but that number has nosedived now to less than, 3,000. Elephants are either poached or domesticated for entertainments. Deforestation and habitat loss due to growing human population has brought these animals in closer contact with humans in recent decades resulting in clashes with villagers and farmers. Sometime this year, 6 baby elephants separated from their parents were trapped in a muddy pit for days in a National Park, east of Bangkok in Thailand. 

Patrolling rangers by chance, found these young animals struggling in the mud.
The rangers realized that these caves, aged between 1 and 4 years old, could not climb out of the dirty water they were enmeshed in, so some of them left the forest to bring digging tools while others stayed overnight to keep watch over them. 

The following day, those who left to get tools arrived with hoes. They began to dig and dig around the mud pit the frightened animals were trapped in to make it less steep. After about 3 hours, the mud-covered babies managed to stumble out of the pit on by one while the ranger cheered them on. A recorded video showed the rangers yelling, “Go, go, follow each other; go children, go.” Oh, what a sight it was; one after the other, the animals came out of the mud. If God could send help to baby elephants trapped in muddy water, I believe He will do much more for you.

No matter how deep you may be enmeshed in one challenge or the other, God says in Verse 10 of today’s scripture, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness”. Why is God telling us that He will help us? It’s simply because at one point or the other in life, you will need help. Here is what Cesar Chavez said, *“You are never strong enough that you don’t need help.”* So, it is natural that at one point or the other, we will need help and helpers. The Word of God assures us that grace to help is always available in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

The baby elephants had probably given up all hope, thinking that the mud would be their cemetery. However, against all odds they were rescued. Remember that God always shows up when you think that all hop is lost. However gloomy that situation may look, it will never swallow you up in Jesus name. Hear Thomas Fuller, *“It is always darkest just before the day dawneth.”* Yoour own day will soon dawn, help and helpers will locate you for good in Jesus name. I see you testifying! *Follow me on Instagram: 
ourdailymanna_bishopchris*

*Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays etc to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Worship God in your native dialect.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, let me find help and helpers whenever necessary.
3. Oh God, bring back my helpers that have forgotten me and give me new ones in Jesus name.
4. By the grace of God, I shall soon testify of His wonders in my life.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ISAIAH 37-39*
*BY: DR. GODSWILL IGBOMA (DGI)*
*BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHI
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, August 12, 2019
- International Youth Day

TOPIC: HOPHNI AND PHINEHAS (I)
Read 1 Samuel 2:12-1

12. Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the Lord.
13. And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when any man offered sacrifice, the priest's servant came, while the flesh was in seething, with a fleshhook of three teeth in his hand;
14. And he struck it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; all that the fleshhook brought up the priest took for himself. So they did in Shiloh unto all the Israelites that came thither.

MEMORISE:

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6)

EXPOSITION

On this August occasion of the International Youth Day, it is not out of the way to learn from two jolly brothers, but partners in ungodliness/
crime - Hophni and Phinehas, who were bad examples of the priesthood!

How did these miscreants find their ways into the ministry, in the first place, because the ministry is supposed to be for men of godly character and personal integrity? Let us go through their misdeeds and their misfortunes: 'Now the sons of Eli were corrupt; they did not know the Lord. And the priests' custom with the people was, that, when any man offered a sacrifice, the priest's servant would come with a three-pronged fleshhook in his hand while the meat was boiling. Then he would thrust it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; and the priest would take for himself all that the fleshhook brought up. So they did in Shiloh to all the Israelites who came there' (1 Sam. 2:12-14).

The Bible accused the siblings of corrupt practices. Corruption is not just starting today. How are you bringing up your children? Do you teach them to be God-fearing? Our children deserve proper upbringing - spiritually, physically, educationally, and otherwise. Present them to the Lord, on time. Train them up. Discipline them appropriately and duly.

The passage also accused them of godlessness: 'they did not know the Lord'. What were their father and mother doing? Do not let your children add to the problems in the world by constituting unnecessary nuisance. May you and your God-given children not be bad points of reference. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me and all the children You have given, or would give me, to be for signs and wonders.
2. Lord, help parents not to shirk their God-given responsibilities on their children.
3. Every wave of ungodliness, immorality, waywardness in the land, operating over our children and youth, stop, in Jesus' name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Psalms 21:8 - 25:10; Romans 5:4 - 6:4
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM